Friday, August 16, 2013

Daylight And Darkness : Episode 205. The Anniversary Part 2, The Return

   In The Storm Shelter, Brock Jr sits chained to the floor, as Floyd walks inside and Country comes in a few moments later. Brock Jr asks his Uncle "I had always thought you would have been one to have supported Daddy?" Floyd looks around and opens a jar of Moonshine and takes a drink, as he loads his rifle and tells his Nephew "I hear Tommy's dead. I wonder who killed him?" Brock Jr glares at Country and yells "You son of a bitch! You killed my Son?" Country takes a drink of Moonshine and laughs "I didn't kill him, although I would have loved to put some bullets in his ass." Floyd looks at his Nephew, and then Country and asks him "Who should be the one to kill Junior?" Brock Jr taunts his Uncle "So I understand you're hitting the sheets with Beth's Aunt. I didn't know she was a whore too. You were always attracted to whores  Uncle Floyd. Aunt Helen, that other one.." Floyd walks over and picks Brock Jr up and gets in his face and angrily warns him "Don't you tempt me you son of a bitch. Brock is dead. All because of your greed and because he finally decided to stop bailing your ass out of trouble. You couldn't handle it, and you couldn't handle the fact he was about to move to Blue Ridge, to be around people who actually gave a damn about him, AND YOU KILLED HIM!!!!" Floyd punches Brock Jr in the mouth and Country sits back, as he tells Floyd "Don't hurt him too bad. I think we should let Xavier have this one." Floyd lets Brock Jr go, as he falls back to the ground and Floyd looks at Country and tells him "I owe my Brother some justice. This family deserves some justice. I can promise you one thing, by the time this day is done, somebody will be joining their son!"
    Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, The Manning Family are frantic, as the media swarms around them, as Fancy tells them "Aretha Evans is black isn't she? Those people love to gossip. Your typical ******." Candace runs away from the media, as a few reporters follow behind her and she yells at them "I have nothing to say!" Johnny and Wallace pushes their Mother into her room, as Johnny tells them "Leave us the hell alone!" Wallace is furious and screams at his Mother "Damnit Mother! Why can't you shut up?" Fancy yells "They wanted the damn truth, I gave it to them!" Johnny paces, as Wallace screams "This will destroy Wallace's! None of us have ever approved of your racist attitude and now you have really went off the deep end!" Fancy looks at her Sons and tells them "I call them as I see them. The mere thought of the name Evans makes me sick. I wonder if Willie is still alive? I'd love to pay her a visit." Wallace's phone rings and it's his attorney, as he tells Wallace "Since Wally isn't driving for FJR, you no longer hold 51% ownership. Xavier Jackson's attorney has bought you out." Wallace screams "Damnit!" and hangs up the phone and yells at Johnny "Is that son of a bitch really dead? I really want to know!" Johnny tells his Brother "Who knows?"
   At Hell Hill, Ruth, Beth, Leigh, Sully, Jared, and Ciarra watches the TV as Ruth tells them "Karma has bit that bitch. I wouldn't be surprised if Willie doesn't call me within the next few minutes, wanting to pay Fancy a visit." Bobby comes out of Xavier's study, as he's gotten off the phone with Adam's Landing International Airport, and tells everyone "Xavier's jet hasn't landed in Adam's Landing." Everyone looks at Bobby with fear in their eyes and all are silent as Bobby tells Leigh "You need to come with me." Sully and Beth tells Bobby "We're coming with you!" Bobby tells them bluntly "Only Leigh." Leigh is silent, as she has a look of fear on her face as Bobby tells her "Let's go." Sully hugs her Mother, and Leigh assures her Daughter "As soon as I know something I will call you." Bobby and Leigh heads out, and Beth looks at everyone and tells them "Bobby knows something." Ruth tells them "I think he's here and when Xavier's ready, he will make his appearance." Frank and Bree arrives at Hell Hill and he tells the family "I own FJR again in full." Ruth asks her Son "How did that happen?" Frank tells everyone "Thanks to Bree, and also Xavier, my team belongs to me again." Beth is quiet, as are Sully and Jared, as Bree tells them "Wally Manning was the key to Wallace's majority ownership, and there was a clause in the contract, and as we all know, Wallace's is publicly traded in the Stock Exchange. It's his way of business, so Bobby, on behalf of Xavier, bought Wallace out." Frank tells everyone "This is a sad day, but I have a feeling that there's some daylight about to come." Ruth hugs her Son and tells everyone "I agree with Frank. My gut tells me peace is around the corner."
   At The Exposer, Aretha sits in her office, as she fumes with anger, after listening to Fancy's racist rant on TV and Willie arrives and tells her Daughter "I think it's time for Clara to learn a lesson." Aretha looks at her Mother and asks "Where is my Grandson?" Willie answers "I let Sassy babysit him. Rashad is with her. Terrance is at the Hospital and I want to kick Clara's ass." Aretha looks at her Mother and quips "You are fiery today Mama." Willie tells Aretha "Clara's family has done nothing but bring pain to the Ross and the Evans family over the years. It's past time for me to confront that bitch!" Aretha reminds her Mother "You saw the news, she just destroyed herself. And very soon Mama, karma will bite them in the ass! Trust me." Willie asks her Daughter "What do you know Aretha?" Aretha tells her Mother" After that rant, people will be selling their shares in Wallace's. And it will tank." Willie asks "And what else?" Aretha tells her Mother "Mona Manning has filed for divorce. And there is NO pre-nuptial agreement." Willie tells her Daughter "I think I may want to come work for you." Aretha laughs and tells Willie "Leave this to me Mama." Aretha pours Willie a glass of wine and tells her Mother "Let's just sit back and watch the train wreck."
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, tension grows in Ava and Winston's Estate, as Russell asks Ava, Winston, and Burt "Where is Summer?" In Summer's room, she hears her Father and screams as Russell hears her and runs to her voice and yells at Ava "Unlock the damn door." Ava tells Russell "No." Burt meanwhile receives a ton of messages, as does Winston, as Russell looks at his Ex-Wife and tells her "You let my Daughter out of here. I will take care of her." Ava tells Russell "Oh you will? Take her away so she can have an abortion? Oh hell no you won't you bastard. She will have this child and then Burt will raise it. And Summer will be out of the picture and she can do whatever the hell she wants, as long as she stays the hell away from the family."
Russell looks at Ava and yells "As I have told you Ava, if you want to finish off the past, kill me Ava! KILL ME! Leave Summer out of it!" Winston and Burt meanwhile looks at each other as they see the stock price for Wallace's plummeting, and Winston tells his Son "I think somebody will be enjoying this." Burt nods. Meanwhile Ava pulls out her pistol and asks Russell point blank "Do you really mean that Russell? Honestly? Do you mean that?" Russell yells "Summer shouldn't suffer for my mistakes!" Ava reminds Russell "Well Summer has made her mistakes too and she should pay for them. The only thing keeping her ass breathing is the fact that the baby she's carrying is my Husband's Grandchild. Otherwise I'd done her like I did her Mother. Except with fire." Russell looks at Ava and warns her "I can have you arrested for holding my Daughter against her will, along with Winston." Ava turns off the safety and tells Russell "I'd strongly recommend that you get that idea out of your head, if you know what's good for you."
    At Desi's Home, Desi, Mona, and Wally sits in the living room as Mona's Attorney arrives and tells Mona "I have the papers ready to sign." Wally looks at his Mother as she tells him "I'm about to be free from these damn Mannings once and for all." Jesse walks inside, and aims his pistol at Mona and tells her "Damn right you will be free." Desi is floored as Jesse tells Wally "Your Father sponsors me and you support your family boy." Wally warns Jesse "And you have lost." Desi yells at her Husband "Jesse Adams! What in the hell are you doing?" Jesse looks at his Wife and tells her "It looks like I have some secrets myself." Jesse looks at Mona and tells her "I have a lifetime sponsorship on the line and you're standing in my way." Mona's Attorney warns Jesse "I don't think that's a smart idea." Jesse looks at him and laughs "Don't worry about that. I will shoot you also. I have to think about myself. This is a once in a lifetime chance." Jesse turns off the safety and tells Desi "If you can be selfish, than so can I!" Desi yells at Jesse "Don't even think about it!" Mona panics and Wally asks Jesse "So your the one that's been working for my Father?" Jesse nods and Desi shrieks "It looks like Mona won't be the only one filing divorce papers today." Jesse looks at Mona. Desi, and Wally and aims at Mona and his finger's on the trigger and Wally pushes his Mother out of the way, as Mona's Attorney falls dead, as he's been shot. Desi rushes at Jesse and they struggle, and another shot is fired, as Wally takes his Mother upstairs, Desi looks at Jesse and they both look down, as both sees blood.
   Back at Hell Hill, Ruth tells everyone "It looks like it's clearing up outside. I think we should pay B.R. a visit today." Sully cries "I want my Daddy to come back home!" Beth, Jared, and Ciarra console Sully as Frank and Bree looks at Sully and Ruth tells them "I really hope Xavier comes back soon. My nose is itching right now." Frank asks his Mother "Doesn't that only happen when Uncle Floyd comes to town?" Ruth tells her Son and Granddaughter "I feel it. He's here." Ruth walks over to Sully and tells her gently "Your Daddy will be home soon. I know he will." Everyone gathers around Sully, as Maria, Shannon, and Precious arrives and Maria asks them "Where's Pop?" Ruth tells Maria "He's in The Storm Shelter." Maria tells everyone "Shannon and I are leaving tomorrow to return to the ranch." Down in The Storm Shelter, Floyd and Country glares at Brock Jr, as he yells "Well the two of you are really boozing right now. Maybe the two of you will kill each other off." Country receives a text and tells Floyd "Bobby has just told us to hold off." Brock Jr asks "Hold off of what?" At Jackson Inc, Bobby and Leigh arrives and Bobby opens the door to Xavier's office, as Leigh looks at Bobby, and he tells her "Go in there." Leigh walks in and Xavier sits at his desk, as Leigh sees her Husband and starts to cry as she goes "X! You're home!" Xavier cries as they run into each other's arms and the hold each other tightly as Xavier tells his Wife "I am home now baby. And you go back to Hell Hill and gather everybody together and tell them. I have something to do first before I arrive." Leigh tells her Husband "Sully needs you X. She hasn't left Hell Hill since you left." Xavier looks at Leigh and wipes the tears from her face and tells her "I know about what happened. Bobby filled me in." Leigh holds on tightly to her Husband, as Xavier tells Bobby "The two of you head back to Hell Hill, and get the family together. I have to take care of something first." Bobby looks at Leigh and they head out and Leigh tells her Husband "I've missed you Xavier Jackson." Xavier looks at Leigh and tells her with tears in his eyes "I've missed you also Leigh Woods. Don't worry about anything my love." Leigh follows Bobby out of Jackson Inc, as Xavier calls his broker and tells him "Tell the stockholders in Wallace's that I want to buy ALL the shares. The broker responds "It's done." Xavier gets up and looks at his Father's portrait, and tells him "Now  it's time to do what you asked me to do Father."
    At Whispering Hills, Russell gets a phone call from the ALPD and is told of a double shooting at Desi's Home, and he looks at Ava and warns her "This isn't over." Ava tells him "Oh hell yes it is you sack of trash!" Russell rushes out and Ava gets a text from Bobby, and she tells Winston and Burt "It's time to head across the road." Burt asks "Is it Xavier?" Winston is also curious and Ava tells them "He didn't say." They rush out, as Summer's locked in her room, and finally opens the window and yells at her Father, though he doesn't hear her, and she notices some lattice, and crawls down slowly, as she escapes Ava and Winston's estate. At Desi's Home, Desi lays on the ground as she's been shot, and Mona keeps her conscious, as Wally grabs Jesse's gun and holds him at gunpoint as the ALPD and the Paramedics has arrived and as Mona's Attorney has died after being shot in the chest, the paramedics puts Desi on the stretcher and they carry her to City Hospital, as Jesse's arrested and Wally asks his Mother "Do you want to go with Ms.Lane to City Hospital?" Mona looks at her Son and tells him "I will and you steer clear from your family." Mona rushes out and Wally gets a phone call from Wallace and he tells his Father "Go to hell you son of a bitch! All of you!"
   At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Wallace and Johnny sits inside his office as they hear of the double shooting and Wallace tells his Brother "We're screwed now." The phone rings, and Wallace goes ballistic as he is told "Your stock is hot right now. Jackson Inc now owns the majority and they are about to completely buy you out." Wallace's anger grows and he tells Johnny "Mother did us in today! She will regret this. She just destroyed our Father's legacy!" Fancy walks into the office and looks at Wallace and Johnny and she tells Johnny "Make yourself useful and get lost!" Wallace asks his Mother "What in the hell do you want now?" Fancy looks at her son and pulls out an envelope and tells her Son "It's time." At Hell Hill, Ava, Winston, and Burt has arrived, as Floyd and Country comes inside and Bobby and Leigh returns and Leigh tells everybody "He has returned. X is home!" Everyone gathers as they share a family hug and Sully asks her Mother, as everyone is curious "Where is Daddy?" In The Storm Shelter, Brock Jr sits alone, as he's chained to the floor, and the door opens and Xavier walks inside and Brock Jr looks at his Brother and says in disgust "You're alive." Xavier pulls out his Colt 45, turns off the safety, and aims it at Brock Jr and tells him "Nobody hurts my Wife and lives you bastard, and this is for our Father."

1 comment:

  1. WOW ! WHAT A WONDERFUL EIPSODE ! REALLY EXCITING ! CAN'T WAIT TILL MONDAY !

    ReplyDelete