Thursday, November 14, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 249. The Power Of Truth And Silence

   At Hell Hill, Bobby walks inside and yells "Xavier?" Country walks out of the study, and Bobby asks him "Where's Xavier at?" Country takes a deep breath, and tells Bobby "I think X wants to be alone. He's upstairs and I haven't heard nothing out of him." Bobby shakes his head, and turns to see the broken bottles, and says to Country "Damn, he must have exploded when he saw Leigh." Country nods, and says "Gracie and Xavier Jr are upstairs, and I'm keeping an eye on them. He didn't even speak to Sully." Bobby warns Country "My gut tells me that he's about to go on a rampage. When Xavier Jackson closes his doors, hell breaks loose." Country pulls out his pistol, and responds "All I'm waiting for is the word."
  At Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Sully and Leigh arrives, as Leigh asks Sully "Where's my Granddaughter?" Sully tells her Mother "She's with Aunt Ciarra and Uncle Floyd. I really don't want her around you right now. How could you hurt Daddy this way Mom? He waited years for you, he cried at night when I was growing up, thinking you were dead, and you hurt him like this?" Leigh cries to her Daughter "How many times do I have to say I'm sorry Sully?" Sully tells her Mother "If you weren't my Mom, I wouldn't keep you here. But you really should thank Aunt Ava for helping me keep my eyes open. This family's been through hell, and this just tops it off, and have you even considered Grandma?" Leigh cries "Beth will hate me. She will never forgive this." The door opens, and Tenny walks inside, and sees Leigh, and Leigh tells Tenny "Don't you dare cast judgement.." Tenny slaps Leigh across the face, and asks "Should have just smoked some pot instead of hitting the bottle and jumping the sack!" Leigh goes "Tenny I was set up." Tenny rolls her eyes, as she looks at Sully and asks her Great-Granddaughter "Do you have your liquor cabinet locked?" Sully sighs "Gran.." Tenny looks at Leigh, and tells her 'I've noticed something off with you for some time." Leigh responds "You have always been off. Don't judge me Tenny!" Tenny warns her "I just called Xavier, and he is so lost and broken, do you realize how that makes me feel?" Leigh apologizes to Tenny, and Tenny tells Leigh "Get out of here Leigh." Sully tells her Great-Grandmother "Gran, let me take care of Mom." Tenny looks at Sully, and says "I don't want her here, across the hall from me. Damn whore!" Leigh's eyes turn red, as she slaps Tenny across the face, and Tenny attacks Leigh, knocking her to the ground, and yells "I have a confession, I have never liked you very much, and Beth will be the least of your worries. Just wait until she finds out about the booze. I'll be the least of your damn problems." Tenny walks back across the hall and slams the door, and Leigh screams at her Daughter "They all hate me now, and I'm getting out of here." Leigh storms out, as Sully punches the wall, and falls to the floor, as she starts to cry, as her heart breaks for her family.
   Meanwhile at Whispering Hills, Ava stands at the door, as J.J. runs up to the young girl, and says "Mommy". Ava looks at the girl, and asks "Are you Samantha?" The girl nods, and Ava motions for her to walk inside, and she does, and Ava asks Samantha Martin "Why are you here?" Samantha looks at Ava, and tells her "Ms.Hale.." Ava corrects "Jackson.: Samantha says "Sorry, Ms.Jackson, I have some problems, and I wanted to do what was best for my Son, and I found out you lived in Adam's Landing, and well.." Ava asks Samantha "Did Jack ever know you were pregnant?" Samantha shakes her head, as she tells her "Jack left before I got a chance to tell him. I was going to tell him, but I seen where he had moved on and figured now would be best. Is he here?" Ava closes her eyes, and looks at Samantha, and says "He was killed Samantha. He was shot in the head earlier in the year at Class, when Desi Lane and Angelica Hale, and one of her evil children went on the attack." Samantha starts to cry, as she says "I had really hoped Jack could have met J.J.." Ava tells Samantha "I read his diary, and he loved you." Samantha responds "I loved him too Ms.Jackson. But my Dad didn't approve and my Mom left him, and he was never the same. I worked 3 jobs and with things going like they are, I couldn't take care of J.J., and.. I just didn't know who to leave him with. I wanted him to have the best, and.." Samantha breaks down, and Ava looks at Samantha, with sympathy, as she says "I imagine you know about my temper Samantha." Samantha nods, and Ava gently says "I can tell sincerity and honesty, and you made a huge sacrifice and I want you to make yourself comfortable. Your Son needs you, and I need him." Samantha tells Ava "I expected you to kill me." Ava tells Samantha, as she gives her a hug "That curious little boy was what I needed, and I knew he was well taken care of. Samantha, you are a part of my family now, and you pick a room. We'll take care of everything else." Samantha and J.J. heads to a room, as Ava watches on, and Ava's phone rings, as she answers, and goes "Oh God!"
   At City Hospital, River returns to his room, as Terrance has finished his Surgery, and walks into the Private Waiting Area, as Willie and Sayyid sits next to each other, as Terrance asks "Where's Eve?" Willie tells her Son "She's about to kill Rachel. Aretha's with her as we speak." Terrance notice tears in his Mother, and Uncle's eyes, as he asks "Why do I sense something isn't right?" Sayyid looks at Willie, and tells Terrance "I'm going in there." Sayyid walks into River's room, as Terrance asks his Mother "What's going on with Uncle Clem?" Willie tells her Son what Sayyid told her, and Terrance is floored. At The Sunset Club, Eve, Aretha, and Keith sits at the bar, as Keith yells at Eve "Call my Father and ask him to give you comfort Eve!" Aretha looks at her Cousin, and asks Keith "What in the hell are you talking about Keith?" Eve is stunned, as she asks Keith in a suspicious tone "How did you.." Keith yells "I walked up to our apartment, and caught you and my Father Eve! Yeah, busted your ass!" Aretha meanwhile shakes her head, as she gets a text from Terrance, and Aretha tells Eve "River's out of surgery. Let's go to the Hospital." Keith yells at Eve "Andre doesn't mean shit to me, and I don't want nothing to do with you either. Maybe my Father will take care of you!" Eve slaps Keith out of his barstool, as she angrily hisses "Whether you like it or not you bastard, we have a Son together, and I have a Son in the hospital!" Keith yells "Well, it's on you Eve. I don't give a shit about River, and I don't give a shit about Andre.." Andre walks up, and punches Keith in the face, as he goes "Screw you too you sperm donor."
   Back at City Hospital, Beth finishes Mary's triple bypass, and looks at Olivia, and tells her "Go out there and tell Mary's family she'll be fine. I'm leaving." Olivia nods, as Mary's taken to her room, and Beth checks her phone, and heads out and says to herself "I don't know what in the hell is going on, but I'm about to find out." In the Waiting Room, Olivia walks out, as Hazel, Kane, and Lacey looks at Olivia, and Olivia tells them "The surgery was successful, and Mrs.Caswell will be ok." Frank arrives, as he sees his Cousin, and he hugs Hazel, as he says "I heard about Aunt Mary, and thought I'd check in." Hazel tells Frank "Thank you so much." Frank glances back, as he sees Beth walk off, and follows, as he excuses himself, and Olivia tells Hazel, Kane, and Lacey "Go in there and see her." Hazel, Kane, and Lacey heads to Mary's bedside, as Olivia watches on, as Beth heads to the elevator, and Frank stops her and asks "So are you dating Bobby Whitten?" Beth turns around, and goes "Who I date is none of your damn business." Frank asks his Ex-Wife "How's Xavier?" Beth looks at Frank, and tells him "I'm about to find out." Frank and Beth gets on the elevator together, as they head to Hell Hill.
   Meanwhile at Tenny's Penthouse, Rose and Nathan sits together, as Precious sits in Tenny's chair, as Nathan asks Rose "So are you ready to talk about Todd?" Rose looks at Nathan, and says "I had only married him to get away from my parents. He was trouble, and I turned him in and sent him to prison. But I guess someone pardoned him, he's sick." Nathan assures Rose "He won't ever hurt you again." Precious howls, as Tenny walks back inside, and looks at Nathan and Rose for a moment, and asks Rose "How are you feeling?" Rose tells Tenny "I feel so violated from what happened with Todd." Tenny assures Rose "Well you have someone to take great care of you now. And you get some rest." Tenny throws Rose her marijuana pouch, as she tells Precious "Wanna go with Mommy?" Nathan asks his Grandmother "What's going on?" Tenny tells them "I need to check on Xavier." Across the hall, Jared and Gabriella arrives, as Sully prepares to head out, and Jared asks his Wife "So where's Leigh? Wasn't she staying here?" Sully takes a deep breath, as she says "She left, and I have to head to check on Daddy. Country just called me." Gabriella asks "Where's Ruthie?" Sully tells her Mother In Law "She's with my Great Aunt and Uncle. I have to go." Sully rushes out, as Gabriella looks at her Son, and tells him "Something's about to happen Son. I think I may bolt." Jared stops his Mother, and tells her "Not now! We are going to need you!"
   At Chantel's, Leigh sits at the bar, as she tells the bartender "I want another shot." Clayton meanwhile walks inside, and says "How are you my love?" Leigh slaps Clayton, and yells "You bastard! You may have just cost me everything that matters to me you son of a bitch!" Clayton laughs "Good. Xavier deserves it! Just wait..wait, I'm about to destroy his company next." Rachel walks inside, and Clayton quips "Work on your tricks Leigh, Rachel is much better in the sheets than you are you drunk." At Wallace's Corporate Headquarters, Mona prepares to meet with her Sister, as Fancy walks inside, with a pistol, and aims at Mona, and tells her "I'm back, and it's time for me to get back my money."
  At City Hospital, Sayyid sits in River's room, as he is unconscious, and Sayyid cries, as he has a flashback, and says "Sometimes in life you have to make hard choices, I didn't do it because I didn't love you, it was to protect you." Willie watches from outside, as Aretha and Eve arrives, and Terrance stands behind them, as Eve watches on with tears in her eyes, as she says "I know he will never forgive me for this." At The Sunset Club, Keith and Andre brawl, as Andre yells "You make me sick you bastard. You and Eve gave me up!" Keith looks at Andre, and tells him "I don't like you Andre." Andre responds "Feeling's mutral deadbeat." Keith takes a deep breath, as he tells his Son "Eve and I had our reasons." Andre pulls out a pistol, and tells his Father "Explain yourself!" Keith tells Andre "Just put that gun down, and follow me upstairs." Andre follows Keith to his suite.
   At Hell Hill, Ava has arrived, as have Floyd, as Bobby and Country stands inside the living room. Across the road at Whispering Hills, Samantha walks around Ava's estate, holding her Son, as she tells him "I think this was the right decision for you my sweet baby." Ciarra walks inside, as she holds Ruthie, and Samantha goes "Aunt Ciarra?" Ciarra looks at Samantha, and says "You look just like my Ma." Back at Hell Hill, Tenny, Sully, Frank, and Beth has arrived, as Beth asks "Where's my Son?" Bobby tells everyone "Xavier's left town." Sully breaks down, as Ava, Tenny, and Beth holds her, and Frank asks "Where's Gracie and Xavier Jr?" Country replies "Upstairs. He left through the back." Ava tells them "I think I know where he's going, and I'm following." Meanwhile on Xavier's Jet, the pilot tells a distraught Xavier "We're landing in Valley Ridge shortly Mr.Jackson."
 

1 comment: