Thursday, October 31, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 241. The Path Of Fury

   At Jazz, Rachel turns around, as Eve looks at Rachel, and Rachel asks Eve in a mocking tone "So are you here to further your agenda bitch?" Eve laughs, and looks at Andre and advises him "This whore is bad bad bad." Rachel slaps Eve, and warns her "This isn't Sugar Creek Eve. River isn't here and you stay out of my business!" Eve grabs Rachel by her blouse, and hisses "Bitch let me get one thing straight with you right now, nobody slaps me and gets away with it." Eve turns to Andre, and quips "Don't fall into this whore's tangled web. She's as fake as her Mother." Eve looks at Rachel, and laughs "Yeah, I know your Mother also. And both of you could be damn twins." Eve walks out, and Rachel's eyes turns red, and Andre grows concerned, as he asks Rachel "Was she correct?" Rachel looks at Andre, and pulls down her blouse, and asks Andre "Are you really sure you don't want to help me out?" Andre stares at Rachel, as his eyes widen, and Andre tells her "I'm game. What do you want me to do?" Rachel tells him "Go down to City Hospital now and pull the fire alarm." Andre quips "Easy enough." Andre walks off, as Rachel follows, and bumps into Eve again, and they glare at each other, as Rachel heads out, and Eve shakes her head, and sighs "Rachel Lane. Still a trick."
   At Russell's Loft, Bree and Andy has arrived, as Russell tells them "Summer's left." Bree and Andy reads the letter Summer left, and Bree tells Russell "She's taking things into her own hands." Russell tells Bree "My gun's missing also, and Summer doesn't even know how to shoot a gun." Andy tells them "I was heading to Unity tonight, but I think I will go ahead and head that way. She doesn't know anyone down there." Bree nods, as does Russell, as he tells Andy "If I can find out for sure this Dr. Caswell was the kidnapper, I'm nailing her ass to the wall, and I will destroy her for the pain she's caused Summer. I haven't been the perfect Father, but I'll be damned to see Summer suffer anymore." Andy looks at Russell, and tells him "When I get down to Unity, I'll make sure she's taken care of, and I will find Jake." Bree tells them "If you're going to Unity Andy, I'm going with you." Russell looks at Bree, and tells her "Stay here and help Cass. I'm heading to Captial City and get the State on this, and with Xavier and the Jackson family's help, we should be able to find Jake easily. I won't be afraid to play dirty. This is my Grandson.." Russell motions to the door, as Bree and Andy walks out, as Russell gets emotional for a moment, and looks around the loft, and makes a phone call to Cass, and gets his voicemail, and tells him "I'm heading back to Capital City. You get on the stick!"
   At City Hospital, Allan, and Allison sits by Olivia's bedside, as she begins to remember what happened, as Terrance walks inside, and Olivia says "Dr.Faye." Allan asks "Was she the one that injected you?" Olivia nods, and Allison shakes her head in disgust, as she tells her Parents and Terrance "I ought of go down there and inject her ass!" Olivia looks at her Daughter, and tells her "Ally, I am going to be fine. She will get hers. With her history, it's only a matter of time." Terrance tells them "I told Cass to look at Unity since she's the Wife of the shamed Reverend." Allan tells Terrance "I think I'm going to talk to Rose and learn about her Mother." Allan's phone rings, and he answers and asks "What! I'll be there shortly." Allan tells Olivia, Allison, and Terrance "Andre just walked off his job. And I'm about to give him his walking papers." Allan hugs Allison, and tells her "Keep an eye on your Mom for me." Allison nods, as Allan kisses Olivia, and heads to Jazz. Olivia tells Terrance "Dr. Caswell killed Clair Feldman." Terrance looks at Olivia, and responds "I figured that. She also kidnapped a child as well." Olivia takes a deep breath, and goes "I don't think she has her marbles arranged." Terrance laughs "I'm glad you are getting well Olivia. As soon as Allan returns, I'm letting you go home. You seem like you're fine now." Olivia quips "I'm ready to get out of here."
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Mary has returned to her Suite, as she finishes packing and places the small urn, which contains Ruth's ashes, inside a small box, and there's a knock on the door, and Mary answers, as Rose looks at her Grandmother, and Mary asks Rose "What's wrong honey?" Rose starts to cry, as she shows her Grandmother the message on her phone, and Mary shakes her head, and sighs "Oh my stars." Rose tells her "I'm scared Maw. He knows I'm here. And I haven't told Nathan." Mary takes a deep breath, as she struggles for a moment, and tells her Granddaughter "I really wish he would have stayed where he was, but he's out now." Rose cries "He's going to kill me Maw. I know it. And what do I do?" Mary sits Rose down next to her, and holds her hand, and gently says "Rose, you have family in Adam's Landing, and try to grow close to some of them. Bree and Frank are good people, and I know you've grown close to Ava. I know you'll be safe. And Tenny Sullivan has a soft spot for you, I am comfortable leaving, knowing you have someone here to watch over you." Rose cries "Maw I will miss you so much. I really need you here." Mary looks at Rose, and with tears in her eyes, says "Popper needs me also, and I have to get back home and do damage control. I pray that your Father changes, but I don't know. I want to give up, but I need to be home, and we also have to rebuild the home place." Rose looks at her, and says in a sad tone "I understand Maw." Mary hugs Rose, and assures her "If you ever need me my flower, you call me. And trust in God. He will protect you!" Rose looks at her Grandmother, and says "I just hope that I am safe." Mary assures her "You are honey. Now go. I don't want to cry anymore. Just remember it's a few hours to Unity." Rose nods, as she walks out, and Mary packs her bags, and makes a phone call to Hazel, and tells her Daughter "I'm heading home." Mary grabs her suitcase, as she heads to check out, and return home.
   At Hell Hill meanwhile, Xavier, Bobby, Beth, and Ava sits in the living room, as Bobby and Xavier sits by Beth, as she sighs "It's so surreal to be here without Ruth." Xavier tells his Mother "It's definitely different, but she's here." Ava agrees, and Leigh comes downstairs, and sees everyone, and runs back upstairs, and Xavier has a worried look in his eye, as does Beth and Ava, as Beth asks "What's wrong with Leigh?" Xavier tells his Mother "She's not herself. I have no idea what's going on with her." Ava tells them "I think she's going through the change. I never did go through it because I had a hysterectomy, so I never went through it." Beth tells them "I remember when Mama went through it. Her personality changed overnight. It's hell." Xavier asks "What do I do for her? I just don't know how to help her and I hate seeing her like this. It isn't her." Beth tells her Son "You do what you've done since she returned, take care of her and let her know you love her regardless of the situation." Ava tells everyone "I need to go check on my project." Xavier quips "Winston?" Ava laughs "I pulled the plug today." Ava hugs Xavier and Beth, and Gracie and Xavier Jr, as Ava heads out, and Bobby checks his phone and tells Xavier "I need to go talk to Russell and Cass about Jake's kidnapping." Xavier and Beth asks "Are there any leads?" Bobby responds "We're certain it's Dr. Caswell." Beth quips "I'm not surprised. She needs to be locked in a padded cell." Bobby tells them "If Russell has it his way, she'll be in a casket." Xavier laughs, as Bobby walks out, and Beth looks at Gracie and Xavier Jr, and tells them "Let's go and visit yall's new niece." Xavier tells his Mother "Thank you Mother.  Send Princess my love. And I can take care of Leigh." Beth tells Xavier, as she gives her Son a hug "Just support her and love her. That's all you can do." Xavier asks his Mother as she heads out with her Grandchildren "I heard you didn't stay at Grandma's last night?" Beth quickly responds "I stayed with Bobby and don't give me any grief!" Beth heads out with Gracie and Xavier Jr, as Xavier heads upstairs to check on Leigh.
   Back at Jazz, Eve sits at the bar, as she has a drink and checks her phone, and notices River's message and responds "Get your ass to Adam's Landing or I'll drag you here!" Allan walks inside and goes "Eve?" Eve turns around and sees Allan, and they hug, as Eve tells him "It's been years! And where is that long hair?" Allan tells his longtime friend "Long story." Eve sighs "I heard about what happened." Allan asks Eve "So what's brought you to Adam's Landing?" Eve looks at Allan, and tells him "I have some things to do. I am talking to Nathan about my next album and he's going to produce it. J.B. Brown trained him well with R&B, and frankly I want to go back to the old school again. I've always loved Jazz, but I can still out-sing any of today's wannabes like that Latoya bitch." Allan laughs "You're still the same." Eve tells Allan "I heard Nathan was your Son. I really wasn't surprised." Allan responds "We have a great relationship. Mama's very close to him, and Clair's death has really affected him." Eve sighs "I imagine so. I am going to visit him later." Allan tells Eve "I have some work to do. Let's catch up." Eve nods, as Allan heads towards his office, and Eve heads out, as she bumps into Aretha and Sayyid, as Aretha tells Eve "I figured you came here." Eve tells them "I wanted to meet my Son." Unknown to them, Rachel is listening on, as she records the three of them talking, and walks out, as she heads to The Sunset Club.
    Back at Russell's Loft, Bobby and Cass has arrived, as Bree and Russell sits inside and they discuss their strategy, as Andy has already left for Unity." Russell looks at Bobby, Cass, and Bree, and tells them "Bree, I want you to follow Andy to Unity so Summer can have some support. Cass, you and Bobby are in charge of things here. I'm going back to my post and make damn sure the State does its job. With the Jackson money, they should be jumping right on it." Bobby tells Russell "That name has power Russell. Good thing you have realized that."
    At The Sunset Club, Clayton sits inside his Suite, as Rachel sends him a text, saying "Everything is on plan." Clayton responds "I know they are." At City Hospital, Andre has pulled the alarm, and the hospital has been evacuated. Terrance, Olivia, and Allison stands outside, as Olivia tells Terrance "I'm going home." Terrance tells her "Ok. This is a false alarm anyway." Tenny pulls up, as Olivia looks at Allison, and Tenny yells at Olivia "Remember, nobody drives my camaro." Andre meanwhile has gotten away clean, and Everyone goes back inside City Hospital, as Ava arrives and heads to Winston's room, and when she walks inside, she notices he's gone. Ava looks up and snarls "Clayton. You are pushing it." Ava walks out, and sees Terrance and asks him "Where's Winston?" Terrance looks inside his room, and looks at Ava, and both fume with anger. Meanwhile Beth arrives at Sully and Jared's Penthouse, with Gracie and Xavier Jr, and they walk inside, and as Sully and Jared hugs Beth, Gracie, and Xavier Jr, Beth hears something, and tells her Granddaughter "Mama's picking Olivia up. Why do I hear someone over there?" Sully tells her Grandmother "It could be Nathan." Beth tells Jared "Keep an eye on these two and my Sully and Ruthie." Beth walks across the hall, and opens the door, and sees Rose inside and Beth glares at Rose, as Beth angrily tells Rose "You and I have something to discuss."
 

1 comment:

  1. POOR "X ", HE HAS REALLY GOT HIS HANDS FULL WITH LEIGH ACTING CRAZY AND DEALING WITH EVERTHING ELSE !

    ReplyDelete