Thursday, October 24, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 236. Triumphs And Agony

   At City Hospital, Sully and Summer have been carried to their rooms in the Maternity Ward. In Sully's room, Sully holds her Daughter in her arms, as Jared sits by his Wife's side, with his face beaming with joy. Xavier, Leigh, Beth, Ava, Tenny, and Ciarra stands inside, as they all have a smile on their faces, and Beth tells her Granddaughter "I'm so proud of you sweetie. This warms my heart so much. Ruthie was what I needed." Xavier tells his Mother, as he holds her hand "Mother, this is all you need to help you move forward after losing Grandma." Beth looks at Sully and Ruthie, and tells her Son "I think you're right Xavier."
   In Summer's Room, Summer holds her Son, as Andy, Mary, Bree, and Frank stands inside, as Summer looks at her Sister and Uncle, and tells them with tears "I'm so surprised the two of you would be here." Bree tells her Sister "In times like this, family comes together Summer. Jake is just precious, and I'm here for you. Don't forget that." Summer smiles humbly, as Frank tells his Niece "Let me hold the little guy." Frank picks up his Great-Nephew, and looks at him and says "Jake, you are going to be a great young man and your Uncle Frank will always be there for you." Summer tells everyone "I just wish my Mom was here." Bree  quips "If she was, she wouldn't want Jake calling her Grandma." Everyone laughs, as Frank quips "That was Jamie. She'd have him calling her Mom or Sis if she was here." Summer looks at Andy, and asks him "Did you call my Daddy and tell him the news?" Andy checks his phone, and sees Russell's text, and tells Summer, with sadness in his voice "He's in Capital City, and won't be here." Summer gets upset, and starts to cry, as Mary consoles her Great-Niece, and Frank has a look of his disgust on his face, as does Bree, as they walk out of the room, and Bree tells her Uncle "Russell should be here Uncle Frank. That's his Grandson, and he isn't even here. What in the hell is wrong with him?" Frank puts his arm around Bree, and says in a state of disgust "Russell doesn't give a damn about anybody but himself Bree. He's always been that way, and he always will."
   Meanwhile in Olivia's Office, Nathan sits at Olivia's desk, as Floyd paces the floor, with many emotions, from hurt, to anger, to grief, as Floyd yells "How in the hell could my Daughter die? She was fine this morning? Who did this? Who?" Olivia tells Floyd "Please calm down Floyd." Nathan walks over to his Grandfather, and brings him to the chair, and Floyd sits, as Olivia explains to them "Someone over-medicated her, which killed her. Once we get the Autopsy results, then we can go from there." Floyd tells Olivia "Last night, she told me that the person that stabbed her had on a Halloween mask." Nathan asks his Grandfather "Halloween mask?" Floyd responds "Yes! I think Mary's Son did this. He didn't want to get busted. That bastard's the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen in my life. All he's ever cared about was himself, and Clair was his downfall. They were in love once, but Lynn met a girl, and broke Clair's heart." Nathan starts to cry, as he somberly tells them "Mom was ranting at me, and I left. She begged me to come back, and I didn't listen to her. I'll never forgive myself for this." Floyd hugs his Grandson, and tells him, with tears in his eyes "I'm here for you Nathan. And Allan, Tenny, Ciarra. You have an outlet, and you and I will find the person who did this. And when we do, they will pay with a knife through their hearts, like your Mama." Olivia tells them "I have a feeling I know who could have done this, but I'm not positive." Nathan and Floyd asks her "Who do you think did this?" Olivia tells them "I have a suspect, but until I check the security footage, then I'll tell you." Olivia walks over, and hugs Nathan, and tells him in a gentle tone "Allan and I are here for you, and your Mom will get justice." Nathan thanks Olivia, as he walks out with tears in his eyes, as Floyd returns to the Maternity Ward, with tears in his eyes, as he mourns the loss of his Oldest Daughter. Meanwhile down the hall, The Doctor stands, and says to herself "Dr.North, you best stay out of my way."
   At Chantel's, Bobby arrives, as Paul sits at the bar, in a drunken state, and Bobby asks his Son "Summer had your child Paul. Why aren't you down there?" Paul tells his Father "Because the kid isn't mine. That's why!" Bobby is puzzled, and asks his Son "The DNA had your name on it Paul? The tests were conclusive. That little boy is your son, and my Grandson." Paul grows angry, and in a raging tone, yells "It was fixed Dad! Winston Hale used his clout and had the name changed on that damn test. It didn't belong to Chant. It didn't belong to Burt. It didn't belong to me, it belonged however, to Winston's other Son, Clayton." Bobby motions for the bartender, and tells him "Give me a glass of Crown, on the rocks." Bobby asks Paul "Clayton Hale?" Paul nods, and tells his Father "He's what you would call Winston's bad seed. I've heard even Winston is scared of him." Bobby takes a drink, and tells his Son "So how did Clayton and Summer get together?" Paul tells his Father "Clayton is in and out. He keeps a close eye on his Father, and with all that's happened with Wallace's, he's mysterious. But from what I've gathered, Clayton makes Chant and Winston look like saints." Bobby shakes his head, and tells his Son "Damn. I just wonder if he knows about Winston being in the hospital?" Paul gets up, as he prepares to head out, and says to his Father "He's in town." Bobby takes a deep breath, and asks Paul "How come? Because Winston's in the Hospital?" Paul nods, and responds "He's planning something." Paul heads off, as Bobby soon follows, as he heads back to City Hospital.
   Meanwhile at Jazz, Allan walks out of his office, as Sayyid sits at the bar, and Allan asks Sayyid "I didn't know you drink?" Sayyid tells Allan "I don't. I heard Andre works here." Allan tells Sayyid "He does. But he's gone at the moment. When Mandi Hall was arrested, he freaked out and left." Sayyid sighs, and tells Allan "Well then, guess I'll go check on Willie then." Allan asks Sayyid "Why do you want to see Andre?" Sayyid is quiet for a moment, and tells Allan "I just needed to ask him something. Nothing important." Sayyid abruptly leaves, and Allan has a suspicious look, as he heads to City Hospital, as he's received a text from Tenny, and she tells her Son "Beth's home."
   Back at City Hospital, Terrance stands in Winston's Room, as he checks his vitals, and checks his chart, and says to Winston, who's unconscious "You are on borrowed time if we don't remove your brain tumor, but Ava will have to approve of it." Someone walks inside the room, and tells Terrance "Remove his tumor." Terrance asks the man "Who are you?" The man responds "I'm Clayton Hale. The Son this bastard doesn't talk about." Terrance tells Clayton "Ava is Winston's Wife, so it's up to her." Clayton calmly tells Terrance "Ava doesn't call nothing. I do. And I demand that you remove that brain tumor." Terrance asks Clayton "Does Ava know about you?" Clayton tells him "No that crazy bitch doesn't know about me. And we'll keep it that way." Clayton walks out, and Terrance looks at Winston, and replies "You are full of secrets Winston. Full of them." Terrance heads out, as he returns to the Maternity Ward.
   Meanwhile in the Maternity Ward, Cale and Allison arrive at Sully's room, as Sully sleeps, and Jared sits by his Wife's side, as he holds her hand and sleeps, and Cale asks Xavier, Leigh, Beth, Tenny, Ciarra, and Ava "So where's Ruthie?" Leigh tells them, as Allison hugs her Grandmother, and Great-Aunt "She's in the nursery right now. Getting her check ups." Beth tells them "I think I'll go monitor things." Beth walks out, as Bobby returns, and sees Beth and tells her "I'm glad to see you smile again Beth." Beth tells Bobby "My Great-Granddaughter is so perfect. I'm so proud of Sully. This was exactly what I needed." Bobby kisses Beth, and tells her "Ruth will live on Beth, and your Great-Granddaughter will keep her name alive for years to come." Beth touches Bobby's face, and tells him "Thank you for being there." Bobby looks at Beth, and responds "Don't thank me Beth. I love you and I knew you needed someone." Beth tears up, as she heads to the nursery, and Bobby watches, as Beth walks away. Meanwhile, Frank stands outside, and notices Beth and Bobby, and jealously shows in Frank's eyes, as he walks back inside Summer's room.
  In Summer's Room, Summer cries, as Mary comforts her Great-Niece, as does Bree, Andy and Frank, as Mary tells Summer "Maybe your Daddy has work to do in Capital City." Bree tells her Great-Aunt "Russell is scared he may be dead if he returns to Adam's Landing." Frank agrees, and Summer yells "Ava, Xavier, and even you Uncle Frank all hate Daddy! He's not as bad as everyone thinks he is!" Frank tells his Niece "Summer, Russell burned his bridges in our family a long time ago, and time does heal, but Ava has never recovered over what happened." Summer yells "Screw her! I hate her with all I have in me.." Mary tells Summer "Hate's a strong word. Maybe Ava will come around." Summer quips "When hell freezes over. That woman is evil. Poor Ava, Poor Ava! The shit I've heard my whole life! I'm sick of it! Just damn sick of it!" Mary has a look of defeat, as she walks to the nursery to look at Ruthie and Jake, and Summer looks at Bree, Andy, and Frank, and tells all of them "I want to be by myself for a little while." Andy hugs his Cousin, as he follows Bree and Frank outside, and Frank tells both of them "Russell really needs his ass kicked for not being here." Bree tells her Uncle "If I see him, he'll get it kicked." Andy looks at both of them, and sternly tells them "Let's just all be there for Summer. That's all we can do." Bree looks at her Cousin, as does Frank, and they tell him "That's just what we will do." Bree, Frank, and Andy heads down the hall, as they check on Sully.
   At The Exposer, Sayyid walks inside Aretha's Office, as Aretha looks at her Uncle, and Sayyid asks his Niece "What's with the look of dread?" Aretha pulls something up on her computer, and shows it to Sayyid, and Sayyid takes a deep breath, and asks his Niece "Does she know?" Aretha tells him "She's on her way." Sayyid looks at his Niece, and tells her "If only I knew then, what I know now. Damnit." Aretha asks him "What are you talking about Uncle Clem?" Sayyid looks at Aretha, and cries "If I had went off my instincts, I'd had purpose. And I didn't, and he's going to hate me." At Chantel's, Paul sits at the bar, as he orders dinner, and Clayton walks up behind Paul, and tells him "So have you told Bobby about me?" Paul looks at Clayton, and tells him "I sure the hell did. You don't scare me." Clayton tells Paul "If you tell anyone else about me, I will kill you. It will destroy my Father's plan, and I can't have that." At The Sunset Club, Floyd sits at the bar, as Lynn walks downstairs, and Floyd walks up to Lynn, and coldly tells him "My Daughter's dead Lynn. She's dead because of you." Lynn asks "Why am I to blame? I didn't kill Clair. I loved her." Floyd punches Lynn in the face, and yells "You may not have killed her, but I know for a damn fact someone connected to you did, and you will pay for it you smug bastard!" At Tenny's Penthouse, Rose babysits Gracie and Xavier Jr, as there's a knock at the door, and Rose answers, as it's Nathan, and Nathan cries uncontrollably, and Rose asks him "What's wrong Nathan? Is it your Mom?" Nathan hugs Rose, as he cries "Somebody killed her. My Mom's gone."
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Beth sits in the nursery, as she holds her Great-Granddaughter, and tells Ruthie, with tears in her eyes "You sweet baby girl, you came into this world at the right time. And I will always be there for you. No matter what happens." Meanwhile Inside Sully's Room, Sully and Jared sleeps, as Tenny and Ciarra tells Xavier and Leigh "We're going to give you guys some time with Sully and that precious baby." Xavier asks his Great-Aunt "Where's Uncle Floyd?" Ciarra tells Xavier "I don't know. Tenny and I are about to find him. Whatever he just learned is bothering him greatly, and he needs us." Xavier hugs his Grandmother, and Great-Aunt, and tells both of them "I hope the two of you find him." Ciarra assures him "We will." Tenny and Ciarra heads out, as Leigh looks at Xavier, and asks "So how do you feel Grandpa?" Xavier holds his Wife, and asks "How do you feel Granny?" Leigh looks at Xavier, and says "I'm Grandma. I'm not no old woman yet X!" Xavier kisses his Wife, and tells her "Princess and Queenie are healthy, and perfect, and I'm thankful." Leigh holds her Husband, and sighs "So am I X." Bree, Frank, and Andy arrive, and Xavier tells them "She's sleeping. She's just fine."
   Outside the Nursery, Ava stares through the window, as she stares at Ruthie and Jake, and someone walks up and says "Those babies are so precious." Ava responds "Yes they are. Too bad Little Jake has such a whore for a Mother. He deserves so much better." The woman responds "Sounds like he needs a good home." Ava quips "I just hope he doesn't take after his Mother, or his Grandmother." Inside the Nursery, Beth bumps into Terrance, and Terrance tells her "Welcome Back." Beth hugs him and says in a tone of content "I wasn't missing Ruthie's birth for nothing in the world." Terrance asks Beth "Are you staying with the Hospital?" Beth looks at Terrance and tells him "I'm still uncertain." Terrance tells her "We need to discuss something, about this new Doctor." Allan meanwhile arrives at Olivia's office, and tells her "Let's go visit Big Sis and my Great-Great Niece!" Olivia's head lays on her desk, as a needle sticks out of her arm, and Allan yells "Oh my God! Olivia!"
   
 
   

1 comment:

  1. SO MUCH GOING ON ! AVA JUST DOESN'T KNOW WHO TO GET NEXT !! LOL

    ReplyDelete