Monday, June 10, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 161. The Age Of Love

   At City Hospital,Beth is taken back as Tenny shows her a piece of paper and a photo,which is a wedding certificate and photo of Beth and B.R.Beth looks at her Mother and asks her in a surprised,scared tone"Where did you find this Mama?"Tenny tells her daughter"I went over to Hell Hill today and found it!You married B.R?"Beth is quiet and tells her Mother"It wasn't.."Tenny lets loose and yells"I know the two of you produced Xavier.I know he was coming to Blue Ridge often while I was away in Monaco.What's with the attraction to the Jackson name Beth?"Beth rolls her eyes and calmly tells her Mother"B.R. and I didn't get married because of sex or anything that may be going through your mind Mama!He was lonely and he needed a friend."Tenny quips"Hell,he was the most powerful man in Adam's Landing!He could have paid for one."Beth gets frustrated and yells"This was between B.R. and I!Only one other person knows about this and don't you dare use this to hurt Ruth!"Tenny looks at Beth and lights a cigarette and shakes her head and sighs with disgust"I found out from his son,he's in jail right now.And I'm going to hang onto this until trial time comes around."Beth looks at Tenny and warns her"You give me that marriage certificate and photo Mama."Tenny looks at Beth and tells her daughter"I will when I'm damn well ready!"Tenny storms out and Beth yells"Damnit!"
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc,Ava,Burt,Bree,Jared,and Ciarra are in Xavier's office discussing the plans for the acquisition of Emery's when Winston walks inside and all of them turns around as Ava asks Winston"Hale Corp was the other bidder?"Winston looks at them and says"I was going to buy a wedding present for my soon to be wife.That was my reasons behind it."Jared asks his Grandfather in a serious tone"You're not reverting back to your old ways again are you?"Winston tells all of them bluntly"I seen where Emery's was on the market and I had no idea Jackson Inc was going after it."Ava looks at Winston and tells him"You don't know a damn thing about running a Department Store!I've got more experience in that area than you do Winston."Ciarra looks at Ava and reminds her"Don't forget me Ava."Winston tells Ava"I know I don't Ava.I just wanted to give you something since I know you're not going back to work at Class.I wanted to surprise you,but I failed."Burt is quiet,as is Bree as Ava asks Winston"So what's it going to be?Are you going to give up your bid?"Ava sternly looks at Winston and says"It's either that or our wedding is off!"Winston looks at all of them and pulls out his phone and turns the speaker on so everyone can hear him as he makes the call to his banker,as he tells him"Cancel the bid for Emery's.Someone else is more interested."The banker asks Winston in a stunned tone"Are you serious?"Winston tells him sternly"I said cancel it!"The banker tells Winston"I will but you're making a mistake."Winston responds"You're making the mistake if you don't do as I say!"Winston hangs up the phone and tells everyone"Emery's is yours."Ava tells Winston"You surprise me more and more every day."Winston kisses Ava and tells her"I just wanted you to have something to keep you occupied."Ava smiles and Ciarra tells Ava"I think you've got him wrapped around your finger."Ava quips"I think so."Winston looks at Ava and asks her"Let's get out of here and celebrate."Ava and Winston hold hands as they walk out and Ciarra tells Burt,Bree,and Jared"Emery's will be a great asset to Jackson Inc.It will keep me distracted and it will be good for Ava as well."All agree as Ciarra leaves and Jared tells them in shock"Wow!Grandfather really wasn't trying to pull a fast one."Burt tells his nephew"I think he's truly changed."Jared responds"I think so too."Jared calls Sully and tells Burt and Bree"I'm going back to the hospital.I want to make sure my wife isn't down there plotting with my Father in law."Burt laughs and quips"You better head down there quickly then."Jared leaves,and Burt stares at Bree and says"That was productive.Bree looks at Burt and says"It was.It really was."They stare at each other as Burt grabs Bree's hand,as they go to his office,as he says"I want to celebrate myself."
   At Hell Hill,Latoya walks downstairs and finds Rashad in the living room and she greets him with a kiss and says to him"Thank you for coming over here."Rashad looks at Latoya and tells her"This will be hard for you but remember you're carrying our child."Latoya smiles and holds onto Rashad,as the door opens and Sayyid,Sassy,and Jermaine walks through the door and Sassy looks at Latoya and tells her daughter"Here's your Father!"Latoya looks at him with anger in her eyes as Jermaine is silent and doesn't say anything and Latoya asks"Why are you so quiet?Are you ashamed?"Jermaine doesn't speak as Latoya yells"Damnit say something!"Sayyid hits Jermaine,as he's stiff and says to his daughter"I didn't know.I really didn't know."Latoya gets furious as she yells at Jermaine"You didn't know?BS Jermaine Watts!You and Keith Ross had sex with my Mother and left her out to dry!Do you know what it's like to grow up struggling to make ends meet?Not knowing if you're going to have enough food,money,to make it to the next month?I do and it isn't pleasant either you deadbeat!"Jermaine tells Latoya"If I had of known I was your Father,I'd been there for you!I always thought Keith Ross was your Father and.."Latoya walks up to Jermaine and slaps him forcefully and says to him with tears in her eyes"My Mom took care of me and was both a Mom and a Dad."Jermaine looks at Latoya and takes a deep breath and says"I got to get back to Jazz to meet up with Keith.It's apparent you want nothing to do with me."Latoya yells"I want you to be my Father!"Sayyid blocks the doorway and warns Jermaine"I wouldn't do that if I was you."Meanwhile a cry is heard upstairs and Latoya tells Sayyid"Let him leave.I just wanted to see who my sperm donor really was!"Latoya runs upstairs,as Rashad follows,and Sassy looks at Jermaine and he tells Sassy and Sayyid"She wants nothing to do with me.Why make the effort?"Sayyid picks Jermaine up and slams him against the wall and angrily says"You make the effort to be there!You owe her,and you owe Sassy!"Jermaine looks at Sayyid and says to him"Keith was right.You do have anger problems."Sayyid replies"Only when it comes to bastards like you."Jermaine leaves and Sassy looks at Sayyid and tells him,wiping away tears"I'm glad you were there for Latoya and I."Sayyid looks at Sassy and tells her"It was the right thing to do.She deserved to know.I just wish the turnout would have been different."Sassy tells Sayyid"I do too."Sassy tells Sayyid"Watch over her while you're here.I know she's going to be hurting with all that's happened today."Sayyid assures her"I'll make sure she's ok.I know Rashad will as well."Sassy heads to City Hospital,as Sayyid sits on the couch and says to himself"My son and his friend are both cowards.True cowards."
   Back at City Hospital,Beth sits in her office as she has a flashback to marrying B.R. at Hell Hill and she asks herself"His brother was the only other person there when we exchanged vows."Beth is quiet as she thinks and says to herself"Junior was leeching off of him and he was likely watching from somewhere."Beth shakes her head with disgust as she says to herself"Mama will hold this over my head for years.I just hope she doesn't tell anybody else."Meanwhile in Xavier's room,Xavier is asleep and Sully sits by her Father's side as Jared walks inside and Sully hugs her husband and gives him a passionate kiss and Jared asks his wife"I see you and your Father wasn't plotting his escape?"Sully tells him"No!He tried,but I talked him out of it."Ruth walks into Xavier's room and asks"Is the coast clear?"Sully laughs and says"Gran isn't here Grandma."Ruth hugs Sully and Jared and looks at Xavier and asks"How is he?"Sully tells her"He's better.He's asleep right now though and I'm sure he's plotting an escape plan."Ruth laughs and tells them"Sounds like B.R.."Ruth's nose starts to itch and Ruth is quiet for a moment as Sully and Jared notices and asks Ruth"What is it?"Ruth looks at them and says"Every time my nose itches,someone comes to town.He's already here."Sully and Jared are curious as to what Ruth's talking about and Ruth tells them"He doesn't know yet and I haven't seen him in years."Sully changes subjects and asks Ruth"How is Summer?"Ruth tells Sully"She's doing well for the most part.She's taking it easy and we're getting close.I just hate what happened to her."Sully looks at Ruth and tells her"If Summer needs any help or a friend,I'm here for her."Jared tells them"My Father is such a sick bastard.I hope he pays dearly for what he's done."Ruth assures them"Bobby Whitten will see to it that Chant,and Junior get their due.Don't worry about that."Ruth hugs Sully and Jared and tells them"I have to go do something.Tell Xavier I stopped by and that I love him."Sully smiles and nods as Ruth walks out and she has a thought,and heads to Chantel's to meet with Davis Lane.
   At Class,Leigh and Marco are having some laughs and reminiscing over their past,as they've caught up and Marco tells Leigh,as they discuss Xavier"Be thankful he's going to survive and you have him.I have been lost the last few years since Dante died."Leigh looks at Marco and asks"Dante Perez?"Marco tells Leigh"He had HIV and he passed a few years ago.He went quickly and it broke my heart,but I'm ready to move on."Leigh grabs Marco's hand and tells him"I think I may have a solution to that."Marco asks"What are you planning Ms.Woods?"Leigh tells Marco"There's a doctor in town named Terrance Evans.I think he's single and the two of you would be perfect together."Marco looks at Leigh and says in a quiet tone"I'm kind of shy and being down south,I have heard how people are."Leigh tells Marco"Terrance had some issues with Michael Barr awhile back,but it's safe to be out and open in Adam's Landing."Marco tells Leigh"I haven't even dated since Dante passed away."Leigh tells Marco"Leave it to me.Have I ever let you down before?"Marco is silent and says"You introduced me to Dante."Leigh smiles and says to Marco"So you have nothing to fear."Leigh looks at her watch and tells Marco"I'm headed back to the hospital to check on X.He and Sully may be plotting together down there as we speak."Marco laughs and says"Sully sounds like she takes after him."Leigh smiles and says"He did an incredible job raising her as a single father.I can't wait for you to meet her."Marco looks at Sully's designs and tells Leigh"I think we are about to take Class to the next level and I can't wait to see Sully.It's been many years."Leigh hugs Marco and tells him"You just get comfortable and explore a bit and tomorrow you will meet her."Marco smiles and tells Leigh"I'm glad you're back.I feel better knowing you're alive and well."Leigh tells Marco"I am glad you're here."Leigh leaves for the hospital,as Marco heads to The Sunset Club to check in.
   At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Ciarra walks inside and sees her sister pacing the floor,smoking a cigarette and reading B.R. and Beth's wedding certificate and Tenny looks at Ciarra and yells"Do you see this?"Ciarra responds"A piece of paper Tennessee?"Tenny yells"A wedding certificate!"Beth is a widow!She married B.R.!"Ciarra looks at it and looks at her sister and warns her"You need to back off Tennessee!Beth is a grown woman and what concern is it of yours about B.R. and Beth being married?"Tenny looks at Ciarra and asks her with red in her eyes"Did you know about this?You better tell me the truth!"Ciarra rolls her eyes and tells her sister"I didn't know about it and I'm not going to lose sleep over it.You need to get the hell over it and back off!"Tenny snarls"I don't know what it is about the Jackson men,they see Beth and they all go into heat!"Ciarra says to Tenny"Shut up Tennessee!If you push this,you'll lose Beth!The Jackson family are not bad people and you need to loosen the hell up on them."Tenny snaps"The only ones that ever had brains are Xavier and Ava!"Ciarra looks at Tenny and sighs and advises her sister"I am going out in a little while with Winston and Ava.Jackson Inc now owns Emery's and I will be helping Ava run the company.You need to get the hell over this and fast!"Ciarra goes to her bedroom as Tenny sits at the kitchen table and hisses"The hell I'll get over it.My son in law was old enough to be my damn brother!"Damn Beth!Where did I go wrong?"
   Meanwhile at Ava's Mansion,Winston and Ava lay in bed,as they have made love and Winston asks Ava"Would you like to critique my skills for an old man?"Ava kisses him and tells him"You're damn good for an old man.And you surprise me all the time.I love you Winston."Winston looks at Ava and tells her"I love you too.I just hope you get some comfort with owning Emery's and it gives you some comfort."Ava looks at Winston and tells him,as she grabs his hand"Having you gives me all the comfort I need and I am so happy that we're together."Winston kisses Ava and says"I am too Ava."At Jackson Inc,Burt and Bree are in his office,as they lay on the floor after having sex and Bree looks at Burt and tells him"You are a freak!"Burt looks at Bree and says to her"I am."Bree jumps on top of Burt and tells him in a seductive tone"And I love it."She kisses him and Burt asks in a flirting tone"Want to go for round two?"Bree tells Burt"I need to check on Summer.But I'm tempted."Bree gets up and gets dressed,as does Burt as they look at each other and Burt tells Bree"I think we got chemistry."Bree looks at Burt and says with a smile"You are a bad influence on me."Burt laughs and winks at her and says"Don't you love it."Bree wraps her arms around Burt and says to him"Oh hell yes I do!"
    At City Hospital,Beth arrives in Xavier's room,as Sully,Jared and Leigh are there and Xavier is awake and Beth tells Xavier,as she checks his blood count"You are improving quickly.I think you may get to leave tomorrow from here."Everyone smiles as Beth leaves quickly and all of them look at each other as Xavier asks Leigh,Sully,and Jared,"Did any of you notice something off about her?"Sully responds"Something is bothering her."Xavier takes a deep breath and tells them"She is hiding something.My Mother is the first lady of secrets."Meanwhile,Beth bumps into Terrance in the hallway and Terrance asks Beth"Are you alright?"Beth is silent as she heads to her office and Terrance looks at Beth with a curious look as Sassy walks up to Terrance and asks"What's up with Beth?"Terrance tells her"That's a good question."Beth returns to her office and opens her desk and stares at a ring and she looks up and grabs a cup and throws it across the office and shakes her head in disgust over her Mother.Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Latoya,Rashad,and Sayyid are in the nursery as they play with Gracie and Xavier Jr and Latoya tells them"I'm going downstairs to get some milk for them."Downstairs,a man walks inside Hell Hill and stands there and looks around silently.Latoya comes downstairs and sees the man and drops Gracie and Xavier Jr's bottles,as she points to B.R.'s portrait and looks at the man standing before her and the man,who's wearing a white cowboy hat,white button-up shirt,and blue jeans and looks at Latoya with a suspicious look,and tips his hat and asks her"Who are you?"

1 comment:

  1. MY, MY, TENNY HAS OPENED UP A NEW CAN OF WORMS WITH HER SNOOPING ! SHE NEEDS TO MIND HER OWN BUSINESS AND STAY OUT OF EVERYONE'S LIVES AS SHE RAN OFF AND LEFT THEM ALL YEARS AGO ! AS FAR AS I CAN SEE SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANYBODY !! LOL BUT THAT'S WHAT SOAPS ARE MADE OF !!! LOL

    ReplyDelete