Thursday, November 21, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 254. The Grand Opening: Part 1

  It's the next morning in Adam's Landing and at Hell Hill, Beth walks downstairs, as Samantha knocks on the door, and Beth answers and goes "Wow! All this time and we have yet to meet!" Samantha and J.J. walks inside, as Beth tells her "I'd really love to sit and chat, but I have to get down to the Hospital, and please take care of my Grandchildren." Beth hands Samantha a list of instructions, and Samantha reads and asks "Don't let Leigh around Gracie and Xavier Jr?" Isn't she.." Beth tells her "Call my Mama if you want to know. I need to get down to City Hospital." Beth rushes out, as Samantha looks around Hell Hill, and J.J. plays with Gracie and Xavier Jr, as Samantha's in awe of the Jackson Estate.
  In Valley Ridge, Xavier sits inside the Valley Lodge, as Ava and Winston joins him at his table, as he tells them "Well today is the big day." Winston quips "It is." Ava changes subjects meanwhile, and tells her Brother "You know most of the family will be here. Ciarra, Sully, Leigh." Xavier looks down, and tells his Sister, and Brother In Law "Well we all own Northbrook Center, so work has always kept me distracted." Ava adds "Aretha's coming to the Grand Opening, and surprisingly, Tenny's staying home, as is Beth." Xavier takes a drink of coffee, as he tells her "Well Mother and Grandma aren't into these kind of things. Me either to tell the truth. I'm more focused on finding this bitch, and killing her." Winston tells Xavier "We all are. And I'm sure with a day like this, she's going frantic, not getting in touch with Clayton." Meanwhile a few tables back, a woman holds a menu over her face, as she watches Xavier, Ava, and Winston, and says to herself "Enjoy that coffee Winston, Xavier, Ava. Enjoy it." The woman walks out, as she sends a text to someone, and writes "Wait for the command, from me."
  At Northbrook Center Mall, Sully and Jared walks inside the new mall, as they see Ciarra, and she asks them "Shouldn't the two of you be back in Adam's Landing?" Sully tells her Great Aunt "I wasn't missing this Aunt Ciarra. This is the first branch Class has opened, and with the other store coming in Blue Ridge, it was only right I was here." Jared adds "My Mom wasn't crazy about us coming to Valley Ridge, but you know my Wife." Ciarra laughs "Takes after her Father." Meanwhile Leigh walks inside, and Sully sees her Mother, as she's holding a folder, and asks her Daughter "Did you get my message?" Sully goes "What message Mom?" Leigh tells them "Well I'm here to say goodbye and I'm filing for divorce. I'm tired of all of you trying to control me!" Sully gets emotional, as she goes "How could you do that Mom? Daddy will be broken forever if you divorce him." Leigh snaps "Well there comes a point when enough is enough Sully. I need a break, and I don't need all of you trying to tell me what to do!" Ciarra meanwhile asks "Is that vodka I smell?" Leigh yells "Yes Ciarra! It is!" Sully slaps her Mother, and runs away, as Jared follows his Wife, as she heads to Class, and Ciarra asks Leigh "What in the hell happened to you Leigh?" Leigh yells "Ever heard of menopause?" Ciarra nods, and adds "There's more to this than menopause Leigh. I was there when Xavier thought you had died, and he was lost, and you doing this will destroy him." Leigh gets her phone and calls Xavier, and Ciarra watches, as she grows upset, and it goes to voicemail, and Leigh yells "Let's finish this. I want to move on." Ciarra grabs Leigh's arm, and sternly tells her "Make sure if you leave Leigh, stay gone."
   Back in Adam's Landing, Rachel's in a private room, as Olivia walks inside, and Rachel says to her Aunt "Well well, look who it is? Olivia sighs "So you are pregnant again I see?" Rachel asks "Where's my Mom?" Olivia sighs "Selfish desires cost lives Rachel, and Desi is dead." Rachel quips "Well good, now how about you help family, and uncuff me!" Eve and Beth walks inside, as Beth tells Rachel "I got the results, and you are pregnant. Possibly twins." Eve glares at Rachel, as does Beth and Olivia, as Beth asks Rachel "So where do we start?" Rachel asks Beth "Start what?" Beth quips "Who's the Father? Eve said you've slept with Clayton Hale, Andre Parks, River. Anyone else you care to mention slut?" Rachel smiles, and tells Beth "Nathan James." Beth walks over, and slaps Rachel across the face with full force, as she goes "My nephew Nathan?" Rachel snarks "Didn't Tenny tell you that you evil bitch?" Olivia glares at her Niece, as does Beth, as she says "She told me you saw him, but I sure hope you aren't carrying a member of my family." Eve looks at Rachel, and warns her "I don't have any plans to leave Adam's Landing until you deliver this child, or until you tell us who's the Father of this bastard you are carrying." Rachel laughs "Guessing games can be fun. Just think Eve, I could be carrying a child that could call you Granny, or disown you like River and Andre has." Eve rushes at Rachel screaming "Bitch I'll kill your ass right here.." Olivia and Beth holds Eve back, and Beth tells Rachel "I have my ways of finding out Rachel, and don't forget I can do the same thing to you, I did to Desi, except this time, making it permanent." Rachel yells "I dare you." Beth walks out, as she quips "Don't tempt me." Eve follows Beth, as Olivia looks at Rachel and tells her "You are one sick bitch. The thought you use the last name "Lane" is disgusting." Olivia walks out, as Rachel says to herself "You all don't want to mess with me. I will destroy all of you."
   Meanwhile at Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny walks into the living room, as Rose and Nathan shares a blunt, and Tenny sighs "Ahh the aroma of marijuana." Rose tells Tenny "Gabriella came by again last night with an urgent message." Tenny rolls her eyes, and asks Rose "Is that whack job babysitting my Ruthie?" Nathan nods, as he kisses Rose, and tells her "I'm headed to the studio to lay down some beats for Eve's album. She sent me some lyrics, and people will be shocked when this comes out." Nathan hugs his Grandmother, as he heads out, and Tenny takes a few puffs, and tells Rose "Watch my Precious while I go see what Gabriella's freaking out over." Tenny heads out, as she knocks on the door to Sully and Jared's Penthouse, and Gabriella answers, and looks at Tenny, and says "You need to keep an eye on the news, and be stronger than you've ever been." Tenny notices the seriousness in Gabriella's tone, as she asks her "What do you know?" Ruthie cries, as Gabriella heads into the nursery to get her, and she walks back into the living room, and tells Tenny "Ever seen Hell?" Tenny quips "Is someone finally pushing the little red button?" Gabriella grabs Tenny, and tells her in a frantic tone "I'm sort of cloudy, but that's what I'm seeing, black clouds." Tenny kisses her Great Great Granddaughter, and looks at Gabriella, and tells her "That's too cryptic for me to understand." Tenny heads out, as she warns Gabriella "You best take care of my little namesake, and I hope you don't turn her crazy." Tenny leaves, and Gabriella holds her Granddaughter, as she tells Ruthie "I trust my instincts."
   Back in Valley Ridge, Xavier, Ava, and Winston has arrived at Northbrook Center, as has Aretha, and Aretha asks them "So this place is nice! When are you opening a new mall in Adam's Landing Xavier?" Xavier tells Aretha "I'm not sure. I think the one we have is nice now. I got some plans for it." Meanwhile, in Class, Sully holds Jared, as she cries "Mom's going to break Daddy's heart. I don't understand her at all." Jared tells his Wife "It's the alcohol Sully. She's in denial." Sully cries "This is really tearing me apart, my Mom is changing before my very eyes, and it's my fault.." Jared consoles his Wife, as Xavier walks inside, and holds his Daughter, as Sully cries in her Father's arms." In Emery's Ava walks inside, as she goes "Classic, retro, we kicked ass on this design." Ciarra tells Ava "We did. Now all we need to do is wait for the people to come inside." Meanwhile Winston walks around the mall, as Aretha notices he's looking around and asks him "So Ava filled me in." Winston asks Aretha "Notice anything off here?" Aretha tells him "No I don't." Inside the mall office, the Mall Manager's phone rings, and he answers, as he responds "They are inside." Meanwhile Leigh stands outside of Class, as Mona stands behind her Sister, and taps her on the shoulder, and asks "Are you sure you want to do this?" Leigh looks at Mona, with silence. In Adam's Landing, Floyd and Country sits inside the Storm Shelter, as Clayton's phone dies, and Clayton looks at them, and laughs "I hope you all are ready. You all will deeply regret this."
  

1 comment: