Monday, November 4, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 243. Blowing The Lid

   As the day begins to end in Adam's Landing, at The Sunset Club, Andre is shocked, as Eve attacks Rachel screaming "Bitch you have slept with River, and my other Son, and no it isn't about to play like this." Eve pulls out a set of diamond brass knuckles, given to her by Sayyid Ross, and punches Rachel, as Andre yells "Hold the hell up! What do you mean you're my Mom Eve?" Eve gets off of Rachel, and Eve looks at Andre, and struggles with her words, as Rachel tells Andre "Eve and Keith gave you away because they didn't want you. They were concerned with themselves. Selfish people Andre." Andre yells "I had parents! My Pop was killed, and my Mama had a stroke." Eve tells Andre "Rachel is a damn lying trick ass bitch! I am your biological Mother, and Keith Ross is your Father, and Sayyid is your Grandfather. Keith I have to explain this to you." Andre screams "You abandoned me! What do you have to explain? What in the hell do you have to explain?" Rachel meanwhile yells at Eve "You are just like my Mother.." Eve pulls her fist back, and knocks Rachel out, and Andre yells at Eve "Get the hell outta here. Screw you." Eve looks at Andre, as Rachel lays on the ground, as she's out cold, and tells Andre, with tears in her eyes "You will learn the truth, and I will make sure of it." Andre screams "GET OUT!" Eve walks out, as she cries, and Andre slaps Rachel's face, as she comes to, and tells her "And you get the hell out of my room too." Rachel asks "What did I do?" Andre yells "You just ruined my life!"
   At Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Beth gets Gracie and Xavier Jr, as she's finished filling Sully and Jared in on what happened, and Sully tells her Grandmother "I don't think Rose is a bad girl Grandma." Beth tells Sully "I don't like her, and I won't. And don't trust her with Ruthie either." Beth, Gracie, and Xavier Jr heads back to Hell Hill, as Sully hears Ruthie cry in the Bedroom, and Jared goes to check on her, as Sully heads across the hall. Across the hall, in Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny sits in her living room, as Nathan and Rose has left, and Precious lays on the couch, as Tenny smokes a joint, and her phone rings, and it's Ciarra, and Tenny asks her Sister "Did you find Floyd?" Ciarra, in Texas, says with a scared tone "Tennessee he isn't here. I'm coming home in the morning. His ranch is nice." Tenny takes a toke, and tells her Sister "Olivia told me they think Dr.Caswell kidnapped Jake. She injected Olivia, and likely killed Clair. She's back in Unity now." Ciarra sighs, and says to Tenny "Maria told me that Floyd was likely there. She's been keeping track of things." Tenny tells her Sister "Well then, you know where to go." Ciarra responds "I think I do." They hang up, and Tenny shakes her head, as she too worries about Floyd and Ciarra, and Rose as well, as she sighs "Rose doesn't know my Daughter, once you piss her off, she doesn't forget."
   Meanwhile at Nationwide Records, Rose sits in Nathan's office, as he plays some mixes, and Rose tells Nathan "Your Aunt is the meanest woman I've ever met!" Nathan sighs "Dad's told me she isn't someone that you want to mess with Rose." Rose looks at Nathan, and grabs his hand, and tells him "She may have cost me one of my closest friends." Nathan assures Rose "My Grandma will not hate you over what happened, but she will laugh, because it amuses her. But we shouldn't have gotten high in front of Xavier's kids." Rose yells "We didn't! They were in Tenny's bedroom." Nathan throws up his hands, and tells Rose "Makes no difference Rose, we got high with kids in Grandma's Penthouse, and I DO NOT want to get on Xavier Jackson's bad side. He's the most powerful man in Adam's Landing, and possibly elsewhere. Sayyid Ross is his henchman." Rose looks at Nathan, and yells "So are you saying I should walk around on pins and needles?" Nathan tells her "I won't get involved. I respect Xavier, and from what I've learned, you don't want to piss the Jackson family off." Rose gets up, as she hands the blunt to Nathan, and yells "So you're siding with that bitch you call Aunt Beth?" Nathan calmly responds "I'm not picking sides, so cool the hell out." Rose storms out, and Nathan continues to play some mixes, as he prepares some music for Eve, as Rose gets her phone, and makes a phone call, and says "We need to talk."
   At FJR, Frank stands outside as he looks at the plaque that was laid outside, and Cale and Allison walks up, and asks him "It's late." Frank tells his Son "I wanted to see this. The cars are ready for tomorrow." Cale and Allison looks at Frank, and Allison tells Frank "I won't be able to drive Frank." Frank looks at his Daughter In Law, and asks "How come? Is it Olivia?" Cale starts to cry, and Frank goes "No No not some more tragedy." Cale cries "I'm about to be a Daddy." Frank's eyes widen, and looks at Allison, and turns to his Son, as he's silent, and says with a tremble in his voice "Really? I'm going to be.." Allison nods, and Frank sighs "I'm going to be a Papaw. For years I thought Sully was my Granddaughter, but Xavier and I weren't close, and I really was never around her enough to be Papaw." Cale hugs his Father, and tells him "Well now you will Dad. If it's a Son, we'll name him after you. If it's a girl.." Frank tells his Son "Don't name your child after me Cale, I don't deserve that honor. I am stunned." Cale tells his Father "Looks like Grandma's giving us some great things to look forward to." Frank tells his Son "She's giving all of us something Cale. Xavier has his own brood, Now I'm finally going to be a Grandfather." Allison reminds Frank "Isn't Wallace's Son your Grandson?" Cale looks at Allison and shakes his head, as Frank tells Allison "I don't consider Wallace nothing. I may be his Father, but I won't ever be his damn Father. Cale, you are my Son, and that's the thing that matters to me." Frank hugs his Son and Daughter In Law, and tells them "The two of you go on home. I'll see about finding someone to fill your seat Allison." Cale warns his Father "Don't even think about driving again.." Frank looks at Cale, and says "I don't plan to. Someone's up on the market, and I plan to call him tomorrow." Cale asks his Father "Who is it?" Frank says "A boy from Unity. I've been watching him and I think I'll hire him to fill Allison's seat. He has a killer instinct and I like that." Cale tells his Father "Jimmy Ryan?" Frank responds "Yep. Lafayette will be a great race for him to audition." Frank tells them "I'm headed home, and the two of you celebrate." Frank hugs his Son and Daughter In Law, and heads off, and Allison asks Cale "Why doesn't he acknowledge Wally?" Cale tells his Wife "You should know that answer."  Allison sighs, as they head home.
    Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Ava sits in her living room, as she drinks, and makes a phone call to Valley Ridge Hospital, and asks "How's Winston?" The nurse tells her "I can't reveal any information." Ava tells the nurse "Ok." Ava hangs up, and downs her glass of liquor, and says to herself "Clayton, you piece of shit, I am about to destroy you in so many ways you won't know which way it's coming from." There's a knock on the door, and Ava answers, and a 2 year old boy stands at her doorstep, and a suitcase, with a letter. Ava reads the letter, and looks at the little boy, and looks up for a moment, and looks at the little boy, as he cries, and Ava walks the child inside, and pulls out a picture of Jack, and looks at the little boy again, and tells the child "I see your name is J.J.. Well, you and I have some answers to find."
   Meanwhile at The Evans Home, Eve returns, as Aretha, Sayyid, Willie, and Rashad sits around, and Eve cries "He hates me. Rachel Lane will pay for this. I promise you that bitch will pay for this." The Evans rally around Eve, as Aretha tells Eve "Rachel's done made the biggest mistake of her life." Sayyid meanwhile responds "Keith still won't respond to my calls. I'm almost tempted to drag his ass back here." Eve tells them in a trembling tone, as Aretha and Willie holds her "I know River's found out, and I will kill Rachel for this one. I want her dead." Sayyid looks at Eve, and tells her "Just say the word Eve." At The Sunset Club, a young man checks in, with a look of anger on his face, as the clerk tells him "Here's your card Mr.Mathis." River asks "Do you know where Eve Mathis is staying?" At a table behind him, Rachel sits, and sees River, and walks up, and tells him "I do, and I'll tell you for the right price sexy man." Rachel leads River to her Suite, as Andre walks down the stairs, and yells at Rachel "Whore!" Rachel ignores him, as River follows Rachel, as he says "Was that my brother?" Rachel smiles, and says "You have another one too." Rachel takes River into her Suite, and she tells him "Since you are angry, let me make it better." Rachel takes off her clothes and unbuttons River's shirt, and leads him to her bed.
    At Hell Hill, Xavier and Leigh sits downstairs with Gracie and Xavier Jr, as Xavier holds his Wife, and tells her "Do you feel better my love?" Leigh watches Gracie and Xavier Jr play, and tells her Husband "X you being here for me means everything." Xavier tells his Wife, as they watch their two children "Well, there's two reasons you don't have to feel old." Leigh asks "I wish your Mother hadn't of left like she did." Xavier tells her "Mother is still having a hard time being here." Meanwhile at Bobby's Home, Beth knocks on the door, and Bobby answers, as Beth tells him "Mind if I stay the night?" Bobby looks at her, and responds "No need to even ask." Beth and Bobby kiss, as Beth walks inside. Frank drives past, and sees Beth's car in the driveway, and is silent, as he returns to The Farm. At The Sunset Club, Rose walks inside, as she wants to meet with Rachel, but doesn't see her, and heads upstairs to Nathan's Suite, meanwhile someone watches her, and walks out, as he returns to his room at the Holiday Motel. Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Ava looks at "J.J.", and sends a text to Terrance, and gets a response, saying "On a date. Call you later." Ava yawns, and looks at J.J. and tells him "Looks like you will just sleep with me tonight. Tomorrow we'll find out about you." Ava picks J.J. up, as he cries, and Ava says to him "You look just like my Jack. You are safe." Ava and J.J. heads to her bedroom, as they call it a night, as darkness has fallen on Adam's Landing.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. SURPRISE , SURPRISE ! OH AVA HAS A GRANDCHILD !! WOW, DID NOT SEE THAT COMING !!

    ReplyDelete