Thursday, August 15, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 204. The Anniversary Part 1, The Empire Starts to Fall

   It's another stormy morning in Adam's Landing, and at Hell Hill, Leigh walks into the nursery to check on Gracie and Xavier Jr, and she tells her two babies "I wish your Daddy was back home." Leigh pulls out the letter Xavier wrote her as he left Adam's Landing, and reads it again and says to herself "If only you were here X." Downstairs, Beth sits in the kitchen, as Ruth prepares breakfast and Beth is preparing to head to City Hospital and Ruth asks Beth "How are you this morning?" Beth tells Ruth "I can't believe it's been one year today since B.R. died. It seems like yesterday." Ruth pours Beth a cup of coffee and Jared and Sully comes downstairs and Beth asks her Granddaughter "Did you stay here again last night?" Sully responds "I haven't really wanted to leave. This is Daddy's home and I want to be as close to him as possible." Beth and Ruth both assures Sully "It's alright for you to go back to your Penthouse. He wouldn't want you to stay here because he is gone." Sully tells them "After yesterday, Mom needs all the support she can get until Daddy returns." Beth and Ruth agrees as Jared hugs his Wife and tells her "You need to take it easy. The stress doesn't help your pregnancy. Beth agrees and tells her Granddaughter "That bastard's not going anywhere anytime soon. And if it makes you feel better, it's rainy outside today, and where he is, is flood prone." Ruth quips "That Storm Shelter is known to flood." Beth laughs "That's the closest he's going to get to this house again unless he has a death wish." Sully laughs for a moment and Ruth gets a phone call from Willie and she tells Beth, Sully, and Jared "Read The Exposer's top story. This will make Xavier proud."
   In Los Angeles, Xavier and Nathan are on the plane at Los Angeles International Airport, as Nathan pulls out his tablet and tells Xavier "Here's something for you to enjoy. I read this often." Xavier looks at the tablet and tells Nathan "The past will haunt you. And it looks like it's going to be painful." Two people arrive at the tarmac, and walks into Xavier's private jet, and Tenny yells "Xavier!" Tenny hugs her Grandson tightly and tells him "Someone else is here to see you also." Allan walks into the plane and looks at his Nephew and Xavier gives his Uncle a hug and laughs 'Why do you look like a rabbi?" Allan pulls off the fake beard and wig and tells him "That Rich Carroll shaved my head and beard and made me disappear." Tenny tells her Son "Don't worry son, Mama's going to help you get what's yours." Meanwhile Nathan is stunned and Tenny looks at Nathan and tells him humbly "Thank you for this Nathan. I don't mind waking up in the middle of the night to see Xavier." Nathan responds "He told me to call you." Allan looks at Nathan intently, as Nathan looks at Allan and Nathan tells him "You're my idol. You inspired me to get into music Mr. James." Allan tells Nathan "I heard you have the last name of James?" Nathan goes "Middle name. I refuse to have my Mother's married name." Meanwhile the pilot tells Xavier "We need to head onto Adam's Landing." Tenny hugs her Grandson and tells him "Go back to Adam's Landing and kick Wallace Manning Jr's ass! Do it for your Grandma. And Allan and I have some unfinished business here before I return home. Tell my Oldest Sister I am not pleased with her bed hopping with the Cowboy!" Xavier laughs and hugs his Grandmother, and Uncle as Allan puts back on his disguise, and Nathan follows them off the plane and Xavier makes a phone call and then tells the pilot "Let's head home!"
   Back in Adam's Landing, Ava and Winston sits in the living room at Whispering Hills, as Summer sits in the room as well as Ava tells Summer "The cook made you breakfast." Summer refuses breakfast and snaps at her Aunt "And knowing you, you likely have poisoned it." Ava pours a shot of liquor into her coffee, as does Winston, as Ava looks at her Niece and snarks "Don't give me ideas. Eat your damn breakfast and then you can go to your damn room!" Summer yells at Ava and Winston "I think the best idea is if I just had an abortion and then it would all be over!" Ava laughs, as she pulls out her cigarette lighter "Do you really want to die that badly? The only thing keeping you alive is the fact that you're pregnant you little slut, so take that into consideration." Summer yells at Ava "Just take me back to my room bitch." Ava grabs Summer's arm, and takes her to her room. Meanwhile Ava's phone sits on the coffee table, and Winston looks at the I.D. to see it's Bobby and answers it and he tells Winston "Xavier's on his way back to Adam's Landing." Winston asks Bobby "Do you think that's wise?" Bobby asks Winston "Have you read this morning's story on The Exposer?" Ava walks back into the living room and Winston puts the phone on speaker, as Ava listens as Bobby tells them "It's about to implode for Wallace and his family." Bobby hangs up and Ava pulls out her tablet and reads the story and tells her Husband "It looks like a scandal is about to destroy the top retail chain in the United States, and I can't wait to watch."
   At The Farm, Country has stayed the night with Frank and he cooks breakfast, as Frank walks into the kitchen and asks Country "You can cook?" Country laughs "Yeah. I have watched cooking shows since Percy's closed its doors." Frank tells himself "Well I be damned." Bree walks into the kitchen and sees her Father and asks him "Why are you here?" Country tells his Daughter "I stayed here last night. It got nasty outside and I came here and stayed." Bree looks at Country and asks him "Did you put those roses in my bedroom?" Country looks at his Daughter and tears up and says "Bree, I made my mistakes and I should have been there for you, but now I vow to be a part of your life. You say the words and I will kill Burt." Bree tells him "Don't do that Country. I talked to Burt and I found out Summer played him well." Frank and Country asks her "What are you talking about?" Bree tells them "Summer's pregnant." Frank rolls his eyes, as does Country as Bree tells them "Burt told me he's going to fight for custody and Ava and Winston are supporting him." Country looks at Frank and they both tell Bree" If Ava's on Burt's side, then hell must be freezing over." Country laughs, as he's finished breakfast "I know one person this morning who's freezing." Frank laughs as he tells Country and Bree "He deserves it too."
   Meanwhile at Floyd and Maria's home at Whispering Hills, Floyd, Ciarra, Maria, and Shannon has breakfast and Maria tells her Father "I got something to say Pop." Floyd asks his Daughter "What is it?" Maria stumbles with her words, as she tells her Father and Ciarra "I am moving back to Texas to the Ranch. I don't like Adam's Landing and I think it's the best thing for Shannon and I.." Floyd shakes his head and tells Maria "I don't want you to move away Maria. It won't be the same here without you or Shannon. Yall are my family." Maria tells her Father "You also have Ciarra, and I wouldn't make this choice if I knew you didn't have her." Floyd starts to cry, and looks at his Daughter and Granddaughter and tells them "I can't leave now. I've been gone for too long and now that I have Ciarra, I don't want to leave her, or my family. Especially since Xavier isn't here." Maria tells her Father "We don't plan to leave until Xavier returns." Shannon meanwhile looks at Precious and tells them "I will miss Precious, he's my best friend." Ciarra tells Shannon "When your Mom and you move back to The Ranch, I have a surprise for you." Shannon asks "Are you giving me Precious?" Ciarra tells Shannon "Tennessee would kill me if I did that. But trust me sweetie, Grandma's got a surprise for you." Shannon asks "What is it?" Maria tells her Daughter "Be patient! I'm sure Ciarra has something waiting for you that you will love." Ciarra smiles at Shannon, as she tells her "Trust your Mother." Floyd puts on his cowboy hat and tells everyone "I need to go across the street and check on somebody. I also need a drink. Today is a hard day." Maria goes "Uncle Brock's death?" Floyd picks up his rifle and tells his Daughter "That among other things." Floyd walks out and Maria tells Ciarra "He doesn't like the idea. Am I making the wrong choice?" Ciarra assures Maria "You trust your instincts. I think it's be better to raise Shannon in Texas, than here." Maria agrees with Ciarra and they hug, as Ciarra heads across the street to Hell Hill.
   At The Evans Home, Willie sits in the living room, as she rocks her Great Grandson's cradle, and Aretha walks downstairs and tells her Mother "I think pretty soon we can build an estate for ourselves." Willie asks her Daughter "And why would I want a huge house?" Aretha pulls out her tablet, and shows her Mother the top story of The Exposer. Willie warns her Daughter "Clara was a Barr Aretha. She also has money and can come after us." Aretha tells her Mother "I think they will be too busy doing damage control. You know how things are in today's society." Willie looks at Aretha and nods, and tells her Daughter "I've been to Wallace's before. It's too large of a store and it exhausts me to walk the place. And to know Clara Fancy whatever the hussy wants to call herself these days is the wife of the founder, it can destroy that entire corporation." Aretha smiles and says "I know it can Mama." Willie's phone rings, and it's Sayyid. He tells his Sister "I've arrived in L.A. Flight was safe and I'm with Keith." Willie tells her Brother "Send my love to Keith Clem, and practice your cards." Sayyid laughs "I will Willie." Willie hangs up the phone and Aretha asks her Mother "Did Uncle Clem make it out to Los Angeles safely?" Willie nods and tells Aretha "Terrance has left for the hospital. I've called Sassy and told her to stay away." Aretha laughs, as she asks "You won't share my Grandson with anyone will you?" Willie picks up Little Sidney and tells her Daughter "No I won't. He's my angel. Wasn't for him and your Daddy, I wouldn't be alive." Aretha walks over and hugs her Mother, and kisses her Grandson and whispers to him "Don't let her corrupt you." Willie tells Aretha "Rashad's at FJR, now you go to the office and leave me alone with my baby!" Aretha sighs "Yes Mama." Aretha leaves and Willie holds Little Sidney and tells him, as she turns on the TV "Now let's watch the blackjack tournament."
   Meanwhile at Desi's Home, Desi walks downstairs and hears a crowd of people outside her door and looks out the window and says to herself "I think today will be a smart day to stay inside." Wally walks downstairs and Desi asks Mona's Son "What in the hell are you doing in my house?" Wally tells Desi "I chose to stay with Mom. I chose my side." Desi looks at him and tells him "Just remember that this is my house and I don't want nobody else from your family here!" Wally assures her "I doubt they will be here after
what I just read." Jesse comes downstairs, as he heads to his Shop, and Desi tells her Husband "Use the back door. The media is swarming outside." Jesse asks his Wife "Does this have to do with our house guests?" Desi tells him "Her soon to be Ex-Husband and his family." Jesse tells his Wife "I don't like the idea of Mona or her Son staying here Desi." Desi snaps at Jesse "And I own this house and your opinion doesn't make much of a damn difference." Jesse looks at Desi and tells her "Since we're married, we have to make decisions together." Desi corrects him "When my name is on the deed, then it's MY decision. Live with it!" Jesse notices Desi's distant and asks her "Are you still thinking about that bastard Xavier?" Desi shrieks "Are you asking for some cold hard truth today? He's gone and today is the anniversary of B.R. Jackson's death!" Jesse shrugs his shoulders and asks his wife "And this refers to you how?" Desi looks at Jesse and quickly tells him "Go to your damn shop and leave me the hell alone." Jesse warns his Wife "Ever since we've returned to Adam's Landing, you've been kissing the Jackson Family's ass. I don't like that." Desi yells back "I could care less what you like." Jesse storms out and Desi sits in her chair and turns on her TV and notices another story on TV and smiles."
   Back at Hell Hill, Ciarra arrives, as have Bobby, as Leigh, Beth, Sully, Jared, and Ruth are in the living room and Bobby looks at them and asks "How are all of you holding up today?" Ruth and Beth looks at Bobby and tells him "The best we can. It's a shame to think it's been a year since B.R. died and Xavier is gone." Bobby looks at them and responds "About that, his jet has left Texas." Everyone is shocked and Beth asks Bobby "Do you know where he went?" Sully holds onto her Mother and Husband, as Bobby tells them "He flew to Los Angeles this morning, and then he didn't say." Everyone grows suspicious as Leigh tells everyone "I think he read The Exposer also." At FJR, Rashad stands outside, along with Cale, as the doors are dead-bolted and Frank shows up and notices his team outside and asks "Why aren't all of you inside?" The Team Director responds "Someone's changed the locks." Frank pulls out his keys to unlock the door, and tells them "I have a feeling I know who is behind this and I promise you now, that bastard's about to be destroyed." Frank grabs a brick and throws it through the window and yells at a crew member "Give me a bat." Frank gets the bat and smashes the window open and gets inside and unlocks the shop." At Whispering Hills, Summer sits in her room, as she stares at the window again and tries to figure out a way to escape Ava and Winston's estate. In the living room, Burt has arrived and tells Ava and Winston "Jackson Inc is closed today in remembrance of B.R.." Ava tells him "Good. And Xavier is on his way back home. I think the Mannings may have just destroyed themselves." Burt laughs "I read The Exposer also." Ava changes subjects and Winston tells his Son "We've been discussing the plans for Summer after she gives birth." Russell walks inside and tells them "I want to see my Daughter!" At The Exposer, Aretha sits in her office, as she pours herself a drink and smiles as she notices the hits on her story, and she says to herself "It's 2013, not 1963." At The Sunset Club, Wallace and Candace wakes up and gets dressed. In Fancy's room, she gets dressed, as she tells a young man in her room "I enjoyed last night. Here's your check." In Johnny's room, he gets dressed and outside their suites, the media has gathered, as they await The Manning Family to make an appearance. At Desi's Home, Mona walks into the living room, as Wally and Desi sits in front of the TV, as does Willie at her Home, and The Jacksons at Hell Hill, and Maria at Floyd's home on Whispering Hills, Bree also sits in front of the TV and watches as Fancy is the first to walk out and the media swarms around her and a reporter asks Fancy "So is it true you are a racist and you belong to the klan?" Wallace and Candace, and Johnny walks out of their suites and are also swarmed by the media as all the reporters ask questions and Fancy tells them "Why would any of you believe a ******?"
 
   
    

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER GOOD EPISODE ! CAN'T WAIT FOR CLIFF-HANGER FRIDAY !!

    ReplyDelete