Monday, June 24, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 171. The Karma Effect

  At FJR,Cale looks at his Father,as Allison stands by Cale's side as he asks Frank in a shocked tone"You knew about me?"Frank looks at Cale and is silent with a look of defeat in his eyes as Cale tells him,with anger growing in his tone"You lied to me.You told me you didn't know about me."Frank looks at Cale and tells him"Cale,it was a difficult time and.."Cale yells"You had a son out there and you just forgot about him!"Frank tries to calm Cale down and tries to explain to him his reasons,telling his son"My Daddy and Beth's Mama knew Claudia was pregnant.I was blackmailed Cale."Allison is shocked and asks"I heard B.R. Jackson was all about family.As for my Grandma,that's another ballgame."Frank tells both of them"When it came to Beth,Daddy and Tenny Sullivan was both on the same side.Daddy threatened to destroy my career and Tenny was going to tell Beth and.."Cale yells"I went through HELL growing up!I was beaten,abused,by my Uncle and you knew about me."Frank looks at Cale and tells him"If I had of known what you had to endure,I'd done something about it.Believe me Cale,I would have."Cale gets furious and in a tone of anger and rage yells"All you cared about was your racing legacy and that woman that gave me to her sister!"Cale storms out of FJR,with Allison following him,as Frank punches the wall in anger and says to himself with anger in his voice"Damnit Beth!I may have lost my son because of you."
  At Hell Hill,Floyd and Ciarra looks at Tenny and Precious,as Tenny takes Precious off his leash and tells him"Bite the cowboy in the horny spot!"Ciarra sternly tells her sister"Tennessee,it was only a kiss."Tenny yells"A kiss Ciarra?You were about to go to bed with that old cowboy!"Meanwhile Precious sits in front of Floyd and shakes his hand as Floyd laughs"Some attack dog."Tenny yells at Precious and Ciarra tells her sister"You should be thankful Tennessee.The homes we shared with our husbands are being restored thanks to this man."Tenny looks at Floyd and quips"Thank you.Now back to the road to sex!"Ciarra looks at Tenny and yells at her sister"As I told you before Tennessee,we shared a kiss.Let your grudges go!"Tenny looks at Floyd with a look of disgust and tells her sister"If only Jacob was alive to see his wife turn into a tramp.."Ciarra slaps Tenny and Tenny takes a deep breath and sees Maria walking downstairs,and asks Maria"And who are you?Floyd's young floosie?"Maria smiles and says with disdain in her voice"I am his daughter."Tenny throws up her hands and yells"The Jackson men have conquered Beth,and now got their sights on my oldest sister."Tenny yells at Precious and tells her doberman"Let's go home and forget this nightmare,maybe I'm dreaming."Tenny storms out,and Maria tells Ciarra"Your sister isn't the friendliest person in the world.I'd call her a bitch."Ciarra tells Maria"Tennessee is the oldest sister of the Martins.I am the youngest.Tennessee has her moments."Floyd rolls his eyes and tells Ciarra"Brock told me she had resentment for the Jackson name.I see where Beth gets her fire from."Ciarra tells them"It's fortunate that Beth took after both her parents,as well as me."Floyd and Maria laughs as Ciarra tells them"I'm going to leave."Floyd grabs Ciarra's hand and asks her"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"Ciarra looks at Floyd and tells him"Please give me some time.I've already went too far."Ciarra rushes out and Maria tells her Father"I think she likes you."Floyd shakes his head and tells his daughter"She's a keeper."
   At City Hospital,Beth returns and slams the door as she walks into her office and yells"That damn bastard!And to think I almost remarried him!"Ruth walks inside as Beth's called her and Beth looks at Ruth and tells her"I take it you know about B.R. and I."Ruth nods and tells Beth"I don't have a problem with you and B.R. being married Beth.I'm glad he had you and Xavier in his corner."Beth looks at Ruth and tells her"Frank isn't taking it well and he tried to turn things around on me,but we both know the truth about everything."Ruth opens her arms and hugs Beth and assures her"You did nothing wrong Beth.I was no longer married to him and before the two of you married,he asked me if it'd be ok and I told him it would.He needed to be out of Adam's Landing and away from Frank.Jamie,Brock Jr,and all of this."Beth looks at Ruth,with tears in her eyes and asks Ruth"How can you be so accepting of me,knowing I had a child with the man you loved,and also his widow?"Ruth looks at Beth and smiles and says"I know the woman you are Beth.You are strong,fiery,and will do anything to protect her family.If something ever happened to me,I believe you could be the only one that could hold my family,or what's left of it together.Beth,you're like a daughter to me,and no matter what,you always will be."Beth and Ruth hugs and Cale walks inside Beth's office and asks her"Is it true about B.R. and Ms.Sullivan blackmailing Dad?"Beth and Ruth are both stunned and Beth and Ruth both look at each other,as they tell Cale"That's something we never knew of."Cale looks at them and tells them"All these years,I grew up in a hell hole and knew that Frank Jackson was my dad,and to know that he knew about me..it hurts."Cale starts to cry and Ruth hugs her Grandson and tells him"Cale,I can promise you that had I knew about you,I'd found you.I hated Claudia Stone immensely,but B.R. never said a word to me or Beth about it."Beth tells him"Mama never said anything to me if she and B.R. did anything to Claudia or Frank,but Mama never liked Frank and now I think I know why."Ruth tells Cale"Tenny Sullivan doesn't like very many people anyway,myself included."Cale looks at them and asks"What do I do now?I drive for him,and I just don't know if I can face him."Beth tells Cale"I can't tell you what to do Cale,but don't be too hard on Frank."Ruth agrees and tells him"B.R. would do anything to protect his family and those he loved.It doesn't surprise me that he would do such a thing,but nothing he did surprised me in the first place."Beth adds"My Mama hated Frank and this doesn't shock me none.She's never discussed it either."Cale looks at them and tells them somberly"I feel lost and I don't know what to do now."Ruth and Beth tells Cale"We're here for you."Beth tells Cale"I'm sorry you had to walk into Frank and I's argument."Cale tells Beth"I don't blame neither of you,but I got some serious thinking to do."Cale leaves and Ruth tells Beth"I'm about to visit my son.If you read the obituaries and see Frank's name in it,then you know how it went."Ruth leaves and Beth sits at her desk and shakes her head with disgust over everything that's happened.
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc,Xavier and Leigh are in his office,as she sits on his lap after making love on the couch and they hold each other and Leigh tells her husband"I really wish you'd stay home and rest X."Xavier tells Leigh"I am comfortable here my love.I am very comfortable knowing everything is getting back to normal.I'm here,you're working with our Princess,and things seem to be going well."Leigh kisses her husband and tells him"I give up controlling you X,but promise me that you will take it easy?For me?"Xavier looks at his wife and holds her hand and tells her"I will Leigh.And I'll prove it now."Leigh asks"And how will you do that?"Xavier tells her"Let's go have a quiet dinner at La Trattoria and then we'll go home,and finish where we left off,we just got to part one of  that album."Leigh laughs and tells her husband"You're a freak."Xavier holds his wife and smiles and says gently"You bring out the best in me."Leigh and Xavier head out,as they find Burt and Bree have left and they head out for a quiet dinner.
  Ruth arrives at FJR,as she sees Rashad inside and asks him"Is my son in his office?"Rashad tells Ruth"He has left for the day.He didn't seem like himself."Ruth looks at Rashad and changes subjects and tells him"Congratulations on your engagement to Latoya Shane.And to think soon you'll have a little one running around,how the years fly by."Rashad tells her"I love her and we had wanted to keep it low key,but I guess Grandma called you?"Ruth laughs and tells him"Willie calls me at least twice a day.She keeps me informed and I'm going to make a quilt for that baby when it's born.I made one for you when you were born and sent it to Aretha."Rashad tells Ruth"Mama still has it."Ruth laughs and tells Rashad"You get out of here and be with Latoya and win the next race for me."Rashad laughs as he hugs Ruth and tells her"I will do that."Ruth gets her phone and calls her son,but gets no response.Rashad calls Latoya and heads up to meet with her.
  Meanwhile,Ciarra returns to The Penthouse and notices a guy in a hoodie walking down the hall,and she walks inside and smells a strange odor,as Tenny is sitting in the kitchen,smoking a joint.Ciarra looks at her sister with shock and yells"Tennessee!"Tenny looks at Ciarra and quips as she takes a toke"I need to find peace.I want to fly with the clouds."Ciarra looks at the bag of marijuana on the kitchen table and asks her sister"Since when did you start smoking reefer?"Tenny smiles and says in a stoned tone"Since I found out that my sister is being pursued by a cowboy,and his last name is Jackson.Look what you've caused me to do old woman."Ciarra warns Tenny"If you want to get high,then do it somewhere else.I don't want this place to smell like reefer!"Tenny walks slowly over to the stereo and turns on Allan's most popular album and turns it on blast and tells Ciarra"I heard Allan could take me into space."Ciarra looks at her sister and tells her"Oldest sister,you're already there!"Ciarra turns the stereo off and is quiet for a moment and heads into her bedroom as Tenny asks Ciarra"Make me some brownies.I hear they work great to really reach Venus."Ciarra ignores her sister as she walks into her bedroom,as Tenny sits in the kitchen and gets high and
Ciarra shuts the door and looks up as she sits at her mirror and asks"Should I feel this way?"Ciarra feels a touch on her shoulder and she turns around and she sees Jacob and Ciarra looks at her husband and asks him"Am I having a contact high?"Jacob looks at his wife and tells her"It's real Ciarra.And I take it Tenny isn't taking you and Floyd well from the looks of it."Ciarra rolls her eyes and says"I swear she's losing it.I don't know what to expect from her anymore."Jacob laughs"Tenny was always rebellious Ma."Ciarra rolls her eyes and responds"Yes she was."Ciarra looks at Jacob and asks him"Are you ok if I see somebody else?"Jacob looks at Ciarra and tells her"Ma,that's your decision.I am watching you and Floyd is a good man.Don't let Tenny stop you from what you want."Ciarra looks at Jacob and starts to cry and says to him"I miss you so much.I feel lost without you."Jacob wipes the tears from Ciarra's eyes and assures her"I want you to be happy Ma,and regardless what happens with Floyd,I'll always be with you."Jacob disappears and Ciarra opens her jewelry box and looks at a necklace that Jacob gave her many years ago and notices a kink in it and says"Jacob,if you want me to move on,show me a sign so I'll know."Ciarra looks at the necklace and notices the kink is gone and she looks up and smiles as she hears Tenny in the living room yelling"Is that you?I must be in my own world!"Ciarra holds the necklace and looks up and picks up her phone and calls Floyd and tells him"I will have dinner with you tonight."Floyd hangs up the phone and tells Maria"Pop's got a date."Ciarra changes clothes and gets dressed and prays"I just hope Tennessee doesn't start a habit of this."Meanwhile in the living room,Tenny sits on the couch and looks at Precious and tells him"I feel so free,relaxed.Love to the world."
   Meanwhile,Cale and Allison returns to their apartment and Cale looks at Allison and tells her"I feel so betrayed today.I don't believe this!"Allison puts her arms around Cale,as he starts to cry and tells him"I think if Frank had of known what you had to face,he'd been there for you."Cale looks at Allison and says with defeat"I don't know Allison,I really don't know."Meanwhile Frank's returned to The Farm and he's on the phone and hangs up once Ruth walks inside and Frank tells his Mother sternly"I don't want to hear it Mama.Beth stabbed me in the back and she has cost me a relationship with my son.."Ruth tells him"Franklin Floyd Jackson,you cost yourself that chance!I just finished talking to Beth and Cale and the only person you can blame for your actions is yourself!"Frank yells at his Mother"Daddy and Tenny ruined everything!She will answer for this and so will Beth!"Ruth slaps her son and sternly tells him"You were the one who cheated on his wife and caused all of this to happen!It's on you."Frank looks at his Mother and tells her"I am leaving.I won't stand here and listen to all of you defend a woman who slept with my Daddy!"Ruth tells her son"When you return,find me gone Frank.I'm moving back to Hell Hill.Pull yourself together son."Frank storms out and Ruth heads to her room and packs her bags and says to herself"I won't be a part of this pity party Frank wants to throw.If he wants to live in denial,then he can do it by himself!"

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER FINE MESS YOU HAVE GOTTEN INTO FRANK ! LOL HE NEEDS TO MAN UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF HIS OWN ACTIONS ! WE ALL HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR ACTIONS , NO MATTER HOW WE HATE TO ! THAT'S LIFE ! PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANTS FRANK AND REMEMBER : LIFE GOES ON !!! ACCEPT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DEAL WITH IT !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete