Thursday, August 29, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 210. Power Moves And Questions

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing and at Hell Hill, Leigh wakes up in bed and looks over and smiles as her Husband lays next to her and she kisses him and Xavier looks at Leigh and asks her "Did you enjoy last night?" Leigh looks at Xavier and tells him "Yes I did X. Very relaxing." Xavier yawns, as he wakes up and tells Leigh "Today will be the day we find out if that bastard Wallace is really my Brother. If he is, then he can join Jamie and Junior." Downstairs, Beth walks into the kitchen and sees Ruth and she asks Beth "So Wallace is at City Hospital?" Beth nods and tells Ruth "Today is the big day. I'm doing the DNA test today and personally make sure the lab techs get this right." Ruth looks at Beth and tells her "I would like to go pay Wallace a visit myself, but it's hard to do with Gracie and Xavier Jr." Beth looks at Ruth and tells her "I'd see if Leigh might want to stay here if you want to come to the Hospital." Xavier and Leigh walks downstairs, as they are latched to each other and Ruth tells Xavier and Leigh "I'm going to the Hospital with Beth. I want to see that bastard and tear my claws in him." Leigh asks Ruth "Who's watching the kids?" Ava walks inside and tells them "I'll be glad to." Ruth tells everyone "There you go. I'm off to see the bastard." Beth and Ruth heads out and Ava looks at Xavier and Leigh and asks them "So was that a smart move or what?" Xavier looks at his Sister and tells her "Sis, we played him well. He didn't see it coming." Ava smiles and tells her Brother and Sister In Law "I want to spend some time with Gracie and Xavier Jr and play the auntie. Ciarra will be at the office today. And I just hope I remember how to change diapers." Xavier and Leigh both laugh, as does Ava, as she heads upstairs, as Xavier looks at Leigh and tells her "We are very lucky. One thing that can truly be said when it comes to our family.." Leigh looks at her Husband and says with content "All of you are there for each other." Xavier and Leigh kiss as Xavier heads to Jackson Inc, and Leigh heads to Class.
   At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny sits in the kitchen, rolling blunts as she prepares to pay a visit to Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, and Gabriella comes out of Ciarra's bedroom and looks at Tenny and asks "So are you happy this morning Tenny?" Tenny asks Gabriella "Did you sleep well?" Gabriella tells Tenny "That was the best rest I've had in years." Tenny smiles, as she lights a blunt and tells Gabriella 'After our visit last night, I think I'm going to let you stay here with me, instead of staying at Sully and Jared's. They are too straight laced for you. You need to be here with someone who can tend to your needs." Gabriella laughs as she takes a toke and Tenny puts on a scarf over her hair and tells Gabriella "I want to look my best when I see Carla the whore this morning. Show her the signs of natural beauty." Gabriella looks at Tenny and says "I would love to know your secret to be wrinkle free for your age.." Tenny looks at Gabriella and asks her "Want to keep being my smoking buddy? Then don't mention age." Gabriella laughs "I know you have never had plastic surgery Tenny." Tenny looks at Gabriella and sighs "It runs in the Martin family. But it skipped Ciarra." Meanwhile Ciarra walks inside, and sees Tenny and Gabriella sitting in the kitchen and Ciarra asks Tenny "So now you're letting strangers stay at my Penthouse?" Tenny looks at Gabriella, and Tenny looks at Ciarra, in a dazed tone and asks "I wouldn't think you would notice since you're too occupied with Horny Floyd and his magic wand." Ciarra looks at Gabriella and tells her "I think you need to leave. Tennessee and I need to have a talk." Gabriella gets up to leave and Tenny yells "Sit back down, don't let Ciarra run you off. This is also MY home." Ciarra reminds Tenny "My name is on the lease." Gabriella tells Tenny and Ciarra "I don't like fighting. I'm going across the hall." Gabriella runs out, and Tenny tells her Sister "Don't tell me what to do! By the way, Gabriella is going to stay with me, and help me out since I'm losing my eyesight." Ciarra snaps "Oh knock that off Tennessee! Everybody knows you are not going blind and you need to accept Floyd!" Tenny takes a toke and snarls "When Hell has an ice storm." Ciarra looks at her Sister and tells her sternly "Tennessee, I am not going to live my twilight years bitter and unafraid to love somebody else. My heart will always belong to Jacob, but he would want me to move on and I am doing that. J.D. would want you to do the same." Tenny gets angry and slaps her Sister and yells "Don't tell me what J.D. would want Ciarra! He was the only man I ever loved and although he's dead, NOBODY can replace him. You do what the hell you want, but don't expect me to bless this!" Ciarra pulls a box out of her pocket and tells Tenny "By the way, Floyd proposed." Tenny yells for Precious, and he runs out of his room, as she tells Ciarra "You are making the worst mistake of your life! Just pack your stuff and move in with the horny bastard!" Ciarra tells Tenny "I am going to do that." Tenny storms out, as Ciarra shakes her head and says to herself, as she looks at a diamond ring, "Life goes on Tennessee."
   At Whispering Hills, Winston sits in his study, as he is on the phone, and the person on the other line tells him "Not enough zeroes on that check. You should add more. Remember who my boss is Mr.Hale." Winston reminds the person on the other line "Remember I can make you disappear." Winston hangs up the phone, and opens his desk drawer and looks at the envelope inside and pours himself a glass of liquor, as Burt walks inside and Winston asks his Son "Shouldn't you be at Jackson Inc?" Burt tells his Father "I just got back from a group session for sex addicts. I am getting help and been going for the past week." Winston hugs his Son and pours him a glass of liquor and asks Burt "So are you going to try to reconcile with Bree?" Burt looks at his Father and sadly tells him "I don't think we will be back together. We are meeting with a lawyer today to discuss our divorce. At least we have a pre-nup and I'm giving her the Mansion, and I'm going to start looking for a place soon." Winston tells his Son "Stay here with Ava and I. It would be nice to have you here with us. And we can plan ahead for when Summer gives birth to your child." Burt tells his Father "I am taking it that you'd like me to raise it here?" Winston tells his Son "I'd like it. It'd be nice to have a chance to be a Grandfather and Ava's babysitting Gracie and Xavier Jr, she's already refreshing her skills on being a Mother." Burt tells his Father "I think I'll accept your offer." Winston asks Burt "Would you like to have a few acres of land to build a house on? We own over 250 acres and I could spare you 100." Burt looks at his Father and tells him, as he heads to Jackson Inc "I'll consider it." Burt leaves, and Winston sits at his desk, as he has a flashback (Flashback: Winston is at The Sunset Club, and hands a man a check and tells him sternly "Keep your mouth shut!). Winston takes another drink and opens the desk drawer and pulls out the envelope, and opens his safe, and puts the envelope inside, and locks it, as he says to himself "Nobody can know. Nobody."
   Meanwhile at The Evans Home, Willie sits in the living room, as Rashad walks inside and asks his Grandmother "Where is Little Sidney?" Willie smiles and says "Upstairs in the Nursery right now. He's such a good baby." Willie changes subjects and asks her Grandson "So what happened at Sassy's?" Rashad tells his Grandmother "I don't really know. Mama is looking into it and the ALPD is investigating things." Willie mentions "She has been quiet this morning. Something is really bothering her." Rashad tells his Grandmother "I've noticed the same thing. Something isn't sitting well with her." At The Exposer, Aretha sits in her office, as the receptionist tells her "Ms.Evans. You have a visitor." Aretha responds "Tell her to come in." Sassy walks inside and Aretha tells Sassy "You and I need to have a talk." Sassy looks at Aretha and asks her "What about? Did you find out something on Latoya?" Aretha tells her "I already know what she's up to and she's about to get a visit from me or my Uncle if she keeps it up. No Sassy, I want to talk about why you're getting so close to my Son." Sassy looks at Aretha and tells her "I am Sidney's Grandmother also, and I want him at my home with me and Rashad too. After the way Latoya did him, I feel like I owe him." Aretha cuts to the chase and warns Sassy "I noticed your eyes and I have noticed the two of you getting close. I know how you are Sassy. You are a former waitress." Sassy gets angry and asks Aretha "Are you calling me a whore?" Aretha looks at Sassy and responds "Am I? Are you attracted to my Son? Are you sleeping with him?" Sassy yells at Aretha "I am not having sex with Rashad! I am old enough to be his Mother!" Aretha gets up and yells "You're damn right Sassy! Too damn old! And if you are even beginning to fall for my baby boy, you need to forget it!" Sassy looks at Aretha and tells her "You are too damn protective of Rashad and you really need to let him grow up!" Aretha quips "Hard to do when the whore that had my Grandson is running around Los Angeles like a hooker and her Mama is working her way into my Son's pants!" Sassy slaps Aretha and hisses "How dare you say such a thing." Aretha slaps Sassy and warns her "Don't mess with me girl. I'll bust your ass and I am watching you!" Sassy walks out of Aretha's office and turns around and tells Aretha "Rashad is a grown man and he can do what he wants." Sassy storms out and Aretha says to herself "And you better watch your ass if you want to test me bitch!"
   Meanwhile at Chantel's, Bobby sits at a table as a man walks inside and Bobby goes "Cass! Welcome to Adam's Landing!" Cass Walker, a prominent Lawyer from Valley Ridge, shakes hands with Bobby as he sits down and Cass tells Bobby "I meant to talk to you last night, but Russell and I met instead." Bobby asks Cass "And how did that go?" Cass responds "I am in and I'll be the new District Attorney of Adam's Landing." Bobby orders two drinks and tells Cass "Good. Just remember not to tell Russell you're a part of the firm. You will be working for me and it will benefit both of us well." Cass looks at Bobby and tells him "Everything is going according to plan. He won't be around anyway with his job as State Attorney General. He has to check on all the towns in the State." Bobby laughs and responds "He does. So that's where you come in." Cass asks Bobby "What do you mean?" Bobby tells Cass "You will be getting paid extra as DA. I am going to make sure you are paid extremely well." Cass tells Bobby "I do have to handle Wallace and Mona's divorce first." Bobby tells Cass "We will work on that together. Make sure Mona breaks the bank." Cass tells Bobby "She is definitely breaking the bank. By the time we're finished with Wallace, the Manning family will be broke and Mona will be sitting very well." Bobby tells Cass "Will any of this affect Fancy, financially?" Cass looks at Bobby and tells him "According to what I've read, she has her own money, and it won't affect her, or her other children, but it Wallace will be broke!" Bobby receives a text from Xavier and tells Cass "Welcome to my firm, and enjoy your job as District Attorney." Bobby leaves and Cass makes a phone call to Mona and gets her voice mail, and tells her "Meet me today so we can get your divorce finalized."
   At City Hospital, Beth walks inside Wallace's room, as Fancy sits by her Son's side and she asks Beth "So are you a member of the B.R. Jackson mistress club?" Beth looks at Wallace's shoulder and tells him "That's a nasty wound." Wallace yells "Why am I handcuffed to this bed Beth?" Beth looks at Wallace and Fancy and tells them "It's Dr.Jackson to you. And I want to run some lab work." Wallace looks at his Mother and yells "This is all a damn fix. The bitch is doing Xavier's dirty work." Beth looks at Wallace and asks "Are you having a mental breakdown? I think you need a sedative." Beth pages Terrance, as he walks inside and tells him "Give Mr.Manning a nice sedative that will knock his ass out." Terrance pulls out a syringe and Wallace screams "I am B.R.'s Son." Fancy looks at Beth and tells her "B.R. was a bastard and a pig and he has kids all over the place. So does his entire family. Like dogs." Beth looks at Fancy and sternly tells her "Let me get something straight with you, B.R. Jackson was my Husband and he's dead now. He was a good man and if Wallace was his Son, believe me when I say this, you would have known." Fancy yells "I have the damn Birth Certificate bitch!" Beth responds "And is the first name faded?" Fancy grows quiet as Wallace falls asleep, as Terrance gives him a heavy dose of sleeping medication, and Terrance draws some blood and takes a swab to Wallace's mouth, and Fancy yells "This is unethical." Terrance looks at Fancy and ignores her as he takes the DNA and blood sample with him and walks out as Fancy gets a phone call from Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, and Fancy looks at her Son and tells him "Mommy will be back, I have to save your legacy Son. Fancy leaves. In Beth's office, Terrance arrives and tells Beth "Here it is." Terrance hands over the blood and DNA sample and Beth tells Terrance "Keep Wallace sedated as I get this test done. I will be looking over this one myself." Beth heads to the labs as Terrance walks back to Wallace's room.
   At Jared and Sully's Penthouse, Sully lays on the couch, as Jared sits by his Wife's side as she tells him "This is hell." Jared asks his Wife "Do you want me to stay here with you today. I'm sure Xavier would be ok with it if you need me to." Sully tells her Husband "Go down to Jackson Inc and do your job. Mom's watching Class and she's coming by later." Gabriella comes out of her bedroom, as she tells her Son "I'm going to move in across the hall and stay with Tenny so the two of you can have the house to yourselves." Jared looks at his Mother and tells her "I don't like the idea of you staying with Tenny. I know what the two of you will be doing." Gabriella laughs and tells her Son "We bonded and had a sleepover last night. She really is a sweet woman." Sully tells her Mother In Law "I'm warning you now, when this baby is born, I do not want him or her around you if you're smoking out with Gran." Gabriella looks at Sully and tells her "I would rather smoke than to take medication. It helps me see the future." Jared rolls his eyes, as does Sully as Gabriella tells them "I am having a Granddaughter, and I know something else too. And it will be bad all around!" Jared asks "What would that be?" Gabriella looks at Jared and says "It's in your Father's side of the family and he's in Hell by the way." Gabriella walks out and Sully looks at her Husband and asks him "Aunt Ciarra will not be pleased with your Mom staying with her and Gran." Jared laughs "I think we should soundproof the place." Sully laughs and tells him 'I think it would be a wise investment."
   Down at City Hospital, Ruth has arrived, after making a brief stop at Jackson Inc, and walks inside Wallace's room and sits down by his side, as he is sedated and watches him and says "You don't look like B.R's child at all you bastard." Ruth stares intently as she looks at Wallace and tells him "Very soon, we will know who is your Daddy." Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Burt arrives as Xavier and Country sits inside Xavier's office, and Xavier tells them "We're about to find out the truth about Wallace. Mother just called and she's in the lab as we speak." Ciarra walks inside her office and sees Floyd sitting at her desk, and they kiss and Floyd asks Ciarra "How did she take it?" Ciarra tells Floyd "Tennessee isn't pleased at all." Floyd asks "Did you tell her the rest?" Ciarra looks at Floyd and tells him "I will tell her later. She won't be pleased at all." Floyd asks Ciarra "So have you made your choice yet?" Ciarra looks at Floyd and tells him "Floyd Jackson, I'd be honored to be your Wife." Floyd and Ciarra hugs as they kiss each other and Floyd puts the diamond ring on Ciarra's finger. At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Fancy walks down the hall to Wallace's office and smells the odor of marijuana and says to herself "What in the hell is going on?" Fancy opens the door and Tenny sits at Wallace's desk, as she smokes a blunt, with Precious sitting by her side, as he growls at Fancy and Tenny laughs hysterically as she looks at Fancy and goes "Wow! Your face is a freak show!" Tenny can't stop laughing as Fancy angrily yells "What in the hell are you doing here Tenny?" Tenny pulls out her forms and tells Fancy "My Grandson Xavier was so kind, he gave me Wallace's, and now you answer to me, and I remember you're scared of dogs so just to let you know, Precious is off his leash and all I have to say is the right word and he'll fix your face." Fancy glares at Tenny, with anger and fury in her eyes, as Tenny goes through Wallace's desk and comes across something and asks Fancy "What secrets are you hiding?"
     

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER FINE EPISODE YOU'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO GRADY ! LOL ( JUST A LITTLE LAURAL & HARDY) THINGS ARE HEATING UP, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO THE BOY DADDY IS ! LOL

    ReplyDelete