Friday, June 21, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 170. Love And Pain

   At City Hospital,Beth looks at Frank as he is fuming with anger and yells"So explain to me why in the hell you married my Daddy?Was it money Beth?Was it power?Was it to get back to me?"Beth puts the files down on her desk and gets up and walks over to her Ex-Husband and sternly tells him"I don't owe anybody any explanations Frank!You are the last person to have room to talk when it comes to me and your father."Frank yells at Beth"We were married and you cheated on me with him and had Xavier and led me to believe for years he was my son.Then we divorced when he graduated and you moved back to Blue Ridge,and years later,you married my Daddy!"Beth delivers a powerful backhanded slap to Frank,and reminds him"Ok hypocrite,since we are going to play this game.Let's discuss why I slept with your Father in the first place.My husband was out racing every weekend and sleeping with his PR woman."Frank yells"You slept with my Daddy and then married him!"Beth shakes her head and paces the floor with anger as she tears into Frank,shrieking"Let me get some things straight with you!Your Father had NOBODY in Adam's Landing after Jamie destroyed his family.Junior was a low life piece of trash that caused him pain.Jamie was nothing but a damn gold-digging whore who would sleep with anyone or con anyone to get what she wanted.She destroyed the family.Your Mother divorced B.R. because of Jamie,yet you always had that bitch's back anytime she got what she deserved from B.R..He was at least gracious enough to let her stay on the estate.I'd kicked the bitch off the property and banned her.He didn't do that though.Don't come to me acting like a perfect man Frank Jackson because I could go all day about how many damn times you hurt me in our marriage!"Frank looks at Beth and is silent as Beth tells him"You slept with Claudia the whole time we were married.You had a child with her that she gave away."Frank grows silent and Beth looks at him and asks"Tell me Frank,is there something you're hiding from me?Because if I remember correctly,I told you that if you ever had a child with her,I'd break your ass and you know I meant it!Frank looks at Beth and tells her"I got to go to FJR."Beth yells"You just answered my own question Frank!Bastard."Frank storms out as Beth shakes her head in disgust as she says to herself"Don't throw stones at me."Terrance and Sassy walks inside Beth's office and asks Beth"What just happened in here?"Beth tells them"I just took Frank down memory hell."Beth tells them"I'm out of here.He wants to argue,then it's on."Beth storms out,headed to FJR."
   At Class,Leigh,Sully and Marco sits in Sully's office as they discuss business and Leigh changes subjects and asks Marco"So do I get another win in matchmaking?"Marco looks at his phone and tells Leigh"I haven't heard from Terrance today.We're on the fence."Leigh tells him"Terrance id very devoted to his work.I think he spends more time at City Hospital than at home."Sully tells them"He is always at the hospital.He needs someone in his life."Both Sully and Leigh looks at Marco and he notices their looks and Marco tells them"I'm letting him call me if he's interested."Leigh gently tells Marco"Terrance is very weary about being open here in town.After what he went through,he is very guarded.Maybe you should make the first move."Marco tells them"I hate hospitals.Every time I walk into one,I always think of Dante."Leigh tells Marco"Sully and I aren't fans ourselves of the hospital,but we have to overcome our fears.You can do it."Marco is hesitant and Leigh looks at her Daughter and tells her"I think we need to check on your Father.He's been too quiet today."Sully tells her Mother"He's at the office."Leigh rolls her eyes and sighs"X never slows down.I think I'm going to visit him."Leigh tells Marco"You go visit Terrance.Sully will be fine here by herself."Marco shrugs as Leigh pushes him gently and tells him"I'm following you.It's on my way to Jackson Inc.I need to check on X."They head out and Sully sits in her office and works on a new design for Class,when Tenny and Precious walks inside and Tenny smiles and looks at Sully and goes"Look who's back in the office again."Sully looks at her Great-Grandmother and Precious and Sully asks her"Why did you bring that loudmouth with you?"Precious growls at Sully as Tenny tells her"He's felt neglected and since things are getting back to normal,I can spend more time with my baby."Sully rolls her eyes and Tenny asks Sully"Have you seen Ciarra today?"Sully responds"I haven't."Tenny is quiet and tells Sully"I called Jackson Inc and Xavier said she left."Sully reminds her Great Grandmother"Aunt Ciarra has a cell phone Gran.Call her."Tenny calls Ciarra and it goes to voicemail and Tenny hugs Sully and tells her"I'm glad you're back at work sweetie.It warms my heart."Tenny walks out and tells Precious"I think I know where she may be."
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Ciarra arrives and Floyd greets her at the door and Ciarra sighs"I knew this was a setup."Floyd takes off his cowboy hat and tells Ciarra"I want to show you something."Ciarra is suspicious and tells Floyd"I don't do moonshine."Maria walks downstairs with her laptop and Floyd tells Ciarra to sit down and Floyd and Maria sits next to Ciarra as he tells her"I heard about what happened to your home and your sister's in Blue Ridge.I wanted to show you this."Maria pulls up some photos and Ciarra looks at them and looks at Floyd and Maria and asks them"Is this a joke?"Floyd tells her"When I heard of what happened,I sent my former construction company to Blue Ridge and Xavier and Beth have given me all the information and history to restore The Sullivan Estate to it's full glory once again.Work's moving quickly and your home and Tenny's will soon be fully restored."Ciarra breaks down in tears and looks at Floyd and tells him"This is too much.Really I mean it's too much."Maria tells Ciarra"Ms.Sullivan,ever since my Pop saw your face the first time,I've seen something in his eyes I haven't ever seen before."Floyd tells his Daughter"I think you should go check on Gracie and Xavier Jr."Maria heads upstairs as Ciarra looks at Floyd and tells him"You have went out of your way Floyd.I mean.."Floyd looks at Ciarra and grabs her hand and Ciarra grows silent and Floyd tells Ciarra"I never believed in love at first sight until I saw you."Ciarra asks him"You were married before?"Floyd tells her"Helen and I had a bumpy marriage and Maria's Mother and I were deeply in love,but my other two children never approved.But at my age,I don't give a damn what anyone thinks,I want someone to take care of and I've noticed a look of sadness in your eyes each time we've met."Ciarra looks at Floyd and tells him"It's really hard adjusting to life without Jacob.We had a beautiful marriage and I can't love someone the way I loved him.We went all the way back to when we were kids."Floyd tells Ciarra"I just want to know you.I want to learn you and make you happy."Ciarra is quiet and looks at Floyd,with tears in her eyes,as she looks at the photos of The Sullivan Estate's restoration,and tells him"I have to admit,I don't want to fall Floyd,but I think.."Floyd and Ciarra's eyes meet and they look at each other intently as she fights her emotions,as Floyd fights his emotions and Ciarra and Floyd kiss and back up from each other and both look in different directions.
   At Jackson Inc,Burt,Bree and Jared are in Burt's office as they discuss Xavier's acquistion of Rich Carroll's Seafood House and Burt tells them"Xavier told me this was for Allan to use as leverage.This is what you'd call a write off."Bree looks through the history of the chain and tells them"It has potential.I used to be a regular there when I lived in Southpoint Beach."Jared checks the sales reports and tells them"It's falling fast and I doubt Xavier's interested in investing in it."Burt agrees and Xavier walks inside Burt's office and tells them,as he's listened to their discussion"This is Uncle Allan's chain now.He wins either way you look at it."The secretary calls into the office and tells Xavier"Sayyid and Keith Ross are here to see you."Xavier tells Burt,Bree,and Jared"This was a leverage play.It's now fully owned by Jackson Inc and once Allan gets what's rightfully his,then we'll go from there."Xavier heads to his office and finds Keith and Sayyid inside and Xavier looks at them and Keith tells Xavier"I want my deed back to Jazz!"Xavier tells Keith"It's yours and I paid the loan you took out to bail Chant out of jail.You're good."Keith looks at Xavier and asks him"I have heard how you work.You are ruthless in business.I heard the story of Lane's."Sayyid tells his Son"Xavier is a fair man.I told you that everything would be ok."Xavier tells Keith"I also have something else for you."Keith asks Xavier"What is that?"Xavier tells Keith"Your copyrights,name,and masters were owned by Hale Corp,and since Chant's burning in hell now and all's good in the world,Winston told me to give this to you."Xavier hands Keith the deed to Jazz,and his copyrights and masters and tells him"You were always one of my favorite singers Keith Ross.My Mother wore out your albums."Keith quips"I am the king of the bedroom."Xavier laughs and says"Leigh and I conceived Sully while listening to your music.When Allan returns from Southpoint Beach,I want to discuss something with both of you pertaining to music."Sayyid is curious as is Keith as Xavier tells them"With Latoya's talent,and my backing,how would you like to make a comeback and have your own label?"Keith is quiet,as is Sayyid,who tells Xavier"What do you know about the music business Xavier?"Xavier tells them"Not much.I think you deserve to top the charts again and after all you and Allan's been through in the business,I think it would be a smart move."Keith is stunned as Xavier hands Keith some keys and tells him"I own a building downtown and go check it out.With my backing and support.Adam's Landing can become a music hotbed."Keith tells Xavier"Damn.I am shocked."Sayyid reminds his son"This is your chance and Xavier wouldn't screw you over."Keith and Xavier shakes hands as he tells Xavier,with tears in his eyes"You've given me the greatest gift ever.How do I repay you?"Xavier tells Keith"Don't worry about it.Just make some music.The world needs some good music these days and you and Allan can give that to the world as well as Latoya."Keith and Sayyid walks out of Xavier's office,and Sayyid turns around and tells Xavier humbly"You truly are a great man.I'm honored to work for you."Xavier nods as they leave and Leigh walks into Xavier's office and asks her husband"Why are you here X?"Xavier walks over to his wife and hugs her and tells her"I was lonely."Leigh holds Xavier and tells him"You need to rest X.Don't you think you're rushing things."Xavier dims the lights and closes the doors and turns on the stereo,as he plays Keith's second album and asks Leigh"Remember this?"Leigh smiles as Xavier undresses Leigh and they begin to make love.
   Meanwhile on Winston's Island,Winston and Ava has exchanged vows and Andy tells Winston"You can kiss the bride."Winston and Ava holds each other tightly as they kiss and Andy tells them"I have enjoyed this vacation down here."Winston tells Andy"I am glad to hear that.Ava and I are going to have a few days to ourselves down here before we return to town."Andy looks at his Aunt and tells her"I hope my Dad and Tommy both stays behind bars after what they've done."Ava hugs her nephew and assures him"I think you have nothing to fear Andy.They will be back at Unity before it's all over and done."Andy hugs Ava and Winston and tells them,as he heads back to Adam's Landing"I've enjoyed staying here.Thank you for letting me stay here."Winston tells him"Anytime.You were the only one out of Junior's side that turned out well."Ava agrees and Andy tells them"It's hard to do when you live with con-artists like them all your life."Ava smiles and tells Andy"You've turned out fine.Go back home and don't worry about anything."Andy heads to Winston's jet,as Winston tells Ava"Now that we're married again.."Ava looks at Winston and stares at the ocean and grabs Winston's hand as they walk towards the beach and they sit next to each other,as they watch the ocean and Winston kisses his wife and they begin to make love on the beach.
   Back at City Hospital,Marco arrives and bumps into Olivia,who's arrived and he asks her"Where is Dr.Evans' office?"Olivia points down the hall and Marco walks inside Terrance's office and tells him"Leigh made me come down here."Terrance laughs and tells Marco"I have thought about you today.I think we have esp because I was about to call and ask if you wanted to go to lunch with me at La Trattoria."Marco looks at Terrance with a smile and tells him"I'd love to."At Class,Sully sits in her office as Jared walks inside with his hands behind his back and Sully looks at her husband and asks him"What are you hiding?"Jared gives Sully a red rose and puts it in her hair and gives her a kiss and tells his wife"I just wanted to come and see my beautiful wife."Sully tells Jared"Nobody's here Jared.You know what I was thinking about?"Jared looks at Sully and they begin to kiss and they begin to make love and Jared reminds his wife"Your door's unlocked?"Sully tells her husband"Who cares.I got what I want and you're here with me and we're together.
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Ciarra looks at her watch and tells Floyd"I've got to get back home and go over some paperwork."Floyd asks Ciarra"Could I have the honor of taking you out to dinner?"Ciarra is silent and tells him"Floyd,I really don't think I'm ready."Floyd looks at Ciarra and reminds her"We just shared a kiss.You like me and I like you."Ciarra is quiet and starts to head to the door and Floyd looks at Ciarra and tells her"You one classy lady Ms.Sullivan."Ciarra turns around and looks at Floyd with stars in her eyes and tries her best to fight her feelings,but she walks slowly over to Floyd and they stare at each other intently,and Floyd and Ciarra wrap their arms around each other as they begin to kiss.Outside,Tenny arrives with Precious and she looks through the window and sees Ciarra and Floyd and shakes her head with disgust and tells Precious"First Beth,now Ciarra.What is it with the Jackson men when they see a Sullivan,they go in heat."Tenny opens the door and Ciarra and Floyd looks at Tenny as she yells at Floyd"Don't you dare try to seduce my sister you horny old cowboy!"At FJR,Frank sits in his office,fuming with anger as Beth walks in and Frank yells at Beth"Get the hell out of my office!I have nothing more to say to you!"Beth tells Frank"You just shut your ass up and listen to me!Your Father and I got married for one reason and that was because he was a lonely man who felt like nobody loved him.He knew I didn't want a thing of his.All he wanted was somebody to be there for him."Frank looks at Beth and tells her"My Mama,Ava,and Xavier may approve of this,but I don't."Beth tells Frank"You really have nothing to say and I sure the hell don't need your approval!After the way you treated me,and betrayed me,you're just lucky I even gave you another chance."Beth changes subjects and asks Frank"Now tell me Frank,did you know about Cale being your son all these years?Since you're playing the self righteous judge and all,tell me the truth!"Frank looks at Beth silently.Meanwhile Cale and Allison arrives as they hear Beth and Frank go at it in Frank's office and Cale and Allison walks in as Frank tells Beth angrily"Yes Beth!I knew all those years about Cale being my son!"Cale and Allison are both stunned by Frank's bombshell as Beth punches Frank in the face and yells"Don't you ever,EVER,criticize me again you hypocritical bastard!"Frank wipes the blood from his eye and sees Cale and Allison standing before him,as Beth storms out and there's silence in the room.

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO BETH ! IT'S ABOUT TIME SHE TOLD FRANK OFF !! NOW MAYBE THINGS CAN PROGRESS NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS OUT IN THE OPEN !

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name is mccart i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com, she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.

    ReplyDelete