Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 157. Coming Together

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing and at City Hospital,Beth is in Xavier's room with Leigh as she looks at her husband as his eyes are closed and he's sleeping.Beth checks her son's vitals and tells Leigh"It's still very dicey at this point.I want to tell you he'll be fine,but I can't say that.There's still internal bleeding and this breaks my heart to see my son in this condition."Leigh looks at Beth and asks"Are you telling me there's nothing you can do to save him?You are a world renowned doctor Beth!You can save him!"Beth looks at Leigh with a sad look and tells her daughter in law"We've got to gee the AVM under control and stop the bleeding before we move forward.If he recovers,he'll have to slow down and I mean slow down."Leigh looks at Beth and tells her"He's never slowed down.X is always working and he thinks he has to protect his family at all costs.I just hope it doesn't cost him his life.I can't lose him."Beth hugs Leigh as she cries and Beth keeps her composure and tells Leigh"I'm going to send him to the OR today and take a small camera that will go into his stomach and then we'll know what to do from there."Leigh tells Beth"Tenny mentioned that she had one too and you cured her.What's different with X?"Beth tells Leigh"Mama's was also on the lining of her stomach,but it was detected early and we burned it off.If Xavier had of done what I asked him to do,he wouldn't be in this condition.Sometimes I think he was better off in Blue Ridge instead of coming back here."Meanwhile,Sully and Jared walks into Xavier's room and Leigh hugs her daughter and Sully sees her Father in the bed,with his eyes closed,but conscious."Sully tells them"He will make it I know."Beth looks at Sully and tells her Granddaughter"He will,but it's going to be a long road ahead."Sully,Jared,and Leigh stays by Xavier's bedside as Beth heads to her office and once she arrives,she lays her head on her desk and breaks down for her son,as she knows there's no guarantees Xavier can survive.
   At Hell Hill,Ciarra walks downstairs and finds Tenny in the kitchen smoking a cigarette as Precious sits by her side and Ciarra reminds her sister"There's two babies upstairs Tennessee.You don't need to be smoking in this house."Tenny looks at Ciarra and tells her"I have a lot on my mind.Seeing my Grandson last night in that hospital bed frightened me and I just don't think I can handle it if he dies."Ciarra looks at her sister intently and asks her"What else is bothering you?Something else is on your mind you're not telling me?"Tenny takes a puff and sighs"That bastard son of Ruth's told me something in that Storm Shelter that I can't get out of my mind."Ciarra asks"What was it Tennessee?"Tenny says"He was ranting about Beth being married to B.R. Jackson."Ciarra grows silent as Tenny notices and asks Ciarra in a serious tone"Is it true?"Ciarra tells her sister"B.R. came to Blue Ridge often Tennessee.He stayed at the estate with Xavier,Beth,and Sully.He was staying in town often before he was murdered by his son."Tenny shakes her head and tells Ciarra,as she reflects"He always thought the world of Beth.I know he never approved of Frank's affairs on her.We discussed it once and we teamed up and went to confront Frank and what's the whore's name..Claudia Stone.B.R. was angry as I was and I took care of Claudia,as B.R. told Frank how he felt about it and then we found out about the pregnancy."Ciarra is stunned and asks Tenny"Did you make Claudia leave town when you found out about her pregnancy with Cale?"Tenny is silent and looks at the time and asks her sister"Is the nanny coming in to watch Gracie and Xavier Jr?"Ciarra tells her"She's on her way."Tenny tells Ciarra"I'm going to the hospital and check on Xavier and I am having a talk with my daughter.She's keeping something from me."Tenny leaves and Precious looks at Ciarra and she tells Tenny's dog"Your Mama's back to herself again."Precious looks at Ciarra as she pets him and says to him,as he lays his head in her lap"I think I'm actually starting to like you."
   Meanwhile at The Farm,Ruth and Frank sits in the living room,as they get ready to head back to City Hospital,and Bree arrives with Summer.Ruth tries to give Summer a hug but she rejects it and angrily tells her Grandmother"Now that something's happened to me,you want to be there?You weren't there before.So just forget about it."Ruth looks at Summer with sadness in her eyes and tells her"I'm so sorry about what happened to you.It hurts even more to know Junior didn't even defend you."Frank shakes his head in disgust as Bree tells them"I'm seeing to it Junior and Tommy pays for this."Frank yells"Can't there ever be any peace in this damn family?I do wish someone would just kill Junior and get it over with.All the pain he caused our family over the years,he deserves it!"Meanwhile Summer asks Bree"Why are we even here?I'm not welcomed in this house."Ruth looks at Summer and tells her"You are my Granddaughter and I am going to be there for you.I am willing to let my grudges go."Summer tears up and asks"Do you mean that?"Ruth opens her arms and tells Summer"I do mean that.My anger should have been directed towards Brock Jr and your Mama instead of you.You couldn't help it.You couldn't help how you came into the world."Summer and Ruth embrace in a hug as Ruth holds Summer and Frank hears a knock at the door and goes to answer it to find Ava there and she walks inside and watches on as Ruth holds Summer close to her and Ava looks at Frank and Bree and tells them"I know who raped Summer.He's in the ALPD right now."Bree asks her Aunt"Who was it?"Ava tells them"Chant Hale was alive after all and he raped your sister.Winston turned him in along with Junior and Tommy last night and Bobby had all of them arrested."Bree gets angry and Frank and Ava walks outside as Bree tells them"That sick son of a bitch raped Summer.He will pay for this.I will make damn sure of that!"Frank reminds Bree"Bobby's the DA in Adam's Landing.After all that Chant and Junior has done,there's no way they will be getting out of this."Ava gently tells her niece"Bobby's always been on our side and he always will.What we need to do is be there for your sister and help her through this horrifying experience,and be there for Xavier."Frank looks at Ava and asks her"So I take it you're going to run Jackson Inc while Xavier's in the hospital."Ava nods and tells them"Burt can't run that place by himself.Class is in good hands and I made a phone call this morning and someone Leigh knew years ago is coming to town to help Tenny and Ciarra with things."Frank asks his Sister"Are you scared of going back down there after what happened to Jack?"Ava looks at Frank and Bree and tells them"I don't know if I can walk back in the room my only child was killed in.I just don't think I can do it."Frank tells Ava"I am here for you Ava."Ava hugs her brother and Bree and heads to Jackson Inc,as Bree asks Frank"Are you going to see Xavier?"Frank nods as he and Bree walks back inside and Frank tells his Mother"I'm going to the hospital."Ruth tells Frank"I'm going to stay here with Summer.We have a lot to catch up on.I'll take care of her."Bree hugs them and she looks at her Uncle and tells him"I'm going with you."Frank and Bree heads to City Hospital.
   Down at the ALPD,Bobby sits in his office as he tells the jailer"I want you to make damn sure Chant,Brock Jr,or Tommy has no contact with each other at all."I plan on sending all of them to Prison and they will stay there for life if I have anything to do with it."Meanwhile the phone rings and Bobby gets a call from the DA from Sugar Creek and tells Bobby"We're dropping the charges against Desi Lane.She had nothing to do with the fire at the Sugar Cane Motel."Bobby hangs up and tells the jailer"Bring Desi Lane into my office."The jailer heads off.Meanwhile in the visitation room,Chant walks in to see his Father there and Winston asks Chant"Are you enjoying your new place?"Chant yells"I am innocent old man!"Winston sarcastically quips"Innocent my ass.You know damn well what you've done Chant.And you will be in jail for the rest of your life for what you have done!"Chant sits back and tells his Father"My lawyer will get me off for this.You just watch and see."Winston laughs"Cara?She can't save you now.Nobody can.You're in Adam's Landing.Summer's sister is an attorney and she knows you raped Summer.She's planning to nail your ass to the wall and I can't wait to watch!"Chant yells"I want to go back to my cell!"Winston looks at Chant and tells him"Make sure you use protection.This isn't paradise and you will be somebody's bitch in here."Chant yells"Go to hell you old bastard!"Winston tells him"I've been there.You'll be there Chant.No doubt in my mind,you'll be there."Winston leaves,as Chant's taken back to his cell.Meanwhile back in Bobby's office,Desi is brought in and Bobby tells Desi"You're a free woman but I want to put you on notice now,you're not welcome in Adam's Landing anymore."Desi looks at Bobby and tells him confidently"I'm going nowhere.I'm getting back what's mine and you can't stop me from it!"Bobby warns her"You have nobody here for you Desi.Your family's disowned you,your children are in Prison,what else is there for you here?"Desi yells"Give me my damn belongings and let me out of here!"Bobby gives Desi a paper bag and warns her sternly"You best take my advice and get the hell out of town."Desi looks at Bobby and grabs the bag and walks out with her head held high,as Bobby makes a phone call and tells them"I want the police to guard Class intently.Desi is free and she may make an appearance."
   Meanwhile back at City Hospital,Tenny arrives and walks into Beth's office as she sees her daughter and asks Beth"How's Sully?"Beth looks at her Mother and says to her"She's here and I'm getting ready to send Xavier down to the OR to check his AVM to see how severe it is and if we can save him."Tenny looks at Beth intently and she asks her Mother"What do you want to ask me?I know that look."Tenny lights a cigarette and paces Beth's office as Beth reminds her Mother"Smoking is banned here at City Hospital Mama."Tenny looks at Beth and says"And what part of I don't really give a damn do you not understand Beth?"Terrance and Olivia walks into Beth's office as they notice Tenny and she yells"I'm an old lady.I can get away with it!"Tenny walks to the door and puts her cigarette out,as she heads to the ICU,and Beth asks Terrance and Olivia"Have we gotten the blood we need yet from the other hospitals?"Terrance tells Beth"Valley Ridge and LaFayette has sent blood here and the family has donated as well."Beth tells them"I got some from Park Lane and we need to get ready to save my son.He hasn't spoken this morning and we're running out of time."Terrance assures Beth"Xavier is tough and we both know that Beth!He's not going out without a fight."Beth looks at them and tells them"I can't lose my son.I brought him into this world and he's been everything to me.If I don't save him,then I have failed as a Mother,and as a Doctor."Beth breaks down and cries as Terrance and Olivia consoles Beth as she tells them"Xavier is the only person in my family that can keep things together and he will survive and I'm going to make damn sure of that!"Beth regains her composure and tells Terrance and Olivia"Let's go save my son!"They head to the ICU.
   In the ICU,Sassy walks inside and checks on Xavier and she hugs Leigh and tells her"Latoya's at the house with Gracie and Xavier Jr.Bree took Summer to the farm and I hope she can heal from what happened to her."Sully and Jared are in the room and Sully asks"What happened to Summer?"Sassy tells her"Chant Hale raped her.He's in jail right now,along with Brock Jr and Tommy."Sully's eyes widen,as does Jared as she asks Sassy"Chant Hale is breathing?"Leigh tells her daughter"Apparently from what I know,his mother helped him escape the hospital when Winston needed the Bone Marrow transplant and someone else took his place."Sully tells them with anger in her voice"That son of a bitch is breathing while my Daddy lays in this bed fighting for his life!I don't understand it."Jared is furious and looks at his wife and kisses her and tells her"You stay here with your family.I'm about to pay him a visit."Jared rushes out and Leigh hugs her Daughter and assures her"Bobby will see to it that all of them pays for what they've done."Sully looks at her Father and tells him"Daddy,your Princess is here.I'm here for you Daddy."Sully grabs his hand and Xavier opens his eyes and looks at Sully as a tear falls down his face,and he weakly squeezes her hand and tells his Daughter"I love you Princess."Sully tells her Father with tears in her eyes"I love you too Daddy.Please don't leave us."Beth,Terrance,and Olivia arrives and they tell Leigh and Sully"We're about to see if we can do anything to stop the bleeding."Xavier's carried to the OR by Terrance and Sassy,as Beth follows them.Olivia walks into the Waiting Room and tells Tenny,Ciarra,Frank,Bree,Cale,Allison,and Allan"We're about to check the bleeding in his stomach and see if we can save him.Right now,there's no promises."Leigh and Sully walks outside and they are embraced by everyone and Olivia tells all of them"If he's going to survive this,then he'll need all the blood he can get to survive."Everyone in the room raises their arms and shows their bandage marks where they've all donated blood.Leigh looks at all of them and she and Sully breaks down in tears,as both of them are moved and touched by what they see.Leigh says to all of them with tears in her eyes"We have to be there for Xavier now.None of you know what this means to us!"Sully holds onto her Mother as Tenny walks up to them and tells them"We're not ready to give Xavier up yet.He has too much to lose."Tenny holds Leigh and Sully as she assures them"He will live.I know it."

1 comment:

  1. COFFEE AND D & D ! NOTHING BETTER IN THE MORNING ! ANOTHER OUTSTANDING EIPISODE AS USUAL !! BRAVO !1

    ReplyDelete