Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 208. Chaos

   At Floyd's home on Whispering Hills, Floyd and Ciarra lay in Floyd's bed as they make love and the bedroom door slowly opens, as Tenny walks inside and stares at her youngest sister and Floyd and lights up a joint, with disgust on her face, as Ciarra and Floyd sees Tenny standing at the door, and Tenny asks them "Is the bitch in heat Floyd?" Ciarra asks her Sister "When did you return home Tennessee?" Tenny responds "I got home this morning and found out you've been playing the Granny role for Floyd's family." Floyd tells Tenny "Put that joint out! I don't want that stuff in my house!" Tenny laughs "I have a prescription you horny cowboy. So you can bite me and as for you Oldest Sister, you disgrace the family name!" Ciarra looks at Tenny and tells her Sister sternly "What I do with Floyd is none of your business Tennessee! We love each other and you will have to accept that." Tenny yells for Precious and looks at Floyd and Ciarra, as they lay in bed and Tenny takes a toke and laughs "Well just remember the old bitch can't reproduce. And I hope I can drive to my next stop, because I think this sight has blinded me." Tenny storms out and yells for Precious and they leave and Ciarra asks Floyd "Do you ever lock your doors?" Floyd responds "No." Ciarra tells him "Start doing it then. Tennessee will be on a mission now."
   At The Evans Home, Ruth and Willie sits in the kitchen, as Little Sidney naps in his cradle, and play blackjack and Ruth tells Willie "21." Willie looks at her hand and rolls her eyes and mumbles "Cheater." Ruth reminds her Best Friend "I have always been the only one who could beat you. I learned how to play also Willie." Willie quips "Next time I play cards, I'll play solitaire." Ruth laughs, as Willie changes subjects and asks Ruth "So have you paid Carla a visit yet?" Ruth tells Willie "I think if I see her again, I'll shoot that bitch after Wallace's rude arrival at B.R.'s remembrance last week." Willie tells her "Aretha's been looking for information and told me that she has found nothing." Ruth responds "I think he could be lying. Anybody could be Wallace Manning Jr's Daddy. Carla, Fancy, whatever the whore desires to call herself has messed with the wrong family." Willie tells Ruth "Wallace does look like a Jackson, he has the build." Ruth deals a hand of cards, and as Willie looks over to check on her Great-Grandson, and Ruth tells Willie, as she deals another hand "I will have to see proof in the DNA before I believe that bastard's B.R.'s son. If he was B.R.'s child, I would have known about it."
    Meanwhile at FJR, Frank sits in the conference room with his team, Rashad, and Cale, as he tells them "Jesse's out of racing for now and we may not be able to get a driver's championship this year, but we are the leading team now and we have it locked." Cale tells his Father "I can't wait to drive my car again at Adam's Landing Speedway in the next race. We will have the field covered!" Frank smiles and responds "Oh yes we will. Hometown advantage. We test there all the time, and with Jesse out of the picture, we have nothing to worry about." Allison meanwhile walks inside and Frank hugs his Daughter In Law, as Cale asks his Wife "That hug should be for me. Dad will think you have the hots for him." Allison rolls her eyes and walks over to her Husband and tells him "I save the best for you baby." Cale and Allison kiss and Frank asks Allison "Is it true what Cale told me? That you want to drive again?" Allison looks at Cale, Rashad, and Frank and tells all of them "I've tried working at Class, and it isn't me. I would rather drive Stock Cars than to work in an office." Rashad asks Frank "Does this mean I'm out of a ride?" Frank looks at Rashad and tells him "You are safe. We'll start a 3rd team and Allison will drive this weekend and next season we'll run 3 cars full time." Frank tells everyone "Xavier has decided to sponsor the team again and we are solid." Cale tells his Father "I think Uncle Xavier is a race fan. He tries to hide it, but I have noticed he keeps up." Frank quips "Xavier knows everything that is going on. I have to meet with him tomorrow. He's calling a "Family Meeting" to discuss that bastard Wallace." Cale laughs "Off to the Storm Shelter." Allison and Rashad both watches on as Frank tells his Son "After Wallace's actions, it'd be fine with me and I sure as hell won't release him. I learned that lesson." Frank shows the wound in his hand and laughs "It's healed now, but don't mess with Xavier when he is busy." Everyone laughs as Frank dismisses everyone and tells Cale and Allison "The two of you come over later. I want to give the two of you something." Cale and Allison tells Frank "We'll be there." Frank hugs his Son and Daughter In Law, and Rashad tells them "I'm going to pick up my Son and head back to Sassy's." Frank asks Rashad "You're living with Sassy now? What about staying with Willie and Aretha?" Rashad tells Frank "Grandma needs some rest. She gets to spoil him every day, but Sassy also wants to be a part of Sidney's life, and I have no problems with it. Latoya is a different story, but Sassy hasn't heard from her since she went to L.A.." Cale tells Rashad "Latoya doesn't deserve to be a part of Sidney's life. I just hope Sassy realizes that as well." Rashad tells him "She knows. She rarely even mentions her. But with Sidney and I there, I think it gives her some peace." Rashad heads out and Frank looks at his Son and Daughter In Law and tells them "I just remembered I have my gift with me, and let's all have dinner at Chantel's. It's on me." Cale and Allison accepts and they head out together, as Frank locks up behind them, and holds an envelope.
    At the ALPD, Russell sits in the visitation room, as Jesse arrives in handcuffs and Russell tells Jesse "You are being charged with attempted murder." Jesse looks at Russell and tells him "I did not mean to kill my Wife!" Russell quips "It wouldn't have bothered me if you had killed Desi or not, but the law is the law and I enforce it." Jesse tells Russell "When is the Doctor coming in? I have had a headache for awhile." Russell asks "Let me guess. Brain Tumor?" Jesse looks at Russell and assures him "I am not a violent person. I wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone without reason." Russell responds "So that's why you killed Tommy Jackson. I know he owed you money after Blue Ridge, and you have anger issues." Jesse looks at Russell and asks him "So I'm being charged with his murder also?" Russell responds "Yes you are. And I will be watching over the entire proceedings." Russell looks at the jailer, as Jesse's carried back to his cell, and Russell returns to his office, where Bree waits for him and Russell asks Bree "What took you so long to arrive?" Bree tells Russell "I debated this heavily." Russell looks at Bree and tells her "I have a proposition for you, would you like to be the next District Attorney of Adam's Landing?" Bree tells Russell "I am working with Bobby now and one of Xavier's lawyers." Russell looks at Bree and asks "Are you truly enjoying bailing your family out of their mess? I mean, you went to law school for this moment Bree." Bree looks at Russell and tells him "I think Bobby should be back as DA again. Hire him." Russell shakes his head and tells Bree "Bobby works for Xavier and if I do that, then Xavier will feel like the king of Adam's Landing. I'd rather offer it to you. I know you would do the best job." Bree tells him "I am fine working at Jackson Inc, and FJR." Russell looks at Bree and says "This is the best job you can have. You are fair, and that's what I want. But make damn sure you don't turn bias if your Aunt and her Husband tries to visit Summer again. I will lock both of them up Bree." Bree rolls her eyes, and gets up and tells Russell "I don't have nothing to say about Summer. She did the worst thing possible to me when she slept with my Husband, and she's now carrying his child. I will never forgive Summer for what she did!" Russell looks at Bree and tells her "Summer regrets her actions Bree. You're her Sister.." Bree yells "And a Sister doesn't have sex with her Sister's Husband! I am going back to The Farm! Find somebody else to be DA!" Bree storms out, and Russell says to himself "Well I tried."
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Beth sits in B.R.'s vault, as she smokes a joint and opens the envelope she found that says "Carla Barr" and finds a Birth Certificate inside, but notices the Father's name is faded, and Bobby walks inside, after Beth's call and she tells Bobby "I found this in here." Bobby asks Beth "What are you doing smoking pot?" Beth looks around and asks Bobby "Is Xavier or Leigh here, or Ruth?" Bobby responds "No." Beth looks at Bobby and tells him "I smoke to calm my nerves. I've done it since I was in my 20s, and working in a Hospital can really depress you, watching families struggle, watching patients fight with all they have to live, but don't make it. This is my relaxation. I prefer this over medication." Bobby looks at Beth and tells her "I understand where you're coming from. Alcohol is my choice. B.R. and I used to drink to ease our nerves." Beth laughs "He smoked with me once. He liked it also but he told me it'd make him too nice." Bobby laughs "Sounds like him. He had to be tough to deal with all he dealt with." Meanwhile Beth and Bobby looks over the Birth Certificate and Bobby tells Beth "I can't make out the name on the certificate, but I can see Jackson clearly." Beth asks Bobby "So what do you think then?" Bobby tells Beth "Fancy was the town whore. She slept with everybody, and we know B.R., Floyd, and Joe all had that wandering eye." Beth tells Bobby "The only way we will know for sure is by a DNA test. And the only thing stopping us, is Wallace." Bobby opens a jar of moonshine and takes a drink, and Bobby tells Beth "Since you're smoking pot, I'll drink some shine." Beth smiles, as she grabs Bobby's hand and tells him "It means so much to me that you have been here for the family." Bobby tells Beth "I will always be loyal to the Jackson Family. And I have an appointment to meet with a new Attorney that's joining my firm." Beth's baby monitor goes off and she tells Bobby "Sounds like Gracie and Xavier Jr needs some attention." Beth runs out, and leaves her joint behind, and Bobby picks it up and takes a few tokes, and says to himself "That's some good stuff."
   At Whispering Hills, Winston is on the phone and tells the person on the other line "Make damn sure you keep your mouth shut about that. I mean it too!" Winston hangs up as Ava walks inside and looks at her Husband and asks "Who were you on the phone with Winston?" Winston kisses his Wife and tells her "I was talking to an associate at HaleCorp. Northbrook Center should be open very soon." Ava sits down and pulls out the liquor bottle and tells her Husband" Well that's good news. Now if we can get Wallace to submit a DNA test, then we can find out if he's really a Jackson." Winston puts his arm around his Wife and assures her "I'm certain that your family can find a way to make that happen. Country is always on stand by." Ava smiles and says "Yes he is, and I have called him." Winston kisses his Wife and tells her, as they have a drink together "You never fail." Ava responds "I told him what to do, and then we'll go from there. Remember who owns City Hospital." Winston quips "Xavier." Ava nods and responds "I'm really tempted to see what happens when his family finds out about who holds the majority stock in their company." Winston asks Ava "Did Xavier give it away?" Ava nods and laughs "Tenny now calls the shots. And I have a feeling Tenny and Mama could bond." Winston asks Ava "Is hell freezing over?" Ava tells Winston "Mama and Tenny have something in common, both of them have a deep hatred for Fancy." Ava tells Winston "I'm heading to the bedroom and take a nap. Seeing Wallace and Fancy squirm made my day. I just wish I could pay Summer a visit. Make her squirm." Winston warns Ava "Russell did issue that restraining order on both of us. Like I said, we have to steer clear from her." Ava heads to her bedroom, and laughs "Russell told me to kill him if it would help. Maybe I will." Ava laughs as she walks into the bedroom. Winston meanwhile heads to his study and pulls out his checkbook, as he writes a check and makes a phone call and tells the person on the other line "I will pay you tonight. I will meet you at work." Winston hangs up and silently sits in his chair, as he pulls an envelope from his desk drawer opens it and puts it back up.
   At Desi's Home, Desi returns from the Hospital after being released, and Mona gives her best friend a hug and asks Desi "How are you feeling?" Desi looks at Mona and tells her "Like hell at the moment, but glad I'm  out of City Hospital. Terrance Evans will be hearing from my Attorney very soon. He treated me like a prisoner in there." Mona mentions to Desi "I called every day and tried to visit, but Terrance told me to leave and said you couldn't have visitors." Desi looks at Mona and tells her "Terrance is a jackass. That smug bastard seems to forget who is his boss. And I could go and tell Beth about my experience. But she wasn't even at the Hospital. That's not like her." Mona tells Desi "I went down to Class and visited Leigh and Sully and both of them shunned me. But I deserve it." Desi rolls her eyes and asks Mona "You deserve it? You're divorcing Wallace and your Sister still acts as if you aren't related to her? What is her problem?" Mona tells Desi "Leigh was my youngest sister and when I married Wallace, I did some things I shouldn't have done. Leigh has changed over the years." Desi tells Mona "To be honest, I don't like Leigh nor will I. Wasn't for her, X and I would be married now." Mona looks at Desi and asks "Are you serious?" Desi exclaims "Damn right! Leigh and X may be close and share children, but I was his first love, and I had his first child. Leigh can never say that!" Mona asks Desi "Sounds like you don't like my Sister?" Desi stares at Mona and tells her "I don't."
    Meanwhile at Sassy's House, a car sits on the corner, as a man reads a text, and watches Sassy walk inside, and he turns the car on. Meanwhile Rashad and Little Sidney returns and they walk inside and Rashad tells Sassy "This little guy must be sleepy. Grandma's spoiling him to the point of no return. Sassy laughs as Rashad carries Little Sidney to the Nursery, where he lays his son down in his cradle and kisses him." In the kitchen Sassy looks around and says to herself "Looks like it'll be La Trattoria tonight." Outside the man drives down the road very slowly, as he looks at Sassy's house and reaches for an AK-47. Inside, Rashad walks into the living room, as Sassy asks Rashad "How does La Trattoria sound for Dinner?" Rashad tells her "Sounds fine with me." Outside the man, with his AK 47 in hand,watches movement inside Sassy's House, and aims. Inside, Sassy walks over to the phone, and Rashad looks outside, as he stands in the kitchen and his eyes widen with fear, as he sees the gun and rushes over to Sassy, as she stands in the living room, and Rashad knocks her to the ground, as bullets fly through the living room window, as the man speeds away.

 
 

1 comment: