Friday, October 4, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 223. The Journey Begins

   It's the next morning, and at Hell Hill, Leigh walks inside the nursery, as Xavier sits with Gracie and Xavier Jr and tells them "Sully will be home soon. Daddy promises you two that." Leigh looks at her Husband, and Xavier hugs his Wife and asks "Why aren't you dressed for work?" Leigh tells him "X, I can't go down there today. I am too worried about Sully." Xavier looks at Leigh, and tells his Wife "I think you need to go down to Class. I don't trust nobody right now and after last night, and you need to keep up with normal my love. Sully would want you to do that." Leigh sighs "You are always right. You never know when Desi or Mona will pop up." Xavier asks his Wife "So you are certain Desi's behind the kidnapping?" Leigh tells her Husband "Damn right I am X! She wants Class for herself. Don't forget we have nearly lost Sully before because of that selfish bitch. She lost her child, and nearly died because of Desi Lane. She wouldn't have no trouble paying someone off to kidnap her. Selfish bitch!" Xavier is silent, as he looks at Leigh and assures her "I got some eyes on Desi right now. And Country's going with you today to Class. I just talked Jared into heading to Jackson Inc. He fought me, but I told him I'd call him." Leigh asks her Husband "What are you planning X?" Xavier looks at Leigh and tells his Wife "I'm finding our Princess. And Sayyid is helping me. We will find her." Leigh hugs Xavier, as he walks out of the nursery, and Leigh looks at Gracie and Xavier Jr, and says "Mommy's going to work. I have to find the two of you a sitter for today." Ciarra walks into the Nursery and tells Leigh "Beth called me this morning. Floyd and I are going to stay here today." Leigh hugs Ciarra and tells her "I almost called Tenny.." Ciarra looks at Leigh and tells her "Floyd and I are here, so you go down to Class. I can do my work here." Leigh thanks Ciarra, as she heads to get dressed, as Ciarra looks at Gracie and Xavier Jr, and tells them "The two of you are growing up so fast. Time really flies."
   At City Hospital, Beth walks into Ruth's room, as Frank sits next to his Mother and Frank asks Beth "How's Xavier this morning? I heard about Sully." Beth looks at Ruth and asks Frank "Did you tell her about what happened?" Frank sighs, and tells Beth "She doesn't know." Beth tells him "That's good. She doesn't need to worry about anymore than she has to right now. She's already got enough to deal with." Frank asks Beth "So where is Mama going to stay?" Beth is quiet, and looks at Ruth's vitals, and tells Frank "It's up to her." Frank tells Beth, as Ruth sleeps "I really want her at The Farm, but she wants to go to Hell Hill, and with all that's going on Beth.." Beth stops Frank and tells him "When I release Ruth, I am taking a leave from City Hospital to care for her 24/7. Floyd's finished installing the elevator, and I have her room ready." Frank looks at his Mother, and somberly tells Beth "She's been quiet this morning. It's so hard to accept." Beth hugs Frank, and tells him, as she tries to keep her composure "I know. She is the rock to the family. Ava really needs to be here." Frank looks at Beth, as both looks at Ruth and responds "I think she will be here. I have a feeling she will be here. And soon."
  At the ALPD, Tenny walks inside, with a cane and sunglasses on and holds onto the desks, as Cass walks up to Tenny and asks her "Are you ok Ms.Sullivan?" Tenny, in a distant tone responds "My jewelry. I want my jewelry." Cass assures Tenny "Ms.Sullivan we have your jewelry and Rose's bail will be set today." Tenny tells Cass "I want to visit that thieving bitch." Russell walks inside and yells "What is Ava Jackson doing with a cellmate? I thought I made it clear she was to have no outside contact!" Tenny looks at Cass, and tells him "I know my way to the Visitation Room." Tenny walks away, as she swings her cane and hits Russell with it, and Russell yells "Be careful you crazy old bat." Tenny flips off Russell, as she walks inside the Visitation Room, and Rose walks inside and Tenny tells the jailer "Leave us alone. I need to teach this young thief some lessons on respect!" Tenny hands the jailer some money and he walks out and Rose yells at Tenny "What in the hell were you thinking?" Tenny takes off her sunglasses, and laughs "What was I thinking about? I don't know." Rose yells "You set me up!" Tenny smiles and says in a soft tone "I did. Didn't I?" Rose angrily tells her "I wouldn't steal a damn thing from you!" Tenny nods and says "I know." Rose asks "So are you dropping the charges?" Tenny replies "No." Rose shrieks, as Tenny yells "I met Mandi. And you should know why I set you up." Rose tells Tenny "All I seen on the list was Ava's name." Tenny looks at Rose and tells her "I want Ava out of this damn jail and you will help her." Rose tells her "I have already met her, and she wasn't the nicest person in the world." Tenny tells Rose "If you do as I say Rose, I will drop the charges. If not, well.." Rose looks at Tenny and asks "What do you want me to do?" Tenny bends across the table, and looks Rose in the eyes and replies "I want you to break Ava out of here. If not, I'll turn Mandi into the ALPD. She has quite the rap sheet." Rose asks Tenny "Why are you so determined for Ava to get out of jail?" Tenny looks at Rose, and puts back on her sunglasses and tells her "Her Mother needs to see her before she dies, and Ava doesn't deserve to be in jail. So you best get her out. Mandi will see you later. I haven't smoked my blunt yet. Enjoy your visit sweetie." Tenny walks out, as Rose rolls her eyes, as she says to herself  "I sure would love to know how I'm going to break Ava out of jail." Rose is taken back to her cell, and Ava asks Rose "So what were you talking about referring to being my ticket to freedom?" Rose looks at Ava and tells her "Tenny Sullivan set me up to bust you out." Ava sits back, as she reads The Exposer and tells Rose "Just do as I say, and we will be free. I know how to escape."
   At Jackson Inc, Jared sits in his office, looking at a picture of Sully, and tears begin to fall from his eyes, as he looks up and says "I hope Xavier finds you soon." The secretary walks inside Jared's office and tells him "Somebody's here to visit Xavier." Jared walks out of his office, as Nathan stands in the lobby, with Andre and he asks Jared "Where's Xavier?" Jared looks at Nathan and Andre and asks them "Who are the two of you?" Nathan tells Jared "I am Nathan James. My friend wishes to stay unknown. I am here to discuss the warehouse with Xavier." Jared tells Nathan "He's gone. He won't be here today and I stay out of his business." Nathan asks Jared "Do you know where Hell Hill is?" Jared gives Nathan directions and asks "Don't you own Nationwide Records?" Nathan nods and tells Jared "I do. And I plan to move my headquarters here to Adam's Landing. I will go see if Xavier is at his home." Nathan and Andre walks out, as Jared returns to his office.
   Meanwhile at Desi's Home, Tyrone sits in the living room, as Desi walks downstairs and asks Tyrone "Shouldn't you be checking on Sully?" Tyrone looks at Desi and smiles, as he tells her "She's safe. She's out in the countryside. Nice and pretty. And I am more worried about my money." Desi yells at Tyrone "You won't be getting a dime if Xavier finds her first! You need to move her. Keep her moving around." Tyrone tells Desi "How about I make your body move like I did last night? Or I just let Sully die. Would that be alright with you? Sully dies?" Desi rolls her eyes and yells at Tyrone "She can't die! She has to live. I just want back my company, but I won't give my life for it." Tyrone tells Desi "The hell you will if that bitch escapes. I watched the news before your ass woke up." Tyrone slaps Desi, and Desi grabs Tyrone and coldly tells him "No man slaps me. Get the hell out of my house right now." Tyrone snaps at Desi "Bitch you just understand one damn thing, if I go down, you are going with me and I'll make damn sure of that!" Tyrone slams the door, as he storms out in an angry fury, and Desi looks at her desk, and says to herself "You won't be saying a damn thing." Desi pulls out a pistol, and heads out.
   At the Abandoned Farmhouse, up the road a few miles from Hell Hill, Sully is quiet, with anger and pain in her eyes, as she tries to free her hands, to escape. She cuts the rope, with a razor, and cuts the tape, as she begins to free herself. At Class, Country sits in Sully's office, with Leigh, as Xavier and Sayyid arrives and tells Leigh and Country "We haven't found her yet." Country tells Xavier "I think you should check the old farm up the road from Hell Hill. A car pulled in the driveway yesterday, and nobody's been there in over fifteen years." Sayyid tells Country "I think I heard someone too. I didn't see a car out front as Xavier and I drove by earlier." Leigh looks at Xavier and tells him "I think she's in town. I feel it." Xavier looks at Sayyid and tells him "We're going to check that farmhouse. I think she could be there." Sayyid and Xavier heads out, and Leigh tells Country "I am so scared. She has to take anti-rejection medicine every day because of her transplant, and she's pregnant, I am so scared something's going to happen." Country assures Leigh "X and Sayyid's gonna find Sully. I know they will. X is on a mission and if I know him like I do, he's out for broke. And with Sayyid, Tyrone needs to stick his head between his legs and kiss his ass goodbye." Leigh tells Country "I know what's in that briefcase. I know he will find her." Meanwhile Xavier and Sayyid turns onto the road to Hell Hill, as they head to the Abandoned Farmhouse, as they look for Sully. Neither say a word. At the Farmhouse, Sully frees herself and runs out and heads for the driveway, as she runs for her life. Tyrone pulls into the driveway and sees Sully, and stops and yells "Where in the hell are you going bitch?" Sully tries to escape Tyrone, but Tyrone grabs her and wraps his arm around her neck and screams "You ain't going nowhere! You don't run from me!" Tyrone slaps Sully in the face, and Sully punches Tyrone, as she attempts to get loose from Tyrone's grasp. Sully screams, and Xavier tells Sayyid, as he's driving a SUV "That was her." Xavier and Sayyid speeds into the driveway, as Tyrone punches Sully, and Xavier brings the SUV to a screeching halt, as Sayyid hands Xavier an AK-47, as Xavier and Sayyid quickly jumps out of the SUV and Sayyid yells "Long time coming piece of shit!" Xavier coldly and angrily yells at Tyrone, as he sticks a pistol to Sully's back "Let my daughter go or I'm about to blow your ass into the dust. Don't even think twice." Tyrone yells at Xavier "What about Desi? What about her?" Xavier coldly snarls, as his finger is on the trigger and rage shows in his eyes "I don't give two shits about her, I am worried about you. And how you want to do this." Tyrone yells "If the price is right Mr.Jackson., this bitch can go." Sully bites Tyrone's arm and tries to escape, and Xavier and Sayyid rushes Tyrone, as Xavier yells at Sully "Run!" Xavier and Sayyid jumps on Tyrone, as Sayyid and Xavier pins him to the ground, and both stick their AK-47s to his sides, and Xavier tells Tyrone "And your damn price is blood son of a bitch." Sayyid yells at Xavier "I am doing him. He killed my Wife, and my children many years ago, and he's caused me to lose Keith, and myself for many years. I have lived, prayed, and breathed for this moment." Sayyid grabs Tyrone's throat, and throws him against the car, and asks "When you want me to squeeze?" Tyrone is silent, as he tries to grab Sayyid's arm, and Sayyid delivers a powerful punch into Tyrone's side, and Xavier shoots and purposely misses, and warns Tyrone "Try it again, and we'll do it this way."
   Meanwhile at Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny and Precious returns as Mary stands in the hallway and Tenny tells her "Sorry I don't have solicitors in front of my house." Mary tells Tenny "I am Rose's Grandmother and I want to know why you set her up for no reason? It's a horrible thing to do." Tenny walks into the Penthouse, as Precious follows and Tenny tries to shut the door, but Mary follows and Tenny turns around and warns Mary "I don't know you and I will send you to jail to if you don't leave." Mary reminds Tenny "I know Ava used to work for you years ago and the way you treated Ruth and Frank. Remember we met in Blue Ridge, when you and J.D. donated money to the mission field." Tenny looks at Mary and tells her "I didn't know Rose was related to you and Granny. I'll be damn." Mary asks Tenny "Please don't use profanity in my presence." Tenny laughs "Hell, I'm an old woman. I do what in the hell I want and say whatever comes out of my mouth. Bitch. An example." Mary rolls her eyes and heads to the door and tells Tenny "You are completely different from when I met you 30 years ago. I hate to see who you have become." Tenny looks at Mary, and pulls a joint out of her marijuana pouch, and tells Mary "Excuse me Mrs.Caswell. I am sitting here in my chair, with Precious, and watching my soaps. You go now and send my regards to Rose." Mary walks out and shakes her head, as Tenny lights up her joint, and sits back and watches television and smokes her joint, as there's a knock at the door, and Tenny looks at Precious and points, and yells "Go away!" Nathan yells "It's me Grandma." Tenny yells "Come in sweetie. Have a seat and smoke with Grandma." Nathan looks at his Grandmother, as he pulls out a blunt, and asks his Grandmother "Why did you set Rose up?" Tenny takes a toke from her joint, and asks her Grandson "Did you sleep with Desi's spawn last night?" Nathan looks down, and Tenny laughs "Well Nathan, we both did something, didn't we?" Nathan looks at his Grandmother with a look of uncertainty, as he asks her "You are one evil woman." Tenny turns to Nathan and tells him "I am going to help your family. That's all I'm going to say. I do things quietly." Nathan shakes his head, as he changes subjects and tells Tenny "I met Jared today and tried to finalize the deal for the warehouse, but Xavier was gone. I read about Sully on the iPad. I hope he kills Tyrone." Tenny looks at Nathan and tells him "I hope so too."
   At Hell Hill, Floyd gets off the elevator, as he yells at Ciarra "It works." Ciarra walks downstairs and gently tells Floyd "The babies are sleeping." Floyd goes "Oops.Well everything is ready for Ruth." There's a knock at the door, as Floyd walks over to answer, and Desi stands on the other side, as Floyd asks Desi "What are you doing here?" Ciarra glares over at Desi, as Desi tells them "I know who has Sully. Where is Xavier and Leigh?" Ciarra looks at Desi and asks "Why are you in a panic?" Desi is quiet, as Floyd asks Desi "Did you have Sully kidnapped by Tyrone Gray? Why do I get the feeling you did?" Desi doesn't say a word, as Ciarra walks up to Desi silently, and slaps Desi in the face with full force and calmly tells Floyd "Because she did." At Class, Country and Leigh sits inside Sully's office, as Leigh tries to call Xavier, as Country tries to call Sayyid, and neither answer. Mona walks inside and tells her Sister "I heard on the news about Sully. I'm so sorry Leigh. What can I do to help?" Country reaches into his pocket, as Leigh looks at Mona and asks her in a bold tone "Did you or do you know who kidnapped my Daughter? Were you behind this, helping Desi?" Mona tells Leigh "I would never do a thing like that. Especially that she's expecting and her heart transplant. I don't think Desi wouldn't go to that level." Leigh snaps "I wouldn't put it past her, and when if find I out she did, she will be dead Mona. Pass it onto her when the two of you have brunch later." Mona looks at Leigh and tells her "Desi wants Class back Leigh, but she won't go that route. She isn't that kind of person." Country tries not to laugh, as Leigh snaps "You don't know her like I do Mona. The hell she isn't!"
   At City Hospital, Ruth lays in the bed, as Frank, Cale, Allison, and Bree are there and Ruth tells them "I think I'm about to the end of my road." All of them tell her "Don't give up." Beth walks inside, and tells Ruth "I hear you have a surprise at Hell Hill?" Ruth asks Beth "What is it?" Frank tells his Mother "Uncle Floyd installed an elevator, since you will have trouble walking up the stairs." Ruth looks at her family, and tells them "It won't be long." Beth tells Ruth "Please stop saying that! For all of us Ruth. We aren't ready for you to go yet." Ruth looks at Beth and somberly says "I can't control it Beth, and neither does any of you. I want normal when I come home. Just stay normal and don't fret over me. I need to see Ava before I go." Frank looks at his Mother, as Beth gets emotional, as does Bree, and Cale and Allison holds her, as Beth looks down with her hand on her face, and she wipes her eyes and tells Ruth "I am going to make sure your last days are exactly what you want. I am making sure of it. I will be with you all the time. You're my Second Mother. Really, you are." Ruth starts to cry, as she holds Beth and tells her "You are the Daughter I never had, and I know you will let me go out on my own terms." Everyone nods in agreement with Beth, as Ruth tells everyone "When I pass, Beth will be the one that I want to keep our family together. She's the only one that can do it beside Xavier. I pass the torch to Beth, and please don't hold it against her. For my sake." Frank, Bree, Cale, and Allison assures Ruth "We agree." Beth looks at Ruth and everyone in the room, and walks outside. Once outside, Beth walks towards her office, until she falls to her knees, and breaks down in tears, as she cries "I can't take this. I can't take this."
   Outside the ALPD, the fire department swarm the building, as Mary stands by her car, and watches the Police Department and jail go up in smoke and begins to cry, as she is scared for Rose. Russell, Cass, and Bobby stands outside and watches, as does the staff as the Head Jailer arrives and tells them "All of them escaped." Russell, Cass, and Bobby begin to discuss strategy. At Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny and Nathan sits back, as both are stoned and they finish lunch from La Trattoria, and there's a knock at the door, and Tenny gets up as Nathan lays on the couch, as Precious lays on a futon. Tenny opens the door and Rose walks inside and tells Tenny, as Mandi walks inside, and Nathan looks at Mandi and Tenny asks Rose "What happened?" Rose tells Tenny "Ava is free. Turn it to the news. Tenny changes the channel, as Precious growls and Tenny tells him "Shut up." Tenny watches the news coverage of the fire at the ALPD, and looks at Rose and Mandi, and tells them "Words cannot express my thanks to you Rose." Rose tells Tenny "Ava was ready. We took care of things very well and she warmed up to me." Tenny hugs Rose and tells her "I got something for you." Tenny pulls out a pound of marijuana and tells Rose and Mandi "This means so much to me, and I know it means the world to Ava." Rose and Mandi hugs Tenny and Tenny asks them "What are the two of you partners in? What kind of business are you running." Mandi and Rose laughs, as does Nathan, as Rose tells her "We have a relationship Tenny. Hint Hint." Tenny is distant for a moment and looks at Nathan and tells Rose "Ahh. Too bad because I thought you and Nathan could bunk together. I think he has the hots got you." Rose and Mandi, as well as Nathan, looks at Tenny with shock, as she laughs "He needs a good girl and fall in love." Nathan is quiet, as Rose tells Tenny "I am committed to Mandi." Tenny sighs as she says to Rose "I don't think Mandi would mind." Mandi looks at Tenny, as Rose and Nathan both blush, as both are attracted to each other.
    Meanwhile Sully walks down the driveway to Hell Hill, as she is weak, and slowly approaching her Parents home. Inside Hell Hill, Ciarra and Floyd looks at Desi, as Ciarra snaps "Well. You really are quiet. That's an answer!" Desi looks down and Ciarra snaps again "Don't even pull that act on me Desi Lane! I know you like a book and I can't believe you would do this. How dare you." Floyd also gets angry and tells Desi "My family is already having a hard time, and you are making it worse." Desi cries "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Ciarra coldly responds "Sorry isn't the start of it Desi." Sully walks inside, and Ciarra and Floyd runs to Sully  and hugs her, as they cry, and Sully looks at Desi and tells them "Excuse me." Sully pulls out the razor she used to free herself, as she walks towards Desi. At Whispering Hills, Winston and Fancy are in bed, as they are having sex. Ava walks inside, with a pistol and hears Winston and Fancy and Ava creeps to the bedroom door, and slowly turns the doorknob, and walks in and aims at Winston and Fancy and asks "Well it looks like we are moving along just smoothly." Winston and Fancy are shocked, as Ava stands in front of them, silent with rage in her eyes. In the driveway to the abandoned farmhouse, Sayyid has savagely beaten Tyrone, as Xavier stands back with his AK-47 aimed at him, and Sayyid tells Xavier "Let's finish the bastard off." Tyrone is silent as he is in pain, and Sayyid pulls out his AK-47, and aims at Tyrone, and Xavier and Sayyid shoot Tyrone and Tyrone falls to the ground, as he dies instantly. Xavier walks over to Tyrone's body, and looks at Sayyid and tells him "Now we go find Desi."
 
 
 

1 comment: