Thursday, August 1, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 194. Family Feuds And Miracles

  At Class,Sully is shocked as Desi sits in her chair and asks Sully"So I see you're holding the fort well?"Sully angrily asks Desi"When in the hell did you return?"Desi snarks"I've been here for a few days.I plan to move back to Adam's Landing and regain what's rightfully mine,like this company."Sully sternly tells Desi"I think it's been made loud and clear that you have nothing here.Nobody wants you here,I don't want you here,and if you don't get the hell out of my office,I'll have you arrested."Desi looks at Sully and shakes her head and says in a snarky tone"So sad you took after Beth."Sully quips"At least I took after a selfless person,instead of a selfish bitch like you."Desi gets up and tells Sully"Enjoy Class while it lasts.I plan to destroy this farce you've made of my Daddy's store and I hope you're ready for competition."Leigh and Marco walks in and Desi sees them and asks Leigh"So are you helping your little girl run my company?"Leigh pulls out her phone and tells Desi"Get out of here or I will break your face!"Desi tells them"I'm leaving.I just wanted to say hello."Desi struts out and Leigh asks her Daughter"How in the hell did she get in here?"Sully responds"She was here when I arrived."Marco sighs and tells Leigh and Sully"She's the most selfish person I've ever known.I worked for her once and it was a nightmare."Sully tells her Mother and Marco"What we will do is gather the employees in this office and find out who's loyal to us,and who's loyal to Desi Lane."Sully calls the employees to her office as Leigh and Marco watches on,as Sully announces over the loudspeaker"Class will be closed briefly.All employees to my office NOW!"Marco looks at Leigh and quips"I think she takes after Xavier."Leigh tells him"She does."
   Down at Jackson Inc,Burt and Bree stands in the lobby,as Xavier,Ava,Jared,and Winston stands in the room,as all are shocked and Winston is the first to speak as he tells his Son"At least she's giving you a second chance.I hope it works out for the two of you."Ava looks at her Husband and asks him,with anger in her voice"You're kidding I hope?"Bree meanwhile zeroes in on Xavier and tells him"You shouldn't have interfered in my personal life!"Burt tells Bree,as Xavier stares at Bree"Xavier was likely trying to protect the family."Ava tells them"Xavier was doing what he had to do to prevent another episode of what I went through with Jamie!"Ava asks Bree"You're taking back the man that slept with your sister?"Bree tells her Aunt"Yes I am and accept it!"Ava yells"The hell I will accept it.One time is too many Bree!He slept with your damn sister!That whore.Just like Jamie."Bree gets furious and yells at Ava and Xavier"Aunt Ava,I am not you and Summer is not Jamie!You need to get over that seriously.And Xavier,you need to back the hell off!"Xavier tells Bree"I was only protecting you."Bree yells"You hate Summer,like all of you in this room do and you were using that photo to your advantage you evil son of a bitch!"Burt stands quiet,as Xavier walks up to Bree and tells her coldly"Summer Marx is nothing but a home wrecking whore.It's all she's ever been,and all she'll ever be.I would like to think you're smarter than you're portraying yourself to be!"Bree yells at Xavier"I have had enough of your vendetta against my family.Go to hell and find yourself a new attorney for this company!"Ava looks at Bree and tells her"Xavier is right.I don't want to agree,but he is right."Bree looks at her Aunt and tells her"If you don't support Burt and I,then you can go to hell too!"Bree storms out and Ava,Xavier,and Winston all look at each other and Burt tells them"I'm not going to leave this company.We got a war on our hands and we need to get things in motion to beat Wallace's!"Winston tells his Son"I'm glad you're not taking sides."Burt tells everyone"I've known Xavier far longer than Bree."Ava warns Burt,as she heads to her office"I don't trust you at all Burt Corbin and I am waiting for you to screw up again,because next time,nobody will keep me from tearing your ass to shreds!"Ava storms off and Winston looks at Xavier and tells him"She has it in for my Son."Xavier tells Winston and Burt"Right now,my main focus is on this company and beating Wallace's.That's the main goal!"Xavier,Winston,Burt,and Jared heads to Xavier's office,as they discuss business strategy.
  At City Hospital,Sassy has arrived in the ICU and Aretha sees her and walks into the waiting area and tells Sassy"I don't think you should go inside.Mama's waking up."Sassy tells Aretha"I wanted to tell you and Rashad that I am staying in Adam's Landing.Latoya is getting ready to head to Los Angeles and I told her that she was making the worst mistake of her life."Aretha nods and quips"You're damn right she is.A woman who'd give their child away is the worst kind of person there is."Sassy looks at Aretha and tells her"You know I raised her better."Aretha tells Sassy"I know you did your best,but sometimes the glitz and glamour of stardom can destroy someone's soul.Latoya lost her way the moment she signed that contract."Sassy tells Aretha"I just want you to know I want to be a part of Little Sidney's life and help in any way I can."Aretha hugs Sassy and tells her"That means a lot to me,and Rashad.And he will need all the help he can get."In Willie's room,Rashad and Little Sidney sits by his Grandmother's bedside,as she looks at them and smiles and she moves her arm and slurs"My baby."Sayyid,Terrance,Beth,and Ruth watch on as they can't believe what they are seeing and Beth tells everyone"I'm headed to my office.I just don't believe this.I'm amazed."Terrance looks at his Uncle and Nephew and tells them,as he walks over to his Mother and kisses her and Willie touches his face"I'm going to talk to Beth for a few minutes.This is a miracle!"Willie slurs once again"Sidney."Sayyid gets a phone call and it's Keith and he tells everyone"I have to go meet up with Keith before he leaves town."Ruth tells Sayyid"Don't worry about Willie,I'm staying right here."Sayyid walks over to Willie and she touches his face and says"Clem.21."Sayyid tells his sister"When you get out,I challenge you to a round of Blackjack."Willie gives Sayyid a smirk and slurs"Game on Clem."Sayyid heads out and Ruth notices Sassy outside and tells Rashad"Let me have a moment with your Grandma.And leave the baby with me."Rashad hands Little Sidney to Ruth as he walks outside and Ruth tells Willie"He looks like Sidney doesn't he?"Willie looks at Ruth and starts to cry and slurs to her best friend"You watched over everybody Ruth.Thank you."Ruth tears up,as she holds Willie's hand and tells her"That's what sisters do.And your family are very strong.Thanks to you."Willie slurs"Sidney told me not to go.He said my kids wasn't ready for me to leave."Ruth tells Willie with a smile"None of us are ready for you to go.You mean too much to all of us."Willie looks up and slurs"It's all in thanks to the lord.And my little Great Grand baby needs me."Willie looks at Little Sidney as Ruth holds him."Outside"Rashad sees Sassy and Aretha and Sassy tells him"I'm sorry about Latoya."Rashad looks at Sassy and asks"Aren't you going to Los Angeles?"Sassy tells Rashad"I'm going nowhere.I will be here for my Grandson and you."Aretha smiles,as she holds her son and tells him"I think the main reason Mama is still with us is because of you.You and Little Sidney."Rashad starts to cry and Sassy and Aretha holds Rashad as he tells them"I feel like I caused this."Aretha looks at her Son and sternly but gently says"Mama is getting older and strokes are common in our family.It's not your fault Baby Boy.You saved her."Rashad takes a deep breath and looks in the window,along with Sassy and Aretha,as Ruth holds Little Sidney and Willie plays with him and all of them cries tears of joy,knowing Willie will survive.
    Meanwhile at Jazz,Cale and Allison arrives as Candace asks them"What will it be?It's on the house."Cale asks his Cousin"You're running Jazz?"Candace smiles and nods and tells Cale and Allison"It will be beneficial."Allison gets a text from Sully and looks at Cale and tells him"I was right after all,Desi has returned and married to Jesse Adams."Cale shakes his head and tells Allison"I only plan to drive his car this week and then I'm going to search for another ride.I don't want to be a part of anything involving Michael Barr's Mother."Candace asks"Desi Lane returned to Adam's Landing?"Cale and Allison responds"Unfortunately.Why she did,we have no idea."Allison tells them"It's only because she wanted Class.I'm sure she's kept up with my Dad's apparent suicide and saw a silver lining."Candace tells them"I always heard that she was a legend in the business world."Cale tells his Cousin"Uncle Xavier is a legend,Desi Lane is a thief!"Allison agrees and Candace tells them"It looks like all the business and retail titans are gathering in Adam's Landing."Cale responds"I heard about Wallace's sponsoring FJR."Candace tells them"Wallace Manning Jr is loaded and I want his money.All of his money."Cale laughs"You are still a schemer aren't you Candi?"Candace responds"Wallace Manning Jr and I have magic.And I can give him what his poor little wifey can't."Allison tells them"I'm headed down to Class now."Cale hugs Allison and tells her"You know where the next race is don't you?"Allison looks at Cale and tells him"Southpoint Beach."Cale looks at Allison and tells her"I got a surprise waiting for you when we get there."Allison kisses Cale and walks out and Candace asks her Cousin"What are you planning?"Cale pulls a small box out of his wallet and tells Candace"I'm going to marry her."Candace is quiet for a moment and Cale tells her"I've got to meet up with Jesse,I'll talk to you later."Candace tells him"I hope things work out."Cale smiles and says"It will."Cale heads out and Candace stands at the bar and says to herself"If only I could be so lucky."
    At FJR,Frank sits in his office as Bree walks inside and tells her Uncle"Aunt Ava and Xavier aren't happy."Frank asks his Niece"Can you blame them?I'm not pleased either,but if you're willing to give him a chance,then I support you.But I am not pleased with Summer."Bree tells her Uncle"You're all she has besides me and Grandma."Frank warns Bree"When Grandma finds out about what happened,she will not be pleased with her.So prepare yourself."At The Sunset Club,Summer sits with Latoya as Latoya tells Summer"I think you need to go with me to L.A.."Summer tells Latoya"I'm not letting my family run me out of town.I plan to stay right here and Burt and I will be together.I promise that."Summer changes subjects and asks Latoya"So are you taking Sidney with you?"Latoya tells Summer"I have dreamed of a career in music since I was a kid and I can't have a career and be a Mother.Rashad is so family oriented,let him raise his son."Summer tells Latoya"I don't think that's a wise move."Latoya responds"And I really don't give a damn either.It's my life and I will live it!"Latoya's phone rings and Latoya answers it and responds"I'll be there in a few."Latoya tells Summer"Time to head to L.A."Summer starts to cry as she tells Latoya"You're the only friend I have here.It won't be the same without you."Latoya tells Summer,with tears in her eyes"Don't say goodbye.Come with me."Summer tells Latoya"I will be in L.A. soon and visit."Latoya and Summer gets up and they give each other a hug,as Latoya tells her best friend"I hope you stay safe.You are playing with fire here."Summer quips"Don't worry.I'll be just fine.Just dedicate your first album to me."Latoya tells her"Most definitely."Latoya walks out and Summer receives a text from Burt and he tells Summer"Bree and I are going to work on our marriage."Summer is silent and says to herself"Yeah right."She texts back"I'll be waiting for you tonight."
   Back at Jackson Inc,Ava walks inside Ciarra's office and sees Ciarra and Floyd sharing a kiss and Ava tells them"What a beautiful sight to see."Ciarra laughs at Ava"Isn't it impolite to intrude?"Floyd tells Ava"Ciarra has been helping me control my temper when it comes to Corbin."Ava hands her Uncle his rifle and tells him"Xavier made it loud and clear to leave Burt alone and I think we need to listen to him."Floyd asks"Why in the hell is he so loyal to Burt Corbin?"Ava and Ciarra both looks at Floyd and tells him"Burt is a businessman and with Wallace's planning war on Jim's and Foodstar,Burt is needed more alive,than dead."Floyd responds"Business war?"Ava tells him"Wallace's is moving their headquarters to Adam's Landing and my P.I. just texted me and informed me Wallace Manning Jr and his son are already here and sponsoring Frank's race team."Floyd and Ciarra tells Ava"I can only imagine how Xavier feels about that."Ava tells them,as she pets Precious"He's pissed about it."In Xavier's office,Xavier looks at the computer,as Burt,Jared,and Winston stands by as Xavier checks the morning sales reports and he tells them"Wallace's is now the number one retailer in Adam's Landing.They have just declared war on this company."Burt tells Xavier"Check the rest of the report Xavier."Xavier reads on and he yells"Hell No that bastard didn't.."Burt responds"They are the number one retailer in every market now and they are even copying us."Xavier tells them with a seriousness to his tone"Wallace Manning Jr and his worthless ass family will pay for what they are doing!They are sponsoring FJR,and they are trying to run Jim's and Foodstar out of business and sadly we can't keep up with their methods unless we go their route."Winston asks Xavier"What does that mean?"Xavier tells them"Wallace's employees have no insurance.Most live off welfare and they are cheap.We have great standing with all our employees because they have benefits and a nice pension when they retire.Jim's has been a part of me my entire life and I learned the ropes from Papaw and I go by the lessons he taught me when it came to running a Supermarket chain.Wallace's will not stop me from going against what I have learned and the principles of Papaw and Uncle Jacob and my Father!I live by that,and I will die by that!We won't change a damn thing and if Wallace Manning Jr wants a damn business war,then he's got one!"Wallace walks inside Xavier's office and tells everyone"Aren't you going to give me a welcoming party?"Xavier,Burt,Jared,and Winston turns and looks at Wallace,as he has a smile on his face and tells them"I'm about to own the retail world.How does it feel to be looking up Xavier?"Xavier walks up to Wallace and coldly tells him"Don't get comfortable you son of a bitch.You have destroyed many companies on your way to the top,but I don't bow and I won't bow so get your ass out of my office now."Wallace laughs"No need to be angry.Can't stand competition?"Xavier pulls out his Colt 45 and aims it at Wallace and tells him"Remember one thing you bastard,my family controls Adam's Landing,and I control this company,and if you ever walk inside my office again,I'll blow your head off!"Wallace walks out as Xavier follows him with his Colt 45 aimed at him and Wallace tells Xavier in a cocky tone"Not for long."Wallace walks out and Winston,Jared,and Burt stands behind Xavier as he tells them"Let him try.Just let him try."
   Meanwhile at Class,all the employees of Class stands inside Sully's office,as Sully sits at her desk,as Leigh,Marco,and Allison stand by her side as Sully sternly asks"Who in here is loyal to Desi Lane?"The room is quiet and Sully yells"One of you let that bitch walk in my office and you best speak up!"Sully's receptionist speaks up and says"This is Desi's company.I will always be loyal to her."Sully stands up and tells her receptionist"If you're so damn loyal to the bitch,then maybe she will hire you because you are fired!Get out of my store NOW!"The receptionist asks"What about my things?"Sully tells her"I'll pack everything up personally and send it to you."Sully points at the door and the receptionist leaves and Sully tells the rest of her employees"So who else wants to join her?"The employees are quiet and one of them tells Sully"Ms.Hale,you are the best boss in the world and I'm honored to work for you."All the other employees nod in agreement as Sully tells them"I appreciate your honesty.Aunt Ava and I hired all of you and you have proven yourselves and I will make sure you see my gratitude in your paycheck."Sully sends the employees out and Marco and Leigh tell Sully"That was one bold move you just did."Allison nods in agreement as Sully tells them"Daddy always told me to make sure you know who's loyal.We know who the traitor was and the bitch is gone now."Sully walks out of the office to the receptionist's desk and stops for a moment,as she feels sick and she is quiet as she walks inside her office and tells her Mother"I need to go to the Hospital."Leigh and Sully heads out of the office and Allison looks at Marco and Marco asks"Do you think.."Allison responds"We'll have to wait and see."
   In a car,in front of her former home,Desi sits and looks at her former house and sees an auction sign in the yard and she tells the woman in the car with her"I'm about to get back everything that was taken from me."The woman tells Desi"I'm looking for a home myself.I will be living in Adam's Landing."Desi tells the woman"I will be as well and I will start with this house,and then make damn sure Sully loses her precious Class."The woman tells Desi"We will make one powerful team."Desi responds with a smile"Oh yes we will.And I'm buying my home back and then we'll start looking for a place to start our new endeavor."The woman responds"With all the things you've done to help my family beat Jim's and Foodstar,we will own Adam's Landing before you know it."Desi sits back and says with a smile"Yes we will."
   At Adam's Landing International Airport,Keith and Jermaine waits for their flight and Sayyid walks into the private terminal and Keith asks his Father"Are you going to L.A.?"Sayyid looks at his son with tears in his eyes and tells him"No.I will be in Los Angeles as soon as Willie gets well.She's awake and she's coming back.When I feel she's ok."Keith hugs his Father and they cry as he tells him"Tell Aunt Willie I'm praying for her Father."Sayyid tells his son"I will and you take care of yourself.Go and get yourself seen about immediately and keep me updated."Jermaine assures Sayyid"Clarence and I will be keeping our eyes on Keith.He will be back to himself in no time Sayyid."Latoya arrives with her suitcase and Jermaine asks Latoya"Why are you so late?"Latoya tells Keith and Jermaine"I had to see Summer."Sayyid tells Latoya"You are the lowest excuse for a woman I've ever seen!I hope you fall flat on your face you selfish bitch!"Jermaine gets angry and Sayyid tells Jermaine"Any woman that gives their kid away for fame is a selfish bitch!"The plane arrives and Keith tells Jermaine and Latoya"Time to go to L.A.."Latoya gets on the plane and Keith and Sayyid hug as Sayyid touches his son's face and Keith fights his emotions and Sayyid motions for him to head  to the plane and as Jermaine heads out,Sayyid grabs him by the arm and sternly tells him"Take care of my son!"Jermaine tells him"I will Sayyid."Jermaine heads to the plane and the gate closes and Sayyid looks out of the window,as Keith,Jermaine,and Latoya's plane pulls back and hits the runway and flies away and Sayyid wipes a tear from his eye as he looks up and says"Cissy,Pentz,Laila,watch over Keith."
   Back at City Hospital,Beth and Terrance returns from her office and Sassy sits in the waiting room,holding Little Sidney and Sassy tells Beth"Throw that two week notice in the trash,I'm staying here."Beth smiles and nods at Sassy and smiles at Little Sidney as she walks into Willie's Room,as Ruth,Aretha,Rashad.and Terrance are by Willie's bedside as Beth tells them"Terrance and I have went over her scans over and over and we are just...speechless."Willie moves her left arm and Willie tells everyone as her voice has began to come back"I'm going nowhere.Sidney told me to stay."Everyone is shocked and Beth almost faints at what she sees,as does Terrance as Willie tells them"Bring me my Great-Grandson."Aretha goes to the door and motions for Sassy and she walks inside and Willie motions for Sassy and Willie tells her"Give him to me."Willie holds Little Sidney and everyone is just blown away and Beth is speechless and tells everyone"This is one of the most amazing recoveries from a hemorrhagic stroke I've ever seen!Wow!"Ruth tells everyone"This is the work of God!"Everyone agrees as Willie holds Little Sidney in her arms and tells him"Your Granny is going to spoil you.My little Sidney."In the room,Willie's Husband Sidney watches on with a smile,as he disappears as everyone celebrates Willie's survival.

1 comment:

  1. I DO SO ENJOY D & D WITH MY COFFEE ! THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY MORNING A GOOD ONE !!

    ReplyDelete