Friday, August 2, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 195. The Next Chapter

   At City Hospital,The Evans family sits in Willie's room as Ruth tells everyone"I am headed to visit Frank and tell him the good news.He will want to know."Aretha,Terrance,and Rashad walks over to Ruth and hugs her and tell her in a humble tone"Thank you for being here for us."Ruth smiles and tells them"Like I said,sisters stay together and I will be back tomorrow."Willie holds her Great-Grandson and Sassy looks on as Willie asks Sassy"Weren't you going to Los Angeles?"Sassy looks at Terrance,Aretha,and Sayyid,and they shake their heads as Sassy responds"I wanted to stay here instead Ms.Evans."Willie smiles and Terrance gets a text and walks into the waiting area,where Beth stands with her phone,talking to Olivia.Terrance tells her"Sully's in the Emergency Room."Beth rushes downstairs as Sassy walks outside and asks Terrance"Why did none of you want me to say anything about what happened?"Terrance tells Sassy"If Mama knew about what Latoya did,then it could cause her to go into convulsions."Sassy nods and responds"I understand.It's a miracle she is alive."As Terrance and Sassy look through the window,Terrance tells Sassy"Little Sidney is the reason Mama pulled through.That child is all it took for her to pull through."Sassy stands in awe,as does Terrance as they walk inside,as Aretha asks her Mother"Aren't you going to let me hold my Grandson?"Willie looks at Little Sidney and bluntly says to her Daughter"No I'm not.He's mine."Aretha,Terrance,Rashad,and Sassy all laugh as Aretha tells Rashad,as she holds her son"She was the same way when you were born also."
  Downstairs in the ER,Leigh and Sully sits in the triage and Leigh asks Sully"Did you over do it?"Sully looks at her Mother and says"It isn't my heart Mom."Beth arrives and looks at her Granddaughter and Daughter In Law and grabs Sully's chart and looks at it and asks Sully"So you feel sick?"Sully tells her Grandmother"Yes.I feel very sick."Leigh tells Beth"Desi was in Sully's office earlier and Sully showed her Father's side afterwards."Beth rolls her eyes with disgust and tells them"Desi just can't stay away.Bitch."Leigh and Sully agrees and Sully feels another weak spell and Beth asks her Granddaughter"Have you been throwing up?"Sully nods and Leigh grows silent,as does Beth as she looks at Sully and tells her"I think I need to pull out my yarn and start making a baby quilt."Sully asks"Am I Pregnant?"Beth looks at Sully and tells her"You are showing all the signs."Beth tells Leigh and Sully"I've called the OBGYN to check you out and then we can confirm things for sure."Beth gets a wheelchair and wheels Sully to the Maternity Ward,with Leigh behind her as they meet with the OBGYN.
  Meanwhile at Jackson Inc,Xavier,Jared,and Burt have finished discussing strategy pertaining to Wallace's and Xavier tells them"I think this plan will be the best route to go."All agree as Jared and Xavier gets a text from Leigh and they head out of the office and Burt asks"What's going on?"Xavier tells him"It's Sully."Xavier and Jared heads out of Jackson Inc in a hurry and Burt walks into the lobby where Bobby is talking to his Father and Ava and Bobby tells Winston and Ava"Cara has left town.I am about to get the wheels rolling now to send Brock Jr and Tommy to Unity for the rest of their lives."Winston asks Bobby out of curiosity"Where did my former Daughter In Law go?"Bobby tells them"She had to defend her Mother.The SEC has finally caught her."Winston laughs,as does Ava and Burt tells them"We got everything ready to go to war with Wallace's.They have one hell of a fight on their hands."Winston tells his Son"They certainly do."Ava doesn't acknowledge Burt,as he leaves and Ava yells"Stay away from Summer you horny bastard!"Burt ignores her as he heads out and Bobby looks at Winston and Ava and asks them"What's going on now?"Ava tells Bobby"Burt's sexing Bree and her Sister."Bobby rolls his eyes,as does Winston,as he tells Ava"I think we need to go home.We need to talk about some things."Ava and Winston heads to Whispering Hills,as Bobby heads to his office at the ALPD.
  At FJR,Bree and Frank sits in his office as Wallace arrives with his Son,Wally and Bree looks at her Uncle and asks him"I hope you know what you're in for.Do you know who this man is?"Frank tells his Niece"Well Xavier will just have to deal with this.Sponsors are a must in the racing business and Wallace's is the best sponsor around.All the teams have wanted Wallace Manning Jr to sponsor them for years."Wallace tells Bree"Wallace's/FJR will be the top team and the richest in The Stock Car League real soon with my son driving the car your Uncle made famous."Bree walks out of Frank's office,as she tells her Uncle"I hope you're ready for Xavier's wrath."Wallace laughs as he tells Bree"Nobody's scared of him.He's about to lose anyway."Bree rolls her eyes and walks to The Team Director's office and he tells Bree"I want you to check this out.I know you're an attorney,so you will understand this better."He hands Bree Frank's contract with Wallace and Bree reads the papers and she asks him"Does Uncle Frank know about this?"The Team Director responds"You know how he is,he doesn't really read much when it comes to contracts."Bree looks at the contract and tells him,as she notices something"It isn't called Wallace's/FJR for nothing.Frank has given away the majority of his team to Wallace Manning Jr."The Team Director sighs"51%."Bree shakes her head as she tells him"He will flip when he sees this."The Team Director nods and Ruth walks in FJR and sees Bree and hugs her Granddaughter and smiles,as she tells her"You're starting to glow.I'm getting excited about your pregnancy."Bree tells her Grandmother"I wish someone else was excited."Ruth looks at Bree and notices the tension in the shop and tells Bree"How about we go to Chantel's and you can tell me about it."Bree nods and she and Ruth heads out.Meanwhile in Frank's office,Wallace tells Frank,as Frank doesn't say much to Wally"I want you to train him well.Train him to be a champion.He will be the next legend."Frank responds"Oh yes he will."Wallace gets a text and tells Wally"We have to go."Frank attempts to shake Wally's hand,but Wally ignores Frank as Wallace and Wally leaves and Frank says to himself"That boy will have to learn some things if he's going to drive my car."The Team Director walks into Frank's office and tells his boss,as he holds the contracts"You need to read this again.Last page."Frank asks"Why?"The Team Director hands Frank the contracts and shows him something and Frank asks him"51%?"The Team Director nods as Frank grows silent,with anger in his eyes and asks"Is this legit?"The Team Director responds"Bree read it over and confirmed it.Wallace Manning Jr now holds majority ownership in FJR."Frank picks up his coffee mug,and throws it across the room and screams"That son of a bitch just robbed me!Damnit!Damnit!"Frank storms out as The Team Director shakes his head in disgust and says to himself"As long as Frank is here,I'll be here."
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Ciarra and Floyd arrive as Precious is with them and Floyd quips"He loved riding in the pickup."Ciarra tells Floyd"I prefer cars myself.Easier to get in and out of."They head to the nursery as Maria and Shannon are watching Gracie and Xavier Jr and Shannon sees Ciarra and her Grandfather and hugs them and Ciarra tells Shannon"Someone's in the hall waiting to see you."Shannon grows scared and asks"It isn't your sister is it?"Shannon hears a howl and runs out and sees Precious and he runs down the stairs and jumps on the couch and barks at Shannon,as she tells him"I know,Soapland."Shannon turns on the TV,as the soaps are on and Precious lays his head in Shannon's lap,as she pets him and tells him"I've missed you."Upstairs in the nursery,Maria asks her Father"So what happened with Burt?"Floyd tells his Daughter"Ava and Xavier stopped me from stomping his ass.It looks like Jackson Inc may have a war on its hands and Corbin was always good with business."Ciarra tells them"Burt isn't perfect by any stretch,but he's been very loyal to Jackson Inc and Jim's and Foodstar.He knows the company inside and out and it would be a bad idea to kill him."Maria tells Ciarra"I will never forgive that bastard for the way he left me.He broke my heart."Ciarra tells Maria"Burt has always had a one track mind.He should have stayed with you and I think he knows that."Floyd tells Ciarra"Do you know something we don't?"Ciarra tells them"Burt told me years ago that if Lily hadn't of found him,that he would have stayed out on the Ranch."Maria starts to cry and asks Ciarra"Did he really say that?"Ciarra nods and Floyd tells both of them"Corbin lost my support years ago and he has proven me right again with what's went on with Summer.Why Bree took him back,I'll never know."Ciarra's phone rings and it's Tenny,and Ciarra walks out of the nursery and asks her Sister"Where are you Tennessee?"In a diner in the Death Valley region of California,Tenny sits with Olivia as they have dinner at a diner and Tenny tells her Sister"Olivia has kidnapped me."Olivia rolls her eyes and Ciarra asks Tenny"So Olivia is driving your Camaro?"Tenny snarls"Yes she is."Olivia yells"She's fine Ciarra."Ciarra tells her Tenny"I'm glad Olivia is driving and call me when you get to L.A."Tenny responds"If Olivia doesn't kill me."Ciarra hangs up the phone and looks up and sighs of relief.In California,The waitress brings Tenny and Olivia their check and Tenny looks at the check and yells"This is a damn farce!The food was crap!"Tenny gets up and asks"Are you expecting a damn tip?I got one.Fire the damn cook!"Tenny and Olivia heads out and the waitress yells"You didn't pay."Tenny walks up to the waitress and hands her $2.00 and tells her"Not even worth that much."Olivia meanwhile gets behind the wheel and yells for Tenny and Tenny sits in the passenger seat and tells Olivia"I'm starting not to like you."Olivia laughs"We need to be alive for when we find Allan.Olivia pulls back onto the Interstate,as they are getting closer to Los Angeles.In the Diner,The Waitress walks into the kitchen and yells at the cook"You need to learn how to cook Buddy!Two ladies weren't pleased with that garbage you just served them!"Allan looks at the waitress and he's silent as he has a flashback to hearing Tenny and Olivia and says with a tear in his eye"Mama was here.And Olivia."
   Back at Chantel's,Bree and Ruth has caught up and Ruth looks at Bree after hearing about Burt and Summer and tells her Granddaughter"You need to be cautious."Bree tells her Grandmother"Aunt Ava and Uncle Frank don't approve,and Xavier took that picture of them and it only stirred the pot more."Ruth tells Bree"They were just looking out for you.That was all.Don't be mad at Xavier.And don't let this get to you either."Bree asks her Grandmother"How do you feel?"Ruth grabs Bree's hand and gently says"I don't like it either,but you're my Granddaughter and you and Burt have a child on the way,so I want the two of you to work things out.But I am disappointed in Summer."Bree asks"Are you going to join everyone else on their vendetta?"Ruth tells Bree"I am staying neutral.This is a one time thing so far,but he she tries again,then it will be a different story.I am worried more about you."Meanwhile Wallace,his son Wally,his wife,Mona Manning,and his Mother,Fancy Manning walks inside and Ruth turns around and sees Fancy and tells Bree"I am going back to Hell Hill.Willie will be fine and you go home and rest."Ruth hugs Bree and rushes out as she has a Flashback and heads back to Hell Hill,as Bree heads to her Mansion.
   Meanwhile back at City Hospital,Willie sits up and tells Aretha"Here's Little Sidney."Aretha holds her Grandson,as Sayyid returns and Willie asks him"Did you bring your cards Clem?"Sayyid looks at his sister as she moves both arms and stares at him and he pats his pocket and Willie tells Aretha,Rashad,Terrance,and Sassy"I want all of you to go home.I got a game of blackjack to play with Clem."Aretha,Rashad,and Terrance hugs Willie as she tells them"I will be just fine so no more hanging around here.I will be out of here soon.That's a promise too."Aretha,Terrance,Rashad,Sassy,and Little Sidney leaves the room,as Sayyid brings a tray over to Willie's bedside and she tells her Brother"You deal the cards.I'm going to let you be the dealer."Sayyid laughs as he deals their hands and Willie looks at her cards and says with a sly slur"This doesn't look good."Sayyid laughs as he tells his sister"I have a king and a jack."Willie tells Sayyid"21."Sayyid rolls his eyes as he starts to cry,as he tells his Sister"You will be fine."Willie looks at her Brother and tells him"And why are you still here?You're losing out you know."Sayyid tells his sister"Keith's went to Los Angeles and I'm staying here."Willie tells Sayyid,as she looks in his eyes"I know Keith is sick Clem,you need to go be with him because I will be fine."Sayyid rolls his eyes and tells his Sister"My home is here Willie.I don't plan to leave."Willie tells him"If you go,I "might"let you win."Sayyid laughs"I have heard that line too many times."Willie tells him"He needs you more than I do so catch a plane and go be with him."Sayyid tells her"I will when you're released and I know you'll be fine again.Do we have a deal?"Willie looks at her Brother and says"Under one condition."Sayyid asks"What would that be?"Willie tells him"Deal another hand."Sayyid deals the cards and Sayyid smiles and tells his sister"It looks like I have a 21."Willie looks at him and tells him"So do I.Push."Sayyid rolls his eyes as Willie smiles and says"You'll never beat me Clem."Sayyid smiles as he looks at his Sister,as she holds his hand and tells him"I'm glad you are here Clem."Sayyid responds"Me too Willie."
   Back at Chantel's, The Manning Family sits in a private booth as the waiter brings a bottle of champagne and Wallace tells everyone"We will soon be the most powerful family in Adam's Landing.I own FJR.And with what we know about Jackson Inc,we can destroy Xavier's empire."Mona gets up,as does Fancy,as they tell Wallace"We got the cat in the bag."Wally meanwhile tells his family"I am excited to be driving a stock car."Wallace tells his son"And you better make good on my investment too boy."Mona looks at her Husband and responds"Be easy on him.Maybe I'll be easy on you."Fancy tells them"Adam's Landing is much different than it was years ago.Boy how time flies."Desi and Jesse arrive and Mona looks at Desi and tells Wallace"Thank this woman here for all you know about Jackson Inc."Desi smiles and says"Anything to make the Jacksons get what's coming to them."Jesse looks at his Wife and asks"What are you planning Desi?I thought we made it clear you were to steer clear of them."Desi tells him"I bought back my home and now my new friend Mona,Fancy,and myself are starting a clothing store to go up against Class."Mona asks Desi"I hope you've come up with a good name."Desi tells her"Lane and Manning."Mona and Fancy raises their glasses and Jesse tells Desi"I bought that warehouse in Downtown for my new racing shop.I will relocate the team right now when the season's over."Desi ignores him as she chats with Mona and Fancy and Wallace looks at Jesse and tells him"I just hope it goes through for you.I wouldn't want your team to fail by any chance."
   Meanwhile,Ava and Winston has returned to Whispering Hills and Winston warns his Wife"I don't want to hear you threaten my son again Ava.You need to accept things you can't change."Ava pulls out the liquor bottle and takes a drink and pulls out a piece of paper and gets her lighter and sets it on fire and tells her Husband"Your son is what Tenny Sullivan would call a dog in constant heat.I will not stand by and watch Bree have her heart broken by a sex addict!"Winston warns Ava sternly"You back the hell off of Burt.I mean it!"Ava sits down and takes another drink and tells Winston"I will.Only because Burt is essential to my Daddy's company.That's the ONLY reason!"At The Farm,Frank sits in his chair,as he reads the contracts again and Ruth knocks on the door and Ruth asks her Son"What is bothering you?"Frank says in a somber tone"Wallace Manning Jr has screwed me over.He now owns the majority of FJR.Frank punches the wall and Ruth holds her Son and tells him"Don't worry about that.Our family has power in Adam's Landing and there's many ways of resolving that issue."Frank notices a look in his Mother's eyes and asks her"Is something bothering you Mama?"Ruth looks at Frank and quickly responds"No.I am thankful that Willie is alive and will make a full recovery and that you are back to yourself."Ruth hugs her Son and heads to Hell Hill and Frank looks on with suspicision,as Ruth walks to her car and has a flashback and says to herself"It's not over.You will answer for what you've done Fancy.I don't forget!"
   Meanwhile at Burt and Bree's Mansion,Burt walks inside and heads upstairs and walks into the bedroom and sees Summer laying in the bed,naked and tells Burt"I've been waiting for you."Burt tells Summer"I have told you it was over between us!"Summer asks in a seductive tone as she looks at Burt"Are you really sure about that Burt?"Summer gets up and unbuttons Burt's shirt and takes off his suit and Burt doesn't stop her as she wraps her arms around him and asks"Are you sure about it being over?"Burt jumps on top of Summer,as they begin to have sex.Meanwhile Bree pulls up in the driveway,after stopping by La Trattoria,and walks to the front door and walks inside.At City Hospital,Beth,Leigh,Xavier stands by Sully's beside as Jared sits by his Wife's side and the OBGYN walks back inside and tells Sully"I got some news."Everyone's quiet as Beth asks the OBGYN"Well tell us."Everyone stares at the OBGYN.Back at Burt and Bree's,Bree lights some candles in the living room and sets dinner up and begins to walk upstairs.Back at City Hospital,The OBGYN tells Sully and Jared,as Beth holds her Son's hand and Leigh stands next to Sully"Dr.Jackson was right.You are pregnant."Sully and Jared starts to cry tears of joy,as Leigh holds Xavier as does Beth as they are all smiles as Beth tells Leigh"We have a quilt to make."Back at Burt and Bree's,Burt and Summer are in the bed,as the heat rises as they are having rough sex,and Bree walks into the bedroom and sees Burt and Summer having sex,and Bree steps back and her eyes grow red with anger as she picks up a vase from the dresser,and throws it at Burt and Summer and screams with hurt and anger in her voice,as tears start to fall"You liar.You lying son of a bitch."Bree feels a pain in her stomach and falls to the floor.


1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER FRIDAY ! CAN'T WAIT WILL MONDAY !

    ReplyDelete