Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 235. Birthdays

   In the Maternity Ward at City Hospital, Summer and Sully prepares to give birth to their children. In Summer's Birthing Room, Terrance oversees Summer's delivery, as Mary and Andy stands by, holding Summer's hands and offering their support, as Summer begins to push. In Sully's Birthing Room, Xavier, Jared, and Leigh all stands by Sully's side, as the OBGYN oversees Sully's delivery, and Sully screams, as she begins to push, and holds tightly to her Husband's hand, as he tells his Wife in a gentle tone "You can do this Sully." Xavier and Leigh watch on, as they hold onto each other, both getting emotional, as Leigh tells Xavier "We're about to be Grandparents." Outside in the Waiting Area, Tenny, Ciarra, Floyd, and Ava sits in front of Sully's birthing room, as all of them grow anxious, and Ava tells them "To think not long ago, Sully almost died, and now she's about to give birth. I'm so proud for her. And to know she's naming that baby after my Mama.." Ava starts to cry, and Tenny, Ciarra, and Floyd comfort Ava, as Tenny quips "It has my name too Ava. I just wish Beth was here." Beth walks inside, with Bobby, and tells everyone "I'm here. Where's Sully." Everyone hugs Beth, as Beth walks inside the Birthing Room, and Bobby tells them "This is exactly what she needs right now. And hopefully this birth will help her get things together." Tenny tells him "I am so thankful she had you. You're a great man Bobby." Bobby tells Tenny in a humble tone "I was scared for her. I knew she needed someone." Tenny hugs Bobby, and tells him, as tears start to fall "I am indebted to you and I sincerely hope the two of you can make it." Bobby tells Tenny "All I want is for Beth to get back to her fiesty self again." Floyd, Ciarra, and Ava all share the same sentiments, as Tenny responds "We all do Bobby."
   At FJR, Frank walks inside the shop, as his team offers their condolences after Ruth's death, and Frank tells his team "Thank you very much. Where's Cale, Allison, and Rashad?" The Team Director tells his boss "In the meeting room Frank." Frank tells everyone "I'm coming back to work. It will be beneficial to work instead of staying at home. Mama wouldn't want me at home mourning or crying over her, she'd want me here." Frank walks into the meeting room, as Cale, Allison, and Rashad all hugs Frank, and Frank tells them "Thank you guys and gals. Let's discuss racing." Frank tells Cale, Allison, and Rashad "This upcoming race is the most important race you've ever raced. I don't expect nothing less than a 1-2-3 finish in Lafayette." Cale assures his Father, as does Allison and Rashad "We won't settle for nothing less. We're out to win this weekend!" Frank tells them "Xavier has approved of the paint schemes, and asked that we run them the rest of the year. Since he sponsors FJR, he thinks it's a very moving tribute." Cale tells his Father "I think so too Dad. Grandma would be honored." Frank tells his Son "She would." Frank tells them "Let's go look at your cars." They head into the shop, and Cale's car is painted white, with Ruth's Picture on the hood, with her name on the sides. Allison's car is pink, also with Ruth's Picture on the hood, and her name on the sides. And Rashad's car is painted black, also with Ruth's Picture on the hood, and her name on the sides." Frank tells them "I don't know if I'll be able to make it to Lafayette, but don't mess up these cars, and as I said, win." Cale, Allison, and Rashad, all tell Frank "We're going to take care of business, and don't worry about a thing." Frank smiles, and hugs them, as he tells them "I'm heading over to City Hospital now. Summer and Sully are about to deliver their babies. Bree's just called me." Frank heads out, and Cale, Allison, and Rashad all look at each other, and they discuss strategy for the upcoming race.
   Meanwhile in Nathan's Office at Nationwide Records, Allan and Nathan smokes together, as Olivia walks inside, and Nathan and Allan looks at Olivia and asks "What's wrong?" Olivia takes a deep breath, as she has trouble talking, and Nathan asks her "Is this about my Mom?" Olivia takes another deep breath, and tells Nathan "I got bad news, your Mom has died." Allan is stunned, as Nathan says to Olivia, in a scared tone "She was fine eariler." Olivia responds "Yes she was Nathan, but she died and I couldn't save her." Nathan screams "What in the hell happened to my Mom? Did someone kill her? If they did, I will put a damn bullet in them! My Mom can't be dead! She just can't be." Nathan grows angry, and Allan hugs his Son, and comforts him, as Olivia tells Nathan "I have a feeling someone over-medicated her. I ordered an autopsy, and once the results return, then we'll have our answers." Nathan yells "Who could have done it?" Olivia sighs "I think I have a clue, but I'm not certain." Nathan tells Olivia "Let's get to the Hospital now! Whoever did this will pay with their pathetic ass life!" Allan looks at Nathan, as he's received a text, and tells his Son "I'll be down there in a few, the ALPD's at Jazz right now and I need to find out what's going on," Olivia and Nathan heads to City Hospital, as Allan heads down to Jazz.
   At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Mona sits in her office, as she gets off the phone with her Son, Wally Manning, as Desi walks inside, and Mona asks her Friend "Where have you been? I know about what happened." Desi tells Mona "I really screwed up Mona. I really screwed up." Mona quips "You're lucky to be alive! Maybe now you will leave Class the hell alone and help me with Wallace's." Desi asks Mona "Are you serious?" Mona goes "Hell yes! Fancy's off in Europe looking for Wallace, and Winston's in the Hospital, I'm running things on my own, and I want to offer you a job here working for me." Desi looks at Mona, and tells her friend "Give me some time to think about it. I went to visit Michael for a few days after I was released from The Storm Shelter, and he's not well." Mona asks her "What's wrong with him?" Desi tells Mona "He's been beaten up pretty bad by some thugs in the Prison. I'm really scared for him." Mona asks Desi "I noticed you have a for sale sign in front of your home Desi? Are you thinking about moving?" Desi looks at Mona, and tells her "I had some quiet time to think, and I need to better myself. Living here, I don't have anything." Mona coughs, and reminds her "You have me Desi." Desi also reminds Mona "You are the only person I have here Mona. Rachel and I are too far gone, and I noticed some things in Unity that disturbed me." Mona asks her "Like?" Desi tells Mona "I need a new start, and with the money I make off my home, and my overseas accounts, I think I could make a difference in Unity. I found a space at this small mall that's the perfect size for a Department Store, and I am looking into it." Mona looks at Desi, and asks her "Are you sure you want to leave Adam's Landing, and leave this opportunity? I mean Desi, you would have the upper hand over Xavier, and Jackson Inc? I know that's what you want." Desi looks at Mona, and tells her friend "After Ruth's death, I have realized I need to be there for my family, and Michael needs me." Mona looks at Desi, and tells her "Unity isn't too far away Desi, and you can go visit him anytime you please. I just don't want you to leave town." Desi heads to the door, and tells Mona "I have a lot of thinking to do. We'll have to see." Desi walks out, as Mona sits at her desk, as she's scared of losing her best friend.
   Meanwhile at The Exposer, Aretha sits at her desk, as she does some background checks on Andre Parks, and Sayyid walks inside, and Aretha tells her Uncle "He has quite the rap sheet. Many arrests, and apparently his Parents were killed in a drive by when he was 11 years old." Sayyid starts to cry, and Aretha asks her Uncle "Ok Uncle Clem, you are too immersed in this young man, what are you hiding?" Sayyid looks at his Niece, and tells her "Aretha, I know quite a bit about Andre, and like I have said, until I get facts, then I will explain everything. Find his Birth Certificate." Aretha looks up Andre's Birth Certificate, and her eyes widen, and she tells her Uncle "You want to see this." Sayyid looks, as does Aretha, as she asks her Uncle "I don't believe this at all Uncle Clem." Sayyid reads the names, and goes "Shit. That explains a lot." Aretha, in a shocked tone, responds "Yes it does. Your instinct was spot on." Sayyid looks at his Niece, and tells her "Thank you for helping me Aretha." Aretha hugs her Uncle, and tells him "Anytime Uncle Clem." Sayyid walks out, as Aretha gets her phone, and makes a phone call, and tells the person on the other line "I think you need to pay me a visit. He knows."
   Back at City Hospital, In the Waiting Area, Ciarra, Tenny, Bobby, and Floyd waits anxiously for word on Sully's baby. Inside the Birthing Room, Beth stands by the OBGYN, as Sully pushes, as she squeezes Jared's hand, and screams in pain, and Beth tells her Granddaughter "I see a head. Time for the big push sweetie." Sully pushes once again, and a cry is heard, as Xavier and Leigh starts to cry, and the OBGYN tells Sully and Jared "It's a little girl." Beth gushes over her Great-Granddaughter, as she picks her up and puts her in Sully's arms, and Sully cries of joy, as does Jared, Beth, Xavier, and Leigh, as Sully looks at her Daughter, and cries "Ruthie's so perfect." Leigh looks at her Granddaughter, as does Xavier, as Jared holds his Daughter, and tells her gently "Welcome to our lives Ruthie Tennessee Hale." Jared hands Ruthie to her Grandparents, and Xavier cries, as he tells his Granddaughter "Sully's my Princess, but you are my Queenie." Leigh and Xavier has a look of content, as does Sully and Jared, as Beth is quiet, and walks out into the waiting area, where Tenny, Ciarra, Floyd, and Bobby awaits, and Beth tells them with tears in her eyes "Ruthie has arrived. She's absolutely perfect."
   In Summer's Birthing Room, Andy and Mary stands by Summer's side, as Terrance tells Summer "Push one more time. You've almost got it," Summer pushes, as she squeezes Mary's hand tightly, and a cry is heard, as Terrance tells Summer "It looks like you have a little boy." Terrance hands Summer her newborn Son, and Mary tells Summer "He's perfect." Andy plays with his 2nd Cousin, as Summer holds her Son, and Terrance asks Summer "Who's the Father of this little boy?" Summer looks at Terrance, and tells him "Paul left town after I told him he wasn't the Father." Andy asks Summer "From what I understood, he was the Father." Summer tells her Cousin "I did that to save myself." I had a one night stand with someone, and then he left the next morning. He's the Father, but I don't know who he is." Mary asks Summer "Ruth told me awhile back Paul Whitten was the Father?" Summer looks at her Great-Aunt, and tells her "Smoke screen. Winston changed those results for another reason (Flashback, At Whispering Hills, Winston walks into Summer's Room and screams "That damn child came from the wrong Hale you whore!" Summer asks "What are you talking about?" Winston tells Summer, with anger in his voice "My other Son is the Father! And I outcast-ed him a long ass time ago! This child will never be a Hale! Never!) Summer tells Andy and Mary "This little boy is Winston's Grandson." Terrance asks her "What would you like to name your Son?" Summer looks at them and says "Jake Russell Marx." The nurse arrives to carry Jake to check him out, and outside, Bree sits in the Waiting Area, as Ava sits next to her Niece, and asks her "So why would you be here Bree?" Bree tells her Aunt "That baby's either my niece or nephew, and Summer needs some support." Ava looks at Bree, and tells her "You are very strong, like your Grandma. I could never do what you're doing." Bree tells her "It's tough, but I knew Summer would need support, and Grandma wanted us to be one, so I'm honoring that." Ava hugs Bree, and tells her "Mama would be so proud of you Bree. My respect for you only grows. You truly do take after my Mama." Bree starts to cry, and tells her Aunt "That means so much." Ava hugs her Niece, and tells her "I mean it Bree. You really do."
   Meanwhile at Jazz, Allan arrives, as he notices Mandi walking out of Jazz in handcuffs, and Allan asks the officer "What's the problem?" The officer tells Allan "Mr.Sullivan, Mandi has violated her parole, and she's being sent to Unity Prison immediately. She only had one more time to mess up, and she did." Mandi's silent, and Allan asks "What did she do?" The officer responds "She was supposed to stay in Captial City, but she left town without consulting the parole officer." Mandi has a look of guilt, as she has taken away, and Allan shakes his head, as he is quiet, and says to himself "Something's really messed up with this."
  Back at City Hospital, Olivia and Nathan arrives, as they walk by Maternity, as Ciarra, Tenny, Floyd, and Bobby walks out of the Waiting Area, and Floyd asks his Grandson "How's your Mama?" Nathan, with anger in his eyes, tells his Grandfather "She was killed Grandpa. Someone killed her in this Hospital!" Floyd grows angry, and follows Olivia and Nathan, as Ciarra has a look of sadness in her eyes, and tells Tenny and Bobby "It's truly Daylight And Darkness now." They head to the Nursery, as they head to see Ruthie. Inside the Birthing Room, Sully, Jared, Leigh, Xavier, and Beth sits inside, as the nurse tells them "Ruthie's in the nursery. Come see her. She's crying for her family." They head inside the Nursery, as Summer sits inside with Andy and Mary, and Summer holds her Son in her arms, as she rocks him in the rocking chair, as Sully rocks her Daughter in her arms, as Jared stands by his Wife and Daughter, as Xavier, Leigh, and Beth looks through the nursery window, as Tenny, Ciarra, Ava, Bree, and Frank stands outside, and they give everyone two thumbs up, as Ruthie Tennessee Hale, and Jake Russell Marx are completely healthy, and for a moment, everyone comes together, as some daylight shows through the darkness.
 

1 comment:

  1. NICE EPISODE ! EVERYTHING IS CALM FOR A CHANGE ! LOL

    ReplyDelete