Thursday, September 5, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 214. Accepting Yesterday

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing, and at The Farm, Bree wakes up, as Frank sits in the living room, silent as he doesn't say anything, with a look of disgust and hurt on his face, and Bree asks her Uncle "You've been quiet since last night. What did the results say?" Frank turns to his Niece and takes a deep breath and doesn't say a word and tells Bree "I think I'm going to FJR. I want to check on my team." Frank grabs his keys, as he walks out, and Bree has a look of worry on her face, as she gets her keys, as she heads to Hell Hill.
   At Hell Hill, Beth walks downstairs, as Ruth sits in the kitchen and Beth asks her "Has Frank called you this morning?" Ruth looks at Beth and tells her "No he hasn't. I am so scared for him. My heart breaks for him, and to think that bastard is my Grandchild, Beth I can't accept it. I just can't welcome him into the family." Beth hugs Ruth and tells her "My phone has been blowing up all night from the Hospital. I told the staff not to tell him anything until I arrived." Ruth says to Beth, with a look of hurt in her eyes "He best not bother Frank or push his buttons. I really wish this had stayed in the past, where it belonged!" Ruth starts to cry and Beth holds Ruth and tells her gently "Frank has his family Ruth. We are all together. Don't forget that!" Ruth asks Beth "Where's Xavier and Leigh?" Beth tells her "They went to visit Sully. She hasn't felt good since finding out she's pregnant." Ruth asks Beth "Are Gracie and Xavier Jr upstairs?" Beth nods, and Ruth touches Beth's shoulder and tells her "I'm going upstairs to be with them. You give Wallace hell for me." Beth hugs Ruth and reminds her "If you need anyone, we're only a phone call away." Ruth looks at Beth and takes a deep breath, as she heads upstairs to the Nursery, as Beth heads to City Hospital.
   Meanwhile at Floyd's house at Whispering Hills, Ciarra has cooked breakfast for Floyd and his Oldest Daughter, Clair, and Floyd walks out of his bedroom and tells his Daughter "I'm glad you've changed your mind about staying at The Sunset Club." Clair looks at Ciarra, and tells her Father "I thought about what you said, and felt I'd be safer here." Floyd hugs Ciarra and looks at them and says "I'm going over to check on Frank. Last night really hit him hard." Floyd hugs Clair and tells her "Pretty soon, Ciarra and I will be married." Clair is quiet as Floyd heads out, and Clair asks Ciarra "So explain to me your relationship with my Daddy?" Ciarra looks at Clair and tells her "Floyd and I love and care for each other very deeply. It was difficult to love again, but he is a true gentleman." Clair looks at Ciarra and tells her "Since Daddy's gone, we need to talk about this. I know your family and I know your Sister. I won't bless this union. My Daddy cheated on my Mama the entire time they were married. And it really angers me to see that he's about to get married again." Ciarra points out to Clair "I am not my Sister for one. And two, people change when they grow older, they realize the mistakes they make and learn from them." Clair gets up and looks at Ciarra and tells her in a bold tone "I do not like the idea of my Daddy getting married, and I don't bless this." Ciarra is taken back, and assures Floyd's Daughter "I have my own wealth and I am taken care of. If you are remotely concerned I am after Floyd's money, forget that thought because I want nothing but him." Clair tells Ciarra "I know your Sister, and your wild ass Nephew and how do I not know you're just like them? I also know Beth slept with my Uncle?" Ciarra gets defensive and sternly tells Clair "I know you need to adjust Clair, but don't disrespect my Sister, or my family. I wouldn't do that to you. And I will not tolerate it!" Clair looks at her phone and tells Ciarra "Allan James left me high and dry, and Tenny never liked me, just for the fact that my Daddy is the Uncle of my Cousin Frank. Don't expect me to throw you and Daddy a wedding reception." Clair walks out, and Ciarra has a look of sadness on her face, as she says to herself "I am not Tennessee"
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Winston comes downstairs, as Ava sits in the living room, and Winston tells his Wife "You didn't come to bed last night." Ava pours a shot of liquor into her coffee, and tells her Husband "I don't want to lay next to a man that would be so damn selfish, to change the paternity results on a test for a girl that I hate, and to your own Son! You have really disappointed me Winston, and I am going down to City Hospital this morning, and tells Beth about it, and if you try to stop me Winston Hale, I will live and breathe making you regret it and that's a damn promise I'll make sure I won't never forget!" Winston looks at Ava and tells her "I'm sorry. I made a mistake. I was trying to make things better. Really Ava!" Ava screams "You were thinking about yourself! That was the agenda!" Ava takes a drink of liquor, and storms out of the house, as Winston shakes his head and full of emotion, guilt, and sadness, starts to cry, as he says "I just broke her. Damnit! Damnit!"
    At Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Xavier and Leigh arrives with breakfast, as Sully lays on the couch and tells her parents "This pregnancy is getting to me. And it's early." Leigh walks over to her Daughter and sits by her side, and shows concern, as does Xavier, as he asks Sully "Are you alright Princess? You haven't felt well since you found out you were expecting." Leigh nods in agreement with Xavier, as Sully tells them "I think it's complications due to the rape by that sicko." Xavier looks at Sully and grabs his Daughter's hand, and assures her "Nothing will stand in your way when it comes to this child Sullivan Leigh Jackson! Your Daddy will see to that! You and Jared deserve to have a family, and your Mom and I will make sure you are safe, and that baby you are carrying will be here when it arrives, with no trouble!" Sully smiles, as Xavier hugs Sully and she tells him "I love you Daddy." Xavier puts his arm around Leigh, and tells both of them "I love my girls. And my family." There's a knock on the door and Xavier goes to answer it, and it's Tenny, as she walks inside and sees her Grandson and Leigh, and tells Sully "I wanted to let you know Gran's leaving, so if you need anything, let me know." Tenny walks over and kisses Sully and tells Xavier and Leigh "I had problems when I was pregnant with Beth. Damn she was a handful. This child will be a little girl. I know it." Sully looks at her Great Grandmother and responds "No matter if it's a boy, or a daughter, as long as it's healthy, I will be pleased." Tenny smiles and says to Sully "Me too, though I am already making something for my Granddaughter." Xavier looks at his Grandmother and tells her "Great Great..." Tenny points her finger at her Grandson and laughs "Don't you dare Xavier." Tenny hugs Xavier and Leigh and heads out, and Xavier tells Leigh and Sully "I need to get down to Jackson Inc. We're having a meeting today on what to do with Wallace's. Grandma's got some ideas. And they could be wildly successful." Sully looks at her Mother and tells her "I think today I'm staying home and rest. Watch over the store for me." Leigh hugs her Daughter and tells her "I will and don't forget to call either of us if you need to sweetie." Sully nods, as her Parents heads out, and once outside, Xavier looks at Leigh and tells his Wife "I feel like I'm the reason she's having problems. With all of the mess with Wallace Manning Jr and the hell he caused, I swear that if something dare happens to my Princess' child.." Leigh hugs her Husband and assures him "You did nothing wrong X! You did what you had to do, and our Daughter is very strong, like us." Xavier looks at Leigh, as he gives her a kiss and they head to the elevator, as he holds onto his Wife."
    At City Hospital, Terrance sits in his office, as the door opens and Aretha walks inside and rolls her eyes at her brother and tells him "I want you to do me a favor." Terrance looks at his Sister and asks her, as she notices anger in her eyes "What's wrong?" Aretha responds in a tone of disgust "Nurse Sassy. Fire her from the Hospital!" Terrance asks "Why?" Aretha tells her Brother "That old bitch is sleeping with your Nephew and is trying to be Little Sidney's replacement for a Mother! And I don't fly with the thought of a woman old enough to be my Baby Boy's Mother, sleeping with him and having a relationship. The bitch needs to find someone her own damn age!" Terrance looks at Aretha and says "Sassy does a great job at the Hospital Aretha. I am not concerned with what happens outside of this Hospital and I have no grounds to fire her when she's done nothing here to warrant that." Sassy meanwhile opens the door and asks Aretha "This is really getting to piss me off!" Aretha turns around and tells Sassy "Nobody comes between me and my family you whore!" Sassy turns around and slaps Aretha, and Aretha delivers a slap to Sassy's face and warns her "Don't think I won't black your other eye!"
    Meanwhile in Beth's office, Beth walks inside, and finds Ava waiting for her, with the two birth certificates that she found in the safe in Winston's Study and Ava tells Beth "Winston paid a lab tech off to change these results around." Beth looks at Summer's paternity results and looks at Ava and turns on the computer, and pulls up the security cam, and goes back to a few weeks prior, and turns the monitor around and Ava shakes her head in anger, as Beth too is angered and tells Ava "That girl will be terminated ASAP." Beth pages the girl to her office and tells Ava "She looks familiar to me." Ava tells Beth "There's not a damn thing Winston can do now to stop me from what I'm about to do to Summer for the hell she caused Bree! That whore's carrying the Grandchild of Bobby Whitten and..." Bobby walks inside Beth's office, as he has coffee and drops it as he asks Ava "What did you just say Ava?"
    At The Sunset Club, Clair arrives, as Tyrone sits inside and walks up and asks Clair "Where were you last  night? Your Husband demands you return home." Clair warns Tyrone "Tell Clint I said to burn in hell!" Tyrone laughs in an evil tone "He wouldn't hesitate to have you killed. He's got his eyes on a girl in L.A. and is more than ready to replace you. Best hope I don't find where you're hiding." Tyrone walks off and Clair shivers in fear, as Tenny arrives, and looks at Clair and yells "So how did your night with my lovely Sister and your future Step-Mama go?" Clair looks at Tenny and warns her "You stay the hell away from my Son! You ruined our relationship when you told him about Allan!" Tenny looks at Clair, and tells her "He deserved to know the truth! He has every right to despise you after making that poor young man think that evil bastard Clint Feldman was his Father for most of his life, and not NEVER make an attempt to allow Allan a chance to know him! Where is Nathan? Is he here? I don't see him? I hope he never forgets this! And he is a Sullivan and I will make damn sure he knows that he comes from a good family, instead of a family of clingy women, whores, and men who'd sleep with any whore that would give it up to them! You, Clair Jackson sent my Son into hiding, you had Clint go after him ever since Nathan was born." Clair looks at Tenny and tells her "I didn't choose anything Tenny." Tenny slaps Clair and responds "It's Mrs.Sullivan to you Clair!" Clair looks at Tenny and cries "I saved your Son. Had he of seen Nathan, Clint would have killed him." Tenny warns Clair, as she shows her her new pistol "If anything happens to my Son or my Grandson to the hands of that bastard Husband of yours, I will put a bullet in you and I mean that! I don't have a damn thing to lose. Or I may shoot your Daddy, you don't give a damn anyway about him, so no loss to you. Maybe Clint. Hell my mind changes every second! I need my prescription filled! Don't forget what I said." Tenny flips Clair off as she heads out and Clair starts to cry, as she says with tears in her eyes "Allan Sullivan is the man I have always loved."
   At FJR, Floyd arrives and asks the Team Director "Where's Frank?" The Team Director tells Floyd "Frank hasn't arrived yet." Cale and Allison walk into the office and Cale asks his Great-Uncle "Dad hasn't even called me this morning. What happened last night?" At Hell Hill, Bree arrives, as Ruth sits outside, as she pulls out a cigarette and Bree asks her Grandmother "What is wrong? I have never seen you with a cigarette before." Ruth looks at Bree, and tells her "Frank. I am so scared Bree." Bree asks her Grandmother "What's wrong?" Ruth looks at Bree and starts to tear up, as she tells her Granddaughter "Wallace Manning Jr is your Cousin Bree." At City Hospital, Wallace wakes up in his room, and sees Frank at his bedside and Wallace looks at Frank and tells him "Good to see you Big Brother." Frank looks at Wallace with disgust, hurt, and anger and says "You are not my Brother, you're my Son, and I don't want a damn thing to do with you."

1 comment:

  1. IT'S HARD TO KEEP UP WITH WHO HATES WHO NOW ! SO MANY TWISTS AND TURNS, CAN'T WAIT FOR CLIFF HANGER FRIDAY ! LOL

    ReplyDelete