Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 217. Nightmares And Deadly Intentions

   On the side of the road, Xavier gets Ruth out of her car, as Clair calls the paramedics and Ruth looks at Xavier and asks him "What happened?" Xavier looks over at Clair and asks her "What happened? You could have killed my Grandma." Clair tells Xavier and Ruth, as Ruth is distant "Ruth drove into the SUV." Xavier looks at Ruth and asks "Did you blackout?" Ruth yells angrily at Xavier "I am damn tired of all of you treating me like an invalid! I am just fine!" The ambulance arrives and the paramedics tries to talk Ruth into going to City Hospital, and Ruth yells "Leave me the hell alone damnit! I am fine fine FINE.." Ruth begins to fall, as Xavier catches her and tells the paramedics "Take her to the Hospital!" Xavier watches on, as does Clair, as the ambulance drives away with Ruth and Xavier tells Clair "Follow them." Clair looks over her SUV and quips "If I had of been in a car, I could have been killed. Aunt Ruth shouldn't be driving." Xavier looks at Clair and yells "Get in the damn SUV and stop thinking about yourself!" Clair gets into her SUV, as she drives off and Xavier calls his Mother, and tells Beth, who's at Hell Hill "Grandma was in an accident. She's on her way to City Hospital." Beth hangs up the phone and Frank and Bree notices the look on Beth's face, as she tells them "Ruth was in a car accident." Beth, Frank, and Bree rush out, as Leigh asks "What can I do?" Beth tells her Daughter In Law "Just stay here. Xavier's on his way. I'll call Floyd and Willie." Beth leaves as Leigh sits in the living room and she receives a text from a restricted number, with a message saying "How's your fling on Xavier?" Leigh replies "Screw off!" Leigh shakes her head in frustration, as Xavier walks inside and looks at his Wife, as Leigh asks her Husband "What's wrong X?" Xavier pulls out a photo and shows it to Leigh, and Leigh is silent, with anger in her eyes, as Xavier notices and asks his Wife "Are Desi and Mona trying to set you up?" Leigh tells her Husband "Yes X." Xavier hugs his Wife, and assures her "I know this was a photoshop. Desi and your Sister will answer for this."
   At The Exposer, Aretha sits in her office, as Winston walks inside and Aretha asks Winston "How is Ava?" Winston tells Aretha "I haven't seen her." Aretha is quiet, as she pulls up an e-mail on her computer and asks Winston "What are you hiding from her? And are you keeping her in jail to keep from being exposed?" Winston yells at Aretha "How dare you make such an assumption. I am Ava's husband!" Aretha mumbles "Guilty answer." Winston yells "Speak louder so I can hear you." Aretha looks at Winston and tells him "What I am really interested in is your plot with Burt. I know that the two of you have been plotting something. And I wonder if Xavier knows, or Ava, and mostly Ms. Sullivan." Winston snaps at Aretha "You write fairy tales. This is a damn talbloid! Nobody believes what you write!" Aretha looks at Winston and tells him boldly "Ava is my best friend Winston. And I know inmates at the ALPD read The Exposer. And if Xavier finds out, or Ava, then you need to plan yourself a funeral!" Winston yells "Go to hell Aretha and take this trashy tabloid with you, and while you're heading there, quit writing about Ava!" Aretha is silent, as Winston storms out, and Aretha checks her e-mail and says to herself "Hell didn't change you after all Winston!"
    Meanwhile at Tenny's Penthouse, Cale and Allison arrives as Tenny yells "There's my Granddaughter, and her Husband. Want to take a toke?" Allison hugs her Mother and Father, as Olivia tells Allison and Cale "I can't believe my little girl is married now. It blows my mind." Cale assures Allan, Olivia, and Tenny "I take good care of her, and we are planning our future." Tenny tells Cale and Allison "Meet my Grandson, Nathan James. He really takes after me." Allan tells his Son "Allison is your Oldest Sister." Nathan looks down, as he shyly says "Nice to meet you." Allison asks her Father "I didn't know you had a Son?" Allan responds "I knew, but it's a long story." Olivia gets a text and tells everyone "I have to head to City Hospital. Beth's summoned me." Tenny yells "She was supposed to be on her way to my party!" Olivia looks at Tenny and tells her "Ruth was in an accident and I need to head down there." Allison hugs her Mother, as Olivia tells her Daughter "I have missed you so much Ally. But we're staying here." Cale looks at his Wife and tells her "I'm following Olivia. Grandma needs all the support she can get." Tenny yells "The two of you don't want to stay and party with me?" Cale tells Tenny "We don't do the marijuana. The Racing League does drug tests." Tenny laughs "Ever heard of money?" Cale sighs "That doesn't work in our profession." Cale, Allison, and Olivia heads out, as Allan tells his Mother "Beth told me you were friendly now with Ruth." Tenny looks up, as she takes a toke and sighs "I am. I think." Rose meanwhile gets a text and responds "I'll see you soon." Tenny looks at Allan, Nathan, and Rose and tells them "Party on now!" A smoke fest begins to start, as Tenny, Allan, Nathan, and Rose all fires up joints and blunts and the party begins, as they pass the joints and blunts around.
    At The Sunset Club, Fancy sits at a table, as Burt arrives and Fancy asks him "How's things going?" Burt tells Fancy "Nobody expects a thing. Tenny doesn't even know about this." Fancy asks Burt "What about my Son? Has he been found?" Burt looks down and tells Fancy "I know where he is and I can't say anything." Fancy looks at Burt and tells him "I have ways of making you tell me. Let's go to my suite and I will show you all the ways." Burt is tempted, and tells Fancy "If I said anything, many lives would be in danger." Fancy quips "Storm Shelter at Hell Hill?" Burt doesn't confirm nor deny Fancy's assumption and tells Fancy "I'll take a rain check on the sex. Here's some stock." Burt hands the envelope to Fancy and tells Burt "It's so good that you and your Father are helping me get back my beloved Wallace's store. Tenny is too high in the clouds and Xavier Jackson is too damn busy to know what's going on. This plan's working perfectly." Burt heads out, as Fancy looks at the envelope and Summer walks inside and asks Fancy in an angry tone "What part of stay the hell away from Paul do you not understand you plastic whore?" Fancy sits back, as she takes a drink, and laughs "Are you talking to yourself Summer? I have nothing on you. I didn't sleep with my in laws like you." Summer warns Fancy "I am glad you pay Paul, but we are expecting our child now, so it's time you find yourself a new man to keep your bed warm for you." Fancy looks at Summer and tells her, as she gets up "Paul follows money. I know the two of you met in the nut ward. Ask the soldier sometime about his days in Iraq." Fancy struts off, as Summer shakes her head in disgust and someone taps Summer's shoulder and Summer asks "Who are you?" The person tells Summer "I think we have something in common." Summer looks at the person for a few seconds, and replies "Aren't you supposed to be dead?" The person tells Summer "She failed with me, like she failed with you. If you weren't pregnant, I'd recommend a toast to celebrate this." The person shows Summer the Adam's Landing Journal, and laughs "I knew Adam's Landing was safe when I seen this."
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Ruth is brought into the ER, as Beth, Frank, Bree, Clair, Floyd and Ciarra arrives and Ruth screams at her family "I want all of you to let me go the hell home right now! Do you hear me!" Terrance tells Ruth "You are not well and didn't we tell you to stop driving?" Ruth snaps "I will do what in the hell I want to do. And you needed to keep your damn mouth shut about my illness." Cale, Allison, and Olivia arrives as Beth tells Ruth "I am admitting you into the hospital and make sure you are taken care of. Nobody's ready to let you go." Ruth starts to pull the IVs out of her arms and yells "Go to hell. All of you!" Frank, Bree, Floyd, and Cale stops Ruth, as Beth looks at Olivia and tells her "I am glad you're back. Ruth is really going to need you." Meanwhile Ruth holds onto the rails, as she fights off her family as Frank tells his Mother "Get back in there and let the Beth, Terrance, and Olivia check you out Mama!" Ruth yells at her family "Not a damn thing is wrong with me Franklin Floyd Jackson!" Bree starts to cry and Floyd looks at Ruth and tells her, as he gets upset "You need help. I know you are sick." Ruth yells "Damn right! Sick of all of you hovering over me!" Willie and Sayyid arrives at City Hospital and Willie looks at Ruth and tells her "I'm sorry Ruth, but I can't watch this." Willie tells Frank, Bree, Floyd, and Cale "Ruth has cancer. And if she doesn't take her stubborn old ass back in that ER, her days will be numbered!" Ruth rolls her eyes and Willie starts to cry, as she tells Ruth "Can't you see your family needs you! Why can't you see that?" Ruth loses her balance, as she falls to the floor, and Frank and Cale catch her and Ruth cries "Please all of you, I am ready to go. Please do that. I'm begging you all." Bree cries "No Grandma. We won't!" Beth walks outside and tells Ruth "Get back in here and let us be there for you. You are the rock of the family!" Ruth looks at Beth, and she notices everyone fighting tears as she looks at Frank, and he helps his Mother into the triage, as Ruth's checked out by Beth, Terrance, and Olivia and Olivia tells Ruth "I hear you're smoking cigarettes. Beth told me your brothers died from emphysema and cancer." Ruth looks at Olivia and screams "Just tell all my damn business! I just want to die. Please just let me die!" Beth looks up, as she fights her emotions and tells Ruth "I hate to do this, but I am giving you a sedative and your room is ready."  Beth injects a sedative into Ruth's IV, as Ruth slowly falls to sleep and Beth tells the nurses "Take her to her room and I want a guard by her room. If she tries to escape, then strap her to the bed." Ruth is taken to her room, and Frank asks Beth "How bad is the cancer?" Beth, with her Aunt holding onto her, tells Frank, Bree, Floyd, Clair, Cale and Allison "As of now, it can be stopped, but she also has emphysema and what's really going on with Ruth is this, she has stage 3 lung cancer, and fluid buildup on her heart and lungs. The odds are not good. I'm going to fight like hell for her. But she needs to accept this." Willie and Sayyid walks inside and Sayyid tells Beth "I'll guard her room. Free of charge." Beth thanks Sayyid and Willie tells everyone "I've already lost Sidney, and when I was at death's door, Ruth never gave up on me, and I will do the same thing for her! Frank hugs Willie, as does Bree and Floyd, as Ruth's family vows "She's not going without one hell of a fight! I'm not ready to lose my Mama.." Frank starts to cry and Bree, Cale, Allison, and Beth consoles Frank, as Sayyid consoles Willie. Floyd looks at Ciarra and asks "Where is my Daughter?" Ciarra tells Floyd "She disappeared." Floyd looks at Ciarra and tells her, with tears in his eyes "None of us are ready for Ruth to go." Ciarra consoles Floyd as he starts to cry." Meanwhile in the triage, Beth walks back inside and tells Terrance and Olivia "I'm ordering a x ray and some tests asap."
   At Whispering Hills, Winston returns and finds Burt waiting for him and Winston asks Burt "Did you meet up with Fancy?" Burt tells his Father "I did and things are going according to plan." Winston looks at his Son and tells him "I think we need an alibi in case Xavier finds out about what we're doing." Burt tells his Father "I am more concerned with Ava's reaction." Winston tells his Son "I am keeping Ava in the jail for a reason, so she doesn't find out. And I sent Russell a check to keep his mouth shut! Cass has his eyes on Leigh, and he's distracted and we need to stay low with this Burt." Meanwhile at The Evans Home, Aretha returns, as the house is empty and finds a letter on the table and Aretha shakes her head with sadness, as she says to herself "This is too much. It's time Xavier knows about this." Aretha calls Xavier, and it goes to voicemail and Aretha leaves Xavier a message, telling him "You need to watch Burt Corbin. And I want to meet with you in the morning." Aretha hangs up the phone and calls Rashad, and he answers the phone and tells his Mother "Leave us alone! You can't accept the fact I'm with Sassy and we have enough to deal with!" Aretha asks Rashad "What if I told you Sassy is sleeping with Tyrone Gray?" Rashad hangs up the phone and Aretha yells "Sassy, you will be my cover story for tomorrow's edition you whore." Aretha pulls out a picture of Sassy and Tyrone and says to herself "I think Uncle Clem needs to know about Tyrone being in town. And silence his ass."
   Back at Tenny's Penthouse, the stereo's blazing, as smoke fills the living room, as Tenny, Allan, Nathan, and Rose all smoke up and there's a knock at the door and Clair yells from outside "Let me in there Tenny!" Tenny looks at Allan and Nathan and asks "Do you want to see the bitch?" Allan looks at his Mother and says "Not really." Nathan looks down and mumbles "Oh shit. She used the GPS." Rose looks at Nathan and laughs "Are you scared of your Mommy billionaire music mogul." Nathan yells "Shut up you dog-sitter!" Rose laughs "Mommy's little boy." Tenny answers the door, and walks outside and tells Clair point blank "Nobody wants to see you Clair! Go celebrate the fact Clint is dead and you go and cry at somebody else's home bitch." Clair pushes Tenny aside, as she walks inside the Penthouse and yells at her Son "This is exactly why I never told you about your real Father!" Tenny pulls out her pistol and shoots it in the air and yells "I hate buzzkills. Get the hell away from here!" Allan looks at Clair silently, as Nathan tells his Mother "I am grown and if I want to get high, then I will!" Clair warns her Son "Allan James isn't nothing but a drug addict. And from the look of things, so is his Mother.." Tenny hands her joint to Rose, as she slaps Clair and snaps "Go home and keep you're horny ass Daddy away from my Sister." Clair snaps back "I actually think Ciarra is the smart one in your demented family Tenny." Tenny yells "It's Ms.Sullivan you pathetic bitch! Now do as I say or I will shoot you." Nathan looks at his Grandmother, and his Mother, as Rose watches on and says in a dazed tone "This is some wild shit right here." Allan rolls his eyes as Nathan yells at his Mother "What you need to do Mom, is accept me for who I am! At least Grandma and Dad accepts me." Tenny holds Nathan and tells him "Go in for the kill now. I think I'm about to cry!" Clair yells, as she heads to the door "Nathan you have disappointed me. You have a choice. It's me or these losers." Tenny laughs "Do you want a silver bullet in your ass Clair?" Clair slams the door and heads out, and Nathan shakes his head in disgust, as Allan tells everyone "She has turned into a royal bitch after marrying Feldman all those years ago." Tenny yells "She can bite me. And I want to party now and I hope we don't have another rude interruption!"
    At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh sits in the nursery, as they play with Gracie and Xavier Jr, and Leigh tells her Husband "Shouldn't you be at City Hospital?" Xavier tells Leigh "Grandma's already going through enough and that message from Aretha wasn't very pleasing. I'm really in over my head now." Leigh asks "What did she tell you?" Xavier hands his phone to Leigh, as she plays Aretha's message and asks Xavier "Is she serious?" Xavier tells his Wife "Jared told me at the office that something's been going on with Burt and Winston. If what I'm thinking is correct, then I will make damn sure that Winston and Burt pays for this." Leigh looks at her Husband and reminds him "Don't forget you can't deal with all of this X. Remember the AVM?" Xavier nods and Leigh tells her Husband "You deal with Jackson Inc and Wallace. I am going to deal with Desi and Mona myself. They think I am this weak person, but they are about to find out otherwise." Xavier looks at Leigh with a smile and tells his Wife "I love it when you get fiery." Leigh tells Xavier "Nobody can break us up, no matter how hard they try." Xavier's phone rings and he tells Leigh "It's Princess." Xavier answers the phone and puts it on speaker as Sully tells her Father "Gran's throwing a wild party and I am going crazy. Jared's done knocked on the door and she didn't answer." Xavier and Leigh looks at each other, and Xavier tells his Daughter "I'm on my way." Xavier hangs up and Leigh tells him "How are you going to handle this?" Xavier hugs Leigh and sighs "If it isn't one thing, it's something else." Xavier kisses Gracie and Xavier Jr and Leigh and heads over to Tenny's Penthouse, as Leigh pulls out her phone and makes a phone call to Mona, and tells her "I've been thinking and I want you to come over to see me tonight and have a drink." Mona accepts, and Leigh adds "Bring your best friend also."
   Back at City Hospital, Ruth is in a private room, as Frank, Bree, Cale, Allison, Floyd, Ciarra, and Willie are by Ruth's bedside as she sleeps and Frank asks Willie "Where did Sayyid go in such a hurry?" Willie tells him "Aretha wanted to see him. He will be back soon." Bree tells everyone "I hate to see Grandma in this situation. She has been through so much and I hope Dad kills that bastard Wallace." Frank tells his Niece, as he holds her "If anything happens to my Mama, it won't be just Wallace that dies. There will be more to follow." Meanwhile in Beth's office, Terrance and Olivia goes over the X Ray results with Beth, as Olivia tells Beth "Ruth stayed quiet too long. I don't know if she can beat this." Beth looks at the X Ray results, and Beth tells Terrance and Olivia, as tears start to fall from her eyes "I don't know how I can tell them she isn't long for the world." Beth looks over all of Ruth's results and tells Olivia "Do you think we should even attempt chemo?" Olivia shakes her head and tells Beth "She's terminal Beth. All we can do now is figure out a way to make her last days as comfortable as possible." Beth looks at Olivia and Terrance and vows "I have seen miracles happen before and I am praying with all I have in me, that a miracle happens with Ruth. I'm not giving up on her." Terrance and Olivia consoles Beth, as she breaks down and cries, telling them "She is the heart of the Jackson Family, and with Ava in jail and all, if she was to die, it will destroy the family."
   Meanwhile at Russell's Loft, Summer returns and Russell sits in the living room and asks his Daughter "Where have you been?" Summer tells her Father "I went to tell Fancy to stay away from Paul." Russell tells Summer "I think I may have a solution to sending Ava to Unity Prison." Summer asks her Father "And how is that?" Russell yells, as Rachel Lane comes out of Russell's bedroom and Summer tells Russell "We just met earlier." Russell tells Summer "With all the hell that Ava's given Rachel, we can send her to Unity for life." Rachel tells Summer and Russell "Once I knew that Ava was in jail, I couldn't get to Adam's Landing fast enough to help put the bitch behind bars." At The Evans Home, Sayyid walks inside as Aretha tells her Uncle "Here's the room number to Tyrone's suite at The Sunset Club." Sayyid tells his Niece "Are you certain he is sleeping with Sassy? He goes for black women." Aretha tells her Uncle "Tyrone has been stalking Sassy, Rashad, and Little Sidney and then stopped after he and Sassy had a visit at her work." Sayyid rolls his eyes and tells Aretha "Tyrone is a walking dead man. I can assure you he's about to die." At Sassy's Home, Sassy returns, as Rashad tells her "You got a letter from the bank today." Sassy opens the letter and tells Rashad "I was late on my mortgage." Rashad asks "Did you pay off that Tyrone by sleeping with him?" Sassy grows silent, as Rashad sighs in anger "You did. Mom was right." At Tenny's Penthouse, a man in a hoodie arrives and Nathan tells Tenny, Allan, and Rose "This is my friend from L.A.. I brought him here. He's my source. Meet Andre Parks." Andre hands everyone two blunts and tells them "This is free. And it's nice to be out of South Central." As everyone starts to smoke, the door opens again and Tenny rolls her eyes, as Xavier walks inside and asks everyone "What in the hell is going on in here?" At Hell Hill, Mona and Desi arrive, as Leigh greets them at the door and tells them to follow her. Mona and Desi follows Leigh to the vault, and once inside, Leigh pulls out a pistol and Desi and Mona are both scared, as Leigh tells them "This room is soundproof and the two of you are about to learn what happens when I am pissed off."
 

1 comment: