Friday, August 30, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 211. Secrets And Answers

  At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Tenny comes across an envelope in Wallace's desk drawer and looks at Fancy, and Tenny goes in a fake tone of awe "Wow this is old, back when you were a stripper and the town whore." Fancy yells at Tenny "Tenny Sullivan, I demand your senile old ass to hand that to me NOW!" Tenny opens the envelope and says in a surprised tone "A Birth Certificate. Father, B, F, B, F, five letters, Jackson. So did you have a sex orgy with the Jackson men Ice Face?" Fancy yells at Tenny "You may have stock in my beloved.." Tenny sarcastically responds "How many young men are you bedding these days. You look like a plastic doll." Fancy yells "Get the hell out of here Tenny Sullivan!" Tenny looks at Fancy and laughs "I am going to pay Ruth a visit and talk about you." Tenny and Precious walks out, as Fancy looks at the Birth Certificate, and has a flashback and says to herself "I will be done if it comes out."
  Meanwhile at City Hospital, Beth is in the lab, as she analyzes Wallace Manning Jr's blood samples and DNA to the Jackson men, B.R., Floyd. Beth looks at Frank's name and gets his sample, and looks at it and Beth says to herself "Wow it's true after all?" In Wallace's Room, Wallace begins to wake up, as Ruth slaps him and tells him "I haven't had no damn rest so why should you? Wake up because we're about to talk Manning." Wallace looks at Ruth and slurs "I owe you no answers you old woman." Ruth slaps Wallace again and tells him "It's impolite to speak to an old lady in that tone. Now why in the hell are you lying you bastard child of the town whore?" Wallace yells at Ruth and tells her "I could see why Dad would cheat on you. Your a clingy, bitter woman." Ruth yells at Wallace "When someone comes out of nowhere, and says he's the son of my Husband.." Wallace corrects "Ex Husband." Ruth bluntly replies "Shut up and listen, I don't believe you are B.R's Son and very soon, we will know the answer." Wallace yells at Ruth "You all will regret this, because I want my part in the family fortune. Doesn't a Son deserve that?" Ruth looks at Wallace and hisses "One thing, you're not his son! And that I know for a damn fact!"
  At Chantel's, Summer sits at a table as a young man walks up and tells Summer "I have returned." Summer looks up and shouts with excitement "Baby! You're home!" They hug and Summer tells him "I am so glad I have someone to turn to since I am alone here." The young man tells Summer "I will make damn sure nobody  messes with us. I will see to it." Summer looks at the guy, and says "Paul Whitten, I love you." Paul looks at Summer and tells her "I'm getting an apartment soon, you should move in." Summer looks at Paul and says "I love the sound of that." Paul kisses Summer and it's heated for a brief moment, as Paul tells Summer "I'm going to see my Daddy. I'll call you later." Summer tells Paul "I'll be waiting." Paul walks away and receives a text that says "Meet me at The Sunset Club. I need some relaxation." Paul tells her "I'm on my way." Paul heads to The Sunset Club, as Summer returns to Russell's loft.
   Meanwhile in the field at The Farm, Frank and Floyd looks at the spot where Cale and Allison's house will be built, and Frank tells his Uncle "This will be a good place, on this lake I made on the property, took 4 years to make." Floyd tells his Nephew "I will build something that can be expanded. You'll be a Grandpa soon, you know how we are." Frank tells his Uncle "Don't remind me. I'd soon move forward and find myself someone new. I don't intend to get back with Beth, and I'd soon forget the others." Floyd looks at his nephew and tells him "It'd be good to move on. Look at me, and soon I'll have the lady I'll spend the rest of my days with." Frank congratulates his Uncle and laughs "How's Tenny taking it?" Floyd responds "Not very well. But she'll adjust. Ciarra's going to live with me and Tenny will be by herself in her Penthouse." Frank tells Floyd "I've always been able to get along with Ciarra, and Jacob and J.D., but Tenny hated me from the first time she ever met me and she never liked the way I treated Beth." Floyd tells him "None of us did, not even Brock. Ruth told me the other day, Beth will be the next leader of the family, that she would be the best choice." Frank looks at his Uncle and tells him "Beth has always done well keeping things in order."
   At The Sunset Club, a woman with dark sunglasses walks inside and signs in to rent a room and pays in cash. As she walks towards the elevator, she sees a face that makes her scared, as she feels panic, and he tells her "I'll bet you'll be next." The woman responds "I don't really give a damn!" She gets on the elevator, and The Man makes a phone call, and tells the man on the other line "Your Wife is here." The man on the other line, sits in a chair and throws his glass across the room, and tells The Man "Bring her home!" The Man tells him "Yes sir." The Man hangs up and heads to his car, as he pats his pocket."
   Meanwhile at Sassy's House, the windows have been boarded up, and Rashad returns from FJR, and he sits with Little Sidney in his arms as he tells his Son "Your Great Grandma just doesn't want you to leave her side. I think we might stay there for awhile. I'll talk to your Nana and ask her if we can stay over for a few days. Let's go." Rashad calls home and talks to his Grandmother." At The Evans Home, Willie sits in the living room, and Willie accepts Rashad's offer and tells him "I would love having you here." Willie hangs up the phone, as Aretha walks in and has a look of rage in her eyes, as Willie asks her Daughter "What's got you angry Aretha?" Aretha tells her Mother "I got another scoop on Latoya from Eve. When I left, I found out she is officially engaged to Eve's Son, River Mathis." She released it online." Willie rolls her eyes and Aretha looks at her Mother, as she is angry and tells her "Also of note, Latoya's Mama I think wants my son to keep her nice and comfy in the bedroom, and she's my age! What in the hell is wrong with that picture?" Willie asks her Daughter "What are you fussing about? Sassy wouldn't get with Rashad. She isn't an idiot, and she just wants to be a part of her Grandson's life." Aretha tells her Mother "I've noticed the way they look at each other and I don't like it." Willie tells Aretha "They've been through hell since what happened last night. Rashad wouldn't fall for Sassy." Aretha looks at her Mother, as she heads to her room and says "Sassy got around and she's getting too dependent on Rashad and I do not like it at all!"
   At Jackson Inc, Jared arrives, as Xavier has called a meeting and Ciarra sits in the boardroom, as does Burt, as Tenny walks inside and Burt also walks inside, as Xavier tells them "We are all a part of Jackson Inc, and hold a ton of value, but I want to announce that Jackson Inc has given it's stock of Wallace's to my Grandmother, Tenny Sullivan." Tenny looks at everyone, and gives a dirty look to Ciarra, as Tenny has her Sunglasses on and tells Xavier "I plan to cut locations and change the name to Sullivan's, and revive a family tradition, by myself." Ciarra reminds her Sister "Don't forget me Tennessee." Tennessee tells her Sister "You harmed the company before with poor decisions and this time I'm doing things on my own! You keep yourself satisfied in the sheets with your horny old man!" Ciarra grows furious and Xavier tells everyone "We're here for business, not who's dating who and who doesn't approve. It's about our strategy as we lead into fall." Tenny tells them "Expect a damn wedding. And expect me not to show up." Ciarra looks at Tenny, as she's fed up with her Sister's bias, and walks up and says "Tennessee." Tenny looks at her Sister, as Ciarra slaps her Sister across the face and snaps "I have had enough! And I want to sign the Penthouse to you, since I'm going to live with Floyd. Get the hell over it Tennessee, Floyd and I are getting married." Tenny tells her Grandson, Jared, and Burt "I have to go. I can't be in the same room with this disgrace right now." Tenny walks out, and Ciarra tells everyone "Let's get back to business." Xavier tells everyone "We're creating a superstore, and split up Wallace's. Grandma wants to run the discount division, and we're going to split stores in half, but keep an entry between stores, once we start our project." Burt explains the plan to Jared and Ciarra and both approve and Xavier tells everyone "When we're finished, Wallace's will be a chain of the past."
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Ava stays with her Niece and Nephew, as Sully comes over and is surprised to see her Aunt and asks "I didn't know you babysit?" Ava smiles and tells her Niece "I haven't had much time with Gracie and Xavier Jr. so I thought I'd stay with them while Mama went with Beth." Sully looks at her Aunt and tells her "I really can't wait until Wallace and his family leaves town, Mona's my Aunt, and Mom doesn't like her at all." Ava puts her arm around Sully as she vents her frustrations. Meanwhile at Class, Leigh and Marco discusses Sully's designs for a planned Fashion Show for the new store, at Northbrook Center in Valley Ridge, as Mona walks inside, with Desi at her side, and Leigh asks Mona and Desi "What in the hell are you doing here?" Mona tells her Sister "I want to try to get back what we had Leigh, how close we used to be?" Desi is silent, as Marco watches on as Leigh sternly tells Mona "You stuck your nose up to the family Mona, and now it's time to return the favor!" Leigh looks at Desi and tells her "And you may have saved yourself, but I wouldn't be surprised if the two of you are planning something to go against Class?" Mona tells Leigh "I am starting my own clothing chain, and Desi is my co-owner, name will be Lane and Manning. Or Woods." Leigh shrieks "Don't dare use the Woods name in your store. You are not a part of the family anymore." Mona looks at Leigh and asks her "Where is our Mom and Dad?" Leigh tells Mona "If they wanted you to know, they would say so." Mona has a thought and says "That's right. You faked your death and they left the country and moved to South America. Do you talk to them?" Leigh yells at Mona and Desi "Both of you get out of this office!" Mona looks at her Sister and tells her "You are now the one sticking up their nose to their own flesh and blood." Leigh is silent with anger in her eyes, as Marco asks Leigh "I meant to ask you this yesterday, but why didn't you ever tell me Mona Manning was your Sister?" Leigh tells Marco "She hurt me and I didn't give her a bit of thought." Marco tells Leigh "I wish I'd known, but I can say it now and it can cause another scandal for her family, and it would be huge." Leigh asks Marco "What would it be?" Marco tells Leigh "I had a relationship with Wallace's Brother, Travis Manning around the time you were modeling. We were serious until he left me when his Wife found out." Leigh goes "Wow! I didn't know that." Marco tells Leigh "That family has so many problems, and secrets that could make anybody a millionaire."
   Meanwhile Summer's returns to her Father's Loft, and Cass is looking over case files with Russell, as he asks his Daughter "Where have you been today? I thought I told you to stay out of sight?" Summer tells her Father "I needed some air. Ava won't scare me." Russell warns her Daughter "Remember that your Mother's family has their own ethics and laws and I worry about if you was to run into Ava.." Summer laughs "The bitch will be arrested!" Russell tells Summer "For now on, let me know or the new District Attorney, know so we can make sure you're safe." Summer sighs "I'll be fine Daddy." Summer heads to her bedroom, as Cass looks at Russell and asks "Summer Jackson is your Daughter?" Russell looks at Cass and asks "Her last name is Marx." Cass tells Russell "It wasn't the name she used in Valley Ridge." Russell rolls his eyes. Meanwhile at Fancy's Suite at The Sunset Club, she puts on a bathrobe, as someone knocks on the door and she sprays on perfume as she answers to see Paul and she tells him "Come on in and make yourself comfortable. I've had a rough day and I need you to help me smooth it out." Fancy puts her arm around Paul, as she kisses him, and leads him into the bed, as she takes off his clothes, and he gives into Fancy as she laughs "I really like them young. Men in their 20s are perfect." Fancy and Paul has sex and the passion is intense in Fancy's suite at The Sunset Club.
   At Sassy's House, Sassy returns home from City Hospital, and Rashad notices a scared look in Sassy's eyes and asks "What's wrong?" Sassy tells Rashad "I may be paranoid, but I just saw a man outside, sitting in his car." Rashad asks "Was he watching you?" Sassy nods and says "He pulled out his phone, as I walked inside. Outside, in a car parked on the curb, The Man sits in the driver's seat as he asks the person on the other line "So you want me to just clean house." The person on the other line tells him "Kill all of them and call the news." The Man responds "I'm waiting now for a chance." The person on the other line reminds The Man "Remember our deal? And also go and pay my Wife a visit from me." The Man replies "I'm on it." and hangs up the phone." The Man pulls out a Pistol, as he opens the door and gets out of the car, and does a stretch." Inside Sassy's House, Sassy hears the car door, and shakes in fear, as Rashad holds her and tells her "You have nothing to fear. Trust me." Outside, The Man walks towards the sidewalk, to Sassy's front door as a car pulls into Sassy's driveway. The Man is quiet as he watches Aretha walk out of the car and he freezes in his footsteps as he says to himself "Aretha..."
  At Hell Hill, Ruth returns home, as Ava has went back to her Estate, to pick up some files before going down to Jackson Inc. Sully sees Ruth and they hug as Ruth asks Sully "How are you? You don't look like you feel well." Sully tells her "It's just this pregnancy I think." Ruth tells Sully "You go home and rest and call me if you need me." Sully hugs Ruth as she tells her "Kiss Gracie and Little X for me." Ruth smiles as Sully walks out and bumps into her Grandmother, as Tenny walks inside and looks at Ruth, as Ruth rolls her eyes and sighs "Damn. I was hoping you would stay in Los Angeles." Tenny smiles at Ruth and tells her "After all these years Ruth. All these years. Now we have something in common." Ruth asks Tenny "What in the hell are you talking about?" Tenny tells Ruth "We both have the same feelings towards Carla. Calls herself Fancy." Ruth asks Tenny "Why do you hate her?" Tenny looks at Ruth and says simply "For what she truly is, a bed hopping whore." Ruth looks at Tenny and tells her "For the first time, I think I agree with you." Tenny asks Ruth "So I hear she hit the sack with a member of the family, want some stock?" Ruth looks at Tenny and tells her "I'd take some." Tenny tells Ruth "I'm dismantling her family's empire of shame and evil." There's a knock at the door and Ruth goes to answer it, and opens the door, stunned as she says "It's been years." Tenny looks towards the door and says to the person "Paying somebody a visit?"
   At City Hospital, Wallace is in his room, as he screams at the top of his lungs, and Terrance walks back inside and asks Wallace "Do you need some more medication to keep you sleeping?" Wallace tells Terrance "Mother is right about your kind." Terrance sticks a needle into Wallace's IV and tells him "This should keep you out for awhile. And don't test me." In the lab, Beth looks over Wallace's DNA and she has matched his DNA, and blood samples with all the Jackson men that's name starts with a B or F, with the exception of Brock Jr, who was 8 years older than Wallace. Beth looks over them and has a flashback and says to herself  "I don't believe this! Nobody will believe this!" At Ava and Winston's Estate at Whispering Hills, Ava walks into Winston's Study as she gets some sales reports from the safe to take to Jackson Inc and notices Winston is gone and begins to unlock the safe, with contains confidential files for Emery's. Ava begins to unlock, and opens the safe, to see something that catches her eye.

1 comment:

  1. OK , LOOKS LIKE AVA WILL BE FLICKING HER BIC AGAIN PRETTY SOON !! LOL

    ReplyDelete