Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 209. Connections

  As evening has fallen on Adam's Landing, in Sassy's House, Rashad and Sassy lays on the ground after bullets flew through the living room windows, and Rashad gets up to walk outside, and Sassy is shaking, as she asks Rashad "Do you think it's safe now?" Rashad nods and Sassy gets up as she asks Rashad "Who would do this?" Rashad responds in a scared tone "I don't know. Could have been a missed target or something." Sassy hears Little Sidney's cry and runs to his Nursery, as Rashad calls his Mother, who's at The Exposer, and Rashad tells Aretha "Somebody's just shot out the windows of Sassy's House!" Aretha sits at her desk, and as she reads her computer, and reads the music news, tells her Son "I'm on my way." Aretha hangs up the phone and reads an article "Latoya Shane signs to Nationwide Records." Aretha fumes as she has a flashback and is silent, with fear in her eyes, as she heads to Sassy's House. At The Sunset Club, The Man walks into his suite and makes a phone call and says "I did a drive by. I think I got her." The person on the other line responds "Drive by shootings don't work. Try harder." The person on the other line hangs up, and The Man sits in his room, as he says to himself "Break in."
  At Hell Hill, Xavier returns home and Beth and Ruth sits in the living room, as Xavier hugs his Mother and Ruth and Beth tells her Son "Gracie and Xavier Jr is asleep. They are out like a light." Xavier asks his Mother "Bobby told me you found something in the vault." The envelope sits on the coffee table, as Beth and Ruth has looked at it and Ruth tells Xavier "We can't make out the first name on this Birth Certificate, but the last name is clearly Jackson." Xavier picks the Birth Certificate up and looks at it and says "The name is faded, I can't make it out." Beth tells her Son "Bobby and I couldn't either." Ruth looks at them and tells them "B.R. had two brothers, Floyd and Joe. I don't think it says Joe." Beth agrees, as does Xavier, as he says to them, analyzing the letter "The first letter is either a B or an F, but it's clear it's five letters." Ruth quips "Carla was a whore. She slept with anybody willing to pay her, or if she wanted to as she used to say "Break them in and help them find their manhood." Beth rolls her eyes, as Xavier tells them "I'm going to pay Wallace a visit. We're going to find out the truth. I'm sick of this and I will play dirty with that son of a bitch!" Xavier pulls out his Colt 45 and tells them "Either way, we're finding out." Xavier walks out and Leigh bumps into her Husband and asks him "Where are you going X?" Xavier kisses his Wife and tells her "I'm about to get some damn answers!" Xavier walks away, as Leigh walks inside and Beth and Ruth asks Leigh "What's bothering you? You look angry." Leigh tells them "My Sister came to Class and was kissing up. " Beth asks Leigh "I thought you were an only child?" Leigh rolls her eyes and tells her Mother In Law "I wish. Mona Manning is my Oldest Sister and I hate that bitch with everything I have in me." Beth and Ruth are stunned, and Beth gets a text and tells Leigh and Ruth "I have to leave for a few minutes. Desi is throwing a fit about something." Beth heads out, as she heads to Desi's Home, and says to herself  "Mona is staying there. Mona will meet her worst nightmare with me."
   Meanwhile at Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Sully walks in and hears a yell "The Mother to my Granddaughter. Oh joy joy!" Jared hugs his Wife and says "I had to go to LaFayette and pick Mom up." Gabriella looks at Sully and smiles and says "You're glowing already. I think I am going to buy little dresses and dolls and move in full time." Sully asks her Mother In Law "What were you doing in LaFayette, and why did Jared have to pick you up?" Gabriella looks at Sully and says in a paranoid "Psychos are loose. I also felt dirty and tore off my clothes and sat on a hill and the LaFayette Five O stopped by and picked me up. I told them I was psychic, but they didn't buy it." Sully asks Gabriella "Are you taking your meds?" Gabriella smells an odor and tells Sully and Jared "Why do I need medication when I know there's something better across the hall." Sully rolls her eyes and looks at her Husband and says "Gran has returned." Gabriella asks Sully "Tenny is a stoner?" Sully tells her "Yes she is. Sometimes she smokes too much though and she'll blast Uncle Allan's music or J.B. Brown. She's unpredictable." Gabriella tells her Son and Daughter In Law "She's  plotting. She has a nice gift she got from her Grandson. It will be quiet tonight." Sully asks "What gift?" Jared tells his Wife "Xavier gave all the stock from Wallace's to Tenny." Sully is suprised, but tells Jared "Like Daddy says, all's fair in business." Jared agrees, and Gabriella tells them "I think I'm going across the hall and pay Tenny a visit. Jared sternly tells his Mother "Don't go over there Mom. She isn't crazy about you, and I know why you're itching to pay her a visit." Gabriella hugs her Son and smiles "We'll be best friends Jared." Gabriella runs out and Sully and Jared looks at each other, and Jared tells his Wife "We really have our hands full now." Sully laughs "It definitely won't be boring around here."
   At Chantel's, Frank, Cale, and Allison have dinner and Cale asks his Father "So what was the gift you have for us?" Frank looks at his Son and Daughter In Law and pulls an envelope out of his pocket and tells them "After everything that has happened of late, I wanted to give you this." Cale and Allison opens the envelope and Cale is blown away, as is Allison as Cale asks "Co owner of my ride at FJR, and 10 acres on The Farm?" Frank looks at his Son and tells him "You now own your ride at my team and Bree helped me out on the legal stuff. And Uncle Floyd said that when the two of you are ready, to let him know so he can start building." Allison reminds Cale "What about Mom's House? We're staying there since she's in Los Angeles." Cale looks at Allison and tells his Wife "I love it out where Dad lives. It's quiet and peaceful. And a great place to raise a child." Allison reminds her Husband "I thought we agreed not to try yet." Cale laughs "Until our home is built." Frank tells Cale and Allison "I want the two of you close to me. And one day I'm leaving FJR and The Farm to the two of you. I owe you Cale, and this is my way of paying you back." Cale hugs his Father, as does Allison and she tells Cale "I will design the house. You have no say." Frank tells them "Uncle Floyd is incredible at building homes and he gave me these pictures for the two of you to look at." Cale and Allison looks over the pictures and Allison  and Cale are stunned and Frank tells them" He wants to meet with the two of you tomorrow at his place and you can shoot ideas." Cale and Allison are humbled and as they are taken back by Frank's gesture and Cale tells his Father, as he and Allison prepares to head home "Thank you Dad." Frank hugs his Son and tells him "No need to thank me Son." Cale and Allison leaves as Frank pays for the dinner and leaves a nice tip on the table as he heads back to The Farm.
   Meanwhile at Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Wallace sits in his office, as Candace sits on his lap and asks him "So Big Daddy, what do you have in mind for tonight?" Wallace asks her in a flirtatious tone "Want to have sex in my office?" Candace kisses Wallace and unbuttons his shirt, as she tells him "Oh I love the sound of that." Xavier storms inside and Wallace and Candace turns to the door as Xavier asks Wallace "So you still think you're my Brother?" Wallace yells at Xavier "You interrupted my time of sexual pleasure. I get it from our Father." Xavier reminds him "Your Mother is a whore Wallace. Consider that possibility." Xavier glares at Candace and asks her "So why in the hell are you having sex with this bastard?" Candace tells Xavier "I love playing the mistress." Xavier laughs "I should snap a photo so Aretha can see this. She would love to know about this." Candace looks at Wallace and quickly responds "I'm getting the hell out of here!" Candace runs out, and Xavier looks at Wallace and sits down at his desk and says to Wallace "Ok Wallace. I have been considering something and thought I would discuss it with you." Wallace asks Xavier "And what would that be?" Xavier tells Wallace "How about I give you control of Wallace's again. I know you miss running your sweat house." Wallace looks at Xavier and coldly says "It's my damn company you son of a bitch! I want it back!" Xavier calmly sits back and looks up and responds "I will give it back...but you have to do something for me." Wallace looks at Xavier and asks "And what would that be?" Xavier responds "I want you to have a DNA test done ASAP! If you do that, then I'll give you Wallace's." Wallace looks at Xavier and tells him "You're lying. You won't give it back to me." Xavier laughs "Once I get finished with it, then its all yours." Wallace looks at Xavier and sternly tells him in a defiant tone "You and Ava needs to accept the fact I am your Brother and deal with it. And I want my part in the family company also!" Xavier gets up and pulls out his Colt 45 and tells Wallace "Until I see proof, your ass will never be a Jackson, and even if you are, don't expect a party." Xavier walks out of the office and Wallace laughs "I won't be taking no DNA test. Screw that." Country meanwhile walks inside and tells Wallace "Are you so sure?" Country pulls out his pistol and shoots Wallace in the shoulder and laughs "Looks like your injured. Let me take you to City Hospital." Country picks Wallace up and carries him out, as Xavier sits outside and watches and calls Ava and tells her "We're about to have our answers Sis."
   At Desi's Home, Desi, Mona, and Wally have dinner as there's a knock on the door and Desi answers to find Beth and Beth asks Desi "So what is your problem with Terrance?" Beth notices Mona and Wally, and Beth asks Desi "Are you playing House Mother to Mona and Wally? Your such a sweet person." Desi tells Beth "Terrance Evans was very unprofessional with me and refused to let me have visitors and he was racist towards me." Beth laughs "Well who could blame him Desi? After all that's happened with Michael? I don't blame Terrance at all. You're living, and breathing, so be thankful." Desi yells "So you're going to turn a deaf ear to this Beth?" Beth nods and turns her eyes to Mona and tells Mona "So I hear you're related to my Daughter In Law?" Mona responds "I am her Oldest Sister. And Wally is her Nephew." Beth looks at them and says "Apparently Leigh wants nothing to do with you. Or your family. I love Leigh like a Daughter." Mona looks at Beth and tells her "You have no reason to be involved with what happens between my Sister and I. I want to know Sully and be a part of my family." Beth quips "They want nothing to do with you though. And make damn sure you remember that. Sully is pregnant, and she does not need no distractions!" Beth glares at Desi, as Mona tells Beth "Look Dr.Jackson, I am divorcing Wallace, and I have a Lawyer hired to handle things." Beth nods and tells Mona "Good for you. Now stay the hell away from my Daughter In Law and Granddaughter.And don't visit them again!" Mona gets up and tells Beth "You can't tell me what to do! Damn if Desi was right about you. You really are one cold bitch." Beth looks at Desi and tells everyone "Have a nice dinner and Desi may tell you about what happens when I get pissed off. Good night." Beth leaves and Desi looks at Mona and warns her "If I were you, I'd stay away from Leigh and Sully. Beth doesn't play." Mona asks Desi "So are you going to sue Terrance?" Desi responds "I might, but I think I have another idea I'm going with." Desi, Mona, and Wally finishes Dinner, as they all call it a night.
   Meanwhile at Tenny and Ciarra's Penthouse, Tenny sits at the kitchen table, as Precious sits in the other chair, as Tenny smokes a blunt and reads over the forms to her majority stock in Wallace's as there's a knock on the door. Tenny walks to the door and answers to find Gabriella at the door and asks Tenny "So I see you're having a smoke out over here? Care if I join you?" Tenny looks at Gabriella and tells her "I don't share. And shouldn't you be in the crazy house you wacko?" Gabriella looks at Tenny and responds "I was right about your problems before. But what if I said I know something?" Tenny looks at Gabriella and asks "And what would that be?" Gabriella tells her, as she sits down, and Precious runs over and sits next to her "I am seeing a friendship in your future with someone you call "Granny Ruth." Tenny is quiet for a moment and she lights up her blunt and tells Gabriella "You're truly whacked!" Gabriella tells her "Both of you share one thing in common." Tenny asks "And what would that be? A gray hair?" Gabriella tells Tenny "Both of you have the same feelings towards Carla Barr Manning, also known as Fancy." Tenny is stunned and asks her "How do you know that? Did Jared or Sully tell you?" Gabriella responds "I am psychic." Tenny walks over and grabs her marijuana pouch and tells Gabriella "I may be wrong about you. Let's smoke together. I want to know more and feel free to hang out. I think it could benefit both of us." Gabriella takes a toke and reminds Tenny "By the way I know you're not blind." Tenny smiles and responds "Me too."
   Back at Sassy's House, Aretha has arrived and looks around as Sassy has a panic attack and Aretha asks her Son "Are you alright Baby Boy? And how is my Grandson?" Sassy tells Aretha "Sidney's fine. Rashad and I ducked when the driver drove by and I don't know who would have done this." Aretha looks at her Son and Sassy and pulls out her tablet and shows them an article from a music site and Sassy and Rashad looks at Aretha with a shocked look and Sassy asks "Wasn't Latoya signed to Clarence's label." Aretha tells them "She's signed to Nationwide Records now. And all of you are her ticket to stardom." Sassy asks Aretha "What are you eluding to?" Aretha asks Sassy "Ever heard of a blood sacrifice for fame and fortune? Yep, she picked you, Rashad, and my Grandson, and also for the record, she's moved on to another man. She's sold out." Sassy starts to cry, as Rashad comforts her and Aretha looks on with a look of disapproval and tells them "I'm taking Little Sidney home with his Nana. I think it's best." Rashad and Sassy argees, as Aretha goes to get her Grandson, and Sassy tells Rashad "Thank you for saving my life." Rashad tells Sassy "My Son already lost his Mom, he doesn't need to lose you." Sassy and Rashad looks at each other, as Aretha comes out of the Nursery and tells them "I'm taking Little Sidney with me. He'll be safe. I'll be by here in the morning." Aretha and Little Sidney walks out and Aretha tells her Grandson "There's something odd about what I just seen." Back inside, Rashad tells Sassy "I'll clean this up and you go to bed." Sassy walks over to Rashad, and kisses him, and Rashad returns the kiss, as they have slowly begun to fall for each other.

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G ! RASHAD AND SASSY ? OH WELL !! NOTHING SURPRISES ME IN THIS STORY !! LOL

    ReplyDelete