Friday, November 1, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 242. Out With The Claws

   At Hell Hill, Leigh sits in the bedroom, at the edge of the bed, as she has a hot flash, and Xavier walks inside, and Leigh yells at her Husband "Xavier, just leave me alone! I want to be ALONE!"  Xavier stands and stares at Leigh quietly, as she yells "Go kill someone or something, hell go protect that whore that tried to break up Sully's marriage or kill Desi, just leave me the hell alone X!" Xavier looks at his Wife, and says to her "No Leigh. I'm not leaving. And the kids are with Mother, so we can talk." Leigh gets up and yells "I don't want to talk!" Xavier asks Leigh "Did Queenie's birth bring this on my love? Are you going through.." Leigh screams "It's menopause X! Menopause! I'm old, and and.."Leigh breaks down, and Xavier wraps his arms around his Wife, and Leigh tries to push her Husband back, but Xavier tells his Wife "I'm not going anywhere my love. If you are going through something, then I'm going through it with you."
   Meanwhile at Tenny's Penthouse, Rose looks at Beth, as Beth has a look of anger in her eyes, as Rose asks Beth "What do we have to discuss Dr.Jackson?" Beth tells Rose "For starters, your parents have caused nothing but hell for my family, and so have you." Rose asks "What have I done?" Beth looks at Rose, and asks "What did you do Rose?" Rose sternly tells her "I didn't do anything Beth." Beth walks over to Rose, and delivers a blistering slap across Rose's face, which knocks her to the floor, as Beth screams at Rose "You got high in front of my Grandchildren Rose! My two little Grandkids. Laying in the bedroom, while you were out here smoking out. That's absolutely the most irresponsible thing in the world that you could do! And I don't want Gracie and Xavier Jr around marijuana. They are young, and they are aware." Rose asks Beth "Didn't you get high in front of your Son Dr.Jackson? You smoke it too. Don't call the kettle black you hypocrite!" Beth grows furious, as she bawls her hands in a fist, and warns Rose "You just didn't go there with me. Hell no you didn't." Rose yells "You have no room to talk Beth. Yeah Beth. I will just call you Beth! How can I respect a stoned out doctor..." Beth shakes her head, and punches Rose in the mouth, and begins to attack her, as she shrieks at her "Let me get something straight with you right now you piece of white trash, I am at the top of my field in the medical field, and when Xavier was young, I didn't even smoke marijuana. I took care of my Son, and saved lives!" Rose yells "And from what I heard, you were also sleeping with my Aunt Ruth's Husband also!" Beth snaps "That's too damn far!" Meanwhile, across the hall, Sully and Jared hear Beth and Rose, as Gracie and Xavier Jr looks at Ruthie, and Sully says under her breath "I don't know who's over there, but Grandma must know." Jared nods, and responds "I take it she's laying into Rose." Sully sighs So who's going over there?" Back across the hall, Rose tries to escape from Beth, as Beth jumps on top of her, and grabs her hair, and yells "I don't like you, and I won't like you, and I want you to get on the first bus and take your trashy ass back to Unity, stay the hell away from my damn Nephew, my Mother, and my Grandchildren." Rose snaps "You don't control me bitch." Beth pulls Rose up, and slams her against the wall forcefully, and warns her "You have just made an enemy you never wanted to make."
   At Jazz, Willie arrives, as Aretha and Sayyid sits with Eve, as Aretha asks her "Did you tell him?" Eve takes a deep breath, and responds "Someone was in the way." Aretha asks her friend "Who was in the way Eve?" Sayyid listens on, as does Aretha, as Eve responds "The whore of Adam's Landing herself, Rachel Lane. I warned Andre, but he is clearly Keith's Son." Sayyid rolls his eyes, and Aretha's phone beeps, as she sees a headline that says "Eve Mathis gives up Son for fame." Aretha glares at Eve, and Eve notices the look in Aretha's eyes. as Eve asks "What is it?" Aretha tells Eve "Check the L.A. Gossiper." Eve checks the headline, and stares at Aretha, Sayyid, and Willie, as Aretha and Eve look at each other, and Eve tells them calmly, with rage in her eyes "Rachel's name is all over this." Eve gets up and heads out, and Willie, Sayyid, and Aretha looks at each other, as Sayyid gets up and heads out, and Willie looks at Aretha, and tells her Daughter "Something tells me that Rachel's about to get her ass handed to her." Aretha laughs "Eve will rip Rachel apart." Willie tells her "Don't you think you might want to follow her?" Aretha looks at her Mother, and they both get up, as they head out, to find Eve.
   At The Farm, Frank sits in the Greenhouse, as he stares at his Mother's urn, as Bree and Andy walks inside, and Frank asks his Niece and Nephew "So I've heard Lynn's Wife kidnapped Jake?" They nod, and Andy tells his Uncle "We're on our way to Unity to find Summer. She's armed and needs her family." Frank tells them "Head down there and be careful." Frank looks at Andy, and tells him "You really stunned me. For years you were so much like Junior, and then you changed and I'm very proud of you." Andy tears up, as he tells his Uncle "That means so much to me Uncle Frank." Frank tells his Nephew "I mean it Andy. You will do an incredible job as Reverend. And you take care of Summer." Bree assures her Uncle "We're finding Jake. That's a given." Frank motions them to follow him, as he walks inside his house, and he hands both of them a pistol, and gives Andy a car key, and Andy asks "Is this for what I think it's for?" Frank tells Andy "I want you to have it. It belonged to Mama, and she drove it for years and years, and it's in mint condition. Just remember it will get up and go." They walk outside, as they head to the Garage, and Ruth's 1985 Buick Grand National sits in the garage, and Andy tears up, and Bree tells her Cousin "I'm ready." Frank hugs them, and tells them "God's speed, and I think Mama would want you to have this. I gave it to her, and now it's yours." Frank stands back, as Andy gets behind the wheel, and asks Bree "Are you ready to help Summer?" Bree nods, and they speed out, as Frank watches on, and walks into the Greenhouse, and feels his Mother's presence, as he says "I figured you'd like that Mama."
   Back at Hell Hill, Xavier sits by Leigh's side, as she cries "I don't understand it X." Xavier quietly holds Leigh's hand, as he listens on, as Leigh tells him "I'm so proud of Sully, and that beautiful little Ruthie. Sully didn't do anything wrong, she asked me if I had menopause, and I slapped her X, I slapped her." Xavier gently assures his Wife "Princess understands Leigh. She knows you haven't been yourself." Leigh looks at Xavier, with tears in her eyes, and confides "I'm scared X. I've heard so many horror stories, and I'm scared I'm going to lose everything." Leigh asks her Husband "Do you feel differently about me?" Xavier looks at Leigh, and kisses her, and gently tells her with tears in his eyes "Baby, we are both growing older. And when I look at you, I see that woman that was sitting at that barstool at The Sante Fe in Blue Ridge 24 years ago. A young, beautiful woman with class, and Leigh, I don't care if you wrinkle, or if your hair turns gray, I love you, and I am never leaving you." Leigh looks at Xavier, and tears fall from her eyes, as she tells her Husband "X.." Xavier hugs Leigh, and assures her "You're alright my love. And you will be fine. And my love for you will never change. You always had my heart, and you always will." Leigh stares into Xavier's eyes, as he touches her face, and gently kisses her, and Leigh returns the kiss, as they lay on the bed, and they begin to make love.
   Back at Olivia's Home, Allan arrives, as Cale and Allison sits inside with Olivia, and Allan asks Olivia "Where's Mama?" Olivia tells him "She and Precious headed back to the Penthouse. Sully called her. Beth apparently snapped." Allan rolls his eyes and sighs "Shit. I pity whoever pissed my Sister off." Allison meanwhile asks her Mother "Are you going to be alright Mom?" Olivia asks her Daughter "I should ask you that." Cale and Allan looks at Olivia and Allison, and Cale asks his Wife "Are you?" Olivia tells them "She got sick when we got back here. I think somebody's about to have a baby." Allan is shocked, as Cale starts to cry, and Allison tells them "We don't know for sure yet." Olivia looks at her Daughter, and tells her "You stay out of the race car until we find out. But my intuition tells me I'm about to be a Grandmother." Cale looks at Allison, and tells her "Let's head home." Allison hugs her Mother and Father, as she and Cale leaves, and Allan looks at Olivia, and asks "Are you certain about that?" Olivia kisses Allan, and tells him "She's glowing." Meanwhile, in Cale's truck, Cale asks Allison "You went to the doctor the other day?" Allison grabs Cale's hand, and tells him "I'm expecting." Cale hugs Allison, and tells her "I can't believe it. I'm going to be a Daddy." Allison tells her Husband "Yes you are."
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Clayton sits in his suite, as someone knocks on the door, and he answers it to find a man, and tells Clayton "It was nice of you to help me out." Clayton tells him "I have something for you to do. And if you fail, you die." The man asks "What do you want me to do?" Clayton hands the man an envelope, and tells him "I got you a room at the Holiday Motel, and follow my orders." The man shakes Clayton's hand, as he walks out of the room, and Clayton makes another phone call and asks "Did he arrive safely?" The person on the other line tells him "He's in surgery now." Clayton hangs up, and sits back, with an evil smile on his face.
   At Whispering Hills, Ava has returned home, as Terrance and Cass follow her inside, and Ava yells "Who let Winston get the hell out of that Hospital? I'm his Wife?" Terrance tells Ava "Someone pulled that fire alarm, and set it all in motion." Ava pours herself a glass of liquor, as Bobby too arrives, and tells all of them "Clayton's doing this. He's settling the score." As for scores, back at The Sunset Club, Andre and Rachel has sex in her Suite, as Rachel asks Andre "How do you like this?" Andre sighs "Oh hell yes. Freak me Rachel. Freak me!" Rachel kisses Andre's body, and they have rough sex, as Rachel tells Andre "Sex has its rewards." Meanwhile downstairs, Eve has arrived and asks the clerk "Where's Rachel's Room?" The clerk tells Eve "We can't give you that information Ms.Mathis." Eve pulls out a stack of $100 dollar bills, and the clerk gives Eve Rachel's room number, as Eve heads upstairs. At The Evans Home, Aretha, Sayyid, and Willie sits and Rashad and Little Sidney walks inside and notices Sayyid pacing the floor, as Willie and Aretha are quiet, and asks "What's up?" Aretha looks at her Son, and tells him "Eve's about to explode."
Back at The Sunset Club, Eve gets to Rachel's room, and takes out the key card, and opens the door, and sees Andre and Rachel in bed, and Eve explodes, as she drags Rachel out of the bed, and screams "Leave my Son the hell alone you whore!" Andre is blown away, as Rachel's quiet, as Eve gives Rachel an evil glare, and snarls "You've screwed yourself good now. And you will answer me." Andre meanwhile says with suspicion "I seen that article." Andre looks at Rachel and Eve, with disbelief.
   Meanwhile in the hallway, outside Tenny's Penthouse, Nathan arrives, as Sully and Jared stands outside, as Nathan hears the fight inside between Rose and Beth, and Nathan rushes inside, and a few moments later, Tenny shows up with Precious, as she rushes inside, as Rose slaps Beth, and Beth attacks Rose once again, and Nathan gets in the middle, and breaks up the fight, as Tenny yells at Rose "Get your damn hands off of my Daughter!" Rose yells "She started it! Hypocritical bitch!" Tenny slaps Rose, and tells her "Get the hell out of my Penthouse. Nobody talks about my sweet Beth that way. And I mean nobody." Nathan asks "What in the hell is going on?" Beth looks at her Nephew, and warns him "This bitch is trouble." Beth walks out, and Rose asks Tenny "So do you hate me too?" Tenny responds "No. But don't ever let me see this again." Meanwhile, Beth returns to Sully and Jared's Penthouse across the hall, and tells her Granddaughter and Jared "Rose McClain just learned what happens when you mess with my family."
    As for Mary Caswell, she heads down the Interstate, as she reaches the sign that says "Unity City Limits" and says to herself "Popper I'm about to be home." Also on the Interstate is Bree and Andy, as they ride together in Ruth's former Buick Grand National, as both of them are quiet, as they reach a sign that says "Antioch County". Andy tells his Cousin "We're almost there." Meanwhile in Unity, at Caney Head Chapel, Summer sits on a pew in the sanctuary, as she prays "Please God, forgive me for my sins, I will be a better person if you bring Jake back to me." An older man, by the name of Miles Caswell, walks inside the chapel, and gently touches Summer's shoulder, and tells her "He will."
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVED THIS EPISODE, and it looks like i'm gonna LOVE unity

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY GOOD EPISODE ! LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE REALLY HEATING UP TOWARD UNITY WAY !! LOL

    ReplyDelete