Thursday, June 13, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 164. Joy And Tension

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing and at City Hospital,Terrance walks into Xavier's room,as he sees him and Leigh laying next to each other and Terrance tells them"Time to go home.I got your release papers."They awaken as they see Terrance and Xavier tells them"About damn time I go home!I got some things to do."Leigh looks at her husband and tells him"You are resting X!I don't even want to hear you mention a word about work!"Xavier rolls his eyes and changes subjects and asks Terrance"Where is my Mother?"Terrance tells them"She hasn't arrived yet.She told me to release you before you go mad."Xavier looks at his wife,as a nurse brings in a wheelchair and Xavier waves it off and tells Leigh"I'm out of here!"Xavier rushes out and Leigh shakes her head and tells Terrance"I think he's ready to get home."Terrance laughs and quips"He has a mind of his own."Leigh sighs"Scary isn't it?"Leigh changes subjects and asks Terrance"I want to talk to you about something?"Terrance looks at Leigh and asks"What is it?"Leigh asks him"Are you seeing anyone?"Terrance tells Leigh"I'm single.But in this town I lay low."Leigh tells Terrance"A dear friend of mine has come to town and I think the two of you would be a great fit."Terrance looks at Leigh and tells her"I don't do blind dates Leigh."Leigh looks at Terrance and tells him"Trust me on this.He needs someone and I want you to meet him tonight."Leigh tells him"He'll be waiting for you at Jazz.I wouldn't steer you wrong."Xavier returns to the room and asks his wife"Are you going to stay here?I want to go home!"Terrance laughs"He's in a rush."Leigh tells Terrance"Just try it and let me know how it works out."Leigh walks out,as Terrance heads to his office,as he considers Leigh's proposal.
   At Hell Hill,Beth is in the kitchen,cooking breakfast as Sully and Jared arrives and Beth tells them"I'm staying home today and keep a close eye on your Father."Sayyid walks downstairs and smells breakfast and asks Beth"I didn't know you were a cook?"Beth tells Sayyid"One of the best!I made sure everything met your diet."Sayyid tells Beth"I appreciate that very much.It looks like you got a buffet set down here."Beth laughs"I am having a welcome home party for my son and I thought I'd go all out."Sully looks and asks her Grandmother"Fried Chicken?That isn't morning food?"Beth reminds her"Your Father has never been a breakfast person either.And Floyd is here so I thought I'd go all out this morning."Speaking of Floyd,he's in the living room,as he's awake after sleeping on the couch and sees an address book on the coffee table and looks up Ciarra's address and says to himself"Ciarra Sullivan."He makes a phone call to a florist and tells them"Send a bouquet of roses to Ciarra Sullivan's Penthouse in Jackson Tower.But don't say who sent them."Floyd hangs up the phone and walks into the kitchen and sees Sayyid and goes Clemmon Ross?"Sayyid looks at Floyd and asks"Floyd Jackson.Damn it's been years and you still look like your brother."Floyd puts on his cowboy hat and quips"I get that often."Floyd looks around and asks Beth"Are you planning a family reunion?"as he notices all the food she's cooked and Beth tells him"I thought I'd play in the kitchen and Xavier and Leigh are on their way home."Sully tells her Grandmother"I think Daddy will be impressed.Who else is coming?"Beth tells them"It's going to be intimate since he needs to rest after all that's happened."Sully quips"Good luck with that one."All of them laughs as Xavier and Leigh arrives home.
   At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Tenny and Precious sits in the kitchen as Tenny smokes a cigarette and reads over Beth and B.R's wedding certificate and she still fumes over with anger,as Ciarra walks into the kitchen and pours herself a cup of coffee and takes a couple of aspirin.Tenny asks"Did you have too much to drink last night?"Ciarra rolls her eyes as she sees the wedding certificate and tells her sister"I had some champagne last night.And knowing you're sitting here plotting only makes this slight headache worse."Tenny yells"Beth didn't even tell me about this Ciarra!Why didn't she tell me that she and old man Jackson tied the knot?"Ciarra looks at her sister and responds"After the way you responded,that should be an answer!"Tenny looks at Ciarra and hisses"Oh shut up Ciarra!"Ciarra changes subjects and asks Tenny"Are you going to the grand opening of Jazz tonight?"Tenny tells Ciarra"I am planning to go.I want to see Allan perform again and I plan to attend.Are you going?"Ciarra tells her sister"After acquiring Emery's,I need to get ready to get the company back on solid ground again.Ava and I are going to meet this morning and discuss everything.Meanwhile there's a knock at the door and Ciarra tells Tenny"Go answer the door.I think it's Allan."Tenny goes to the door,as she leaves Beth and B.R.'s wedding certificate on the table,and Ciarra picks it up and puts it in her purse as Tenny returns to the kitchen with a boquet of red roses and asks her sister"Somebody has an admirer."Ciarra looks at the card and reads it and says to herself"There's no name on here."Tenny laughs"Looks like you've caught someone's eye."Ciarra is puzzled and tells Tenny"I'm headed off to meet with Ava.You stay out of trouble today."Tenny responds with a smile"I always do Oldest Sister.I've got an appointment at the ALPD."Ciarra heads out and Tenny walks back over to the kitchen table and notices the wedding certificate and photo gone,and shakes her head and tells Precious"Aunt Ciarra made a mistake."
   Meanwhile at the ALPD,Brock Jr,Tommy,and Chant are brought into Bobby's office as Bobby looks at them and asks with a laugh"How are all of you enjoying your stay here in this nice facility?"Brock Jr yells at Bobby"I am innocent!So is Tommy!The one in here that's guilty is Chant Hale."Chant looks at Brock Jr and Tommy and laughs"I didn't vandalize The Sullivan Estate and my hands are clean."Brock Jr yells"You did rape my niece though you sick bastard and you should pay for that with your life!"Bobby gets frustrated and yells at all of them"Shut the hell up!All of you are guilty.All of you are about to pay for what you've done with your freedom and we're having the arraignment shortly and all of you can change your addresses to Unity Prison for life!"Cara walks inside and tells Bobby"I see you're the DA now?"Bobby looks at her and says"Damn right I am and these bastards are guilty as hell."Cara tells Bobby"I know Brock Jr and Tommy are but you don't know that Chant is behind what happened."Chant looks at Cara and smiles"I missed you."Cara slaps him and says"I wish you were truly dead."Bobby looks at Cara and asks"So how's your Mother?Has she been found and arrested yet?"Cara yells"That blackmail isn't going to work now Bobby!You got in the District Attorney's seat due to your connections and it's unethical and I would love to see how the State would react to the way you are running things."Bobby warns Cara"You need to be more concerned about your Mother going away to prison for the rest of her life,as well as your Father."Bobby tells everyone"We have an arraignment to go to and with the way things look,none of you stand a chance."Cara tells Chant"Now that I'm here,you have nothing to worry about."Chant smiles as the officer arrives and takes Chant,Brock Jr,and Tommy to the Courthouse,as Cara tells Bobby"Xavier Jackson isn't the king of Adam's Landing!"Bobby tells Cara"I am going to prosecute the hell out of them.Things work differently in Adam's Landing."Bobby heads out as Cara follows.
  Back at Hell Hill,Ava and Winston arrives as does Ciarra as Xavier is welcomed home and everyone gathers in the dining room as Cale,Allison,Allan,and Olivia also arrives and Sully asks her Grandmother"I thought you were planning something intimate?'Beth tells Sully"I'm full of surprises also."Ava sees Floyd for the first time in many years and Floyd sees his niece as they hug and Floyd looks at Winston and asks Ava"I take it you're into older men?"Ava laughs"Uncle Floyd..he's taken good care of me."Floyd offers his condolences on the loss of Jack and Ava thanks him and Everyone sits down as they have breakfast and Floyd asks"Where's Ruth and Frank at?"Ava tells him"Ruth,Frank,Bree,and Summer are at the Courthouse.Today's the Arraignment for Junior,Tommy,and Chant Hale."Jared tells everyone"I hope everything goes well and they don't get off."Xavier tells him"I don't think we have anything to worry about.The Jackson family has controlled this town for a long time and that won't change anytime soon!"Meanwhile Floyd sits next to Ciarra and looks at her with stars in his eyes and Ciarra looks at him and asks Floyd"You've been watching me since I came in the room."Floyd tells Ciarra"I admire a beauty when I see one.You have class.I like that."Ciarra tells Floyd"Are you trying to flirt?If you are,you're wasting your time.I don't intend to fall in love again."Floyd has a look of rejection as Ciarra adds"I lost the love of my life a few months back.We were married for 60 years and nobody can replace Jacob."Floyd is quiet and tells Ciarra"My condolences for your loss Ms.Sullivan."Meanwhile everyone finishes breakfast and Winston tells Xavier"I'm about to head down to the Courthouse to watch my son get his due."Xavier tells Winston"I'd go with you,but I'm forbidden to leave the house."Beth tells her son"I think you have nothing to worry about."Leigh tells her husband"You rest and go spend some time with Gracie and Little X.They've missed you."Xavier asks Leigh"Where are you going?"Leigh and Sully tells him"We're headed down to Class to meet up with Marco Cavetti."Xavier tells them with a laugh"That's ok.I can sit here and relax today."Ava hugs her brother and tells him"You do that and don't worry about a thing.I got Jackson Inc taken care of,and I've already made the donation to the ALPD."Xavier looks at Ava and says to his sister"I'm proud of you sis."Ava hugs her brother and tells him"I'm just glad you're alive."Ava heads to Jackson Inc,and everyone clears out except for Beth,Floyd,Sayyid and Ciarra and as Beth tells her son to go upstairs and rest,Ciarra hands Beth her wedding certificate and wedding photo,as Floyd and Sayyid watches on and Ciarra warns her niece"Be on the lookout for Tennessee.I got lucky when I snatched this from the kitchen table."Beth quips"I take it she has been reading it intently."smelling cigarette smoke."Ciarra gives Beth a hug,as she heads to the Courthouse and Beth tells her Aunt"I hope those bastards get sent away for life!"Ciarra nods and agrees as she leaves and Floyd asks Beth"Why are Winston,Jared,and Ciarra going to the Courthouse?"Beth tells him"Junior,Tommy,and Chant Hale burned out Aunt Ciarra and Mama's former mansions in Blue Ridge and desecrated my Daddy and Uncle Jacob's graves."Floyd shakes his head in disgust and sighs"The more I hear about that bastard and his son,the more angry I get."Beth tells him"Junior is a bastard.I hope he pays for what he's done."Beth heads upstairs,and Floyd walks into the living room and makes a phone call to the Construction Company he formerly owns and tells them"I got a project for you.I want you to go to Blue Ridge and restore The Sullivan Estate."Beth overhears Floyd and looks on silently,as she noticed earlier his attraction to Ciarra.
   At The Adam's Landing Courthouse,Ruth,Frank,Bree,and Summer arrives,as Tenny is there and she sees them and asks"Are all of you here to support that sorry ass excuse you all call son,brother,uncle?"Ruth looks at Tenny and warns her"I'm in no mood to deal with you!"Aretha arrives a few moments later,as she's covering the upcoming trial and a few moments later,Winston and Jared arrives as does Ciarra.Summer meanwhile is quiet and nervous,as she's about to face the man who raped her and Bree and Frank assures her"Your family's here Summer.Don't be afraid."Ruth hugs her Granddaughter as she tells her"Bobby will make damn sure none of them see the outside of a jail cell again."Bobby walks out of the Courtroom and tells everyone"The judge is ready."Cara arrives and sees Winston and Jared and ignores them as she rushes inside and everyone goes inside except for Tenny.Ciarra heads to the door to enter the Courtroom,and Tenny grabs her arm and asks her sister"Where's that wedding certificate Ciarra?"Ciarra looks at Tenny and tells her sister"It's where it belongs Tennessee!Let's focus on seeing to it Chant Hale,Brock Jr,and Tommy will pay for what they did to our home in Blue Ridge."Tenny slaps her sister and hisses angrily"You've made a bad mistake Ciarra."Ciarra looks at her sister and responds sternly"You are making the mistakes Tennessee.If you go through with your vendetta,you will lose Beth!"Ciarra walks inside and Tenny follows,as they take their seats,as The Judge walks in as he calls the arraignment to order.
 

1 comment:

  1. I CAN ALREADY SEE CLIFF HANGER FRIDAY AHEAD !! LOL HOPE THINGS FINALLY TURN AROUND FOR THE JACKSON AND SULLIVAN FAMILIES !!

    ReplyDelete