Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 239: The Last Wish

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing, and at Hell Hill, Xavier sits inside the nursery, as Gracie and Xavier Jr plays, and he hears a cry in the bedroom, and he tells his Daughter and Son "Behave yourselves for a moment." Xavier walks into the bedroom, as Leigh sits on the edge of the bed and cries, and Xavier asks his Wife "What's wrong my love?" Xavier reaches out to Leigh, and she yells "Get the hell away from me!" Xavier is shocked, and asks Leigh "What's wrong?" Leigh yells at her Husband "Nothing X! Not a damn thing!" Xavier sits by Leigh's side, as he grows worried, and gently tells Leigh "Princess and Queenie are coming home today. I thought you could take Gracie and Xavier Jr over and..."Leigh screams at her Husband "I want to be alone Xavier! Just leave me the hell alone!" Xavier eases out of the bedroom, as he tries to figure out what's wrong with Leigh. He walks inside the Nursery, and tells Gracie and Xavier Jr "I guess you two will be going with me today. We're honoring Grandma Ruth." Xavier walks them down the stairs, as they head to Jackson Inc, as Leigh sits in the bed in the bedroom, as she screams "Damnit!"
   At Bobby's Home, Bobby walks out of his bedroom, as he smells breakfast, and asks Beth "This is too much." Beth looks at Bobby, and tells him "This is my way of saying thank you for being there for me." Bobby asks Beth "Did you let Xavier know where you are?" Beth tells him "I told him I was staying at Mama's. He doesn't need to know about this." Bobby is quiet, as he tells her "I don't think he'd have any issues Beth." Beth quips "He doesn't need to know a thing about us, until we know this is real Bobby. I am already fragile with all that's happened." Bobby holds Beth, and gently says "I know you are. Today will be hard, and you will have support." Beth looks at Bobby, and they kiss, as she tells him "You have really been my rock through all of this. But why?" Bobby tells her "Because I know you needed someone, and I care about you." Beth checks the stove, and tells Bobby "Let's have breakfast, and head down to Jackson Inc. You are pulling my heartstrings." Bobby tells Beth "You are an incredible woman Dr.Jackson." Beth flirtatiously tells Bobby "Now stop it!" Bobby quips "Ok boss." Beth and Bobby has breakfast, as they get ready to head to Jackson Inc.
   At The Farm, Frank stands inside the Greenhouse, as he looks around, and Cale walks inside, and Frank asks his Son "How's Olivia?" Cale tells his Father "She's still quite out of it. Allison's staying with her and Allan at the Hospital while we go down to Jackson Inc." Frank tells his Son "I think I'm going to rearrange some things in here, so Mama will always be watching over her flowers." Cale puts his arm around his Father, and tells him "I think she would be honored." Frank tells his Son "I think so too Cale. She loved this place, and she will be surrounded with beauty." Cale asks his Father "Ready to head down to Jackson Inc?" Frank looks at Cale, and says "As ready as I can Son." Frank and Cale heads out, as they too head to Jackson Inc.
   Meanwhile at The Evans Home, Willie sits in the living room, as Rashad asks his Grandmother "Where are you going? Did someone else pass away?" Willie tells her Grandson "The last part of Ruth's will is to be read today, and Mary's coming by shortly, and we're going together to the reading." Rashad tells his Grandmother "Mom took Little Sidney with her to the office today, and I think I'm heading down to FJR." Willie looks at Rashad, and tells him with a smile "You love the shop. Just like my Sidney." Rashad looks at his Grandmother, and tells her "I spend more time out back, looking at Grandpa's tools, and cars all the time." Willie hugs Rashad, and tells him "You know he would be so proud of you Rashad. I know I am. You are doing something he never got to do, and if he was here, he'd be at every race and giving Frank a hard time." Rashad laughs, as he asks "I heard Frank talk about Grandpa a lot." Willie reminisces "Before he got Alzheimer's, he'd go to FJR all the time and hang out. He loved being around race cars." Rashad sighs "So does Little Sidney." Willie tells her Grandson "I think he's going to keep the legacy alive. He already hums all the time now." Rashad laughs, as he hugs his Grandmother, as he hears Mary outside, and Willie tells her Grandson "When you go to Lafayette, I'm coming to watch." Rashad tells her "Come on then. Because we're going to win!" Rashad and Willie walks out, as Rashad heads to FJR, and Willie gets in the car with Mary, as they head to Jackson Inc.
   At City Hospital, Andy and Bree arrives, as they check on Summer, before they head to Jackson Inc. They walk inside, and notices Summer's dressed, and Bree asks her Sister "Are you being released?" Summer tells her Sister, and Cousin "I'm checking myself out. Daddy's here and he left to find out the latest with Jake." Bree looks at her Sister, and tells her "He showed up." Summer tells Bree "He's vowed to bring whoever kidnapped my little boy to justice, regardless of what happens." Andy assures Summer "I'm doing some investigating myself, and I have a lead." Summer looks at Bree and Andy, and says in a tone of suspicion "What do you know? I noticed the two of you were talking to Dr.Evans and you know something, so tell me!" Bree and Andy takes a deep breath, and Andy tells his Cousin "We think Dr.Faye Caswell kidnapped Jake. She has a record of instability, and Beth and Terrance both think she's the one." Summer yells "Why in the hell would she want my Son? Did Ava put up a bounty out of guilt?" Bree rolls her eyes, and sternly tells Summer "For the last time, Aunt Ava didn't have a thing to do with this Summer! You should thank her for stepping up to help. And you might want to thank your family also, Xavier, Uncle Frank, Aunt Beth, Aunt Mary, and Tenny and Ciarra Sullivan have all offered money for information on Jake! Be grateful! This family isn't as horrible as you think Summer. We do come together!" Summer is emotional, and starts to cry, as she asks "They are helping me?" Bree tells her Sister "Summer, Aretha Evans has offered money as well for information, and you have everyone supporting you." Summer cries, as she says "Wow. I can't believe it." Andy looks at Summer, and promises "When I head to Unity, I plan to watch Dr.Caswell very closely." Summer looks at Andy, and tells him "I'll be at Bree's when the two of you return from Jackson Inc. I'm going to Unity with you." Bree looks at her Sister, and advises her "Summer, you need to stay here, and let the State Police handle this and the family." Summer looks at Bree, and Andy, and tells them boldly "When Andy heads to Unity, I'll be with him. I'm going to get my Son, and that is a damn promise!" Bree and Andy heads out, as they head to Jackson Inc, as Summer gets ready, and heads to Russell's Loft.
   At Whispering Hills, Ava is on her way out, as Russell walks towards Ava, and Ava tells her Ex-Husband "Go to hell you bastard." Russell looks at Ava, and says "I'm not going to arrest you or anything. I'm here to thank you." Ava asks "Thank me for?" Russell takes a deep breath, as he says to Ava "I was very stunned that you would do what you did for my Daughter after the relationship the two of you have had." Ava looks at Russell, and tells him "I'm not the evil bitch people think I am. Summer, regardless of how she came to be, or who her Mother was, is my Niece, and her Son is missing. He's alive, and I want her to have him in her arms. I can't hold Jack now or hear his voice anymore. And all the money in the world couldn't bring him back." Russell looks at Ava, and tells her with regret in his voice "I am sorry about keeping you locked up while Ruth was dying." Ava tells Russell "We'll discuss all that when the time comes. I just want Jake to be with his Mother. Otherwise, we have nothing else to discuss." Ava gets in her car, as she drives off, and Russell stands, as he says to himself "I owe you Ava."
   Back at City Hospital, Sully, Jared, and Ruthie are ready to head home, as Terrance tells them "Everything's set." Terrance walks out, as Leigh arrives, and asks her Daughter "Ready to head home?" Sully asks her Mother "I thought Daddy was coming down here?" Leigh tells her Daughter "Remember today they finish Ruth's will. He's at Jackson Inc, with Gracie and Xavier Jr." Sully and Jared looks at Leigh, as she picks her Granddaughter up, and holds her, and the nurse arrives with the wheelchair, and Leigh hands Ruthie to Sully, as Sully, Jared, Ruthie, and Leigh heads out, as the nurse pushes Sully in the wheelchair, as she holds her son. They go past Summer's room, and notices the room empty, and Sully mentions "I hope they find Jake. Poor Summer." Leigh snaps "I don't know why in the hell your Father and the family have went to the rescue for that slut." Sully looks at her Mother, and asks "Mom, are you alright?" Leigh tells Sully "I'm fine.Let's just get the hell outta here."
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Xavier, with Gracie and Xavier Jr in tow arrives, as Beth and Bobby arrives and looks at her Grandchildren and says to them "The two of you are growing up on me." Xavier asks his Mother "So how are you doing?" Beth looks at her Son, and sighs "I don't know how to answer that yet." Meanwhile Frank, Cale, Willie, Mary, Bree, Andy, and Ava arrives, and Bobby tells them "Let's go into my office and finish this up. This is the most important aspect of Ruth's will, and prepare yourselves. Everyone walks inside Bobby's office, and Bobby asks "Where's Floyd? He's supposed to be here?" Everyone grows worried, knowing about Clair's death, and they decide to precede without him. At Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny sits in the living room, as Nathan and Rose sits inside with Tenny, as they all smoke a blunt, and there's a knock at the door, and Tenny answers to find Ciarra, and Tenny notices sadness in her Sister's eyes, and asks "What is it?" Nathan also grows concerned, as he asks his Great-Aunt "What's wrong with Grandpa?" Ciarra pulls out a letter, and tells them "He left town. And he left his phone at the house. He's not taking things well. Tennessee, I am scared." Tenny holds Ciarra, and assures her "Floyd will return. Don't worry about that Baby Sister." Meanwhile Floyd drives down the interstate, as he is silent, with anger and hurt in his eyes, as he doesn't say a word, and pulls off on an exit, as he walks inside a bar. Once inside, he tells the bartender "Give me whiskey. The entire bottle." The bartender hands Floyd the bottle, and the glass, and Floyd throws the glass across the room, as he tells the Bartender "A glass won't help me." Meanwhile at Russell's Loft, Russell yells for his Daughter, and finds a letter laying on the coffee-table, and reads it, and vows "Whoever did this, they will answer to me!" Meanwhile Summer sits in her car, as she reaches the intersection, as she pulls onto the interstate, as she heads to Unity, as she glances over to the passenger seat. Back at Russell's Loft, Russell notices his Pistol is missing.
 

  

1 comment: