Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 202. Right And Wrong

   At Hell Hill, Ruth, Leigh, and Sully, are frozen, as Brock Jr walks inside the house, with his suitcase and tells  them with joy in his tone "Xavier is dead! What a glorious day! Now I can be home again!" Leigh rushes at Brock Jr and slaps him across the face forcefully and screams "Get your ass out of this house you low life bastard!" Sully defends her Mother, as Brock Jr looks at his Mother and asks "Aren't you going to give me a welcome home party Mama? I know you didn't write or call while I was in prison, but at least I was hoping you would welcome me back?" Ruth looks at her Son and says "The saddest thing in the world is for a Mother to hate their child. I hate you!" Brock Jr tells all of them "Since Xavier is dead, and things can get back to normal and I have a clean slate, I plan on hanging around." Brock Jr sits on the couch and yells at Leigh "Since you don't have anything worthy to do, go get me the liquor." Sully fumes with anger and screams at her Uncle "We want you out!" Brock Jr looks at Sully and tells his Niece "You take too much after your Daddy." Sully pulls out a pistol and tells him "Damn right I do!" as she aims at Brock Jr, as Ruth keeps Leigh calm, as they are all fuming.
   At Jackson Inc, Ava sits in Xavier's office, as Russell waits for an answer from his Ex-Wife as Ava asks him "Are you stupid enough not to figure it out? Summer did the same thing to Bree, that Jamie did to me. Except Summer didn't try to kill her or conspire with her Brother to have Bree raped." Russell reminds Ava "Summer doesn't have a brother." Ava laughs "With you, nothing surprises me." Russell gets frustrated and asks Ava "Why are you keeping Summer locked in a bedroom at your estate?" Ava replies "The child belongs to Burt Corbin, Winston's son, and I plan to raise the child once it's born since we both know Summer isn't equipped to be a Mother." Russell warns Ava "If you try to hurt Summer, I will have you in Prison Ava. That's a damn promise too. And I will do the same thing to Winston!" Ava yells at Russell "It's obvious that Burt doesn't want to be a Father! And my concern is with the kid, after it's born, Summer should jump off a bridge or leave town and not come back." Russell tells Ava "Keep in mind, I am also that kid's Grandfather and I can fight you in court." Ava laughs and asks Russell "Oh?" Russell rolls his eyes and sternly tells Ava "You need to leave my Daughter the hell alone!" Ava quips "After she gives birth." Outside Xavier's office, Burt has some files, and overhears Russell and Ava's conversation, and is silent, as he says to himself "That bitch lied to me?" Burt returns to his office, as he lays the files on his desk, and walks across the hall, and tells Jared "I have somewhere to go." Burt leaves Jackson Inc, as he goes to Whispering Hills.
   Meanwhile at The Exposer, Aretha sits at her desk, as Desi walks inside and Aretha looks at Desi with disgust and asks her "What in the hell are you doing here? I don't have nothing to say to you!" Desi looks at Aretha and tells her "I take it you likely know about Fancy Manning?" Aretha goes "Rodney's Aunt Carla?" Desi nods and says "Yes. And I want to expose her past." Aretha tells Desi "I'm already on it. Now answer me this Desi. Why are you kissing up to the Jackson family?" Desi tells Aretha "I want to make my wrongs right. Few can admit their mistakes, but I am admitting mine." Aretha looks at Desi and tells her "After the havoc your son caused my family, I am not quick to forgive." Desi responds "I hope you know I didn't raise Michael to be a racist." Aretha looks at Desi for a minute and tells her "You could have tried your best to stop the cycle! But you were too damn busy worrying about yourself." Desi tells Aretha "I am trying to redeem myself. After seeing what happened with Xavier, I don't want to see it happen again." Aretha looks at Desi and reminds her "You're on a tight leash. If you mess up again, the top story for The Exposer will be your death. We know how Beth feels about you. And Leigh, Sully, shall I continue?" Desi tells Aretha "We all made peace." Aretha rolls her eyes and tells Desi "I spoke to Bobby and all I can say is I got what I need to destroy Wallace Manning Jr, and the one person he can truly blame is himself. And as for you and I, this visit is over. Leave." Desi looks at Aretha and tells her "Tell your Mother I hope she gets well." Aretha points to the door, and Desi leaves. Aretha sits at her desk and says to herself "The Mannings will not like what I have in store for them."
   At The Sunset Club, Mona gets a phone call from her Lawyer and he tells her "I've made everything official and Wallace will be getting served this evening when I arrive in town." Mona hangs up and Fancy asks Mona "So you are going to destroy my family you selfish bitch?" Mona looks at Fancy and asks "Don't you have other things to do? Like going and seeing if your former occupation hires old women to strip?" Fancy smiles and warns Mona "I won't let you take Wallace's from my family. My husband worked very hard to build Wallace's to what it is today. And his namesake and my favorite child is doing a fine job keeping the family company together." Mona reminds her Mother In Law "You married Wallace Sr when he was already successful. You just gave him 4 children. 4 sorry, worthless, children without a shred of decency in them." Fancy looks at Mona and tells her "I am ready for the moment you try to hurt my family. Because you will pay in blood and Wally would be much better off.." Mona slaps Fancy and puts her hand around her throat and angrily hisses "Don't you mention my son! Don't even pull that on me you old ungrateful whore!" A cat fight ensues, and Johnny walks in and breaks them up and yells at Mona "If you weren't related to my family, I'd have you on the next bus to Unity Prison!" Mona tells her Brother In Law "Soon you all will be regretting the day you decided to take on Adam's Landing." Fancy tells Mona in a dismissive tone "If you divorce my Son, then you'll be the one with the regrets." Mona walks off, as she heads to Desi's Home. Fancy tells her Son "I sure hope you have everything ready to off her." Johnny tells his Mother "I am visiting with him later. It's a favor." Fancy sits back with a smile and says "Nothing better than a family helping each other."
   Meanwhile at FJR, Frank sits in his office, as Wally and Rashad sits in his office as Frank tells Rashad "I'm glad you won for us." Rashad tells Frank "I felt inspired after all that happened and Grandma told me to tell you thanks for the trophy." Frank responds humbly "I'm glad she survived and I am planning to visit her soon." Frank turns to Wally and tells him "You were driving a top notch car, and you wrecked. You didn't pass anybody, and you almost cost your teammate a win." Wally looks at Frank and tells him "I don't answer to you. I answer to Wallace!" Frank gets up and yells at Wally "Look you smart ass! I built this team, and I don't give a damn if your dear Daddy owns 51% of this team, you can't drive! And you are fired. Next week my Son will be behind the wheel and you can go party hard like you did before the last race, and not worry about sobering up while on the track!" Wally tells Frank "And Wallace won't sponsor you. My Father may just use you for a practice session, and take all of this team." Rashad watches on, as Frank yells at Wally "Let that son of a bitch try to take me on. I built this! I did! Not him! He never worked for a damn thing in his life, it was given to him, like this ride was given to you! When you see your Daddy, tell him to kiss my ass!"  Wally storms out, and Rashad asks Frank "If you fire him, then you don't have sponsorship?" Frank assures Rashad "Cale will be back with FJR and then things will be back to normal for our team." Rashad tells him "It's been hectic with everything that's been going on. And I know it must be hard dealing with the death of Xavier." Frank quickly responds "I don't want to discuss that. Leave it be." Rashad understands and  tells Frank "I am here if you need me Frank." Frank thanks Rashad and he heads hone and Frank tells Rashad "I got something for you." Frank hands Rashad a toy car and tells him "Give this to Little Sidney. And sign it as well. You are a great man and you remind me of your Grandpa and you'll be an excellent Father." Rashad humbly thanks Frank and heads out the door and Frank calls Cale, but doesn't get a response.
   At Jesse's new Shop, Cale arrives after being called by Jesse, and Jesse asks Cale "So you're leaving my team?" Cale responds "I am going back to FJR. You are married to Desi Lane, and my Wife and I want no part of anything pertaining to Desi!" Jesse tells Cale "Frank has no room at the inn." Cale laughs "He will make room." Jesse warns Cale "I don't take this sort of thing well Stone. I hope you know that." Cale reminds Jesse "I only signed for one race. And my part is done." Cale walks out and Jesse walks around the shop, as he pulls out his pistol and says to himself "My day may have been bad, but at least I got even."
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Beth walks inside Terrance's office, as she sees Sassy and Terrance and Sassy looks at Terrance and laughs "Pay up." Beth asks "Were the two of you making bets?" Terrance tells Beth "We figured you would show up even though you were taking a day off." Beth tells them "I just wanted to come to a place of familiarity." Terrance and Sassy asks Beth "How are you handling everything?" Beth tells them "The best way I know how. But my Brother's alive and at least that is one positive." Beth asks Terrance "How is Willie?" Sassy answers "She ran me off to work so she could corrupt Sidney." Beth laughs for a moment and says "That little boy saved her I believe." All agree as Beth tells them, as she receives a text from Sully "I have to head back to Hell Hill. I may be back later." Beth heads out and Sassy tells Terrance "It seems like something else is bothering her?" Terrance looks at Sassy and says "Today would have been one year since she married B.R. Jackson. She is holding up very well with all she has to deal with." Beth gets to her car, and lights up a joint, as she reads her Granddaughter's text and says to herself "Don't get too comfortable you bastard." as Beth opens the glove compartment and gets out her pistol.
    Burt has arrived at Whispering Hills and Winston sits in the living room, as he sees his Son and Burt asks his Father "Where is Summer?" Winston points to her room and Burt tells him "I know she's pregnant. I overheard Ava and Russell Marx discussing it at Jackson Inc." Winston tells his Son "Do you want the kid?" Burt tells him "Not really. What I really want is to be with Maria again. I loved her more than I ever did Lily, or Bree." Winston looks at his Son and tells him "I think you need to get some help with your sex addiction personally." Burt tells his Father "What I want is if Summer's child is mine, then I want to raise it." Winston is silent. At Jackson Inc, Russell sits down as he tells Ava "I made my mistakes, but if you want to go after anyone now, it should be me. Not Summer!" Ava looks at her Ex Husband and tells him "She hurt Bree and I won't sit back and watch her go through what I did." Russell looks at Ava and tells her "I understand Ava. But I am Summer's Father, and before you go making moves, consider that. I want to be a part of my Grandchild's life." Russell walks out and Ava gets a phone call from Winston, and he tells his Wife "Burt knows." Ava pulls out the liquor bottle and pulls out her cigarette lighter, as she says to herself "I should have killed her."
   At The Evans Home, Sayyid arrives, as Willie sits in the living room with her Great-Grandson, and Willie notices a look on her Brother's face and asks him "Keith?" Sayyid is quiet and Willie tells him "Go be with him. I'll be fine and when you return, maybe get some pointers in Las Vegas on blackjack." Sayyid tells his Sister "I am scared." Willie puts Sidney in his cradle, and hugs her Brother, as he cries to Willie "He's my last surviving piece of Cissy." Willie holds him and gently says "Go to L.A.." At The Storm Shelter at Hell Hill, Floyd is inside with Bobby, as Country returns and tells them "I didn't have to do a thing." Bobby and Floyd asks "What do you mean?" Country laughs "Someone share our sentiments." Bobby gets a phone call from Beth and she tells him "Brock Jr's at the House. I'm pulling in the driveway." Up the hill, Brock Jr sits in Xavier's study and he sits at his desk, as Sully, Leigh, and Ruth all tell him "Get the hell out of this house! Nobody wants you here!" Brock Jr tells them "I'm here for what's rightfully mine! So all of you shut the hell up!" Brock Jr says as he checks his phone "I haven't heard from Tommy. He was supposed to be back in town?" Sully tells her Uncle "I hope someone killed his worthless ass. I can promise you'll be next!" Brock Jr looks at Sully and tells her "I really wished Ava hadn't of given you Jack's heart. That would have been perfect! Sully grows angry and Ruth holds her tightly as Leigh walks over to Brock Jr and shrieks, as Ruth takes Sully out of the room "I'm telling you for the last time you no good, worthless, sorry ass excuse for a human being, get the hell out of my house, and don't you ever come back!" Brock Jr looks at Leigh and tells her "How about you be with a real man? Like me? Brock Jr gets up and kisses Leigh, and Leigh slams him against the wall, and yells "Bad move!" Beth, Floyd, and Country arrives and they hear what's going on, and Beth walks into Xavier's study and sees Brock Jr and yells "Get your damn hands off of my Daughter In Law!" Brock Jr looks at Beth, as he grabs Leigh and asks Beth "So how does it feel being my Step-Mother?" Beth pulls out her pistol and coldly tells Brock Jr "Like sending you to a nice hot place!"
 

1 comment:

  1. VERY EXCITING EPISODE ! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO FRANK JR. !!

    ReplyDelete