Friday, October 25, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 237. Comfort And Distress

   At City Hospital, Allan gently shakes Olivia, as she's knocked out, and Allan frantically yells "Help! Someone Help!" Beth and Terrance hears Allan, as they are walking down the hall, and rushes inside, as Beth and Terrance rushes to Olivia's aid, and Beth pulls out the syringe, and stares at Terrance, as he calls for backup." Allan asks his Sister, in a scared tone "What was it?" Beth looks at her Brother, and assures him "She's fine, but she's been shot up with liquid morphine. She is damn lucky." The nurses rushes inside, with the stretcher, as Beth. Terrance, and Allan follows Olivia, as she's put on the stretcher and taken to a room, as Beth admits her.
  In Sully's Room, the nurse brings Ruthie back inside, and Xavier and Leigh asks their Daughter and Son In Law "Do you guys need anything?" Sully tells her Parents "I'm fine since my little girl is here." Xavier hugs his Daughter, and picks up his Granddaughter, and gently tells her, as he kisses Ruthie on the top of her head "Papaw loves his Queenie." Leigh also holds her Granddaughter, and kisses her, and they tell Sully and Jared 'We're going to check on the other two. Gracie and Xavier Jr must be getting mad about now." Sully laughs, as Xavier and Leigh walks out, and Sully and Jared looks at Ruthie, as Sully holds her in her arms, and tells her Husband, with tears in her eyes "I now feel complete. I've got a great Husband, and this little part of our love." Jared humbly tells his Wife "I'm married to the most amazing woman in the world." Sully and Jared kiss, as they hold their Daughter.
   In Summer's Room, Summer lays in the bed, as Bobby walks inside, and Summer looks at him and tells him "You can leave if you are here to sing Ava's Praises!" Bobby asks Summer "Where's my Grandson?" Summer responds "What Grandson? I know Paul told you about it." Bobby answers "Yes he did tell me about it, but I'm interested in Clayton Hale." Summer asks Bobby "Who's Clayton Hale?" Bobby tells her "You should know. You had his Son." Summer looks at Bobby for a moment, with shock in her eyes, and says to him "I have no idea who Clayton Hale is?" Bobby looks up, and sighs "Ok then, how did you meet the man that had your Son?" Summer tells Bobby, as she grows frustrated "I don't even know who Jake's Father is." Summer warns Bobby "Now get out of here before I have you thrown out." Bobby looks at Summer, and reminds her "I am an attorney Summer. And I know when someone's hiding something." Bobby walks out, as Sully pages for the nurse, and Bree walks inside Summer's Room, and Summer tells her Sister "Take me down to see my little boy." Bree heads to get a wheelchair from the nurse's station, and overhears the nurses and immediately, Bree grows with fear, as she asks "What about my Nephew?" The nurse looks at Bree, and tells her "He's missing." Bree has a look of horror, and asks "Who kidnapped Jake?" The nurse replies "I don't know Ms.Corbin." Bree warns them "I'll find out, and I'll make sure all of you pay for not keeping a better eye on my nephew. My family owns this Hospital, and they won't be very pleased, especially my Aunt Beth." Bree storms back to Summer's room, as she struggles with how to break the news to Summer about Jake.
    Meanwhile in Winston's Room, Winston is still in his coma, as Ava stands over his bed, and laughs "I think you're about to set a record for the longest time you've kept your damn mouth shut. I'm not sure I want you to wake. Maybe time to pull the plug." Clayton walks inside his Father's Room, and tells Ava "Don't even think about it you sociopath!" Ava turns around, and looks at Clayton, and asks "And who in the hell are you?" Clayton snarls "I'm Winston's Son. And you must be that psycho he married years ago." Ava looks at Clayton, and goes "Clayton. I heard about you. Are you warm?" Ava pulls out her cigarette lighter, and flicks  it, and Clayton asks Ava "What are you going to do? Set me on fire?" Ava winks at Clayton, and walks up to him, and says in a calm tone "Your Father is a despicable bastard. And I don't have any gasoline. But you don't want to tempt me." Clayton looks at Ava, and tells her coldly "I'm about to tempt you, and the bastard that killed my Mother. It comes back Ava, and it's here." Ava is silent, as she shakes, as she flashes back to the bloodbath at Class, where Sully was shot, and Jack was killed, and Ava's eyes turn red, as she warns Clayton "I have nothing to lose now, and I am telling you right now Clayton Hale, if you dare try to hurt my family, I'll pull this plug and Winston will be in hell where he belongs, and don't think for one second, I won't do it." Clayton walks out, and says "I'm watching you, and your family. Two can play this game." Clayton disappears, and Ava looks at Winston, and quips "You put on an act this entire time. And you are going to deeply regret it."
   At Floyd and Ciarra's Home at Whispering Hills, Floyd sits in the kitchen, as he drinks a jar of moonshine, with hurt, and anger on his face, as Ciarra and Tenny walks inside, and Floyd looks at Tenny, and bluntly tells her "Don't say one damn word about my Daughter! She's dead and I don't want to hear a damn bad word about her Tenny!" Ciarra asks her Husband, as she's worried "What's wrong with Clair?" Floyd yells "She was killed Ciarra! Some son of a bitch killed her!" Ciarra rushes over to Floyd, and holds him, as he tells his Wife "I wasn't the greatest Father in the world, but I loved Clair, even if she was like she was. And I swear up and down that Lynn Caswell had something to do with this." Tenny looks at her Sister, and Brother In Law, and tells them "I think I'm heading back to the Penthouse and check on Precious. I'll give the two of you some time alone." Tenny leaves, as Ciarra looks at her Husband, and Floyd tells his Wife, with rage in his tone "Clair didn't deserve to die like that! But I will make damn sure on my Brothers grave, that the bastard that did this will die one horrible death!" Ciarra's quiet, as she hugs her Husband, and gently tells him "It's ok Floyd. It's ok to mourn." Floyd looks at Ciarra, as he begins to cry, and Ciarra quietly holds her Husband, as Ciarra's heart aches for him.
   Meanwhile at La Sante Fe, Sayyid, Aretha, and Willie has dinner, as Aretha and Sayyid fill Willie in on what they uncovered, and Willie looks at her Brother, and asks "Clem, do you have a Son out there that you forgotten about?" Sayyid tells Willie "He's not my Son. He's my Grandson. Keith and Eve Mathis had a relationship when he was working with her, when she was getting started, and she got pregnant, and Feldman wasn't happy, and Keith told Eve to give the kid up for adoption. Had she not, then her career would have been over." Aretha adds "She never gotten over that. We have talked about it many times. I can't wait to tell her that he's been found." Willie asks her Daughter "What about Keith?" How does he feel?" Sayyid looks at his Sister, and responds "I called him, but he's in Pittman at a show and didn't answer my call. Andre needs to know who his parents are." Willie looks at her Brother, and tells him "Clem, I hope you remember I do know when you're hiding something." Sayyid looks at his Sister, and Niece, and tells them "I took Andre to the Parks family in South Central. I wanted him to be with some good people with morals and I'd keep up with him until I was sent to Prison after the riots broke out. Afterwards I lost touch. I knew the moment I seen him the other day, he was my Grandson." Aretha assures her Uncle "It's going to be hard for him when he finds out. I told Eve to not expect a fairy tale reunion." Sayyid vows "I fully intend to be a part of my Grandson's life, and try my damn-est to help him get on the right path." Willie grabs her Brother's hand, and tells him "I'll help you too Clem. I'll welcome Andre into our family with open arms, and teach him blackjack." The mood is lightened for a moment, as Aretha and Sayyid both tell Willie "He may be your competition." Willie mumbles "Um Hum. We'll see." Aretha's phone rings, as she tells them "I have to go down to The Exposer. Eve has arrived in town." Aretha heads out, and Willie assures her Brother "Andre will have all of us Clem. And so will you." Sayyid tells his Sister "He could use it. And I could as well."
   Down at The Sunset Club, Mary walks downstairs from her Suite, as her phone rings, and she answers it and the voice on the other line says "Popper misses his Wife." Mary is stunned, as she goes "Miles? You haven't said that in so long." Miles, in Unity, tells his Wife "My memory's returning and our girls are doing one fine job taking care of me." Mary starts to cry, as she asks Miles "So did Hazel dial my number?" Miles tells his Wife "Mama, I remembered it. I even drove today to the chapel and checked on things." Mary cries with joy "Praise God. Miles this is a miracle." Miles tells his Wife "It surely is Mama. It surely is. Now come home." Mary tells him "I'll be heading back home in a few days Popper. Rose's in town and we have some investigating to do when I return." Miles tells Mary "We certainly do Mary." Miles tells his Wife "I love you, and tell my flower Paw loves her." Mary responds "I sure will Popper. I love you." Miles responds "I love you too Mama." Mary hangs up, as she's overwhelmed and sits down at her table, and orders dinner, and prays "God please give me the answers we need. And thank you for bringing my Husband back to me." Lynn meanwhile watches on, with fear, as he returns to his Suite.
   Meanwhile at Tenny's Penthouse, as Gracie and Xavier Jr sleeps in Tenny's bed, Nathan and Rose smokes a blunt together, as Leigh and Xavier walks inside, and Leigh yells "What in the hell do the two of you think you're doing?" Xavier has a look of disdain, as Leigh explodes on Nathan and Rose, yelling "Smoking marijuana around my kids? What in the hell's wrong with you?" Nathan stands up, and tells them "I lit it. I'm so lost right now with Mom's death.." Xavier tells his Cousin "I understand Nathan, but my children are here. Although my Mother, Grandmother, and Uncle smokes weed, I don't want it around my kids." Leigh meanwhile slaps Rose, and yells "You have no damn reason to ever be around children you irresponsible, stupid ass trash!" Leigh storms into Tenny's bedroom, and wakes up Gracie and Xavier Jr, as Xavier meanwhile tells Nathan and Rose "If I ever see this again, both of you will learn why people fear me!" The door opens, as Tenny walks inside, and asks Rose, as she smells marijuana "Did you just smoke in here?" Rose nods, as Nathan has a look of guilt, and tells everyone "I'm going to leave." Tenny tells her Grandson and Rose "The two of you will be here for awhile! I have no problems with marijuana, but when it's around Gracie and Xavier Jr, then I have a problem with it." Leigh meanwhile walks out, holding Gracie, as she holds Xavier Jr's hand, and warns Rose "I don't ever ever want you around my children again. I sure hope you never have a child. You're too damn immature!" Rose gets angry and yells at Leigh, and snaps "Well you don't have to be such an uppity bitch either Mrs.Jackson." Leigh hands Gracie to Xavier, and walks over to Rose, and angrily snarls "I don't want my kids around drugs, and they won't be! And if you ever talk to me like that again, I'll tear your ass into bits and pieces like a damn jigsaw!" Leigh yells at her Husband "Let's go X!" Xavier, Leigh, Gracie, and Xavier Jr heads out, as Rose asks Tenny "So are you going to chew me out also?" Tenny tells her "No. But don't do it again." Tenny hugs Nathan, and tells him "I'm truly sorry about Clair." Nathan thanks his Grandmother, and Tenny lights up a joint, as Precious runs out of his room, and Tenny tells them "Something was off with Leigh. She's usually level-headed." Nathan is quiet, as Rose tells Tenny "I don't like her." Tenny looks at Rose, and tells her "She's been through hell over the years, so if you want to stay on my good side, then don't start talking bad about Leigh."
   Back at City Hospital, Andy returns, and Bree stands outside Summer's Room, and Andy asks his Cousin "What's with the face?" Bree looks at Andy, and tells him "Jake is missing. I just called the ALPD, and they are issuing an Amber Alert on him." Andy asks Bree "Does Summer know?" Bree, taking a deep breath, responds "No she doesn't. I'm trying to figure out how to tell her about this." Andy tells his Cousin "Who would want to kidnap Jake? I mean I know Summer has her enemies. Do you think?" Bree quickly responds "I know Ava wouldn't do something like this. Aunt Ava has her issues, but she wouldn't kidnap a child." Andy agrees, as they look at each other, and walks inside Summer's Room, to break the news, as Summer doesn't know yet.
   In Sully's Room, Sully is awake, as she holds Ruthie, and Ava walks inside, and tells Sully and Jared "I have something for you guys." Ava brings a pizza inside from La Trattoria, and Sully tells her Aunt "Thank you Aunt Ava!" Ava quips "I know hospital food isn't that great, so I was hungry, and figured the two of you were too." Sully and Jared eats, as Ava holds her Great-Niece and tells Ruthie, with tears in her eyes "You are so cute. I'm going to spoil you to no end Ruthie." Sully and Jared smiles, as they notice the spark in Ava's eyes, and Ava tells her Niece "Mama would be so honored that this little girl has her name." Sully tells her Aunt "She has an angel watching over her. I know Grandma's in heaven right now and she'll always protect her." Ava looks at Sully, and tells her in a gentle tone, as she plays with Ruthie "Yes Sully, Mama will be watching over her. If she was here, you couldn't pry her away. She'd be so touched." Jared asks Ava "How's my Grandfather?" Ava responds "In a coma still. I'd like to just pull the damn plug. But someone's in town now that I never dreamed to see, and it's not good." Jared asks "Who?" Ava tells Jared "Clayton Hale." Jared is taken back, as he goes "Shit. If Clayton's in town, it's a given he's here for something." Ava tells him, as Sully quietly listens, as Ava hands her Ruthie, "The thing is, what is Clayton after?"
   Meanwhile at Chantel's, Clayton sits at the bar, as he takes a drink of liquor, and Rachel sits next to Clayton and asks "Who might you be?" Clayton turns around, and says "I read your book. It seems we have the same agenda." Rachel asks "So have you been wronged by Ava and her crazy ass family?" Clayton slyly says "To say the least, I'm here to deliver a gift to them." Rachel smiles, as she tells him "I'll help you, but who are you?" Clayton grabs Rachel's hand, and smiles "The Jackson Family's worst nightmare." Rachel gets turned on, and says "I love that." Clayton asks Rachel "Care to go back to my Suite and have a drink?" Rachel accepts, as she and Clayton heads out. Unknown to them, Bobby watches on in the background, as he says to himself "Or so you think you son of a bitch."
  At The Evans Home, Willie and Sayyid sits in the living room, as Rashad and Little Sidney walks inside, and asks his Grandma and Great-Uncle "What's going on?" Willie tells her Grandson "We have a new member of the family Rashad." Meanwhile at The Exposer, Aretha walks inside her office, as Eve Mathis sits at Aretha's desk, and asks Aretha "So you found my Son?" Aretha tells her longtime friend "Yes. He's in Adam's Landing, and Clem also knows." Eve looks at Aretha, and tells her "I want to see him. He needs to understand my reasons for why I gave him up." Aretha reminds her "You also have River, and when Andre learns about him, it's not going to be easy for him to accept." Eve sighs "I know Aretha. But I owe Andre, and I intend to make it up to him the best way I know how." Eve changes subjects, and asks Aretha "So is Tyrone truly dead?" Aretha responds "Yes. Xavier and Uncle Clem killed him." Eve takes a deep breath, and says "Well then, it's time River finds out about his Father." Aretha tells Eve "It's also time that he meets his Brother and Nephew also." Aretha agrees, and Eve pulls out her phone and texts her Son, River Mathis, who's in Sugar Creek, and tells her Son "Come to Adam's Landing! ASAP! It's time for me to tell you something."
   Back at City Hospital, Olivia begins to wake up, as Allan, Cale, Allison, and Beth stands by her side, and Terrance walks inside, as Allan asks Olivia "Do you remember anything Olivia? Who did this to you?" Olivia looks around, as she's disoriented, and slurs "I can't remember." Terrance motions for Beth to walk outside, and Beth follows Terrance into the hallway, as he tells her "Summer's Baby has been kidnapped." Beth asks "Who did it?" Terrance tells her "Our security cameras were shut off. But I think it's that doctor." Beth looks at Terrance, and asks him "Who in the hell is she?" Terrance tells her, and Beth calmly, and angrily tells him "Unity General told me they were sending a Doctor to Adam's Landing, but she wasn't it. I told the Chief Of Staff that she wasn't to be sent here." Terrance sighs "Well they didn't get the message." Beth vows "That place is so mismanaged and that Chief Of Staff is a real idiot. I will be calling the Medical Board on this one." Terrance tells Beth "Sounds like you are staying with us?" Beth answers "Looks like it. And the Medical Board owes me a few favors."
   In Summer's Room, Andy and Bree walks inside Summer's Room, and Summer asks her Sister "Where's Jake?" Bree has a look of dread in her eyes, as Andy walks over and holds Summer's hand, and Summer begins to panic, and asks "Ava didn't kill my Son did she? She didn't harm Jake?" Bree looks up, takes a deep breath, and tells Summer "First off, calm down. Jake has been kidnapped and Aunt Ava's hands are clean." Summer breaks down in tears, and asks "Who would have kidnapped my little boy?" Bree tells her Sister "That's what I'm going to find out, and Beth knows, and I've got the ALPD on it. Summer we will find him, and he will be found safe, and alive." Summer cries, as Bree and Andy console her. At The Sunset Club, Lynn walks inside his Suite, as the door's unlocked, and he hears a cry, and The Doctor looks at Lynn, and tells him "Maybe now you can be happy. We have a Son." Lynn goes, as he's shocked "Faye! What have you done?" Dr.Faye Caswell, Lynn's Wife and Rose's Mother, holding Jake, tells her Husband "I am restarting our happy family. Since Rose is such a disgrace, here's our replacement."
 

1 comment: