Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 244. The Great Mystery

   It's the next morning in Adam's Landing, and at Hell Hill, Xavier wakes up, and gives Leigh a gentle kiss, as she sleeps, and checks on Gracie and Xavier Jr, and they wake up when they see their Father, and Xavier tells them "Daddy's going to have to hire someone to watch the two of you. Mommy's having a hard time, so take it easy on her." Meanwhile at Bobby's Home, Bobby wakes up, as he looks over and sees Beth asleep, and nudges her slightly, and whispers "Wake up Boss." Beth yawns "Do I have to?" Bobby nods, and Beth kisses him, as she looks at him and smiles. Back at Hell Hill, Xavier walks into the kitchen, as Gracie and Xavier Jr follow, and stands in front of the stove, and pulls down a cookbook, and tells his little Children "Daddy hasn't done this for many years." The door opens, as Country walks inside and asks Xavier "Where's Bree? The mansion was locked up." Xavier tells him "She's down in Unity. Jake was kidnapped." Country sighs "Shit. Why didn't I hear about that?" Xavier tells him "Likely because you were out hunting." Country laughs "I reckon so." Country notices Xavier cooking and laughs "I never thought I'd see the day X would be standing over a stove." Xavier looks at Country, and tells him "Leigh's going through some things, so I'm taking care of her." Country nods, and quips "She's been more fiery than normal lately." Xavier tells Country "I think you will be watching these two for me while I go down to Jackson Inc. Mother's still having a hard time with Grandma Ruth's death, and she isn't staying here." Country tells him "She's with Bobby. I think they got something going on between the two of them." Xavier tells him "If it helps her move forward, then I have no problems with it." Xavier cooks breakfast, as Country takes Gracie and Xavier Jr outside, as they walk around the grounds.
   At The Sunset Club, In Rachel's Suite, Rachel wakes up, as she looks over and says "Just like old times.." Rachel looks over to notice River has left, and Rachel says to herself "Where did you go?" There's a knock on the door, and Rose yells from the other side "Rachel I need to talk to you." Rachel yells "Hold on." Rachel gets dressed, and answers and asks Rose "And what do you want?" Rose tells Rachel "You were right about the Jackson family." Rachel laughs "Told you so. So what happened?" Rose responds "Beth attacked me." Rachel looks at Rose's black eye and bruises and laughs "She kicked your ass. And now you'll lose your Nathan and that psycho she calls Mama." Rose shakes her head, as she tells Rachel "No. Tenny just gave me a warning. She means the world to me." Rachel snarks "I'd break the old senile woman if I were you." Rose yells "I'm not mad at Tenny, I'm angry with Beth! That hypocrite had no right attacking me!" Rachel rolls her eyes, and warns Rose, with a smirk "Beth doesn't give a shit. She put the bitch that gave birth to me in a coma and told me and my Brother she was dead and then laughed about it." Rose goes "What!" Rachel tells Rose "Yeah. Beth Jackson is the quiet type. Like her Son, and the rest of that messed up family." Rose sighs "Thank god Nathan hasn't turned rogue." Rachel looks at Rose, and warns her "He will. And it will be in no time." River meanwhile walks inside, and Rachel pushes Rose out of her Suite, and locks the door, as she looks at River, and asks "Breakfast?"
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Ava has arrived with J.J. as Terrance sits in his Office, and Ava and J.J. walks inside, and Terrance asks Ava "What in the hell?" Ava asks him "This little man was left at my doorstep last night." J.J. looks around, as Ava hands Terrance the letter she received, and Terrance asks Ava "So I take it you want to do a test?" Ava nods, and asks "Is Beth here?" Terrance shakes his head, and tells Ava "She's on her way. So do you think this kid is your Grandson Ava?" Ava tells Terrance "Well, he does favor Jack a bit when he was young, and I remember him mentioning to me about a girl he was with when he left military school." Terrance asks "So he may not have known?" Ava tells him "Likely the case. But if he is my Grandson, I have something to live for again." Terrance tells Ava "I've noticed you've been drinking lately since Ruth passed away." Ava goes "And with Clayton Hale here and all the shit he's stirring up, this kid may be my guiding light." Terrance looks at J.J. and gives him a sucker, and tells Ava "Let's go take a test, and see what it shows." Terrance, Ava, and J.J. heads to a room, as Terrance finds out if "J.J." is Jackson Hale's Son, and Ava's Grandson.
   At Chantel's, Clayton sits at a table, as he reads the morning paper, and checks his phone, as Mona walks inside, and asks "Did you ask to see me?" Clayton looks at Mona, and says "You are CEO of Wallace's correct?" Mona nods, and responds "I am the one with the power." Clayton tells her "I am Winston's Son, Clayton Hale. Since my Father's fallen ill, I'll be taking over his duties." Mona looks at Clayton and tells him "I thought Winston only had two Sons?" Clayton smiles, and laughs "Incorrect. 3." Mona questions Clayton, and asks "Well then, if you're his Son, then why has he never mentioned you?" Clayton glares at Mona, and warns her "Don't ask me questions. I ask questions. You don't ask me a damn thing. What you should do is find your Sister, and take care of her, and your family. Because they will need you." Mona asks "Are you threatening Leigh?" Clayton asks "Am I? Or am I making good on a promise?" Clayton walks out, and Mona pays the waiter, and leaves, as she grows suspicious of Clayton. Meanwhile Clayton makes a phone call, and gets no answer, and leaves a message, saying "Don't get distracted, or I'll have you back in a jail cell you piece of shit."
    Meanwhile at Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Sully and Jared plays with Ruthie, as Jared tells his Wife "I'm going down to Class today and check on things for you." Sully looks at her Daughter, and tells Jared "I think I'm going to work from home and get the Northbrook Fashion Show finalized. Jared kisses his Wife, and tells her "I'll take care of everything baby. Xavier's watching over things at Jackson Inc, and he told me to hold things down at Class while you take your break." Sully kisses her Husband, as he walks out, and Ruthie cries, and Sully looks at her Daughter, and laughs "I take it you're gonna be a Daddy's girl like I am."
   Down at Jazz, Andre arrives as he checks into work, and Allan walks out of his office, and asks him "Are you here to work today?" Andre asks him "What do you mean?" Allan tells Andre "You don't work here anymore." Andre gets angry, and yells "What in the hell do you mean? You cutting my money?" Allan gets in Andre's face, and warns him "You walked out yesterday, and therefore tells me you quit. That doesn't work." Andre screams at Allan "I'm Nathan's best friend and I sell you drugs! Do you think that's wise you washed up junkie?" Allan punches Andre in the mouth, and tells him "Get out. And I don't need your ass selling me a damn thing!" Andre yells "Make me! Make me leave. What you gonna do!" Sayyid walks inside, and Andre yells at Sayyid "Don't even think I'm calling you Grandpa you sellout to whitey!" Sayyid glares at Andre, and looks at Allan, as Sayyid grabs his Grandson in a headlock, and drags him out, and once outside, slams him against the wall, and asks him "You think you're bad? You really think you're bad? I'll show you bad if you ever think you want to mess with me. And you show some damn respect to your Mother also!" Andre snaps "I don't owe her shit! I want to destroy her career!" Sayyid looks at his Grandson, and warns him "Don't jump the gun, if you don't know the story, which apparently you don't, so shut the hell up. You are a thug and a punk. You don't have shit on me so learn respect!" Sayyid walks away, as Andre is furious, and yells "Screw you Sayyid! Screw all of you!"
   Meanwhile back at Hell Hill, Leigh walks downstairs, as she's moody and yells frantically "Where's Gracie and Xavier Jr? Where are my children?" Xavier wraps his arms around his Wife, and assures her "Leigh, Country took them for a walk. I thought we could have some quiet time. Jared's at Class, and I have an appointment later, but have a seat." Leigh sits down, as Xavier tells Leigh "Remember this?" Xavier has cooked breakfast, and Leigh goes "X! You cooked for me when I was pregnant with Princess." Xavier kisses his Wife, and tells her "I even made Orange Juice, like Aunt Ciarra." Leigh starts to cry, and Xavier looks at Leigh and tells her "I told you I would take care of you, and that's exactly what I'm going to do my love." Leigh and Xavier share a quiet breakfast, as Xavier tells his Wife "I haven't done this in a long time." Meanwhile on the creek bank, Country, Gracie, and Xavier Jr walks over to a tree, and Country pulls out a pocket knife, and carves his name into the tree, and holds Gracie's hand, as he tells her, as he holds the knife "Make a letter." Gracie, with Country holding her hand, carves her name into the tree, and then Xavier Jr does as well, and Country tells them "Now everyone will know you were here."
   At Floyd and Ciarra's Home at Whispering Hills, Ciarra has returned home, as Tenny and Precious arrive, and Tenny hugs her Sister, and Ciarra tells Tenny "Tennessee, would you go with me?" Tenny asks "Where to?" Ciarra tells her Sister "Bree called me this morning and Floyd's in Unity, and not well. I need some support." Tenny looks at her Sister, and they lock up the house, as they get into Tenny's camaro, as they head to Unity. At City Hospital, Ava and J.J. sits inside the exam room, as Beth walks inside, and asks Ava "Who's the kid?" Ava hands Beth the letter she received, and Beth's blown away, as she goes "Oh my God! Ava.." Ava goes "What is it?" Meanwhile Terrance walks inside and tells Ava "Looks like the little guy is your Grandson." Terrance hands the results over to Ava, as Beth freezes, and Ava and Terrance both grows worried, as Beth looks at the letter again, and says "Martin." Meanwhile Rose has returned to The Sunset Club, after going to visit Tenny, but with no answer and heads upstairs to Nathan's Suite. Rose walks by Rachel's Suite, as she hears Rachel and River having sex, and Rose texts Nathan, but gets no response and turns the doorknob, as it's unlocked, and walks inside and yells "Nathan?" A man says in a cold tone "No bitch. I'm not Nathan!" Rose screams..
 

1 comment:

  1. GLAD AVA HAS AN GRANDSON ! SHE REALLY NEEDED SOMETHING TO HOLD ON TO NOW THAT HER MOTHER IS DEAD. GOOD EPISODE !

    ReplyDelete