Friday, September 27, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 220. Back Stabbers

   At Jackson Inc, Tenny, Xavier, and Jared sits inside Xavier's office, as they all look at each other, with an eery silence in the room, as they watch the security surveillance video and Xavier throws his hands up as he says with a tone of disappointment in his voice "I can't believe Winston and especially Burt would do this. I just can't believe it." Tenny pulls out her pistol and tells them "I can promise this, both of them will regret this deeply. Those bastards are about to get their up and comings with me." Xavier looks at his Grandmother, and asks her "You are sober? Didn't smoke a joint this morning?" Tenny tells her Grandson "I don't think now's the time to be mellow. Now where are the two bastards at?" Ciarra arrives and tells them "I know where they are. Floyd's at Ava and Winston's. He pulled out, and followed some cars down the driveway. Something's going on there." Xavier looks at Jared, and Tenny asks her Sister "Who's with Winston and Burt?" Ciarra responds "I don't know Tennessee. But I know Floyd's there and he has it in for Corbin." Xavier looks at them and says "I think we're about to head over there." Xavier gets up to leave and stops, and tells them "I think I have a better idea." Xavier picks up the phone and calls Sayyid, who's in The Storm Shelter and asks him "How's my guest?" Sayyid, sitting inside The Storm Shelter, as Wallace angrily glares at him, responds "He's quiet." Xavier tells him "He's going to be our bait." Sayyid tells Xavier, as he looks at Wallace, and loads his AK-47 "Sounds good to me." Xavier hangs up the phone, as Tenny, Jared, Xavier, and Ciarra heads to Whispering Hills. Meanwhile in The Storm Shelter, Wallace asks Sayyid "So did your master tell you to kill me?" Sayyid walks over to Wallace and punches him in the mouth and calmly replies "You are the bargaining chip."
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Floyd stands in front of Winston, Burt, Fancy, and Mona, as Winston asks Floyd "What in the hell are you doing?" Floyd, as he turns the safety off his rifle, with his aim on Burt, tells all of them "My family is going through hell and all of you deserve to pay. And I mean all of you!" Winston tells Floyd "Don't believe the trash Aretha writes Floyd. The Exposer is a tabloid." Floyd looks at Burt, with a cold glare and calmly and boldly tells him "You stabbed Xavier in the back. You hurt Maria, Bree. You are one selfish son of a bitch. And I can't wrap my head around the fact that you and your Daddy would do this." Winston asks Floyd "Do what?" Floyd snaps "My Niece is in jail because you are making damn sure she is kept locked away while you pull this coup on Jackson Inc. And the sad thing is Xavier trusted both of you, and this is how you repay them? And take advantage of Tenny like this? I ought of shot all of your asses." Mona tells Fancy "We need to leave. We got what we need now." Floyd yells "Oh hell no you don't! All of you will stay right here. As Clem says, don't be cowardly." Winston yells "Floyd Jackson, you get the hell out of my house right now!" Floyd aims his rifle at Winston, Burt, Mona, and Fancy, and tells all of them, with anger in his eyes "This house belongs to Ava, and I won't leave here until we take care of business!"
   In Beth's Office at City Hospital, Willie looks at Terrance, as he cries and Beth and Olivia both have a look of dread in their eyes, as Willie speaks louder to her Son "Terrance Clemmon Evans, did you kill your Daddy? Boy you better answer me!" Terrance looks at his Mother with tears in his eyes, as he has a flashback, and cries "Mama he told me that when he couldn't remember anybody, to put him out of his pain." Willie's eyes widen, with anger as she screams "I am so ashamed of you Terrance. How could you? How could you!" Terrance cries "Mama he asked me to do it. I tried and tried to convince him otherwise. I really did, but he told me he didn't want to be a burden on the family and he wanted to kill himself then, but he said he would go to hell if he did. Mama I did what he asked. I didn't want to do it, but he asked me to." Willie cries "He knew me Terrance! He knew me though he couldn't acknowledge me, you, Aretha, or Rashad. He knew we loved him. You took him from me." Terrance cries "Mama! It was what he wanted, and both of you taught me to obey both of you. And I did that." Willie walks up to Terrance and sternly tells her Son "Just because you are a Doctor, doesn't mean you are God! And you had no right to kill your Daddy!" Beth intervenes and tells Willie "It's hard to understand Willie, but Terrance didn't want to do it. He and I talked about it a few weeks after Sidney died and he was riddled with guilt. It still haunts him. Please don't hold it against him." Willie looks at Beth, and then turns to her Son, and tells him "Terrance, I don't support what you did. And I don't think I can forgive you for this." Willie walks out, as she cries, and Terrance screams "Damnit! She will never forgive me now. I did what he asked me to do. I honored his wishes. Am I wrong?" Beth and Olivia holds Terrance, as he cries and Beth tells him "You did what he asked. Maybe in time, she will understand. But give her time. She's got a lot on her plate with Ruth and she's having a hard time." Terrance cries "And I just added to her pain. I hate myself. I just hate myself."
   Meanwhile in Ruth's room, Frank and Bree sits as Mary tells them "I am staying here as long as Ruth needs me. I have stayed away too long." Ruth pleads with her Sister "Go home and be with Miles. Please Mary. I have my family." Mary looks at Ruth, as she starts to cry, and Frank holds his Aunt, as she tells Ruth "I wasn't there when Merlin died, or when Wilburn died a few years ago. I wasn't there because I was out spreading the word of God to people, and I missed moments I can't take back. It's only us now that are left from our family, and Hazel, Janet, and Lynn knows that we have always been close, and they understand that I will not go anywhere as long as you're in this situation. Ruth I am staying here!" Ruth looks at Mary, and tells her "Mary, I always wished I could have had the stability you had. All of your children turned out well, and Miles was such a gentleman." Mary tells Ruth "You have been through so much with your family, and with B.R., and how you held things together, I'll never be able to comprehend. But I really pray that God performs a miracle and saves you. I need you now more than ever. I need my Sister." Bree asks her Great-Aunt "What's wrong with Uncle Miles?" Frank tells his Niece "He has the early stages of Alzheimer's." Bree rolls her eyes and tells Mary "I am so sorry Aunt Mary. Uncle Miles is one of the nicest people I know. I hate it that he has that awful disease. Why does it seem like good people always get the worst?" Mary looks at Ruth, and tells her Nephew and Great-Niece "God challenges us. He tests us and he wouldn't test us unless we could handle it. I pray the Lord takes him quickly, before he gets worse, but that's God's call. I can't be the decider." Ruth looks at her Son, Granddaughter, and Sister, and tells them "I am ready. I have done all I can, but I am tired. I can't fight anymore." Frank tells his Mother "Mama, I know these last few weeks and months has been difficult on you, and all of us, but you are needed. Ava needs you and you need to keep that in mind." Ruth starts to cry and Mary consoles Ruth and says with disdain in her voice "It's just horrible what she has had to endure. Ruth, you have a reason to fight now you fight! Fight for Ava!"
   At the ALPD, Ava sits in the Visitation Room, as Rachel laughs "It's such a pleasure that you are finally paying for the pain you have caused. It fills my heart with joy." Ava coldly tells Rachel "Bitch, you have no heart, and you be damn lucky I'm locked up." Rachel quips "Oh I am. I am ecstatic! And to think Winston is keeping you here just makes things more gratifying." Ava snarls "Rachel Lane, you deserve to die. You deserve a bullet between your eyes. The hurt and pain you have caused me and my family, I am just disgusted to know that you breathe." Rachel laughs "I hope you adjust to your new home. I'll make sure to write. Jack must be smiling, knowing you are finally behind bars." Ava angrily shrieks "Bitch get the hell out of here! I will kill you and that's a damn promise I intend to keep! Don't ever mention Jack to me again!" Rachel snaps "You were a horrible Mother and kept him from me. He was the only man I loved, but you never approved. You proably killed him also. You had no trouble killing Jamie.." Ava yells for the jailer, and tells him "Take me back to my cell!" Ava walks out, and Rachel struts out with a smile on her face, as she says "Ava, you never looked better than you look now. Karma's a bitch isn't it."
  At FJR, Rashad and Little Sidney walks around the shop, as Cale and Allison walks inside and The Team Director asks Cale and Allison "How's Frank?" Cale tells him, as Allison gushes over Rashad's Son "He's having a hard time with Grandma's diagnosis. But he's staying strong. We are trying our hardest." The Team Director tells them "Frank called me last night and said he would be taking a leave of absence from the team. So you are now in control." Cale looks at him, and says "We are close to wrapping up the season now. You run the team, and I will focus on the driving part. I think we are all extra motivated now that Grandma may not have long left." Rashad looks at Cale and tells him "Don't stop praying Cale. Look at my Grandma, she had a stroke that should have killed her, but she survived and it was a miracle. Ruth is one of the sweetest people I know. She has a long life ahead of her. We both know that." Cale looks at Rashad, and tells him "I really want to believe that, but I don't want to get my hopes up." Rashad hugs his Friend, and tells Cale "I understand. But keep praying." Allison meanwhile plays with Little Sidney, and tells Rashad "I think he will be driving for FJR one day." Rashad laughs, as he tells her "Grandma said the same thing. He already loves the sound of these cars and hums all the time." Cale and Allison looks at each other, as Allison holds Little Sidney, and tells Cale "I think we should try." Cale asks "Try what?" Allison tells her Husband "I think I'm ready to have a baby."
   Meanwhile at The Exposer, Aretha sits in her office, as she has a glass of wine and checks the hits on her cover story, as Sassy walks inside and yells "You really went and did it?" Sassy slaps the glass out of Aretha's hand and Aretha asks "Did the truth hurt Nurse...oops Former Nurse Sassy?" Sassy grabs Aretha and yells "I have lost Rashad and my Grandson now, and I lost Latoya when she went to L.A. and forgot where she came from. I was protecting your Son and Grandson!" Aretha pushes Sassy off of her and shrieks "By having sex with the bastard that was trying to kill you? I could have taken care of him easily. And I fully intend to do that. Clem knows he's in town." Sassy yells "I demand you write a formal apology! I was protecting my family!" Aretha gets up and forcefully slaps Sassy, and yells "Rashad isn't a part of your damn family Sassy! And neither is Little Sidney! The last name is Evans! You are a two bit whore, just like your Daughter!" Sassy shakes her head, as she has had enough and punches Aretha, and Aretha strikes back, as a fight breaks out in Aretha's office, as both women has reached their breaking point and a brawl breaks out.
   At the park in Downtown Adam's Landing, Rose walks Precious, as Desi walks up and yells "Rose McClain?" Rose turns around, as Precious growls and snarls and Desi asks Rose "Are you dog-sitting these days?" Rose looks at Desi and asks her "What in the hell do you want?" Desi looks at Rose, and looks up and sighs "I got a proposal for you and you would make far more money, than babysitting that mutt for Tenny Sullivan." Rose looks at Desi and asks "Is this about your beloved Lane's, now Class? Need somebody to steal the deed for you?" Desi laughs and smiles at Rose, and says in a deceiving tone "You were always such a great friend to Rachel. Always there for her and all. She has nothing to fall back on since Xavier Jackson stole my Lane's from me." Rose looks at Desi and snarls "Screw off Desi! I am not getting killed for you!" Desi shakes her head and asks Rose "Rachel would appreciate it?" Rose snaps "Rachel hates you! And Tenny would never forgive me if I were to try that. I have met Xavier Jackson and I don't want to get on his bad side. I have seen how protective he is of Sully. I am not ready to die yet." Desi looks down and shakes her head and says "Too bad. And to think, I could make you very rich." Rose tells Precious "Let's go back home." Desi asks "Are you living with Tenny?" Rose ignores Desi and walks away, as Precious growls and snarls and Rose tells him "I know, she is a real bitch! Bitch wasn't even there for Rachel when she needed her." Desi sits in the park, and is quiet and says to herself "I think I know my plan."
   At Class, Leigh sits in Sully's office, as Sully goes to pick up lunch from a new Mexican Restaurant in Adam's Landing, called La Sante Fe. Leigh calls her Husband, and it goes to voice mail, and Leigh says to herself "I sure hope X is handling things well." Back in the park, Tyrone walks up to Desi, as he looks at Desi and asks "What's a beautiful young woman like you doing by yourself?" Desi sighs "I'm trying to figure out how to get back my family company. I need to find someone to help me do that." Tyrone asks "What do you need?" Sully walks out of La Sante Fe, and Desi points at Sully, and tells Tyrone "That spoiled bitch has the deed to my company. I want to get her and Leigh Jackson out of the way, and get my deed back." Tyrone looks at Desi and smiles, and tells her "I will do it for the right price." Desi pulls out her checkbook and writes Tyrone a check and tells him "Get Sully out of the way, and that will keep her family distracted. Then we'll go from there." Tyrone smiles, as he follows Sully." Back at Class, Leigh makes a phone call to Sully, and her phone goes to voicemail, and Leigh begins to worry about her Daughter. Back in the park, Sully begins to get inside her car, as Tyrone grabs her from behind, and sticks a pistol to her head and covers her mouth, as he tells her "Time for you to disappear." Desi watches on, as she says to herself "Sorry. No standing in my way Sully."
   At City Hospital, Beth and Olivia walks inside Ruth's room, as Frank, Bree, Mary, and Bobby are there and Olivia tells Ruth "I see you have visitors." Ruth nods and Beth tells Ruth "We need to discuss what you want to do. How do you want to handle this?" Ruth looks at her family, and tells Beth and Olivia "I don't like chemo, and I don't want to do it again. But Ava needs me, as does my family, so I will fight with all I have to beat this." Olivia tells Ruth "I plan to do some scans today and we're going to evaluate your chances. Then we will know for sure your chances." Frank, Bree, and Mary all look at Ruth and tell her "We are all here for you." Beth tells Ruth "After these tests are run, I will let you go home. But you will have to take it easy." Ruth laughs "It's never been easy. But Ava needs me, and I will be there for her." Beth heads outside, as Olivia explains the situation to Ruth, Mary, Frank, and Bree, and Bobby follows Beth out into the hall, and asks Beth "You seem to be putting up a good front." Beth tells Bobby "I am trying Bobby, but it's so hard, knowing she won't make it much longer." Bobby grabs Beth's hand, and tells her "Beth, I'm doing all I can to get Ava released and I will keep trying." Beth and Bobby looks at each other, and Beth tells Bobby "Thank you so much for being here for all of us. It means the world to me." Bobby touches Beth's face, and tells her "Beth, stop thanking me. It's my job." Beth looks at Bobby, as he strokes her hair, and Beth looks into his eyes, and they kiss, and back away from each other, as Beth tells him "Does it seem weird to you that I am falling for you?" Bobby gently tells Beth "We have been getting very close Beth. I feel the same way." Beth holds onto Bobby, as they kiss each other and they have begun to fall for each other.
   In Terrance's office at City Hospital, Terrance looks at a photo of his Father, and says with tears in his eyes "Daddy, I have hurt Mama and I feel so horrible. I hope she can find it in her heart to forgive me." Meanwhile at the City Cemetery, Willie sits at Sidney's grave and cries, and a hand touches Willie's shoulder, and Willie turns around, as she sees Sidney's spirit and Willie looks at him and asks "Did you really ask Terrance to put you out love? I am so heartbroken knowing what he did, that I don't think I can look at him the same way again." Sidney tells his Wife "Willie, I did ask Terrance to do that. He didn't want to, but I told him that when I got to where I didn't remember who you were, or the family, to set me free. Don't hold a grudge against him Willie. Please don't and don't tell Aretha or Rashad." Willie tells her Husband "I am having a hard time accepting this Sidney." Sidney tells his Wife "Terrance did what I asked of him, and please make peace with him. And be with Ruth. Spend as much time as possible with her." Willie watches, as Sidney's spirit disappears, and Willie feels a calm come over her, as she starts to cry and says "Terrance only did what was asked. I hope he forgives me."
   At Jackson Inc, Allan and Nathan arrives to speak to Xavier, and notices that it's empty and Nathan asks his Father "Why do I feel like there's about to be a shootout?" Allan looks at his Son and tells him "Nobody's here, and I can only think of one place Xavier and Mama could be." At Whispering Hills, Floyd stands in front of Winston, Burt, Fancy, and Mona, as Floyd moves his aim between the four of them and tells them "All of you are some sorry ass excuses for human beings. Winston you are keeping Ava away from her Mama when she needs her Daughter more than ever. Corbin, I have hated you for years, so I have no problems killing you. As for you Carla and what's your name..Mona? Whatever, all of you are causing my family pain and grief and it stops now!" The door kicks open, as Xavier walks inside, along with Tenny, Ciarra, and Jared, all with the look of anger in their eyes, as Xavier looks at all of them and says "Winston, you low life piece of shit, you have made the worst move of your life." Winston is silent, as Fancy and Mona yells at Xavier "Wallace's belongs to the Mannings! Not you!" Floyd keeps his rifle aimed, as Tenny looks at Fancy and Mona and Ciarra walks over to Floyd and tells him "Don't do something you will regret my love." Xavier walks up to Burt and punches him in the face and yells "Burt Corbin, I never thought I would see the day you would stab me in the back. I saved your ass many times and this is the thanks I get? Well, now you will pay for this with your life and so will you Winston. And so will the both of you Fancy and Mona. Or we can deal. Either give me those stocks and deed to Wallace's back to my Grandmother, or Wallace dies." Fancy yells "Let Wallace die, I have what I want." Xavier points to Jared and says "You heard her. Call Sayyid." In The Storm Shelter, Sayyid hangs up the phone, and picks up his AK-47 and tells Wallace "Money is evil. So evil Mothers sacrifice their Sons." Sayyid aims at Wallace. At Whispering Hills, Fancy yells "Wallace's belongs to my family! So screw off Xavier!" Mona walks over to Burt, and she holds onto him, and Floyd and Xavier asks Burt "Don't tell me the two of you are sleeping together?" Burt tells Xavier "I will do what I want and I have a better job working for Fancy Manning than I ever did with you." Floyd's finger is on the trigger, Xavier pulls out his Colt 45, and aims, with the safety off, as Tenny pulls out her pistol and her finger is on the trigger and three shots are fired...

1 comment: