Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 203. Visitors And House Cleaning

   In Southwest Texas, on Floyd's ranch, Xavier sits in Floyd's former home, as the drapes are closed and    Xavier sits at the table in the kitchen, as he writes a letter to his Wife and Family. He hears a voice and it says "Why aren't you back in Adam's Landing?" Xavier looks around and B.R.'s spirit appears and he looks at his Son and tells him "You've never been one to run away Xavier." Xavier tells his Father "I had no choice.
It was that or prison." B.R. tells his Son "If you knew who was staying at Hell Hill, you would be on the first plane back to Adam's Landing." Xavier's quiet as he asks "What are you referring to Father?" B.R. tells his Son "I want that bastard dead. And the family needs you." Xavier asks his Father "Brock Jr?" B.R. responds in a tone of disgust "If you stay here, you won't have nothing to come back to Xavier. And you know what today is also the anniversary of?" Xavier asks "I know you were married to Mother." B.R. nods and responds "And I guess you know what happened when once Beth and Floyd left the house." Xavier is quiet and nods as B.R. tells him (Flashback: B.R. and Beth had exchanged vows in the living room at Hell Hill, and Floyd stands in the room and Beth tells her new Husband "I need to head back to Blue Ridge tonight. I'll call you tomorrow when I talk to the Realtor on the estate." Floyd puts on his Cowboy Hat and tells his Twin Brother and Beth "Come visit once you two get settled." B.R. shakes Floyd's hand and tells him "I will do that." Floyd leaves, and Beth looks at her Husband and tells him "I plan to tell Xavier the truth once I get back home." B.R. tells Beth "Wait for me. We will tell him together." Beth hugs her Husband and heads to the Airport. B.R. walks upstairs into his Bedroom, and he sees Brock Jr standing in his room and yells "What in the hell are you doing  in here?" Brock Jr responds "So you married that bitch. That whore. So that's where my money's going and now you'll leave all of us in the cold." B.R. tells his Son angrily "I have nothing for you all! You have gotten the last you'll get from me you ungrateful bastard." Brock Jr pulls out a pistol and aims it at his Father and tells him "And so has everyone else...) Xavier tells his Father "Mother did come home the night before Bobby showed up in Blue Ridge the next day." B.R. responds "He is working for the enemy Xavier. And you need to prepare yourself. Go home!" B.R. disappears and Xavier sits at the table and is quiet and there's a knock at the door.
    In Adam's Landing, Brock Jr uses Leigh as a shield as they are in Xavier's study at Hell Hill, as Brock Jr asks Beth "So you want to send me to see Daddy?" Beth coldly tells him "You get your damn hands off of Leigh and get out of this house!" Brock Jr yells "And I would listen to you because?" Beth turns off the safety and calmly says "Because you're tempting me to do something that's needed to be done years ago!" Brock Jr pulls his pistol out and puts it at Leigh's head and tells Beth "If you kill me, Leigh's coming with me." In the living room, Ruth and Sully are in the living room, as they hear the standoff in the study, and Floyd, Bobby, and Country looks at each other and Floyd tells them "Beth hasn't told anyone this, but Brock was killed after they married." Bobby responds "I know. I found him the next morning when he didn't arrive at Jackson Inc." Sully yells at all of them "Get your asses in there and kill the son of a bitch NOW! KILL HIM!" Ruth grabs Sully and tells her "We're going upstairs." Ruth looks at Floyd, Bobby, and Country and tells them "Do what you have to do." Sully tells Ruth "Grandma I want to kill that bastard.."Ruth tells her "Go upstairs with me!" Ruth and Sully heads upstairs into the nursery, as Floyd and Country heads to Xavier's study, as Bobby stands in the living room, and thinks of B.R. and sheds a tear as he looks up and feels his presence.
   At Jackson Inc, Jared walks into Xavier's office, as Ava tells Jared, as she's received a text from her Mother "Go to Hell Hill. I'm right behind you." Jared asks Ava "What's wrong?" Ava tells him in a tone of disgust "Junior! He's there and it's about to get bad." Jared rushes out, and Ava calls her Brother, who's returned to The Farm, and tells Frank "Junior's at Hell Hill. Get over there NOW!" Frank tells his Sister "I'm on my way." Ava heads out of Jackson Inc and Ciarra sees Ava and asks her, noticing a look of rage in her eyes "What's wrong?" Ava tells Ciarra with a look of anger in her eyes "The result of Wallace Manning Jr and his damn family!" Ciarra is confused and Ava tells her "My brother was pardoned and he's at Hell Hill as we speak." Ciarra asks "Brock Jr?" Ava responds "That's the bastard." Ava pulls her pistol out and tells Ciarra "Uncle Floyd's there and I'm on my way." Ciarra tells her "I'm going to his house and stay with Maria and Shannon. I'll watch over them and keep them away from the chaos." Ava tells Ciarra "Good idea." Ava heads out, as Ciarra's phone rings and it's Tenny, and she tells Ciarra "I will be in Los Angeles until Allan gets what's his. Then I'll be back home."
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Winston walks into Summer's room and tells her "Come out into the living room." Summer snaps at Winston "Go to hell!" Winston grabs Summer's arm and she comes into the living room as Burt stands waiting for Summer and he explodes on Summer screaming "You lying homewrecking whore! You told me you were taking the pill!" Summer looks at Burt and tells him "You should have wore a condom also!" Burt yells back "When you're taking birth control, then why should I use a condom?" Winston stands back as Burt grows furious with Summer and snaps "I vow to make damn sure when you give birth, that child will be raised by me! It won't ever know that you're it's Mother!" Summer yells back "What if I have an abortion? Like I did with Chant's child?" Winston freezes and glares at Summer, and asks "You got pregnant when Chant raped you?" Summer responds "I did and I aborted!" Burt and Winston both warn Summer "This child will live and you better forget about the mere thought of abortion!" Burt tells his Father "Keep Summer here. Ava and I have made an agreement regarding Summer." Summer tells them "Ava won't be a part of this child's life. That bitch never needed kids in the first place." Winston yells at Summer "I have had it with your smart ass attitude Summer Marx! Ava was an excellent Mother to Jack. And even though he wasn't my Son biologically, he was my SON! Don't you dare insult my Wife in my presence you ungrateful brat! She is watching out for her family, and I now see why she feels the way she does when it comes to you!" Burt agrees and Summer tells them "Just wait for my Father to step in. You all want a fight, you got one!"
   At Desi's Home, Mona arrives, and Desi sits in the living room, as Mona arrives, and Desi asks Mona "How did everything go?" Mona tells her "I got everything set for the divorce and Fancy is ready to destroy me." Desi tells Mona "Wallace came by earlier and he showed his true colors. He isn't taking this well." Mona laughs, as she pours herself a glass of wine "Why would he? He knows everything is about to blow up in his face, and I have no idea who Wally will side with." Desi tells Mona "If he's smart, he'll side with you." Mona nods and Desi asks Mona "I want to ask you something?" Mona responds "And what would that be?" Desi tells her "Wallace mentioned something about knowing something that would rock the very foundation of Adam's Landing?" Mona is clueless and Desi looks at Mona and tells her "I know Fancy had an affair with B.R. Jackson years ago. And how she got her name." Mona nods and responds "A stripper." Desi nods and says "What would they know though that would rock the foundation of Adam's Landing?" Mona responds "I don't know Desi. I honestly have no clue." Desi replies "Me neither." Desi heads upstairs and tells Mona "Your room is set up. You're safe here." Desi heads upstairs, as Mona sits down and thinks about what Desi told her.
   At The Sunset Club, Wallace, Fancy, and Johnny has dinner and Wally arrives and tells them "I was fired from FJR." Wallace says to his Son "You idiot! You screwed up again didn't you?" Wally looks at his Father and tells him "I wasn't ready to drive in The Stock Car League yet anyway!" Wallace yells "And what are you going to do now you loser? I can't buy you another ride." Wally tells his Father "Jesse Adams. Buy his team." Wallace rolls his eyes. Meanwhile Fancy asks Johnny "So where is the person you were going to meet up with?" Johnny looks at his Mother and tells him" Tommy hasn't returned my calls or texts." At The Inn, in a room upstairs, lays Tommy's body, as he's been shot." Jesse sits in the bar and has a drink, as he notices the ALPD and Russell arriving as the Owner of The Inn tells them "There's a dead body in one of the rooms upstairs." Jesse leaves a tip and money on the bar, as he walks out to head home, as he says to himself "It's even now." Back at The Sunset Club, Johnny's phone rings and Russell tells them "Tommy Jackson is dead." Johnny yells "Damnit!" and hangs up the phone. Wallace asks his Brother "What happened  Johnny?" Johnny responds "Tommy's dead." Wallace and Fancy rolls their eyes as Fancy tells her youngest son "You are a proven failure!" Johnny tells them "There's one more that can do the job. He's already at Hell Hill."
   Back at Hell Hill, Floyd and Country storms inside, as Beth glares at Brock Jr, as she has her pistol aimed at him, as he holds Leigh by the neck, as he has his pistol aimed at her head and Brock Jr sees his Uncle and Floyd yells at Brock Jr "You let her go you son of a bitch!" Leigh stays quiet, as Floyd pulls out his rifle and aims it at Brock Jr and tells him in an angry tone "Your ass should have been dead a long time ago Junior." Brock Jr tells Floyd "I would think you would want a part of your family legacy." Floyd screams "I want my damn Brother here alive and breathing you son of a bitch! You killed him! You and your sister destroyed his family and I was just fine with his decisions. He would have been a hell of a lot better off away from here." Brock Jr responds "And I did that so thank me for it Uncle Floyd." Floyd puts his finger on the trigger, as Beth is silent, with anger growing in her eyes and she tells Brock Jr "I'm telling you for the last time, let Leigh go!" Brock Jr yells at Beth "Make me." In the living room, Frank and Ava has arrived, and Bobby tells them "Junior's holding Leigh at gunpoint. Floyd and Beth are in the study." Country walks out, and looks at them and asks "It's this way isn't it?" Bobby nods, and Country walks into the hidden hallway, which has a secret entrance into B.R.'s vault." Ruth comes downstairs and tells them "Sully is upstairs." Bobby tells all of them "Tommy is dead. He was shot, but we don't know who did the honors." Ruth, Ava, and Frank all tell Bobby "Now maybe his Daddy will be behind him." Ava tells them "Xavier needs to be home." Bobby agrees and tells them "If he was here, this wouldn't be going on." All agree. Meanwhile Country walks down the hidden hallway and enters B.R's vault, and steps inside and looks around.
   In Texas, Xavier answers the door with his Colt 45 in hand, as he doesn't know who would be at the house. He opens the door and aims his gun at a young man and asks "Who in the hell are you?" The young man looks at Xavier and says "You're Xavier Jackson." Xavier responds "Aren't you Nathan James?" Nathan responds "I am he. I found this address in my Mother's address book and I'm looking for my Grandfather." Xavier tells Nathan "He isn't here." Nathan asks Xavier in a curious tone "Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Xavier quickly says "Hiding out." Nathan looks at Xavier and asks "Do you know where my Grandfather is?" Xavier responds "Adam's Landing." Nathan thanks Xavier and Xavier asks Nathan "Why are you looking for Uncle Floyd?" Nathan tells him "My Mom. She needs her family. I'm going back to Los Angeles." Xavier tells Nathan "I am going back to Adam's Landing." I'll take you back to L.A. before I return home." Xavier calls his pilot and tells him "Fire up the jet." Xavier and Nathan gets into a pickup, and heads to the regional airport, as Xavier looks at Nathan and tells him "You look familiar." Nathan responds "Tenny Sullivan told me the same thing in Los Angeles." Xavier tells him "Tenny Sullivan's my Grandmother."
Xavier and Nathan heads off as Nathan tells Xavier of his situation and Xavier tells him "I will tell Uncle Floyd as soon as I return to Adam's Landing and I promise you that." Nathan starts to cry as he tells Xavier "Thank you."
    Back in Adam's Landing, Ciarra arrives at  Floyd and Maria's home at Whispering Hills, and Maria asks Ciarra, as Shannon and Precious are in her room "Where's Pop?" Ciarra tells her "He's at Hell Hill. You stay here." Maria tells Ciarra "I have come to a difficult choice and I want to tell you first, before I tell Pop." Ciarra asks "What is it?" Maria tells Ciarra "I am going back to the Ranch with Shannon and raise her there. I don't think it's best to stay here in Adam's Landing. Espicially with all that's went on as of late." Ciarra tells her "He won't like it." Maria tells Ciarra "I have to think of what's best for Shannon, and being here isn't it. This isn't home." Ciarra gives Maria a hug and tells her "I understand sweetie. Don't worry about your Pop, I will make sure he's taken care of." Maria starts to cry and tells Ciarra "That means so much to me. Too many painful memories here for me." Ciarra asks "Burt?" Maria nods and Ciarra responds "You have to do what you feel is right." At Winston and Ava's Estate, Burt has left and Summer's in her room, as Winston walks in and tells her "You are a disgrace. A true disgrace." Summer tells Winston "I hope my Daddy nails all your asses to the wall!" Winston looks at Summer and tells her "When you give birth, I want you to leave town, and never come back! And I mean that!" Winston walks out and locks the door and Summer looks around the room and stares at the window, and attempts to open it, but unsuccessful.
    At Desi's Home, Jesse returns and sees Mona sitting in the living room and asks "Where's Desi?" Mona responds "She's went to bed." Jesse heads upstairs and Mona sits back as she hears a knock at the door and answers it to find Wally and he tells his Mother "I am on your side." Mona hugs him and tells him "You're safe Wally. You're with me." At The Sunset Club, Wallace sits in his suite, as Candace arrives and she tells Wallace "What do you want?" Wallace responds "Sex." Candace tells him "After what I've learned about you, you can forget that." Wallace flashes money, and Candace gives in to her feelings as Wallace tells her "Big Daddy's had a rough day and I need some relaxation." Candace gets in bed with Wallace, as they have sex." At the ALPD, Johnny sits in his office, as Russell returns and tells him "Tommy Jackson is dead." Johnny responds "We know who's behind this, his family." Russell tells Johnny "I read a text on his phone from you. You are fired. Pack your things and get out of here." Johnny asks Russell "Are you sure you want to do that?" Russell looks at him and tells him "The walls are closing around you." At The Evans Home, Sayyid sits in the living room with Willie, Aretha, Terrance, Sassy, Rashad, and Little Sidney, as he prepares to leave to go to Los Angeles and he tells everyone "I will be back." The family gathers around him, as Sassy holds her Grandson, as they hug him and tells him "Tell Keith we are praying for him." Sayyid picks up his briefcase and tells them "I will do that." Sayyid heads to Adam's Landing International Airport and Aretha tells everyone "Tomorrow will be a huge day." Everyone's curious, as Aretha pulls out her tablet and tells her family "Once this is released, the Mannings will be destroyed."
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Jared sits upstairs in the nursery with his Wife, as she cries uncontrollably, telling her Husband "If Daddy was here, we wouldn't have this going on. Jared holds Sully as she cries and Jared reminds her" You remember what he told you, stay strong." Sully looks at Gracie and Xavier Jr and cries "This family is going to fall apart without him here." Jared assures his Wife "I think we have everything taken care of." Downstairs, Bree has arrived, as Ava and Frank asks Ruth and Bobby "Do we need to go in there?" Bobby tells all of them "This is about to be taken care of." In Xavier's study, Floyd and Beth both yells at Brock Jr "Let Leigh go now!" Brock Jr, as he's turned the safety off of his pistol smiles and says "If I die, so does Leigh, and since Xavier is dead, it won't make much difference, though if he's alive, then he'll hurt. Nothing better would make me proud." Inside B.R.'s vault, Country has a brief flashback and looks to a jar of moonshine and twists the jar. Back in Xavier's Study, Leigh stays quiet, with fear in her eyes, as Brock Jr asks Floyd and Beth "I may take her with me and knock her up, like Daddy did you Beth?" Beth explodes and rushes at Brock Jr and grabs his arm, and yells at Leigh "Run!" Leigh runs out of the study and in the living room, everyone hears a gunshot, which sends chills through everyone in the house. In Xavier's Study, the vault door opens and Country wraps his arm around Brock Jr's neck and drags him inside, as Beth looks at Floyd and they look at the ceiling and Floyd tells Beth "That's not the first time that old ceiling's had a bullet hole in it." Beth and Floyd walks into the living room, and tells everyone "He's got his room ready down the hill."
 

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER NAIL BITING EPISODE ! CAN'T WAIT TILL " X " GETS BACK ! FIREWORKS ON THE AGENDA AGAIN !

    ReplyDelete