Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 158. Sunlight

   In the OR at City Hospital,Beth,Terrance,Olivia,and Sassy are down there as Beth tells them as Xavier is temporarily out"This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.I am going to pray that this can be taken care of quickly and swiftly.I can't lose my son."Terrance,Olivia,and Sassy assures Beth as they are about to start the procedure,which a small camera will go inside of Xavier to see the severity of the AVM rupture"His blood count is down but he's hanging in there."Beth strokes her son's face and tells them"He's the toughest person I know.He doesn't give up."They begin the procedure and all are silent as they know what's at stake.
   In the Waiting Room upstairs,Leigh and Sully sits by Tenny as Ciarra arrives and everyone in the room begins to reflect on Xavier and their relationship with him over the years.Tenny tells Leigh and Sully"When he was young,he'd spend the summers with J.D. and I and even then he went by his own rules."Sully asks her Great-Grandmother"So Daddy was a wild child?"Allan tells everyone with a laugh"That was me!I was the one that was the rebel."Tenny sits back and begins to tell her favorite memory of Xavier as a child,telling them"He used to tell J.D. and I that one day he was going to be the most powerful man in the world.Nobody would be able to stop him.He was so full of life."Ciarra laughs and says"Since Tennessee could never cook to save her life,he would run over to my house every morning and Lily would be at school,and Jacob and I would be at the breakfast table,and Xavier would walk in and sit down silently and look at the orange juice and ask for my pancakes."Sully smiles and says"I remember doing that as well.He and I were always over at you and Uncle Jacob's every morning."Ciarra puts her hand on Sully's shoulder and says with a smile"Yes you were.The two of you kept things vibrant at The Sullivan Estate."Leigh tells them"He has always treated me like a queen.The moment I first seen him,we knew it was forever."Tenny says gently"The Sullivan Love Leigh.Xavier took after our side of the family when it came to love and fidelity."Tenny looks over at Frank and says with a dismissive tone"At least he picked up the good traits from our families."Frank tells them"I just wish I had of been there for him more than I was.He and I were two different people and he was quiet.He'd spend so much time at Hell Hill that he was hardly ever at The Farm with Beth and I."Bree laughs and says"He was always quiet.He never did say much."Sully tells all of them"Daddy has always been a quiet person.When I was a little girl,he would always talk to me.I remember when he first saw my artwork and he started to cry.I asked him why he was crying and he told me,Princess you remind me so much of your Mother."Leigh holds Sully close as Cale and Allison are silent as they are listening to the trip down memory lane with Tenny,Ciarra,Leigh,Sully,Frank,and Bree all reflecting and all of them are staying optimistic,as Sully reminds them"Daddy has survived a lot.He will make it.I know he will."
   At the ALPD,Chant is brought into the visitation room,as Jared stands in there and Chant looks at his son and tells him with a smile"Are you here to finally show some family loyalty?"Jared is angry and punches his Father in the face,knocking him to the floor and tells him"I always knew you were twisted and out for yourself,but you went too far!"Chant looks at Jared and tells him"You had Foodstar,so I wanted Class.Your Grandmother.."Jared slams Chant against the wall and with tears in his eyes yells"I almost lost my wife over what that witch did!Your scheme cost everyone something!"Chant tells his son"I see you and your Grandfather are still drinking the Jackson Moonshine?"Jared yells"Xavier and Grandfather have been more of a family to me than you ever were Chant!"Chant yells angrily"It's Father you ungrateful bastard!Had I not of found you,you would never be where you are!"Jared reminds him"It was Grandfather that made you look for me!I will never forgive you for the pain you have caused Sully and I and our family!"Chant looks at Jared coldly and tells him"If I knew you were the person you are,I'd left you with that nutcase you call Mom.I'm ashamed that you're my son."Jared looks at his Father and tells him"I hope you rot in here.You deserve it Chant!"Chant yells"That's right,call me by my first name.You are a failure."Jared turns around as he walks out and tells him"The failure is you!"Jared heads back to City Hospital,as Chant is carried back to his cell.
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Latoya is watching Gracie and Xavier Jr,as well as Precious,as Ciarra left him in her care and Rashad arrives with a box of chocolates and Latoya looks at him and says in a flirting tone"You know how to make a woman feel good.I was craving this."Rashad puts his arms around Latoya and kisses her and says"And I was craving that."Latoya laughs and reminds Rashad"I do have a job here and Ms.Sullivan's dog is here too and he scares me."Rashad looks at Precious and he growls at the two of them and Rashad looks at Latoya and says"I remember you telling me once that you were bit by a dog when you were a kid?"Latoya looks at Precious and says"It was a Doberman like that beast sitting on the couch watching Soap Operas."Rashad looks at Precious as does Latoya and Rashad comments"I notice he only growls during the commerical breaks.I think he's more interested in The Restless Ones than us."Latoya looks at Precious as he stares intently at the TV as the soap is on and he is quiet and laughs"I've never seen a dog like that in my life."Rashad holds Latoya and says"I'd only worry when the talk shows come on.Then he'll likely get mad.I'll stay here and protect you."Latoya kisses Rashad as they walk upstairs,as Precious watches TV and another commerical comes on and he starts to growl and snarl."
   At Class,Aretha,Willie,and Davis Lane are in the store as Davis walks around and tells them"I notice Sully Jackson has really fixed things up here.Looks nothing like it did when Desi was running it."Aretha tells Davis"Sully has done a great job with Class.It's about to go national."Davis looks around and reflects for a moment and tells them"Virginia and I never wanted to grow too much.We tried to keep things simple.Desi on the other hand.."Willie sighs and rolls her eyes and says"She destroyed this company.When she took over,she walked in here and told me I was fired simply because of my age,though I still think Rodney had a part to play in that."Davis looks at Willie and tells her"Rodney was a disgrace as was his family.Desi changed after she left town pregnant."Aretha tells Davis"Beth wasn't about to let her son raise a child she thought wasn't his."Davis asks Aretha"Is it true that Xavier may be dying?Olivia mentioned this morning he had a problem and it was life threatening."Aretha nods and tells him"Ava told me to keep it on the down low."Desi walks in and sees them and asks with tears"X is dying?"Willie,Aretha,and Davis turns around and looks at her with disgust as Willie walks up to Desi and sternly tells her"Get the hell out of here!"Desi looks at her Father and he tells Desi"You're not welcomed here."Aretha gets her phone out and quips"If you don't leave,then I'll call the ALPD and you'll be in jail again.What's it gonna be Desi?"Desi shrieks"This is MINE!"Sayyid meanwhile walks inside and sees Desi's tantrum,as he hears Willie and Aretha and grabs Desi's arm and tells her coldly"You heard them.Get the hell out of here."Aretha smiles as her Mother sees Sayyid for the first time in 15 years and is speechless as Desi yells at her Father"I did what was best!"Davis looks at Desi and tells his Daughter with tears in his eyes"You are not my daughter anymore Desi.Your Mother and I raised you better and we taught you right,and you stabbed us in the back.The Lane legacy here is over and as far as I'm concerned,I only have one child and one grandchild.You are nothing to me."Sayyid drags Desi to the door and Desi's frightened as Sayyid warns her"Don't you let me catch you around anyone I care about,or else I'll finish you off!"Desi leaves and Sayyid walks back inside as Willie looks at her brother and says"Clem?"Sayyid looks at his Oldest Sister and they have a tearful reunion as he gives Willie and Aretha a huge hug and Willie tells her brother"Welcome home Clem."Davis watches on with a smile as he tells them"This is a beautiful sight to see."Willie,Aretha,and Sayyid walks out of Class and heads to Hell Hill,as Rashad has left a text for Aretha,and Davis stands in the store he founded years ago and says with a smile"It's in good hands now."Davis heads out and heads to Olivia's house.
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc,Burt is sitting in his office as Ava walks in with Winston and Burt asks Ava"Shouldn't you be at the hospital?"Ava tells Burt"I've been in Xavier's office today.I got everything taken care of in case the unthinkable happens to my Brother."Winston assures Ava"Xavier will be fine.Jared called me earlier and told me he is hanging in there."Ava tells them"After losing Jack,I am a realist,and I want everything to be ready in case something.."Winston stops Ava and puts his finger on her mouth as he knows she is scared and hiding it from everyone and tells her"Xavier Jackson isn't going to die!He's in the best hospital in the state and his Mother won't allow him to die."Ava hugs Winston and lays her head on his shoulder and says"I am praying he makes it but I just don't want to believe he's going to live and then something happens."Burt looks at Ava and tells her"When Xavier lived in Blue Ridge years ago,and he thought Leigh was dead,something similar happened and he made it.Ava your brother is Superman.You should know that by now."Winston smiles at his son and looks at Ava and tells her"Burt is right.Think positive Ava.He will make it."Ava looks at Winston and tells him"Winston,I need to tell you something."Winston asks"What is it Ava?"Ava wraps her arms around Winston and tells him"I thought that after all that happened in the past,that it was done but Winston,I love you.And it means so much to me that you are here for me."Winston looks into Ava's eyes as he softly tells her"Ava Jackson,you are the only woman I have ever truly loved.And I know the timing isn't right,but I want to ask you something?"Ava looks at Winston and Winston pulls a ring out of his pocket and asks Ava"Would you be my wife again?"Ava is speechless and kisses Winston and tells him"Yes Winston.I would be honored!"They embrace in a kiss as Burt watches on and tells them"I think the two of you are meant for each other."Winston tells his son,as he looks into Ava's eyes,as she's crying"You're absolutely right Burt.Ava is the only woman for me."Burt gets a phone call  and tells Ava and Winston"Let's go down to City Hospital.Xavier's out of the OR."They all head out.
  Back at City Hospital,Ruth has arrived with Summer and Sully embraces her as she tells Summer"I am here for you.I know what it's like to be violated like you were."Summer looks at Sully and tells her"Ava and Grandma told me about what happened to you."Jared arrives and he sees Summer but he runs to his wife and Sully gives him a kiss as The Jackson and Sullivan families are in the waiting room as Beth,Terrance,Olivia,and Sassy walks out into the waiting room and Beth tells all of them"Xavier had 2 AVMs on the lining of his stomach.We took care of one and we got the one that ruptured under control.His blood count is rising and we've received blood from all the hospitals in the state.It will take some time,but Xavier is going to survive!"Leigh and Sully hugs each other as both are relieved and Tenny,Ciarra,Beth,and Allan all hug and Ruth,Frank,Bree,and Summer hug as Olivia tells them"Go see him.He's awake."The family walks into Xavier's room and he sees his family together,as Leigh and Sully rush to his side and he looks at them and smiles and sees his family together and is quiet.Ava,Winston,and Burt walks into the room and Xavier starts to cry and tells his family,as Leigh and Sully holds his hands"I told you all I wasn't going anywhere."

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER OUTSTANDING EPISODE ! NICE TO SEE THE FAMILIES PULLING TOGETHER AGAIN ! ABOUT TIME GOOD THINGS START HAPPENING FOR THE FMILIES AGAIN !! BRAVO !

    ReplyDelete