Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 221. Crossing The Line

   At Whispering Hills, Tenny and Xavier looks on, as Tenny is stunned, and Xavier, shooting once, looks at his Great Aunt, as she stands with a pistol, showing no emotion, as Burt lays on the ground, after being shot twice. Floyd puts his arm around Ciarra and asks her "What in the hell was that?" Ciarra looks at Burt, as he clutches his stomach, and says "He killed my Daughter. And he hurt my family. Enough is enough." Fancy and Mona looks on, as Winston frantically tells his Son "Hang on Burt. Hang on." Xavier's Colt 45 turns to Winston and tells him "Don't worry Winston. You'll be going along with him. Nobody does this to me. Nobody Winston, my friend Winston. My good friend Winston Hale, keeping my Sister locked up, and then pulling the sneak attack on my company? Oh no Winston, it doesn't work like that." Fancy meanwhile walks towards the door, with Mona, as Xavier yells "Where are the two of you going? Get your asses back here. I want to show you something." Xavier tells Winston, Fancy, and Mona, as Tenny and Floyd gathers around Ciarra, as she's shaken from shooting her former Son In Law, and Jared glares at his Grandfather, "I want that deed. I want it, and I will kill all of you if I have to. Winston, I really want to send you back to Hell." Winston looks at Xavier and tells him "Looks like you have busted me. I couldn't turn it down. Fancy made a hell of a proposal." Xavier glances at Fancy, as Burt is fading, and Winston looks at Burt and tells him "Hang on Son. Don't go!" Winston yells at Floyd and Ciarra "I want the two of you the hell off my damn property!" Burt looks up, as Fancy has a look of defeat in her eyes, as Mona asks Fancy "What kind of proposal?" Fancy looks at Mona and responds "Winston and I have been seeing each other. For quite some time." Floyd aims his rifle at Fancy, as Xavier aims his Colt 45 at Winston, as both of them grow angry, and Jared tells his Grandfather, with hurt in his voice "I knew this time was too good to be true. You have been planning something the entire time." Winston looks at Xavier, Jared, Tenny, Floyd, and Ciarra, with Mona and Fancy standing silent and scared, as he tells them "And my plan worked like perfection this entire time." Burt closes his eyes, and Xavier puts his finger on the trigger, and stares at Winston, looking at Burt's lifeless body, as he coldly tells Winston "And now you'll pay the price for this you bastard."
   At The Storm Shelter, Wallace is on his hands and knees, pleading with Sayyid for his life, as he tells him "My Mother doesn't love anybody. I thought you hated whites." Sayyid, with his AK-47 in hand, keeps his aim on Wallace and snaps "Your Mama was a Barr. She was a white trash whore and she caused me a lot of trouble. Your family did. Xavier isn't the only one here that wants you dead you son of a bitch." Wallace screams "What did I do to you Sayyid Ross?" Sayyid responds "I have an order, and I intend to follow it." Wallace pleads for his life, as Sayyid prepares to shoots, and Wallace yells "I will bring my Mama to you, in exchange for my life. Kill her!" Sayyid looks up and sighs "Your Mama should be in Hell at any moment, and you will be with her." Sayyid aims once again at Wallace and tells him, with frustration in his tone "Now shut up and take this like the Big Daddy Manning you call yourself to be." Wallace yells "I am Frank's Son. I am a Jackson!" Sayyid screams "Shut up white boy!" Sayyid shoots, and Wallace screams.
   Meanwhile, a few hours has passed and at Class, Leigh looks at her watch, and calls Sully again, with worry showing on her face, as Sully's phone instantly goes to voicemail, as does Xavier's and Jared's phones." Leigh calls Country, who's at Hell Hill, and tells him "I'm on my way home. I need you to do something for me." Leigh rushes out of Class, as a thought enters her mind. Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Desi sits at the bar, as Rachel walks inside and Desi yells for her, and Rachel looks at her Mother and asks with a laugh "Why do you look like you are in fear? Desi Lane doesn't fear nothing now does she?" Desi rolls her eyes and snaps "Go back to Sugar Creek and leave me alone!" Rachel sits next to her Mother, as Desi takes a deep breath, and Rachel quietly reminds her "When you seen me before, both arms were open Mommy, was it because of Mona Manning and Aunt Carla? Wanted to look good before your friends? That's all you ever worried about..." Desi slaps Rachel and snaps "I have heard enough shit from you! You be proud Rachel, you take after me! If you were smart, you would help me. I know Aretha owns the rights to that book you wrote." Rachel looks at her Mother and says "I'm not worried about my book. And I don't want nothing to do with you." Rachel turns to walk away, and Desi yells "You only care about you. And only you. Selfish bitch! Rachel looks at her Mother, with anger in her eyes, as she asks "Who in the hell are you calling selfish you hypocrite?" Desi slaps her Daughter, and Rachel returns the slap, as a cat fight breaks out between Desi and Rachel. Nathan and Allan walks inside, and Nathan notices the fight, and breaks up Desi and Rachel, as Allan sits down and looks up, as Rachel tells Nathan "Thank you for coming to my rescue." Nathan tells Desi "I heard all about you and damn if it wasn't all true." Nathan and Rachel walks over to Allan's table, and Allan tells his Son "I think I have something to do. Be careful Son." Allan walks off, as Nathan looks at Rachel, and tells her "I can certainly feel with you on disconnections with parents." Rachel asks Nathan "Is Allan James your Father?" Nathan nods and responds "The one parent that doesn't judge me." Nathan and Rachel starts to connect, as Desi heads out, as her phone rings.
   At The Exposer, Aretha sits in her office, as she recovers from her fight with Sassy earlier, and Willie walks inside and Aretha asks her Mother "How's Ruth?" Willie looks at her Daughter, and asks "Why does it look like a fight took place in here?" Aretha sits back and smiles "Sassy stopped by and we had a few rounds. I got that bitch good. She knows now not to piss me off." Willie rolls her eyes, as she says "That article really set off a firestorm." Aretha tells her Mother "Exactly what I wanted it to do. I made sure it got to Los Angeles so Latoya would know as well." Willie looks at Aretha, and tells her Daughter "I think you need to let it go. Don't hold no grudges." Aretha looks at her Mother and tells her "Mama, she seduced Rashad, and was trying to be Little Sidney's Mother, and sleeping with that bastard Tyrone. In his Hospital Bed! Since when does a nurse give hot sex along with medicine?" Willie looks at Aretha and tells her Daughter "Sassy was doing what she felt she had to do." Aretha changes subjects, and asks Willie "So how is Ruth? You haven't discussed anything so far." Willie looks at Aretha and tells her "When I left City Hospital, she was decent, but she needs a miracle. I fear her time is short." Aretha assures her Mother "Like I have told you, Ruth is being taken care of by Beth and Terrance. She has a chance to beat this." Willie sighs, and says to Aretha, as she heads to the door "I know Aretha, but she doesn't have no fight left. That's the sad part." Willie leaves, as Aretha sits at her desk and says to herself "Poor Mama. I hate what she's going through." Aretha gets a phone call and notices the number to be Tyrone, and ignores his call. A few seconds later, Aretha receives a text from Tyrone, telling her "I plan to do to this girl, what I should have done to you." Aretha looks at a photo and forwards the message, with a look of fear, and horror in her eyes.
   At City Hospital, Ruth is returned to her room, as Mary, Frank, and Bree awaits her. Beth tells everyone "We just ran some more tests and I think by possibly tomorrow, I'll let her go home." Ruth's asleep, as Mary asks Beth "Where is exactly home for Ruth?" Beth tells Mary "She can stay at Hell Hill, or stay with Frank. It's up to her. She stays where she wants, but mostly at Hell Hill, with myself, Xavier, and Leigh." Mary looks at them and says "I need to find a room for a few nights." Beth offers Mary a room, as does Frank, and Mary turns both down, as she tells them "I will not stay with anyone. I have no intentions to intrude. I'm going to The Sunset Club, and I'll stay there. None of you can talk me out of it." Frank laughs "Aunt Mary, you still won't stay at Hell Hill. After all these years.." Mary looks at her nephew and tells him "I refuse to stay at The Jackson Estate, especially when it's nickname is exactly what's been in and out of that home for decades. I never visited much when I lived here, and I don't intend to now." Frank tells his Aunt "You are welcome to stay with me at my farm. It's nice and quiet." Mary tells her Nephew "My mind is made up." Mary looks at Frank, Bree, and Beth and tells them "I'm going to settle in and I will call later and check on Ruth." Mary hugs Frank, Bree, Beth, and kisses Ruth, as she heads out, and Beth laughs "She reminds me of Ruth. Neither of them accept help." Frank reminds Beth "Mama and Aunt Mary have always been that way. They grew up dirt poor, and never accepted a handout from anybody, and also add Aunt Mary was never fond of Daddy." Beth sighs and Beth's phone vibrates, as she notices a text from Leigh and looks at Frank and Bree, and tells them "I have to go." Beth rushes out, and bumps into Olivia and Terrance, as they are heading to Ruth's room, and they ask Beth "What's wrong?" Beth rushes out, as Olivia and Terrance looks at each other and Olivia tells Terrance "Something has happened." Back in Ruth's room, Frank and Bree also talk among themselves about Beth's sudden exit, and Frank tells his Niece "I have a feeling she knows something." Bree tells her Uncle "That look told me something has happened outside of Grandma's room."
   Back at Whispering Hills, Winston, Fancy, and Mona all look at Xavier, as Tenny stands next to her Grandson, as Floyd and Ciarra have left. Winston yells at Xavier "My Son is dead. You and your damn family. You don't know what I can do now since we've grown so close. I know all of your secrets and I plan to help Fancy Manning and Mona kick your ass Xavier!" Xavier, with his Colt 45 aimed at Fancy, asks Winston "How about I just shoot Fancy before Ava does!" Winston looks at Burt's body, and looks at Xavier and Tenny and tells them "Give up on Wallace's. I have all I need now to take back Foodstar, and I will. My game worked perfectly. Like a charm. And very soon I plan to send Ava down to Unity and she will be safe from everyone." Xavier yells at Winston, as Jared stands back, with anger in his eyes, yet shows constraint, as Tenny glares at Fancy and Mona "Ava is needed and you have her locked up in a jail cell. A damn jail cell! Ruth is dying and she needs her Daughter." Tenny is silent for a moment, and asks Xavier "I thought Ruth was fine?" Xavier responds "No she isn't and she won't be with us much longer." Xavier looks at Winston, Fancy, and Mona, and tells them "I just hope you all know that this is far from over, and I plan to destroy all of you. All of you! If you need a reminder, look down." Burt lays on the ground dead, as Winston threatens "I'll have all your family locked up you bastard! I control Ava's Estate! I am the dominator now Xavier!" Xavier turns around, and pulls out his Colt 45, and shoots Winston in the leg, and tells him "A reminder. Don't mess with me old man." Xavier walks out, as Tenny tells them "I hope all of you enjoy this failure. And if any of you come after Ciarra, you will have to get through me!" Tenny leaves, and Jared looks at his Grandfather, as Winston asks Jared "So who's side are you going to support?" Jared walks up to his Grandfather, and delivers a right hook, and angrily snaps "It sure as hell won't be you! Whenever Ava is released, you deserve whatever she has for you." Jared leaves and Winston wipes his mouth, and Fancy and Mona ask Winston "What about Burt? He's dead?" Winston looks at his Son, and tells Fancy and Mona "Burt knew too much anyway. He's free now. As I am free." Mona cries, as she tells them "I have started to love him." Winston quips "All Burt loved was sex. He lived for it. A true Hale." Mona leaves, as Fancy tells Winston "We need to take you to the hospital." Winston and Fancy heads off to City Hospital, as Mona drives home, shedding a tear, knowing Burt is dead.
   At Hell Hill, Leigh sits in the living room, looking at the text from Aretha, as Beth walks inside and asks her Daughter In Law "Where's Xavier and Jared?" Leigh looks at her Mother In Law, and tells her "I forwarded this to them." In The Storm Shelter, Country walks inside, as Wallace cowers in a corner and Sayyid tells Country "This bastard is really cowering up. He's a really sissy." Country laughs, as he quips "He's lucky he's survived this long." Wallace yells at Sayyid "You can't kill anybody. You are weak." Sayyid looks at Wallace and walks up to him and begins to beat him, as he snarls "I don't have to use a gun to kill someone, I can use my hands to do that. And be grateful Xavier sent me that text earlier. He just saved your ass." Wallace laughs "And wait until I am released.." Sayyid punches Wallace again, and snaps "Don't get too damn excited, he may be wanting to do the honors himself." Country asks Sayyid to follow him outside, and Sayyid follows, as Country asks him "Have you heard this name before?" Country shows Aretha's text to Sayyid, as his eyes grow red with anger, and asks Country "How in the hell is he connected to Xavier?" Country tells Sayyid "He's kidnapped Sully." Sayyid tells Country "I'm headed up the hill. Stay here with Manning." Sayyid runs up the hill, as Country walks inside and tells Wallace "So I got a call to clean a body from Winston's place, I wonder who it could be?" Wallace asks "Is it my Mama, or Mona?" Country pulls out a bottle of whiskey, and takes a drink and laughs "My former Son In Law. But I reckon I'll stay here instead."
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Mary arrives to check in, as she notices someone in the waiting area and yells "Rose?" Rose turns around, with a look of fear, as she says "Grandma. What are you doing here?" Mary hugs her Granddaughter and notices a glass of liquor, and asks Rose "I thought you quit that poison?" Rose looks at her Grandmother and snaps "I moved here so nobody would be telling me how to live!" Mary looks at her Granddaughter, and gently says "I know why you moved here Rose. I know how Lynn can be. You always reminded me of Ruth. Both of you were fighters." Rose looks at her Grandmother and asks "Ruth Jackson?" Mary tells Rose "Ruth is my Baby Sister and your Great Aunt. The Lord is calling her home." Rose hugs her Grandmother and offers her sympathy, and Mary assures Rose "Ruth will come out fighting. She did before, and she will again. Just like your Grandpa." Rose looks at Mary and asks "How is he? Mom told me he was getting mean." Mary grabs Rose's hand and tells her Granddaughter "It's the Alzheimer's honey. It can change someone's personality. You remember Miles as the man who'd always spoil you, and drive you around the farm, and who was always there, no matter how Lynn or your Mama felt about it. I may not approve of the way you live, but you have always been my favorite." Rose hugs her Grandmother, as she tells her "I've missed you Grandma." Mary tells her Granddaughter "I have missed you too honey."
   Back at Desi's Home, Desi sits in her chair, as she drinks a glass of wine and says to herself "I just got one person out of my way. Now on to the next one." There's a knock at Desi's door, and she goes to answer to find Tyrone, as he tells Desi "Nice digs. I dig it." Desi asks Tyrone "Did you do as I asked?" Tyrone tells Desi "I have her situated. Now about the money.." Desi looks at Tyrone and sternly tells him "We go by my rules. You keep her away, and if you can go after her Mother, the better it will be for me." Tyrone looks at Desi, and looks down and quips "That will be more money." Desi assures Tyrone "I will make sure you are rewarded nicely. I will make damn sure of it." Tyrone looks at Desi and looks her up and down, and tells her "If you give it up, I may give up some of the asking price." Desi is intrigued, as she tells Tyrone "I've never been in bed with a black man." Tyrone takes off his shirt, and asks Desi, as he unbuttons his pants "Like what you see so far?" Desi sits back, and tells him "That's a nice six pack." Tyrone laughs "I'd like to show you the powers of my body." Desi looks at Tyrone, as she leads him to her bedroom.
   At The Sunset Club, Allan returns, as he looks for Nathan, but doesn't see him and says to himself "I hope Rachel didn't try anything." Allan calls his Son, but doesn't get a response and recieves a call from Tenny, telling him "Come to my Penthouse now." Allan heads off. Upstairs, in Rachel's Suite, Rachel and Nathan lays in his bed, as Rachel tells Nathan "That was some of the best sex I've ever recieved in my life! Damn you got some freak in you. Must have been inherited." Nathan smiles, and laughs "Allan James had tons of groupies. And I am related to the Jackson Family too." Rachel jumps on top of Nathan, as she kisses his body and seductively tells him "I can clearly tell. Sullivan and Jackson equals hot in my book. Just the way I like it." Rachel and Nathan has sex in his room, as Andre walks inside and goes "Damn!" Nathan and Rachel looks at Andre, as he pulls out some blunts, and quips "Damn if I need some of that!" Nathan tells his friend "This one is mine." Andre leaves the blunts behind, as he tells them "I'm heading to Jazz. Party time." Andre leaves, as Nathan and Rachel catches up where they left off.
   Back at Floyd's Home at Whispering Hills, Ciarra sits in the kitchen, as she is shaken and horrified, as Floyd asks Ciarra "I never knew you had a pistol?" Ciarra tells Floyd "It belonged to Jacob. I just never told Tennessee." Floyd laughs "She would have used it if she knew about it." Ciarra doesn't laugh and tells Floyd in a serious tone "I just killed somebody I have known for over 30 years. He and Lily were quite the pair, and I never liked that snake. Lily wasn't bad until Burt came around.. It makes me wonder sometimes." Floyd sits by Ciarra, as he holds her and asks "What makes you wonder Ciarra?" Ciarra sighs "Had Lily of never been with Burt. Would she have been different? Did Burt turn her into who she was?" Floyd looks at Ciarra and tells her "Didn't you tell me once that Lily was already stealing from Sullivan's before Burt came along?" Ciarra nods, and then has a flashback, and slowly says "And when she got with Burt, she went to the deep end. Burt ruined her, and I held it in all these years. He was so smooth, I just wonder how much money he had that belonged to me and Jacob, as well as Tennessee, J.D.." Floyd kisses Ciarra, and tells her "Don't ask yourself the what if questions. I am still stunned you would be the one to kill him." Ciarra looks at Floyd, and tells him "Tennessee and I may have many disagreements, and we may not see eye to eye, but when somebody is taking advantage of her, I will not stand for it. I will not stand back and let somebody stab my Sister in the back and get away with it. Burt has hurt my family, your family, and he hurt Xavier. That was cause enough for me to kill him. And it's overdue.
   At City Hospital, Winston and Fancy sits in the Emergency Room, as Terrance arrives and sees Fancy and  glares at Winston and tells him "I should let you suffer." Fancy asks Terrance in a mocking tone "Turning racial Mr.Chief Of Staff?" Terrance walks out of the triage, and tells a fellow doctor "Take care of that bastard." Terrance walks out of the triage, as Frank stands outside, and Terrance asks Frank "How's Ruth?" Frank rushes inside the triage, as he sees Winston and grabs Winston out of the hospital bed and yells "You son of a bitch! You son of a bitch!" Frank begins to punch Winston and Fancy yells for help, as Terrance runs back inside, and pulls Frank off of Winston and tells him "Go back upstairs with Ruth." Frank screams "This bastard is keeping my Sister from being where she belongs! This bastard will regret this if Mama dies without seeing Ava." Fancy tells Frank "Your crazy Sister is in jail. And Winston is well taken care of. So don't be so defensive." Frank angrily looks at Winston and Fancy and snaps "Cheating on my Sister also Winston?" Frank pulls away from Terrance, as he walks over and punches Winston in the face and snaps "That was from my Mama!" Frank storms out, as Terrance follows. Winston meanwhile looks at Fancy and laughs "I played my hand on that entire family. And although Burt's gone, he will be honored nicely." Fancy kisses Winston and assures him "Now we need to focus on what we're going to do with Ava." Winston is silent, as the doctor arrives to remove the bullet lodged in Winston's leg.
   At Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny sits in her Bedroom, and looks through her jewelry box, and lights a joint, as she walks into Rose's Bedroom and looks around and finds a key. Precious follows, as Tenny tells him "Poor Ava has been through so much." Tenny goes through Rose's belongings, and she finds an address and sighs "Not too far from here. Perfect." Tenny puts her jewelry box inside Rose's suitcase and walks out, as she sits in the living room and Allan walks inside and asks his Mother "So how was the showdown?" Tenny looks at her Son, passing the joint and tells him "Ciarra stunned me. Never knew she had the killer instinct." Allan quips "Me either." Rose returns to get her suitcase, as she tells Tenny "I'm staying with my friend tonight Tenny." Tenny smiles and tells Rose "I'll see you tomorrow." Rose walks to her bedroom, and grabs her suitcase and heads out." Tenny looks at Allan and tells her Son "Mommy's tired. I think I'm calling it a night." Allan hugs his Mother and tells her "I thought I'd let you know Nathan and Rachel Lane met today." Tenny takes a deep toke and sighs "I hope he didn't have sex with her." Allan rolls his eyes, as he tells his Mother "I haven't heard back from him." Allan leaves, as Tenny picks up her phone and calls the ALPD, and tells them "My dog sitter stole my jewelry. I want her in jail!" The officer asks on the other line "Who is your dog sitter?" Tenny responds "Rose McClain. I want her brought to justice now!" Tenny hangs up the phone and looks up, and says to herself "Sorry Rose, I had to do this."
   Back at Hell Hill, Xavier paces the floor, as does Jared. Beth comforts Leigh, as Aretha and Bobby arrives and Sayyid looks at the text over and over, with rage growing in his eyes. Xavier yells "Who in the hell would do this to Princess?" Who!" Leigh looks at her Husband and reminds him "Desi and Mona could be behind this." Aretha tells them "Tyrone Gray currently has her, and he doesn't do anything without some money, or sex. At Desi's Home, Tyrone and Desi has sex in her bed, as Desi tells Tyrone "Damn you are good." Tyrone smiles and laughs "I know I am." Back at Hell Hill, Sayyid angrily snaps "Tyrone Gray killed my family. This is on me to take care of." Aretha looks at her Uncle and tells him "Uncle Clem, you need to be with Mama." Sayyid looks at his Niece and tells her "I want Tyrone dead, and I will make damn sure that happens. This is a low blow for him to kidnap a pregnant woman." Beth screams in pain "I can't take anymore. Ruth is dying! Now my Granddaughter is kidnapped.. This is too damn much!" Beth breaks down, as Bobby holds Beth, and Jared tells his Father In Law "I will find that son of a bitch and kill him! Mark my damn words." Xavier tells his Son In Law "I'll be right behind you." Leigh tells them "I am certain Desi is behind this, and if anything happens to Sully, she will answer to me!" Sayyid stands up and tells everyone "Tyrone Gray will deal with me. Where is he keeping Sully?" Aretha tells them "I couldn't pick up a location." Xavier, and Jared pace the floor, as Sayyid vows "Tyrone will die and I will watch him die. Cissy, Laila, and Pentz didn't deserve to die like they did. And I intend to give my family justice damnit!" Xavier, holding Leigh, tells everyone "Tyrone will be found, mark my damn words. That bastard will be found." Meanwhile, in an abandoned home, up the road from Hell Hill, Sully, gagged and tied to a chair, is silent, as she fears for her life.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LET WINSTON GO ! THEY SHOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF HIM WHILE THEY HAD THE CHANCE AS WELL AS FANCY ! OH WELL, WE HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO TOMORROW ! LOL

    ReplyDelete