Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 212. Around The Circle

   At Whispering Hills, Ava pulls an envelope out of the safe in Winston's Study, as she notices the name "Summer Marx" on the cover, and begins to open it and she reads what's inside and is silent, and pulls her phone from her pocket, as she calls her Husband, but it goes to Voicemail and Ava sees the checkbook, and opens it and notices money missing and Ava walks into her bedroom, and pulls out an envelope, which also says "Summer Marx" and looks at it, and compares both envelopes and silently fumes with anger.
  At Hell Hill, Ruth and Tenny sits in the living room, as Clair J Feldman, Oldest Daughter of Floyd Jackson and his First Wife, Helen arrived and Tenny asks Ruth in a unassuming tone "Who was she?" Ruth tells Tenny "She's my Niece. Clair hasn't been back in Adam's Landing for years. She and Rudy both haven't kept in touch with him after their Mother passed many years ago." Tenny sighs "Too bad. Now she can catch up with her Daddy." Ruth asks Tenny "Isn't there some other things for you to do besides hanging around here?" Tenny looks at Ruth and laughs "I figured we could share our Fancy stories." Ruth rolls her eyes, as Tenny looks at Ruth, and says to her "Share who she slept with here, then I'll tell you who else she's slept with." Ruth quips "If we did that, then we'd have to write a novel." Ruth's phone rings and she answers, as it's Beth and she tells Ruth, as she's in her office at City Hospital, with Wallace Manning Jr's paternity results in hand, "I've called Xavier. Call Frank and Floyd and have them at Hell Hill." Beth hangs up the phone. Ruth looks at Tenny and tells her "Your least favorite people will be here in a few minutes." Tenny kicks back and tells Ruth "I know, paternity reveal. I can't wait to watch." Ruth rolls her eyes as Tenny walks outside, and lights up a blunt, as Ruth calls Floyd, but no answer, and her Son, as he answers and Ruth tells Frank "I need to see you immediately."
   Across the road, at Floyd's Home at Whispering Hills, he embraces his Oldest Daughter, Clair J Feldman, with a hug as she latches to her Father and Floyd asks Clair "So why are you back Claire?" Clair tells her Father, as they walks inside his house "I needed to get out of Los Angeles. I heard you moved back to Adam's Landing. This town has really grown." Floyd responds "It has. Our family is a major reason for it as well." Clair asks her Father "So is it true about Uncle Brock passing away?" Floyd nods and tells Clair "Yes it is. But his killer is dead also. Past due." Floyd changes subjects to Clair and asks her, noticing bruises on her face "Has that bastard you married been beating on you?" Clair doesn't respond and tells him "He knows I'm here. Everywhere I go, everything I do, he watches me. He wants to kill my Son too." Floyd yells "Son of a bitch! I never liked that bastard! I want to fly out there now and kill his ass personally. I mean it Clair! He kept you from me all these years.." Clair yells "Stop! You never stayed home when I was young. You were always running around on Mama like Uncle Brock and Uncle Joe did on their wives. And I hated it. With a passion." Floyd tells Clair "I made my mistakes Clair, but one thing you nor Rudy can say is that either of you went without." Clair tells her Father "Rudy is living overseas now. Clint tried to kill him too." Floyd shakes his head with disgust and gets emotional, as he looks at Clair and tells her "Your Mama called you all the time when she found out she was dying, and she held on so she could see you, but you never showed up. She died with tears in her eyes. You were raised to be a stronger woman than you are. Why are you letting Clint Feldman control you?" Clair yells "I don't want to discuss that Daddy! He is my Husband." Floyd looks at Clair and tells her sternly "I want to meet Nathan. I want to meet my Grandson. I know Clint isn't his Father, and both of you will need help getting away from your master." Clair looks at Floyd and says to him "Nathan gave up on me after he found out Allan was his Father." Floyd tells his Daughter "I wished you had stayed with Allan Sullivan, instead of that evil bastard you're married to." Clair tells her Father "I am going back to The Sunset Club. I need to have a drink and call it a day." Floyd tells his Daughter "Stay here with me. I want to know you're safe here, than at The Sunset Club. I'll make damn sure nobody hurts you!" Clair hugs her Father as she cries in his arms, as hurt and pain shows through Floyd's eyes.
   Meanwhile at Sassy's House, Aretha has walked over to the car, sitting on the curb as she recognizes the man behind the wheel and attempts to open the door, as Tyrone Gray, locks the car door and Aretha waves, as she walks into Sassy's yard, and grabs a brick and throws it through the driver's side window and walks back over, and opens the door and pulls Tyrone out forcefully and asks him "You're the one behind this?" Tyrone is silent and Aretha warns him "Silence is also an answer you know. I know who you work for." Tyrone looks at Aretha and asks "Is that man in there Rashad?" Aretha looks at Tyrone and sternly tells him "Yes. Our Son is inside, as is our Grandchild! You have been trying to kill them." Tyrone looks down and punches his car, as he says to himself "I knew that was Rashad. He looks just like me when I was young." Aretha tells Tyrone "The best thing your ass can do is to get back in your car and leave. Stay away from my Baby boy and his Son. I thought I made that clear to you when I left Los Angeles years ago." Tyrone looks at Aretha and tells her "You haven't aged a bit, we may could try again.." Aretha slaps Tyrone and screams "Exactly the reason I left your ass to start with! All you wanted was sex, and indulgence. And you were a snitch and caused Keith a lot of trouble." Tyrone asks "What does this have to do with Keith?" Aretha screams "You killed his family! I know you did! What? Didn't think I knew about that?" Tyrone is quiet, as Aretha pulls a gun out of her pocket, and warns Tyrone "You may be Clint Feldman's bitch in L.A., but you're nothing here." Inside Sassy's House, Sassy and Rashad looks outside as Rashad tells Sassy "The ALPD is on their way. Something's up between your Mom and that creep." Rashad nods in agreement, as the ALPD arrives on the scene and the officer asks Aretha "Ms.Evans, is there a problem?" Aretha looks at the officer and tells him "This son of a bitch is the one that's been harassing my family and shot at this house last night." Tyrone is silent, as he's arrested. Inside Rashad holds Sassy, as she breathes a sigh of relief and Rashad kisses her, as Aretha walks back inside and yells at Sassy "Remember what you asked me earlier? Well now you can say yes!" Sassy and Rashad stares at Aretha as anger grows in her eyes as to what she's seen.
   Meanwhile at Burt and Bree's Mansion, Bree is packing her belongings, as she's moving to The Farm, with her Uncle, as Burt walks inside and he sees his Wife and asks her "Are you alright?" Bree ignores Burt as she packs up and Burt tells Bree "I'm going to a group for sex addicts now to help my addiction to sex. I want us to try again Bree." Bree looks at Burt, as tears start to fall, and she tells him "After what you've caused me, sleeping with my Sister and getting her Pregnant, Burt we have no future. I have divorce papers filed and you can have this Mansion. I can't stay here after what you've done." Burt admits to Bree "It's my fault. I screwed up." Bree quips "Screwed up? You stabbed me in the back! And I can't love somebody who would sleep with my own Sister." Burt looks at Bree, and tells her, in a tone of regret "I understand. I messed up and I know I messed up." Bree looks at Burt, as she's finished packing her things, and tells him "I will be back for more of my things tomorrow. I'm headed back to The Farm. I plan to end this quickly." Burt tells Bree "It's smart." Bree agrees, as she leaves, with her suitcase, and Burt looks around the mansion, and says to himself "What in the hell is wrong with me?" Burt thinks for a moment and says to himself, looking down "Lily, I hope you're burning in Hell!"
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Leigh arrives in her Husband's office, as Xavier is getting ready to return to Hell Hill, and Leigh hugs Xavier tightly, as she tells him "X, I need you." Xavier looks at Leigh and asks "What's wrong baby?" Leigh holds Xavier's hand and tells him "Mona has been coming around. She showed up at Class again today with Desi.." Xavier looks at his Wife and says "Desi came down to Class again?" Leigh tells him "Sully was resting today, so she wasn't there. I think I am beginning to understand why you are like you are when it comes to family." Xavier holds his Wife and asks "Do you think they are feeling things out to try to takeover Princess' company?" Leigh tells Xavier "I don't know for sure. But I am so sick of seeing Mona. I told her to leave our family alone, and she ignores me." Xavier tells Leigh "Let's head back home, and I'll handle things with Mona and Desi. Mother's got Wallace's results." Xavier and Leigh heads out of Jackson Inc. Meanwhile at City Hospital, Wallace lays in his room, as he's waken up and yells for the nurse, and Beth walks inside, as she's leaving and tells Wallace "Only thing I have to say to you is this, you may have just awaken something that should have stayed in the past!" Wallace smiles and says "So I am really B.R.'s son!" Beth looks at Wallace and tells him "Wrong. I'll go over the results with you tomorrow." Beth tells the nurse on staff "Put him out for the night. And keep him out until I arrive in the morning." Beth heads out to Hell Hill, as the nurse walks into Wallace's room and Wallace tells the nurse "You're hot. When I get out of here, maybe we can mess around." The nurse sedates Wallace and rolls her eyes, as she walks out of his room.
   Meanwhile at Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse, Ciarra walks inside, as Gabriella is lighting candles and smokes a blunt and Ciarra asks Gabriella "Where is Tennessee? We need to discuss some things." Gabriella tells Ciarra in a dazed tone "She is having fun right now." Ciarra asks "What in the hell are you talking about?" Gabriella takes a toke from her blunt and tells Ciarra "Your Sister is visiting her new friend at Hell Hill." Ciarra looks at Gabriella and tells her "Get out of my Penthouse. My name is on this lease, and until I sign it over to Tennessee, you stay across the hall with your Son and Daughter In Law!" Gabriella looks at Ciarra and tells her "I wouldn't sign no papers yet if I were you." Ciarra looks at Gabriella and points at the door, as Gabriella walks out and tells Ciarra "Tenny gave me a key." Ciarra is silent, as Gabriella heads back to Sully and Jared's Penthouse, across the hall, as Ciarra blows out the candles and says to herself "I can't wait for normal." At Hell Hill, Floyd pulls into the driveway, as Tenny sits on the front porch, smoking a blunt and asks Floyd "Did you and Clair play catch up?" Floyd looks at Tenny and asks her "Where's Ciarra?" Tenny is quiet and looks around and tells Floyd, in a distant tone "I don't know. I don't see her. Maybe she flew away or found her brain." Floyd looks at Tenny and changes subjects and asks her "Have you met my Grandson? He's your Grandson also." Tenny smiles, as she takes a toke and laughs "Yes I have. Nathan James, and he takes after his Grandma and her Daddy. Don't corrupt him." Floyd walks inside, as he ignores Tenny and Ruth hugs Floyd and asks him "How's Clair?" Floyd looks at Ruth and tells her "That son of a bitch in California is using her as a punching bag, and I plan to pay his ass a visit soon!" Frank walks inside as he asks his Mother "What's a matter Mama?" Ruth looks at her Son and tells him "Beth's on her way home and she has something to tell us. About Wallace." Frank and Floyd are silent, as Tenny walks back inside and laughs "I feel like I'm watching the Paternity Show on TV!" Tenny and Precious sits down, as Frank and Floyd rolls their eyes and asks Ruth "Why is she here?" Ruth tells them "I think she hit her head. She's actually making sense." Frank quips "Maybe it's the pot." Ruth looks at her Son and tells him "We all have something in common."
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Ava sits in Winston's Study, as she hears the door open and Winston yells "Ava?" Ava sits quietly in Winston's Study, as he walks inside and Ava sits at his desk, as she is silent and she asks her Husband "So where have you been Winston?" Winston tells Ava "Jared, Sully, and I had dinner earlier. I've been out and about today." Ava looks at Winston and asks "And what else have you been doing Winston?" Winston tells Ava "Burt came by earlier. We visited." Ava holds up the envelopes to her Husband, and the checkbook, and asks Winston "What I am interested in is this." Winston has a look of fear in his eyes and asks Ava "Did you go inside my safe?" Ava snaps "Our safe Winston! No MY to it! Now explain this to me!" Ava pulls out the Birth Certificates and asks Winston, with anger growing in her voice "Are you really letting that whore live, knowing damn well that child does not even belong to you? Seriously Winston? Burt playing Daddy to that whore's kid. And it isn't even his?" Winston looks at Ava and tells his Wife "I wanted a chance to be a Grandfather Ava. Be there and maybe help you as well. I know you miss Jack and..." Ava screams "Don't dare mention Jack or try the pity party on me Winston! This is the lowest you could go. You have Wade Issac and Jared Hale for your Grandsons, and you get along with both of them for the moment, and you have Burt Corbin as your Son, who loves you, and you were going to deceive him for your selfish needs!" Winston yells at Ava "Ava I wanted to make things right." Ava screams "This is right Winston? This is right? No it is not! And how is Bobby going to feel when I tell him about this?" Winston panics, as Ava pulls out her phone.
   Back at Sassy's House, Aretha  looks at Sassy and Rashad with anger in her eyes and tells her Son "Go pack your things, and Little Sidney's! You're coming home with me. I do not want you here with this old whore!" Sassy slaps Aretha across the face and Aretha explodes as she jumps on Sassy and delivers a punch in the face and hisses "I warned you not to mess with me Sassy. I can have your ass fired too from City Hospital. And I will do that also if that's enough to make your old ass wake up!" Rashad yells at his Mother "Mom STOP! Sassy and I care about each other and I'm going nowhere, and neither is my Son! Accept it!" Aretha grows angry and looks at her Son, and reminds him "Latoya's whoring herself in Hollywood, and kids take after who they are around. I don't accept this and I won't accept this Rashad Evans. Sassy Shane will not be welcomed into our family." Aretha storms out and slams the door. Sassy tells Rashad "She has it in for me now. I just hope I have a job tomorrow." Rashad looks at Sassy, as he gives her a kiss, and tells her "Uncle Terrance wouldn't fire you. Hopefully Grandma will be able to talk some sense into her." Sassy looks at Rashad and tells him "I seriously doubt now that Aretha will ever have any liking for me again." Rashad hugs Sassy and comforts her, as Aretha heads home and makes a phone call and tells the person on the other line "I want to book a flight for Los Angeles."
   Back at Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh walks inside, as Beth has returned. Tenny sits on the couch, as Precious lays in the floor, and Ruth, with Floyd and Frank by her side asks Beth "What did the results say?"
At Floyd's House, Ciarra arrives and notices the house is empty and notices Floyd's left his phone at home and shakes her head, as she says to herself "I told him to keep his phone on him at all times." There's a knock on the door, and Ciarra walks to the door and opens the door, and Ciarra asks the woman "May I help you?" The woman, with her suitcase asks Ciarra "Who are you?" Ciarra asks Clair "I want to ask you the same question." Back at Hell Hill, Tenny yells at Beth "Go ahead and tell us who's the daddy!" Beth rolls her eyes, as Beth tells Xavier, Leigh, Floyd, Frank, and Ruth "I tested Wallace's DNA with B.R., Floyd, Joe, and Frank and the old rumor was true after all." Beth looks at Frank, as Ruth holds her Son's arm, as Beth looks at Frank and tells him "Wallace is your Son." Frank has a flashback and has a look of horror on his face, as Ruth glares at Floyd, as he looks down, and Tenny looks at everyone and goes "Another child for Frank?" Ruth screams at Tenny "Shut up Tenny!" Frank breaks down as he tells everyone "It wasn't my choice. I was only 16." Ruth holds her Son, as Tenny heads out with Precious, and Xavier and Leigh watch on, as Beth tells Frank "I wish it could have stayed in the past. But it's out now, but only we know. And Fancy." Ruth is quiet as she looks at everyone and tells them "I remember this nightmare like it was yesterday.." Everyone takes a seat as Ruth begins to tells Beth, Xavier, Leigh, Floyd, and Frank about her history, and hatred for Carla Barr Manning a.k.a. Fancy Manning.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. IT'S GETTING TO BE ONE BIG CONFUSING MESS ! TOO MANY COOKS CAN SPOIL THE DINNER ! LOL YOU NEVER KNOW WHICH WAY THE WIND WILL BLOW. POOR FRANK !

    ReplyDelete