Saturday, September 7, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 215. The Collapse

  At City Hospital, Frank looks at his son, Wallace Manning Jr, as Wallace tells Frank "B.R. is my Father you son of a bitch." Frank gets angry and yells at Wallace "I really want to whoop your two faced ass all over this room. The hell you have caused my family!" Wallace glares at Frank, as Fancy arrives and tells Frank "Damn, have you aged well! You look so much like your Daddy. Have you met your brother?" Frank looks at Fancy and tells her "I'm surprised you can move a muscle in your face after so many plastic surgeries." Wallace yells at Frank "Don't talk to me you demented asshole." Frank turns around and reaches for Wallace and punches his Son in the face." Frank yells at Fancy "This is a disgrace and I didn't ask to be this son of a bitch's sperm donor!" Fancy yells back "I got paid damn well for that little get together. We should relive the moment." Frank yells at Fancy and Wallace "Both of you can kiss my ass!" and walks out, as Fancy looks at Wallace and he asks his Mother "Is he right? Have you lied to me?" Fancy is silent, as she doesn't speak, though guilt shows on her face.
   At Hell Hill, Ruth sits outside, as she smokes a cigarette and tells her Granddaughter "Bree, the last time I smoked was when Ava was raped and I divorced your Grandfather. It was a very rough stage." Bree looks at her Grandmother and tells her "I imagine it was. The family fell apart." Ruth looks at Bree and tells her Granddaughter somberly "I miss B.R. He really did change after we divorced and we'd meet on our Anniversary, and he'd visit me in Southpoint Beach. He was sad and full of regrets over his mistakes. What happened with Frank was one of the worst things he ever did, besides clear Jamie of any wrongdoing in Ava's rape. He didn't have it very easy as a kid. His Father was pure evil. Edward Glenn Jackson was one of the meanest people I ever knew. Joe was his favorite, and B.R. was Frank. That man was damn cruel to your Grandfather. And Floyd as well. Mrs.Jackson was one of the sweetest people I knew, like a Mother to me, but Edward would beat her, and she had a bad heart and many health problems, and died at home, Edward did try to help her, Mrs. Jackson died here and B.R. was so hurt, and Edward remarried a month afterwards and he then fell ill and passed away a year later, and B.R. inherited the Jackson Estate, and he ran moonshine to separate himself from his Father, and Floyd, Sidney Evans, Sayyid, Joe, and my family all drove and worked for B.R. and he became very powerful, Edward was mean, and B.R., when he was a kid, as long as Edward was alive, was his punching bag. B.R. had many issues, and all he ever wanted to do as a kid, was save his brothers and Mama, and even ran away, and then severely beaten by Edward, he wouldn't discuss it." Bree is blown away and tells her Grandmother "I always thought Grandpa's Father was a saint, according to Grandpa." Ruth looks at Bree and tells her "Far from it sweetie. B.R. was a mama's boy, and after Mrs. Jackson died, I was his "Mama", and he invested in business here in Adam's Landing, with his money, and his Father's, and he was smart, but he had many issues, that haunted him every day he lived. And it just hurts me to know.." Ruth breaks down, and Bree consoles her."
   At Chantel's, Desi and Mona sits together, as Cass arrives to finalize Mona's divorce, and Desi's annulment from Jesse Adams. Cass asks Desi "Are you sure you want to do it this way?" Desi tells Cass "I am taking back my life." Cass tells them "Well everything is finalized, so now we're set. Just wire me the money." Mona and Desi tip their glasses, as they declare a toast "To independence!" They toast and Desi and Mona watch on, as Cass walks out, and Mona tells Desi "I have an idea. Cass is single isn't he?" Desi looks at Mona and tells her "He's divorced." Mona tells Desi "I have an idea about setting him up with Leigh." "Desi looks at Mona, and warns her "Do you want to live?" Mona tells Desi "Leigh couldn't kill anybody." Desi laughs "X could and he will." Mona looks at Desi and tells her "Think of it for your benefit, you may have a chance to fill a void, first love??" Desi takes a sip of wine, and tells Mona "That does sound good, but you will have to pay him well to keep his mouth shut." Mona laughs "I am now the richest woman in Adam's Landing, and I will take advantage of it." Desi smiles, as she tells her best friend "I just love that way of thinking. I want X back. And if we do this right, then maybe we can break that marriage up. I can have X again, and Leigh can have Cass." Mona looks at Desi and tells her "Yes. That's the plan my friend." Both of them laugh, as they talk strategy."
   Back at City Hospital, Ava looks at Bobby, as Beth is in a state of shock as Bobby asks Ava "Is Paul here?" Ava tells Bobby "I don't know. But I know the whore I have for a niece is carrying your Grandchild." Bobby looks at Ava and Beth and responds "Oh shit. I haven't seen him since he moved to Valley Ridge after his Mama died." Beth asks Bobby "You were married?" Bobby tells both Beth and Ava "We were married right out of college, and she died when Paul and his Brother and Sister were kids, Paul had just went to college, and the other two were still in high school. They are all over the world. I miss Jane each day." Beth looks at Bobby, and Ava tells Beth "Jane was in a plane crash with Paul, and Paul survived, but Jane didn't make it." Beth hugs Bobby and Ava tells Beth "We need to discuss how we are going to handle this bitch in the lab?" Beth tells Ava "I have it covered.." The lab tech walks inside, and yells "Who in the hell are you calling a bitch to Ava Jackson?" Ava looks at the lab tech and tells her "Are you going to say something else?" The young woman gets defensive and Ava looks at her and warns her "Don't piss me off anymore now! I am already furious." The lab tech tells Ava "Nothing you can do about it." Beth yells "I sure the hell can you brat. I hope your money holds you over for awhile!" The girl asks Beth "Are you firing me?" Beth points to the door and tells the now former lab tech "I'll have your stuff sent to you. Get out of my hospital!" The girl turns and tells Beth and Ava "I guess the only person that can get away with it all is Xavier Jackson! I'm suing." Beth shuts the door and tells Ava "She will have to be watched, this could get in the news, and this family can't handle no more scandal, Frank isn't going to handle this well, and Ruth's smoking again." Ava looks down and shakes her head and tells Beth "Mama isn't supposed to smoke. She has asthma." Beth tells Ava "I am worried about her, all of this has really gotten to her." Ava looks at Beth and sighs "Mama had some problems with it for awhile, but she got over things. She kicked Daddy out for a month and give him a good scare." Beth laughs and Ava tells Beth "Keep an eye on Mama. She needs to stop the cigarettes, it almost got her before." Beth asks "Before?" Ava nods and says "She kept it private. I found out but she went into remission after surgery. She's tough, but she's growing frail I fear." Beth tells Ava "I think babysitting Gracie and Xavier does her well. She stays active and she loves them." Ava agrees, as she heads out, and Beth shakes her head, as she is stunned, and worried about Ruth's smoking.
   At FJR, Floyd has filled Cale and Allison in on Wallace Manning Jr, telling Cale "You have a brother, and I doubt your Daddy won't want a thing to do with him. And I support it." Cale looks at his Great Uncle, as Allison is blown away by the story Floyd has told them, and responds "I agree too." Allison asks Floyd and Cale "Do you think he could go into a dark phase, like he did awhile back?" Floyd tells both Cale and Allison "We'll have to see. Ruth isn't handling it well either. My concern is more for her than Frank. Frank can handle this, but Ruth's not as tough as she used to be. She's growing frail and weak. She's slowed down." Cale tells them "I need to spend more time with her, but it's so busy with driving race cars." Allison agrees with her Husband, as Floyd tells them "I need to go and check on Clair." Cale asks "Your other Daughter?" Floyd nods "25 years later. And it isn't good." Floyd walks out, as Cale tells Allison "Hopefully racing will help Dad. He loves the track." Allison gets her phone to call Frank, and it goes to voicemail, and Allison looks at her Husband, as Cale tells his Wife "Let's go over to The Farm and see if he's at home." Cale and Allison head out of FJR, both worried and scared for Frank.
   Meanwhile, at Russell's Loft, Summer sits in the living room, as Paul walks inside and Summer hugs him and he sits next to her and says "Just made some money. Ms.Manning is very gracious." Summer looks at Paul and tells him "The more, the sooner we can leave Adam's Landing." Paul looks at Summer and tells her "That's my plan. Maybe go where your friend lives." Summer tells Paul "I love that. I miss Latoya." Paul looks at Summer and tells her "I know you do." There's a knock at the door, and Summer walks to the door and answers the door and yells "I'm calling the ALPD!" Winston looks at Summer and tells her "Ava knows and she's pissed as hell so I got a deal for you. Either take a check I will write for 1 million dollars, for you to leave town and never return, or deal with my Wife. She's gunning for you Summer. I won't stop her either you whore." Paul jumps in Winston's face and yells "Don't talk to her like that you old bastard.", and pushes Winston and Winston warns Paul "Boy if you want to get killed yourself, you will be well aware to never touch me." Paul yells at Winston "My Dad's an attorney in this town and he can send your ass to prison." Winston looks at Paul and tells him "I know Paul. He mentioned to me the other day at the golf course about your new Girlfriend, the old prostitute, Fancy." Paul goes after Winston again, and Winston pulls out a knife, and warns Paul "I warned you Paul. And I don't really give a damn who you're related to, I said to not to touch me." Summer yells at Winston "Screw your deal and screw you! Summer takes Winston's check and rips it apart and picks up the phone and Winston walks over and pulls out the extension cord, and warns Summer "You best remember who is who and what one can do. Daddy can't save you." Winston walks out, and Summer screams in frustration, and Paul hugs Summer, as she cries "She needs to just leave me the hell alone. She's a monster." Paul consoles Summer and tells her "You have nothing to worry about. Daddy and I will make sure Ava leaves you alone." Summer cries, as Paul holds her in his arms.
   At City Hospital, Terrance sits in his office, as Aretha stands inside, with her laptop and Terrance asks his Sister "Why are you still here?" Aretha snaps "You should have let me at her ass Terrance. I can't believe you." Terrance looks at Aretha and reminds her "We need to be rational in our thinking." Terrance tells his Sister "Go to work because I need to go check on Wallace Manning Jr." Aretha tells Terrance "Do you have any gossip I could post online? I will let this disagreement go?" Terrance tells his Sister "He's a racist. And he is Frank Jackson's Son. Don't post that either because Mama has already called me today and told me to keep my mouth shut!" Aretha hugs Terrance and tells him "Sounds bad. I still love you." Aretha leaves and Terrance heads down the hall, as he heads to Wallace's Room.
   Meanwhile in Wallace's room, Wallace is silent as Fancy tells her Son "Frank is a liar. He's probably hit his head too many times to think he's your Father." Wallace looks at his Mother and yells "I know your history Mother! You were a hooker! A stripper! Your young men!" Fancy yells back at her Son "I am set for life anyway, and it's you that's really in the poor house!" Wallace yells at his Mother "You have only cared for one person, and that is yourself Mother! You have lied to me all this time? All this time?" Fancy yells back at Wallace "It would have worked better if B.R. was still alive. He would have claimed you to keep the family quiet." Wallace tells his Mother "Well he isn't here, and as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing left keeping me attached to you. Get the hell out of my room!" Beth walks inside, as she tells Fancy "He doesn't want visitors. Get out of my hospital!" Fancy looks at Beth, and tells her "You shouldn't have dug back into yesterday." Beth looks at Fancy and gives her the evil eye, as Fancy prances out, and Beth tells Wallace "Now that you know the truth, I am going to give you a warning, if you go anywhere near Ruth, Frank, or anybody in my family, I will personally kill you. And while you're at it, keep your Wife the hell away from Leigh!" Cass meanwhile walks inside and tells Wallace "You've been served." "Beth laughs "I hope you can pay your hospital bill." Beth walks out, as she laughs, as Wallace breaks down and screams "Mona will pay for this!" Cass walks out and Wallace looks at the divorce papers, as it's official, since both Mona and Wallace signed the papers. Terrance walks into the room and tells Wallace "Here's your release papers. Get the hell out of here." Terrance walks out, and Wallace is quiet, as he has a thought.
   At The Farm, Frank sits in his living room, as he sits quietly and has a flashback to the night Wallace was conceived, and gets emotional, and screams in anger, and frustration, as he begins to suffer a nervous breakdown and picks up the lamp, and throws it across the room, and begins to lash out, as Bree returns and asks her Uncle "Are you ok? Grandma told me about Fancy." Frank looks at Bree and starts to cry uncontrollably. At Hell Hill, Floyd arrives, as he walks inside, and finds Ruth, laying on the ground, and hears Gracie and Xavier Jr crying upstairs, and Ruth is barely alert, as she gasps for air. Floyd calls 911, and tells his former Sister In Law "Stay with me Ruth." At Olivia's house, Cale and Allison returns home, as they find a woman sitting on the front door, and it's Mona, as she asks Cale and Allison "How much would the two of you take for this beautiful old house?" Cale and Allison looks at Mona and Allison tells her "Not for sale." Cale and Allison walks inside, as Mona walks to her car, and her phone rings, as it's Desi and Desi, sitting in Chantel's, tells Mona "Leigh and her friend are here. Cass has arrived." Desi hangs up and Mona smiles, meanwhile at Chantel's, Desi walks up to Cass and asks him "Do you know the lady at that table, pointing to where Leigh and Marco sits, and Cass responds "No." Desi tells Cass "She's getting a divorce, and looking for someone. You should see if you have a shot." Cass is quiet, as he considers Desi's advice. At Whispering Hills, Winston returns and notices that Ava is gone, and Winston heads to his study, as his phone rings, and it's Burt. At the ALPD, Bobby arrives, as Russell prepares to head out, and tells him "So my Son's the Father of your Daughter's child?" Russell is taken back, as Bobby tells Russell "I am going to fight for my Grandchild. Get ready for it." At Russell's Loft, Paul and Summer sits on the couch, and there's a knock on the door, and Paul gets up to answer, assuming it's his Father, and opens the door to a pistol in his face, as Ava coldly tells Paul "Get the hell out of my way!"


1 comment: