Friday, August 9, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 200. United And Divided

  At Jackson Inc, as everyone hears Xavier's car explode outside, due to Sayyid's gunshot, Bobby tells Xavier, as he holds onto his Mother, Wife, and Daughter "The sooner you are gone the better." Country stands in the room as Xavier looks around the room, and he's silent as tears start to fall from his eyes, as he tells everyone "This is the only option." Leigh asks her Husband with tears in her eyes "Where are you going X?" Sully starts to cry, as does Beth, Ava, Ciarra, Winston, Jared, Burt, and Desi as Xavier tells them all "I'm going into hiding." Xavier looks at his Mother, and Beth looks at her son, as her eyes swell with tears and he tells his Mother "You keep an eye on my Wife and Princess and my little ones." Beth latches to her Son, as they cry together. Xavier looks at his Son In Law and Best Friend and tells Jared and Burt "The two of you are in charge with Jim's and Foodstar and the two of you play hardball. Take Wallace down hard. I will be doing my part." Xavier then turns to his Daughter, and Sully looks at him and she cries "Daddy, I hate this. I've never been without you in my entire life." Xavier touches her face, and wipes the tears from her eyes as he struggles with his words as he tells her "Princess, I don't need you to cry. This is already hard enough. You just take care of Class, and yourself. When things are settled, I want to see my Grandchild." Sully cries, as she grabs Xavier "Daddy!" Xavier holds his Daughter tightly and he looks at Jared and cries "Take care of her." Jared tells him "I will Xavier." Xavier tells his Sister "You are in charge of Jackson Inc. Make our Father proud sis." Ava holds onto her Husband as Xavier hugs her and she tells him "This company will be here, waiting for you." Winston tells Xavier "I will make sure your family are taken care of. That's a promise."
Xavier humbly thanks Winston and he looks at Desi, and tells her "You do your part." Desi wipes tears from her eyes and tells Xavier "I am sorry. I'm so sorry." Xavier is quiet as Bobby's phone rings and tells Xavier "It's time to go." Xavier looks at his Great-Aunt, as Ciarra cries and Xavier hugs her tightly and tells her "Stay strong. And I will contact Grandma." Ciarra says to him softly "She will know." Xavier looks at everyone, and Bobby assures Xavier "I got everything taken care of." Xavier takes a deep breath and says to everyone in the room "This is not goodbye. So remember that!" Xavier walks out of his office and Country follows Xavier, as Bobby tells everyone in Xavier's office, as Country and Xavier leaves "To be safe, this is a gag order, that will be given to everybody in the family. This DOES NOT leave this building!"
   Meanwhile at Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Fancy yells at her Daughter In Law, as Mona has her pistol aimed at her Husband "You don't even think about killing my Son bitch." Mona looks at Fancy and asks "Why? I should kill you also. The two of you were waiting to come to Adam's Landing and this is your fault we're here!" Wallace yells at Mona "Your light bulb is off Mona. Why would you believe that trash in The Exposer?" Fancy tells Mona "Aretha Evans owns that magazine, and you should know how her people are." Mona looks at her and yells "I don't want to hear your racist attitude Fancy. Your entire family was racists. And it spread to the next generation also." Mona looks at her Husband, and Mother In Law and puts her pistol in her purse, as she tells them "I will be the strong one and just walk out the door. I want to see all of you get what's coming to you. The hell with you both!" Mona storms out, and Fancy walks over to her Son and asks him "Did she hurt you?" Wallace tells his Mother "I got everything ready. Once Xavier's sent to Prison, then I can go in for our goal." Fancy tells him "What I know and you know will destroy The Jackson Family, and you can get what you deserve." Wallace sits back and tells his Mother "Yes I can."
   At Hell Hill, Bree gets off the phone with the ALPD, and Floyd asks her "Any news on Ruth?" Bree cries "They won't say a word about Grandma. This is horrible. Damn horrible. Those bastards will pay for this Uncle Floyd. All of them will." Bree meanwhile recieves a text from Bobby and tells her Great-Uncle "Go upstairs and get Maria and Shannon." Floyd notices the look in Bree's eyes, as he yells for his Daughter and Granddaughter and they run downstairs and Bree tells them what Bobby sent her and says to them sternly "There is to be no mention of this! Play your part." Shannon starts to cry, as does Maria and Floyd says to them with anger in his voice and pain "Brock would roll in his grave right now with what's going on. I never thought I'd see this day ever come. Ruth's in jail, and Xavier is gone." Meanwhile at the ALPD, Russell walks into the jail, as Ruth sits silently in her cell and tells his former Mother In Law "You can thank Xavier and your family for all of this. And now I know who Ava took after." Ruth looks at Russell and doesn't say a word. Russell taunts her, as he asks "How do you feel to know your favorite child killed her sister? How do you feel that the bastard child of B.R. runs your company. I swear your family is really messed up." Ruth looks at Russell and says calmly and coldly, with a tone of disdain "I never liked you. And you played a huge part in destroying my family the moment you set your eyes on Jamie. You should be damn thankful B.R. took care of things or else your worthless ass wouldn't be in the position you're in." Russell looks at Ruth and tells her "I have to do what I have to do. You did the crime and you will pay for the crime. And so will the rest of those criminals in your family." Ruth grows angry, but holds back, remembering what Bree told her, and Russell walks back to Johnny's office and he is quiet for a moment, and he walks inside Johnny's office and tells him "You release Ruth Jackson." Johnny tells Russell "I have no intentions to do that." Russell warns Johnny "I don't give a damn who you're related to you son of a bitch, I said to release her and now! Drop those charges!" Johnny asks Russell "You know if I were to do that, then I'd have to expose you." Russell takes a deep breath and tells Johnny "And remember I can do the same thing to you. And your family. Now release her!"
   In Southpoint Beach, Davis and his Granddaughter watches the race on TV, as Allison's phone rings and she answers it and a looks at her Grandfather and tells him "It's just gotten bad in Adam's Landing." At Southpoint International Speedway, the race is underway, and Rashad has the lead, as Wally runs in 30th position and he doesn't attempt to race the other drivers. Cale drives through the field, as he's running 2nd and Rashad makes an attempt to lap Wally, but Wally pulls a block on Rashad, and Cale looks over at Rashad and he looks at Cale and Rashad lets off the gas, as Cale puts Wally into the wall and Cale waves Rashad by as he takes the lead. Frank sits in his Motor Coach, as he reads a text from Bobby and says to himself "Damnit!" As Wally's crew chief walks inside and tells Frank "Wally was wrecked. He's out of the race. Cale put him in the wall." Frank tells him "Good. I'd done the same thing." Wally's crew chief asks Frank "You seem distant? What's wrong?" Frank tells him "I am just the name for this team now. And Wally Manning's family has declared war on my family." The Crew Chief tells Frank "I don't give a damn about who owns the majority of this team Champ, we answer to you!" Frank tells him "I appreciate that. As soon as the season's finished and if I can't get my team back under my full control, I'm leaving racing." Meanwhile the race has reached the last lap, and Frank tells Rashad over the radio "You and Cale race each other clean." On Cale's radio, Jesse tells Cale "You knock that boy in the wall. Win this!" Cale responds to Jesse "Kiss my ass." Cale follows Rashad around the track as they finish 1st and 2nd. Back at Davis' condo, Allison tells her Grandfather "Cale must have did as I asked him to do." Davis tells Allison "I think you found a great man to spend the rest of your life with." Allison nods and tells him "I think I have." Back at the Speedway, Rashad immediately comes to Victory Lane, and Cale pulls to the garage and gets out of his car, as Jesse yells "I told you to wreck him!" Cale glares at Jesse and Frank walks up and tells Cale "Get Allison and meet me at the Airport." Jesse looks at Frank and asks "So you've finally decided to play a Father. I guess since you've been bought out by the Mannings, you have nothing left." Frank punches Jesse and walks to Victory Lane and tells Rashad "Get your trophy and let's head back home." Rashad gets his trophy and Frank tells his team "Get everything packed up and I'll see you at the shop." All notice a different look in Frank's eyes, as one of the crew members checks his phone and asks Rashad's crew chief "Have you seen this?"
   Back in Adam's Landing, Aretha returns home, sees Willie on the front porch, with Little Sidney in her arms and Aretha smiles and Willie tells her Daughter in a sassy tone "Suprise." Aretha hugs her Mother and Grandson and Willie tells Aretha "Rashad won." Aretha takes a deep breath and tells Willie "Good." Willie, Aretha, and Little Sidney walks inside and Sassy and Terrance sits inside as they are silent, with a look of shock on their faces. Aretha and Willie looks at the TV and Willie looks at everyone and says "Oh lord. Ruth's been arrested. And now this." Terrance asks his Mother "Ruth was arrested?" Aretha's stunned as well, and Willie looks at them and says "She got her one phone call, and she called me." Aretha, Willie, Terrance, and Sassy all watches on as the news makes a major announcement and Sayyid walks inside and puts his briefcase down and everyone turns to him and he tells them "Don't believe what you see. The media are liars. Damn liars." Aretha asks her Uncle "What do you know?" Sayyid tells all of them "All I can tell you is that it isn't what it's being portrayed. That's all I can say." Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, In Wallace and Mona's suite, an AK-47 sits in Wallace's room, as Mona walks inside to pack her belongs and she has seen the news report and says to herself  "Oh my god!", as she sees the gun in the room.
   At Jackson Inc, Bobby tells Beth, Leigh, Sully, Burt, Jared, Ava, Winston, and Desi, as all of them shake their heads in disgust "We had to do this." Beth tells everyone "We all have to work together now and keep things in order for when Xavier returns." Leigh cries uncontrollably, as Sully and Ciarra consoles her and Ava  tells everyone "Now that I'm in charge of  Jackson Inc, we have a lot to do. All of us." Winston tells his Son and Grandson "I will help the two of you with Jim's and Foodstar. We will defeat Wallace. But we are all here because we love Xavier, and we have to keep this company alive. If not, then Wallace Manning Jr wins." Desi tells them "Fancy Manning was Rodney's Aunt. There's some more history." Bobby tells Desi "That will also be a huge benefit in bringing the Mannings down." Desi tells everyone "I am going home. I will make sure Mona divorces Wallace and I will also pay Aretha a visit." Bobby tells Desi "She likely knows the connection." Desi tells all of them "I have really screwed up and I admit that, but now I plan to get myself together and I hate this. I really hate what this has come down to." Desi walks out and Beth stops Desi and Desi turns around and Beth tells Desi in a humble tone "Thank you for what you've done." Sully also walks up to Desi and tells her "You've earned our loyalty." Desi and Sully hugs and Desi tells Sully "I've caused enough pain for all of you. Now it's time to heal." Desi leaves and Bobby tells everyone "All of you go back to Hell Hill, the ALPD is investigating the explosion outside, and Ruth has been released." Country returns, as everyone prepares to leave, and he looks at Leigh and gives her an envelope and tells her "X told me to give this to you." Leigh reads his letter and notices the tear stains on the letter and Leigh tells everyone "We've been apart for so many years, and tonight I have to go home and see Gracie and Little X, and tell them Daddy isn't going to be home. He isn't coming home." Everyone heads to Hell Hill.
   At Hell Hill, Ruth walks through the door, and Floyd, Maria, and Bree greets her with a hug and Ruth tells them "Russell stepped up. There's no promises, but he's dropping his charges." At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Fancy sits in her Son's office, as Johnny tells them "Russell released Ruth." Fancy yells, as she slaps her son "And you listened to that two faced bastard?" Wallace yells "This day is getting worse by the minute! Johnny, I will make damn sure you regret this!" Johnny tells them "I do have some good news though." Wallace asks "And what would that be?" Johnny tells them "Xavier Jackson is dead. Now the empire will fall." Wallace smiles and Fancy tells him "And since Brock Jr is returning to town, this will set the stage for what happens next." At The Sunset Club, Russell and the ALPD arrives at Wallace's suite, as Mona tells them "This was in here when I arrived to pack my things." Russell is quiet for a moment, as he remembers what Ruth said earlier and tells Mona "I owe The Jacksons and I especially owe Ava. I did her wrong years ago. I turned her into what she is today." Russell tells the officers "This is an official crime scene. When Wallace arrives, arrest him!" Mona asks Russell "Will I be in trouble?" Russell tells her "You don't worry about anything. I don't like Xavier nor will I ever, but I despise your Husband and his family more." Mona heads out and Russell tells the ALPD "Let Johnny Manning think he's in charge, but I will call the shots from here on out."
   As night has fallen in Adam's Landing, The Jacksons gather together at Hell Hill as they rejoice the fact Ruth's been released and Bobby fills everyone in on what has happened and the family embrace in a hug as Bobby tells them "We have to stand together for B.R. and Xavier." Frank walks through the door, along with Cale and Allison, and everyone has the same mindset and goal. Desi returns home and finds Mona sitting on the porch, with her suitcase, and Desi tells her "Make yourself comfortable." At The Evans Home, Rashad hands his trophy to his Grandmother and Willie tells her Grandson with tears in her eyes "I am putting that on the mantle over the fireplace." Ciarra returns to The Penthouse and sits in the living room, and cries as she looks up and says "Watch over Xavier and Tennessee and Allan." At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Johnny has left and texts his Mother and tells her "Tell Wallace to get a room at The Inn." Fancy looks at Wallace and hands him a piece of paper, and tells him "Here's confirmation." Wallace reads it and looks at his Mother and tells her "This is the greatest news I have gotten all day." Fancy also looks at her Son and tells him "There's something else I need to tell you." Fancy tells Wallace and he yells "WHAT!" Back at Hell Hill, as everyone is in the living room, trying to figure out a way to keep everything together, Leigh goes to the Nursery upstairs, by herself and looks at Gracie and Xavier Jr and tells them with tears in her eyes "Daddy isn't coming home for awhile." On a private plane, Xavier sits in a chair and looks out the window and thinks of Leigh, Sully, Gracie and Xavier Jr, and his family and takes a deep breath and closes his eyes as he cries, as he says to himself  "Wallace Manning Jr, you'll die for this!"

1 comment: