Monday, August 5, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 196. The Ultimate Betrayal

   In Burt and Bree's Mansion, Bree grabs her stomach, as she has a sharp pain after seeing her husband, and sister in the bed she shares with her husband, having sex. Summer asks Bree in a tone of fear "Are you ok? Bree?" Summer runs over to Bree's side, as Burt calls 911, and Bree screams at Summer "Get the hell out of  my house you selfish whore! Aunt Ava and all of them..." Bree holds her stomach, as she lays on the floor in a cradled position, and screams in pain as Burt asks his wife in a frantic tone "What can I do Bree?" Bree yells at Burt "Pack your damn bags you horny bastard!" Summer and Burt stays in the room, as the paramedics arrive and Bree's taken to City Hospital. Burt follows the paramedics, as does Summer as she is taken to City Hospital and Burt asks his Wife "Want me to come with you?" Bree shakes her head, as tears flow down her face, and anger and hurt in her eyes show and she tells the paramedic "Call my Aunt Ava and Grandma." Bree's taken to City Hospital, and Burt looks at Summer as she's horrified, and Burt tells her in a serious, scared tone "You may have just killed my child." Summer looks at Burt and says "I'm not the only guilty party." Burt puts on his clothes, as does Summer, as they get ready to go down to the Hospital.
   Meanwhile at Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Sully,Jared,Xavier,Leigh, and Beth walks inside as Jared holds his wife with a huge smile on his face and tells everyone "It looks like Sully and I's practice has finally paid off!" Sully puts her head on his shoulder and says with a tone of content "Soon we'll be parents. And we should consider a nursery to put inside here." Beth tells her Granddaughter" I am going to make a quilt for my first Great-Grandchild." I feel old." Leigh tells her Mother In Law "I think that makes two of us." Xavier is quiet, as he puts his arms around his Mother and Wife and he looks at his Daughter and says in a humble tone "The two of you deserve this. My Princess will have a child of her own. And I'll be a Papaw." Xavier starts to cry and Sully asks her Father "Why are you crying Daddy?" Xavier walks over and wraps his arms around his Oldest Daughter, and tells her "It's hard to accept you're no longer a little girl. I can still hear you running around Grandma and Papaw's home in Blue Ridge, and you were never too far from my side." Sully says "When the cravings kick in, you can take me for pizza and all the things you did when I was a kid." Xavier hugs Sully and says proudly "I will Princess." Beth tells her Son and Daughter In Law "It's been a long day and let's allow Sully and Jared some time to themselves. It's been a nice day." Xavier and Leigh hugs Sully and Jared, and Beth hugs her Granddaughter, and tells Jared "I am thankful that Sully has you." Jared tells Beth humbly "Your Granddaughter is one amazing woman." Xavier,Leigh, and Beth all nod in agreement as Xavier and Leigh heads home to Hell Hill, as Beth follows until her phone rings as they reach the elevator and Beth tells the nurse on the other line "I'm on my way." Xavier and Leigh asks Beth, as she has a look of dread "What's wrong?" Beth tells her Son and Daughter In Law "Bree's on her way to City Hospital. I have a bad feeling about this." Xavier looks at Leigh and tells his Wife "I think you should head back to Hell Hill and let me go with Mother. This may get ugly." Leigh shakes her head as she asks Beth "What's wrong with Bree?" Beth tells her "I think Burt pulled down his zipper again for Summer." Leigh rolls her eyes, as does Xavier, as all of them get on the elevator.
   At Hell Hill, Ruth's in the living room, as she sees Shannon and Precious sitting on the couch and Shannon tells Ruth "You seem quiet." Ruth looks at Shannon and smiles and tells her "Sweetie, everything's fine. Where's your Mama and Papa?" Shannon tells Ruth "They are upstairs in the nursery. Grandma is upstairs also." Ruth reminds Shannon with a laugh "Ciarra is a very sweet, gentle lady. But be careful calling her Grandma when Tenny is on the prowl." Shannon looks at Ruth and says, as she pets Precious "I will remember that." Ruth heads upstairs as Shannon turns the channel and Precious growls, and Shannon asks him "You must be addicted to Television!" Precious howls as Shannon turns the channel back to Soapland, and Precious lays his head in Shannon's lap as she pets him, asking "Why are you so nice, while your Mother is so mean and cruel?" Precious looks at her and nudges her hand, as she pets him. Ruth meanwhile walks inside the nursery and Maria,Ciarra,and Floyd are playing with Gracie and Xavier Jr and Floyd asks Ruth "So how is Willie?" Ruth tells him "She is doing incredible. God has performed a great miracle." Maria and Ciarra smiles as Ruth seems to be distracted and Ruth asks Floyd "May I talk to you outside?" Floyd walks out into the hall and Floyd asks Ruth "What is it? It looks like something is bothering you." Ruth tells him of her visit with Bree and Frank earlier and Floyd tells her "I wish for the best with Bree. But Corbin will hurt her again." Ruth tells Floyd "It's something else Floyd. Frank can handle what's going on at FJR, but I saw somebody today." Floyd asks "Who did you see?" Ruth tells Floyd "The former town tramp, Fancy Barr." Floyd asks Ruth "Fancy? She's in town?" Ruth nods and says "She's Wallace Manning Jr's Mama." Floyd asks Ruth "Did you talk to her?" Ruth responds "I didn't and walked away, but she and I have some things to discuss and I plan to do that tomorrow.." Ruth's phone rings and it's City Hospital, and Ruth hangs up and Floyd asks Ruth "Who was that?" Ruth tells him "Bree's in the Emergency Room." Ruth heads out and Floyd walks back into the nursery and Maria and Ciarra asks him, as he has a look of dread on his face "What's going on with Ruth?" Floyd sighs and tells his Daughter and Ciarra "I think I'm heading home and practice target shooting." Floyd heads out and Ciarra looks at Maria and she's quiet as Ciarra tells her "I'm going to check on him. Precious is with Shannon." Ciarra heads out and runs into Leigh, as she walks inside and Ciarra asks "Where's Beth and Xavier?" Leigh tells her "At City Hospital. Bree was rushed to the Hospital earlier." Ciarra runs out of the door and Leigh heads upstairs to see Gracie and Xavier Jr.
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Winston waits at the door, as Ava gets dressed and Winston tells Ava "I'm going with you Ava. And you better not pull any stunts!" Ava says to her Husband "I promise nothing. I told you this would happen!" They head out and heads down to City Hospital. Meanwhile at City Hospital, Beth and Xavier has arrived and they see Frank and Xavier glares at Frank and he tells his Brother "I know you are angry." Xavier doesn't say a word and Beth heads in the triage, as Bree is situated and she holds her stomach in pain and Bree sees Beth and asks "Where's Grandma and Aunt Ava?" Beth walks over and tells her "They are on their way Bree." Beth checks Bree's charts and looks at Bree and Bree asks Beth "Am I in a nightmare Aunt Beth? Is this really happening?" Beth answers "This isn't a dream. What brought this on?" Bree starts to cry and tells her "When I walked into my bedroom, Burt and Summer were having sex in my bedroom. In the bed I share with Burt." Beth rolls her eyes and takes a deep breath, as she walks over to Bree's side and holds her hand and says gently "You are a strong young lady Bree. You will need to stay strong." In the Waiting Room, Frank tells Xavier "I signed a contract with Wallace's, and they also got 51% of my team." Xavier asks "51%?" Frank tells his Brother "I never did read contracts. I reckon because racers never worried about it, but Bree pointed it out to me earlier.." Xavier eyes turn red as he tells his Brother "It looks like Wallace is trying to go for the gold. He's got you, he's going for Jim's and Foodstar, and he is starting a war he doesn't want to start." Frank looks at his Brother, as he tells Xavier "I want my team back." Ava,Ruth,and Winston arrives and Ava and Ruth walks into the Emergency Room and heads to Bree's bedside. Burt arrives in the Waiting Room, as does Summer, and Winston has a look of disappointment in his eyes, as Xavier walks up to Summer and coldly tells her "Get your ass out of this hospital you whore!" Frank meanwhile punches Burt in the face forcefully and tells him, with anger in his tone "You messed up you son of a bitch! I warned you." Burt tries to talk and Frank pins him against the wall and tells him "You're not going inside there with my Niece." Winston defends his Son, as Summer yells at Xavier "Bree's my sister and the only one that has ever loved me!" Xavier snaps "Shut up! This family has a lot on the line, and you will regret this. You burned your bridges with all of us." Summer yells at Xavier "You evil bastard, you're just like Grandpa B.R! Go to hell!" Summer looks at Frank and he has Burt pinned to the wall, as he tells him with anger in his voice "I want to kick your worthless ass and make you hurt!" Winston pulls Frank off of his Son and Burt yells at Frank "I'm here for my Wife whether you like it or not!" Winston warns Frank "You leave my son alone you hypocrite!" Frank asks "Who in the hell are you calling a hypocrite Winston?" Winston points at Frank and Frank warns Winston "It's only started." Summer asks her Uncle "Are you going to defend me?" Frank looks at Summer and turns his back to his Niece. Winston and Burt walks off, as Xavier tells Summer "Just sit down and wait for Grandma and Ava." In the triage, Ruth and Ava are with Bree, as Beth looks at all of them and Ruth asks "What is it Beth?" Ava watches on, as Beth tells Bree "You've suffered a miscarriage Bree." Bree starts to cry as Beth tells the nurses "Send Bree to the Maternity Ward, and let's do a C-section and remember to stay strong." Ruth holds her Granddaughter,as Bree cries and the nurses take Bree to Maternity, as Ruth and Beth follows, and Ava walks out into the Waiting Room and sees Summer and Ava rushes at her and knocks her to the ground and shrieks "I hope you're happy you selfish whoring bitch! You're sister lost the baby because of you!" Frank rolls his eyes and Ava tells him "She's in maternity." Frank heads up to Maternity as Ava attacks Summer and Xavier stand back, as Summer warns her Aunt "I will press charges against your psychotic ass!" Ava slaps Summer repeatedly and laughs "And what will they do bitch? Nothing."
   Meanwhile, Desi and Jesse returns to her old home, as Jesse tells his Wife "This place looks like hell!" Desi looks around and responds "I will call a decorating firm in the morning to decorate my home." Jesse reminds her "This is our home Desi." Desi looks at Jesse and tells him "This home is mine. I paid for this. I own this." Jesse looks at Desi and tells her "I got that Warehouse on Downtown Adam's Landing to move my team here." Desi looks at her Husband and rolls her eyes and says "I am interested in one thing and that is Lane and Manning. I'm about to go head to head with that spoiled brat Xavier has for a daughter." Jesse yells at Desi "Do you only think about yourself? We are a couple and you should show some support for me also." Desi snarks "I sponsor you right now. Otherwise I don't want to hear about it." Jesse walks out of the house and bumps into Fancy as he leaves and Fancy asks Desi "Where is Jesse going?" Desi looks at Rodney's Aunt and tells her "He's mad. But I'm not worried about it." Fancy pulls out a bottle of champagne and tells Desi "Well Desi, I thought we could have a toast to the success of Lane And Manning and discuss strategy." Desi gets some glasses as Fancy makes herself comfortable and Desi asks "Where's Mona?" Fancy responds "She's with Wallace. I thought I'd give them some space." Desi pours herself and Fancy a glass and they look at each other and Fancy quips "Ruth Jackson looks like she's 100 years old." Desi tells Fancy "Since she's a Jackson, what else would you expect?" Fancy sits back and tells Desi "I love how Adam's Landing thinks she's the Queen and this sweet lady. They are so wrong." Desi responds "I know about what happened years ago. Rodney told me." Fancy sighs "Yes. And it's a shame that Winston killed my nephew." Desi is quiet and Fancy tells her "The Manning Family will soon destroy the foundation Adam's Landing is built on and I will enjoy watching Ruth's Family lose." Desi and Fancy toasts, as Desi tells Fancy "I completely agree!"
    Back at Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Sully and Jared sits on the couch, as they cuddle next to each other as Sully tells her Husband "We're about to have a baby." Jared smiles and tells his Wife "Now we will have something that will always keep us forever connected." There's a knock on the door and Jared answers and it's Allison and Cale and Allison asks Sully "Leigh just called me and told me." Sully smiles and says "I am expecting." Cale walks over and congratulates Jared and Cale tells Sully and Jared "I hope Allison and I can have the same kind of relationship the two of you share." Allison looks at Cale and tells him "We already have a beautiful relationship. I just wish you would tell me what your keeping from me." Cale wraps his arms around Allison and responds "You'll find out tomorrow when we go to Southpoint Beach. I have a surprise for you." Sully and Jared smiles as Sully tells Allison "He's got something planned for you." Allison looks at Cale as he looks down and says in a silent tone "You be patient Allison. You will be pleased." Allison and Cale sits down, as they have brought a Pizza from La Trattioria to Sully and Jared and celebrates with Sully and Jared with Sully's first pregnancy since her previous pregnancy due to her rape, which resulted in a miscarriage, after Sully's fight with Desi.
   At The Sunset Club, Wallace and Mona are in their suite, as Wallace asks his Wife "Are you ready baby?" , as he dims the lights and Mona tells her Husband "I want to know about what our Son told me about Candi?" Wallace walks over and kisses her and says "Wally is just trying to break us up. Candi isn't in Adam's Landing." Mona looks at her Husband and tells him "You better be honest Wallace. Because I have warned you." Wallace looks at Mona and kisses her neck, and tells her "Don't worry about that dear. Let's just look forward to what's coming in the future. I now control FJR, Wally has a distraction and he's going to be busy, and soon we'll have Xavier Jackson on his knees as I destroy his company, like I did to all the other chains that have went against me." Mona touches Wallace's face and looks at him and says in a sly tone "Just remember, if I see Candi and if I see the two of you together, then you won't have a thing." Wallace assures his Wife "You're the only woman for me." Wallace kisses Mona and leads her to the bed, where they begin to make love. Outside Wallace's suite, Candace hears them from outside, and she says to herself "I think I have an idea." Candace makes a phone call and tells Aretha "I have a story for The Exposer, that will make both of us a lot of money."
   In a field, on the Whispering Hills estate, Floyd puts up a picture of Burt on a pole and shoots it with his rifle and Ciarra walks up behind him and notices the jar of Moonshine on the table by his chair and asks him "You need to relax Floyd. Don't harm Burt. It would hurt more people than you realize." Floyd looks at Ciarra and tells her "I can't let him keep up with his ways. He has hurt Maria, and now Bree.." Ciarra puts her arms around him and tells him gently "Let it go. Lay it down." Ciarra tells Floyd to put down his rifle, and Floyd looks at Ciarra and asks her "Are you on Corbin's side?" Ciarra tells him "I don't want to see Wallace Manning Jr destroy Jackson Inc and the Supermarket chain J.D. and Jacob started. Burt is too valuable to lose." Floyd asks Ciarra" I understand, but.."Ciarra puts her fingers on his mouth and says to him "I have spoken." She tells Floyd "I think it's time we go try out your bedroom." Floyd looks at Ciarra and Ciarra grabs his hand, as they walk into his house, and walk into his bedroom and Ciarra kisses Floyd, and Floyd kisses Ciarra and she takes off his cowboy hat, and puts it on the dresser, and they head over to the bed, and they make love for the first time.
   At Hell Hill, Xavier returns home and sees Shannon and Precious in the living room and walks upstairs into the nursery, and Leigh and Maria asks him "How's Bree?" Xavier looks at them and says in a somber tone "She suffered a miscarriage." Leigh hugs Xavier and sighs "Here we are expecting our first Grandchild, and Bree loses her child." Xavier tells his Wife "I hate it for her." Maria tells them "My heart breaks for Bree. I think Shannon and I are going home. We'll be back in the morning. Ciarra's letting Precious stay with us." Xavier smiles as Maria heads downstairs and she tells her Daughter "Let's go home." Shannon and Precious heads out, as Maria has a look of sadness in her eyes, as her heart hurts for Bree. At City Hospital, Ava arrives in the Maternity Ward, as Beth and the OBGYN has delivered the baby, via C-Section, and Beth tells Bree,Ruth,Frank,and Ava "It was a little girl." Bree cries, as she's consoled by her family. Outside in the Waiting Room, Winston and Burt walks upstairs and Winston tells his Son "I think you need to go somewhere safe." Burt tells his Father "Ava doesn't scare me." Winston warns Burt "Ava is fiercely protective of her family and like I told you, Ava doesn't mess around and she's wants revenge." Summer walks upstairs and Winston and Burt both tell her, as they notice her face bruised, after Ava's attack "You need to leave." Frank,Ruth,and Ava walks outside and Ruth slaps Summer and tells her with anger in her voice "You have proven to me that you take after your Mother!" Ruth looks at Burt and tells him "My Granddaughter is hurting and that hurts me. I won't forget this." Ava glares at Burt, and as Winston stands in the room, and Frank warns Burt "You need to leave before I kick your ass." Ava silently walks up to Burt and is silent, with hurt and anger in her eyes, as she forcefully slaps him to the ground, and kicks him in the groin, and looks at everyone and walks out." As night-time has fallen in Adam's Landing, as The Evans family celebrate Willie's miraculous recovery, and Sully and Jared celebrate the news of the new addition to their family, and the war drums beat in the background,  the stage is set, as winds of change blow, and the tension high, for some in Adam's Landing, it's Daylight, and for others, Darkness.
   

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO ! I CAN FEEL THE WINDS OF CHANGE COMING ! GOOD EPISODE !

    ReplyDelete