Monday, August 19, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 206. The Anniversary Part 3, Family Reunions

    Two shots are fired inside The Storm Shelter, and Brock Jr dies instantly, as Xavier looks at him and says "This is a fitting way for you to go you bastard!" Country arrives inside and sees Xavier and looks at him with a smile and asks "Swamp?" Xavier nods, and heads up the hill to the house, as Country laughs while picking up Brock Jr "This has been coming for a long time."
   At City Hospital, Desi arrives in the Emergency Room, with Mona by her side, as Desi's been shot in the chest, and Terrance is called as he sits in his office with Sassy, as they discuss Rashad and the recent news reports on Wallace's. Terrance hears the page to the ER and looks at Sassy and tells her in a tone of disgust "My worst nightmare awaits me in the Emergency Room. Desi Lane is at death's door, and I have never wanted to be like this, but I don't want to save her life after the hell she's caused my family." Sassy looks at Terrance and tells him "That's certainly understandable. But she's been making peace as of late, and Beth isn't here and you know what she's say." Terrance looks at Sassy and says to her "If I went off my true feelings, I'd let her die, but Beth taught me that even if we have issues with the patient, we have a job to do." Sassy nods, as they head to the Emergency Room. In the triage, Desi's barely hanging on, as Mona tells her "You can't die yet. You're the only friend in the world I have. The only true friend I know." Desi is silent as she lays on the stretcher, as Terrance walks inside and looks at Mona and tells her "You're not related to Ms.Lane, so I want you to leave." Mona looks at Terrance and asks him "What's with your attitude." Terrance doesn't respond, and Terrance looks over Desi as he tells Sassy "This just missed her heart. Call the OR and get the staff ready." Terrance looks at Desi and says to her, as she's been hooked up to a ventilator "You're damn lucky I don't let your ass die right here and now, but I'm not like you!"
   At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Wallace and Johnny looks at their Mother as Fancy pulls something out of her purse and tells Wallace "You don't lose everything my favorite." Wallace looks at a piece of paper, and asks his Mother "Are you serious?" Fancy quips "Family sticks together and today is a special day Wallace." Wallace yells "Why didn't you ever tell me this?" Fancy tells him "Wallace Sr would have divorced me if I had of revealed the truth. And then I'd been broke." Wallace looks at the piece of paper and tells his Mother "So you had all of this checked out? And never told me?" Fancy points to the envelope, and the piece of paper and sternly says to Wallace "It's a win win situation." Wallace looks at his Mother, and Brother and tells them "I'm going for a drive. I'll be back later." Wallace leaves and Johnny looks at his Mother and asks her "So what are you keeping from me?" Fancy tells Johnny "I never liked you much. You are a failure and you disappoint me." Johnny walks up to his Mother and hisses "Wallace has always been the one you loved. You never loved anything else except Daddy's money and your social life." And now I can gladly tell you, that after today, you've lost all of that. Everyone knows the real bitch that I've grew up calling Mother, my entire life." Johnny leaves, and Fancy sits down as she has a flashback and says to herself "If only she could have gotten out of the way."
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Bobby stands in the living room, as everyone stands around as Beth asks him "Where is Xavier?" All of them wonder the same thought until the door to the kitchen opens, and Xavier tells his family "Hello." Beth, Leigh, and Sully all run to him and hugs him, as Xavier tells everyone "I have taken care of everything regarding the Mannings, and we now hold majority stock in Wallace's." Ruth and Floyd notices Xavier's Colt 45 and they ask "Did you stop in and visit Junior before you came inside?" Xavier tells all of them "One year ago, that bastard killed the man that built our family to where we are, and who was also our Father, Grandfather, Husband, Ex Husband, and he took him from us. When I was in Texas, Father paid me a visit, and told me to kill him, and I did just that." A sigh of relief is breathed throughout the living room, as Ruth tells Xavier "I hate that it came to this, but I feel like a weight has been lifted from me." Ava and Frank hugs their Mother, as Bree tells everyone "This is one time I can say I am happy how things turned out. Uncle Brock deserved a bullet." Floyd reminds Bree "Stick to Junior. Brock would have been insulted to have that bastard called by a respected name." Everyone laughs, and Burt meanwhile looks at Bree, and she ignores him, and he tells everyone "Since Xavier's now gained control of Wallace's, I'm going down to the office to go to work." Burt heads out and Xavier looks at his Uncle and tells him "I need to tell you something also Uncle Floyd?" Floyd, with Maria, Shannon, and Ciarra by his side, asks "What is it Xavier?" Xavier tells him "A young man arrived at the Ranch, and was looking for you." Floyd is quiet for a moment, and asks Xavier "Who was he?" Xavier responds "Nathan James. He's from Los Angeles." Floyd looks at his Daughter, and Maria tells her Father "Don't we have family in California?" Floyd responds "Yes. And I never knew about a Grandson." Floyd is stunned as Xavier adds "Grandma has taken a liking to him as well as Allan." Floyd looks at Ciarra, and Ciarra tells Floyd "If my Sister likes someone these days, then there has to be a reason." Floyd tells her "I know the reason. And that son of a bitch my Daughter's married to in Los Angeles brainwashed her." Meanwhile Xavier holds his Wife, as they looks at Sully, and he asks his Daughter "How's my Grandchild?" Sully and Jared tells him "We have a visit lined up with the OBGYN tomorrow." Xavier smiles and tells his Daughter and Son In Law "The two of you will be excellent parents." Xavier then gets everyone's attention, as he tells them "It's time to pay somebody a visit." Everyone heads out, as they go out to B.R.'s grave, on the burial grounds on the property.
   Meanwhile at The Evans Home, Rashad sits with his Son, as Sassy's at City Hospital and Aretha and Willie returns home and Willie looks at Little Sidney and picks him up and tells Rashad "So Terrance called Sassy to come into work?" Rashad nods and tells his Mother and Grandmother "It's nice to have some quiet time with Sidney." Willie sits down and tells Aretha and Rashad, as she holds her Great-Grandson "Today is a day of victory. Once again prejudice and racism showed, and it lost. Times are changing and for the better." Aretha agrees as does Rashad, as Aretha gets a text from Sassy that reads "Desi Lane has been shot  and is in the Hospital." Aretha looks at her Mother and Son, and tells them "Desi's been shot. And Terrance has a battle on his hands now." Willie tells Aretha "Desi was far from innocent and perfect, and I know she was never a racist, like Rodney Barr's family, but she sat back and let Rodney corrupt her Son and Daughter into that vicious cycle and I hope this changes her." Aretha mentions her visit with Desi and says "She's on the redemption road, but I can't forget the pain she caused our family." Willie advises Aretha "She burned many bridges and she's trying to repair them, but as I've learned over the years with her, it's a wait and see." Aretha tells her Mother "I don't give a damn Mama. She will never be on my list of people I'll send a Christmas card to. I forgive, but I never, ever forget!" 
   Back at City Hospital, Mona sits in the waiting room, as she awaits word on Desi's condition. She walks up to the desk and asks the Nurse "Any word on Desi Lane?" The Nurse asks Mona "Are you related?" Mona tells the Nurse "I'm her best friend." The Nurse tells Mona "Dr.Evans has made it known that only her family is to know about her condition." Mona gets upset and asks "What if she doesn't have any family here?" The Nurse ignores Mona and she sits down and glares at the Nurse. In the Operating Room, Terrance, Sassy, and the staff prepares to remove Desi's bullet and Terrance is quiet as he looks at Desi and Sassy tells Terrance "She'll owe you if you save her life." Terrance tells the staff "Let's get started and then finish this up." At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Johnny and Fancy sits in Wallace's office, as Wally storms inside with rage and anger in his eyes, and yells "Where is my Father!" Fancy laughs "He left." Wally yells at his Grandmother and Uncle "I am beyond disgusted I am related to this family! All of you make me sick! All of you!" Fancy looks at Wally and asks "So you're taking after your Mother? Taking her side, following the money." Wally yells "It isn't about Money! It's about morals. All any of you care about is the money and just watching my Mother almost die because she was divorcing Father, it's got all of you scared!" Fancy walks up to her Grandson, and slaps him across the face and snaps "You are a disgrace to the Manning name! Do me a favor and change it to your Mother's maiden name, Woods!" Wally tells them "Not a bad idea!" Wally storms out and Johnny asks his Mother "Why am I even here?" Fancy looks at Johnny and tells him "You are here because you will keep our family together, as we get back your Father's legacy!"
   At B.R.'s grave, in the Jackson Family burial plot, on the Hell Hill property, Xavier, Leigh, Beth, Sully, Ruth, Floyd, Jared, Frank, Bree, Ava, Winston, Ciarra, Maria, Shannon, Cale, Allison, and Bobby gather, as each has a single red rose, as they look at B.R's headstone and Ava glances to Jack's grave, and looks at everyone and tells them "I haven't been here until now." Ava starts to get emotional, as Winston consoles his Wife, and Xavier tells everyone "This will become a yearly tribute to B.R. We will meet here each year and it will be our Memorial Day." Each of them lays a red rose on B.R's grave, and a red rose on Jack's grave as well. And all of the family is silent as they hold hands and as some are crying, and others quiet, and some in reflection, as they remember Brock Rudolph Jackson Sr and Ruth says a prayer and all closes their eyes, as Ruth prays, and they once again stand in silence, as Xavier stands with Leigh, Sully, Jared, Beth, and Bobby. Ava and Winston stands next to each other, as Winston holds his Wife. Ruth stands with Frank, Bree, Cale, and Allison, as Floyd stands holding Ciarra's hand, with Maria and Shannon standing by his side as they all reflect  on B.R. As they stand silent, Wallace walks up and stands quietly on the sidelines.
   At City Hospital, Desi is in the Operating Room and Terrance tells everyone "We'll have to see if she'll survive. This was the hardest surgery I've ever done." Sassy tells the staff "Send her to the ICU." Terrance walks into the hall and stands by himself as he asks "Why?" At The Evans Home, Willie, Aretha, Rashad, and Little Sidney watches the news as the newscaster explains what happened at Desi's home and all are shocked as Aretha goes "I can't believe she took a bullet for Mona Manning." Willie says "I guess she does has some sympathy. She did a selfless thing. A real first." Back at City Hospital, Wally walks in and hugs his Mother and asks "How is Desi?" Mona tells her Son "I don't know. I haven't heard anything."Wally looks at his Mother and asks her "Grandma told me to change my last name to Woods." Mona looks at Wally and tells him "If you'd like to, it'd be fine with me. Better than Manning." Wally asks "So is Leigh Woods Jackson you're sister?" Mona looks at her Son and responds "Yes Wally. My youngest Sister." At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Fancy and Johnny sits in Wallace's office, as they discuss strategy and Fancy asks "I wonder how things went?" Back at the Burial Plot on Hell Hill, as the family stands around B.R. and Jack's graves, Wallace walks up and asks them "Having a memorial for my Father and didn't invite me?" Xavier, and everyone else turns around, as Wallace smiles "Aren't you going to welcome me with open arms?" 
    
    
   

1 comment:

  1. WELL ! WELL !! SURPRISE ! SURPRISE !! WHAT NEXT ???

    ReplyDelete