Monday, October 7, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 224. Imploding

   At Whispering Hills, Ava stands in the bedroom, with a pistol aimed at Winston and Fancy, as both are stunned, as Winston asks his Wife, with the look of defeat "How in the hell did you get out of jail Ava?" Ava pulls out a cigarette lighter, and flicks it a few times and laughs "I see you were too busy to watch the news. I escaped. Well, I burned out." Fancy looks at Winston, and turns to Ava, as she tells them, with fear in her voice "I think I need to leave." Ava looks at Fancy and snarks "And where are you going Fancy? Did I say you could leave yet?" Winston yells at Ava "I kept you locked in jail to protect you from yourself!" Ava rolls her eyes, and sighs "No Winston, you kept me in jail to protect yourself from me. And from finding out you are sleeping with this old dried up, botox, plastic surgery altered whore! And to top things off, my Mama is dying Winston..MY MAMA!" Fancy snaps "Why don't you go check on the poor old woman instead of standing here flicking that lighter and playing with the gun." Ava snaps back "Shut your old ass up and get out  of my house...NOW!" Winston yells "This is my house Ava! The property, all is mine!" Ava grabs the bedsheet, and pulls out her lighter, as she laughs "Do I need to demonstrate how I escaped the ALPD?" Winston holds Fancy's hand, as Ava tells her Husband "I think you need to see if Fancy will let you stay with her, or Burt...wait he's dead. Maybe Xavier...no he will kill you. But I may beat him to it. Now you have a choice, get out now, or die." Fancy and Winston looks at each other, as Ava stands in front of the bed, as she pulls out a sheet of paper, and sets it on fire as she tells them "Nothing better than a nice fire to keep warm."
   Across the road at Hell Hill, Floyd and Ciarra stands back, as Sully shrieks at Desi "You piece of shit! I am  going to kill you.." Sully pushes Desi to the floor, as Sully jumps on top of Desi, with a razor to her throat, as Desi pleads "Sully I had nothing to do with your kidnapping. I'm honest. I'm a victim too." Sully screams "What were you a victim of bitch? You weren't kidnapped. You weren't tied to a damn chair in a farmhouse pregnant and weak!" Sully has a weak spell, as Floyd pulls his Great-Niece up, and Ciarra calls Beth, and has a look of worry. Ciarra and Floyd hands Sully the phone and tells her "Call your Dad and Mom and Jared. And rest." Sully looks at Desi, as Desi tells Sully "Karma is bad Sully. Maybe if you gave me back what's mine, then you wouldn't be in trouble all the time." Ciarra rolls her eyes, as she walks over to Desi, and slaps her and snaps "You don't deserve to have it back after all the hurt you have caused Sully, and my family. And I am warning you now, don't dare look towards Emery's, because you will deal with me. And I think I'm going to start following Tennessee's advice more often." Desi looks at Ciarra, and laughs "I don't want Emery's! It's a old store that is one step from the grave." Ciarra asks Desi "Like you I suppose?" Desi looks at Sully, as she sits on the couch and takes her anti-rejection medicine, and Ciarra and Floyd and tells them "I think I am going to.." Xavier and Sayyid walks inside, as Xavier asks Desi "Were you going to leave? I don't think so."
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Beth sits in her office, as she breaks down in tears and cries, as she tells herself "I can't watch over this family. It's not my place." As Beth cries, she feels a spirit in her office as he says "You have to Beth. You are the only one who can." Beth looks up, as she sees B.R.'s spirit, and her eyes widen with fear, as she asks him "Are you here for Ruth?" B.R. looks at Beth and responds "I am. But not yet. She has to see Ava first, and then we will be going upstairs together." Beth cries to him "I am not a matriarch Brock. I have never been that type of woman. I couldn't do or tolerate the things Ruth has had to endure over the years." B.R. reminds Beth "Who kept Xavier and Sully together when he thought Leigh died? Who was the one who checked on me often, and took care of me? It was you. You Beth. You are the only one in my family, besides our Son, who can keep the family intact." Beth looks at B.R. and asks him "Why can't there be a miracle, like with Willie?" B.R. tells Beth in a sad tone "Because life isn't like that. Willie had a reason to live. Ruth has done her part, and it's her time.." Beth yells "I can't accept it! I am going to fight like hell to keep her alive! I nor this family is ready to let her go yet Brock!" B.R. looks at Beth, and tells her "See Beth, that's why you are capable of watching over my family. You fight for them, and you don't give up. And you need to prepare my children and grandchildren, and everyone." B.R. disappears, as Beth screams "I can't do that damnit! I won't do that!" Terrance walks inside, as he hears Beth, and asks "What's wrong? Is it Ruth?" Beth looks at Terrance, as she cries uncontrollably "B.R. was just here. He's here for her." Terrance hugs Beth, as Beth cries "I don't think I can watch Ruth die. She's like my Mother. And I'm not ready to say goodbye yet." Terrance holds onto Beth, as he tells her "Mama's with Ruth right now. She's having a hard time accepting this too. I think you are forgetting that we are only doctors, not saints. We have no choice over things like this. If I could have saved my Daddy, I would have. I would have cured him, and he'd still be here, but he didn't have no chance, and I did what he asked of me." Beth looks at Terrance and tells him "I trained you well. And I need to just accept this, and respect Ruth's wishes." Terrance looks at his boss, and tells her "It's what you have to do. It's hard, but you have no other choice."
   At Class, Leigh hangs up the phone, as she looks at Country, and then at her Sister, and tells Mona "Sully made it home. And I am going to leave now. So you get out, and pray that Desi has a burial plan because she's about to regret this!" Mona asks Leigh "What are you talking about?" Leigh yells at her Sister "Desi Lane wouldn't harm my Daughter? Well you are wrong! And you don't know that bitch as well as you think!" Mona looks down, and shakes her head, as Country warns Mona "Time to leave." Mona walks out, as Jared walks inside, and Leigh tells her Son In Law "Sully's at Hell Hill." Jared nods, and tells Leigh "And so is Desi." Leigh looks at Jared, and Country, as they head out for Hell Hill. Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Sully sits on the couch, as Ciarra and Floyd sit down next to her, as Xavier and Sayyid both look at Desi, with rage in their eyes, as Desi is quiet, and Xavier asks "Don't you want to admit your part in all this?" Desi tells Xavier and Sayyid "I didn't intend for this to happen!" Xavier looks at Desi, as he points towards the door, and coldly snarls "Walk outside." Desi walks out, as Xavier and Sayyid follows, and once outside, Xavier and Sayyid pull out their AK-47s and Xavier yells at Desi "When in the hell will you learn to leave my Princess and her store the hell alone you pathetic bitch?" Desi snaps "When it's back in my hands X! You stole it from me. Remember?" Xavier snaps back "I remember my Daughter expecting, and you tried to steal Jackson Inc, and caused her to lose her Son. And I made you regret it! And I intend to do that again." Desi looks around, as she tells Xavier and Sayyid boldly "Neither of you will stop me from getting back my company! Do you hear me? DO YOU HEAR ME?" Ava walks up, as she tells Desi "I will stop you." Xavier is stunned, as is Sayyid, as Ava pulls out her Pistol, and aims it as Desi, as she warns her "You cost me my Son, and you don't learn from your mistakes. And you are causing more trouble for my family. And it stops right now!" Ava walks towards Desi, and grabs her by her hair, as she snarls "My Mama is dying. And my family is going through hell. I'm taking you somewhere that hopefully will wake you up!" As Ava drags Desi down the hill, towards The Storm Shelter, Xavier asks Sayyid "How did Ava escape?" Sayyid checks his phone, and tells Xavier "The ALPD burned down." Xavier looks at Sayyid, and tells him "Follow my sis, I'm going back inside to check on my family." Sayyid heads to The Storm Shelter, as Xavier walks back inside.
   Meanwhile at the charred remains of the ALPD Headquarters, Russell tells Bobby "I am putting out a search for Ava." Bobby looks at Russell and warns him "No you won't. I know that you were being paid by Winston to keep her locked up." Cass backs Bobby, as Russell yells at Cass "Were you secretly working for the Jackson family?" Cass looks at Russell and tells him "I have Marx." Bobby tells Russell "I see you have a visitor." Winston arrives with Fancy, as Winston yells "She tried to kill us." Bobby snarls "Too bad she didn't." Winston looks at Bobby and asks him "I thought you were my friend Bobby?" Bobby looks up and sighs "That was before you tried to go after Xavier again, and then had Ava locked up. And I see you are sleeping with the old town whore." Russell assures Winston "I am going to have the ALPD searching for Ava. I promise!" Bobby and Cass looks at Russell, as Cass holds his phone under his coat, as he records the exchange, and Bobby asks Russell "Since the ALPD is burned to the ground, where are you planning to keep Ava?" Russell yells "I'll have her ass sent to Unity! And all the damn inmates! And I'll fix things to where you won't be able to ever practice law again Bobby Whitten!" Cass plays the recording, as Russell freezes, and Winston grows angry, and Bobby asks Russell "What if the state heard this? They have always sided with my clients. And you can kiss your career goodbye." Russell grows angry and storms off, as Bobby looks at Winston and Fancy, and warns Winston "You lost your leverage and power Winston. The moment you turned on Ava and Xavier. And if I were you, I'd leave town. That's the last advice I'll give you." Bobby and Cass walks away, as Winston looks at Fancy, and she tells him "Don't let them stop you. At least you have two good things to look forward to, me, and Wallace's." Winston shows regret in his eyes, as he nods, but the feeling of defeat comes over him.
   At City Hospital, Frank, Bree, Cale, Allison, Willie, and Mary are in Ruth's room, as Frank tells his Mother "The ALPD burned down." Ruth looks at her Son and tells him "Ava's free. I just wonder how she pulled it off." Mary tells her Sister "Tenny Sullivan sent my Granddaughter to jail. And I went to see her and she dismissed me and started smoking marijuana and she isn't the person I knew years ago." Ruth asks her Sister "Which Granddaughter is in Adam's Landing?" Mary responds "Rose is. She's been working for her and Tenny accused her of stealing her jewelry." Ruth is quiet, as Frank tells his Aunt "Tenny has never liked our family. And any time she sees a chance, she will do whatever she can to stick it to us. She's always been that way." Ruth looks at her Son, and reminds him "You are forgetting one thing Frank, she was always fond of Ava, and I imagine Beth has informed her that I am dying." Frank looks at his Mother and asks "Are you delusional Mama? You think Tenny would try to break Ava out of jail?" Ruth looks at her family, and tells them "Tenny and I have began to get along lately. She's a Mama also. And underneath that front, there's a good person. I can't believe I am saying that, but Tenny and I have found out we are much alike except I don't spend my days smoking marijuana, but I hear it helps people like me suffering from cancer." Mary is stunned and asks Ruth "Are you thinking what I think you are?" Ruth looks at Mary, and tells her "Before I die, I may smoke with Tenny and thank her." Allison tells Ruth "One thing though about Grandma, she doesn't share." Ruth laughs "I know someone who smokes. I'll ask her." Frank, Bree, Cale, Willie, and Mary asks "Who else smokes marijuana?" Ruth responds "Beth. And all I have to do is ask." In Beth's office, Beth sits by herself, as she has learned of Sully being home, and the ALPD burning down, as she hangs up with her Aunt, and Terrance and Olivia walks inside Beth's office, as Beth tells them "It's time to release Ruth." Terrance and Olivia looks at her and Beth hands them Ruth's discharge papers, and tells them "She has a surprise waiting for her at home. And I am headed to Hell Hill to make sure everything is ready." Beth heads out, as Terrance and Olivia looks at each other and Olivia tells Terrance "I have this weird feeling that my Sister is at Hell Hill." Terrance laughs "And you likely know she's either dead, or in the guest house." Olivia rolls her eyes, as she sighs "Desi will never change." Olivia and Terrance heads to Ruth's room, as they prepare to give Ruth her discharge papers.
  Back at Hell Hill, Leigh, Country, and Jared arrives, as Xavier sits next to his Daughter and holds her tightly and asks Sully "How are you feeling Princess?" Sully looks at her Father, as Leigh and Jared runs over and Sully hugs her Mother, and Husband, and tells them "I am fine. I want Desi dead. She will be if I have anything to do with it." Xavier assures his Daughter "Desi is being taken care of as we speak sweetie." Floyd and Ciarra walks downstairs and tells everyone "Ruth will be coming home today." Sayyid walks inside, along with Ava, as Sully sees her Aunt, and Ava hugs her Niece and tells her "Once you feel well, go visit the bitch. I have her locked up right now." Leigh snaps "I want to visit her now!" Xavier assures his Wife "I think right now, we should be lucky that Sully is alive, and she's well. And our Grandchild is healthy." Xavier and Leigh holds onto each other, as Jared holds his Wife and Jared cries "I was so scared something would happen." Xavier tells his Son In Law "Sully is a fighter, and she did me proud. She escaped without help, and Tyrone won't be a bother now." Xavier, Leigh, Jared, and Ava holds onto Sully, as they celebrate her survival, as Floyd and Ciarra stands back, and Floyd looks at Ciarra and asks her "Are you ready?" Ciarra asks "Ready for?" Floyd pulls out a diamond ring and tells Ciarra "I didn't like the first one, and when Ruth comes home, we're getting Married." Ciarra is taken back, as she asks him "Is now the right time Floyd?" Floyd looks at Ciarra, and tells her "I want Ruth here when we exchange our vows. She wants to see us tie the knot, and we will be doing that once she comes home." Ciarra hugs Floyd, as they kiss.
   
   

1 comment: