Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 253. In The Shadows

  At Hell Hill, Beth sits stating ahead, as she says with anger growing in her voice "Faye Caswell. Clayana Pharmaceuticals, Clayton Hale, and a few others too?" Bobby nods, as he tells Beth "Boss, Winston and Miles Caswell was the two that were being drugged, each different from what it appears." Beth looks at Bobby, and tells him "We tried treatments on Ruth also, and I am scared that.. that.." Beth walks out of the house, as Gracie and Xavier Jr run downstairs, as Bobby shakes his head, as Beth heads down the hill.
   In The Storm Shelter, Eve notices vomit on the floor, as Rachel is sick, and Clayton smiles at Eve "Ms.Mathis. You are more beautiful in person." Eve ignores Clayton, as she looks at Rachel, and screams "So you finally got yourself locked up and chained and it's not sexual! Shit, this will be easy." Rachel looks at Eve, and snarls "I'm sick Eve. And you need to put that pistol down if you don't want to kill your Grandchild." Eve's eyes widen, as she goes in a tone of shock "What in the hell did you just say bitch? I see vomit, and you are saying you're pregnant? You whore." Clayton defends Rachel, yelling "She isn't a damn whore Eve Mathis, and how about you get us some help." Eve laughs "You don't know Rachel, she's a prostitute in every way. I think while River's in the hospital, I'm getting him tested for STDs. Andre too. Clayton you slept with her?" Clayton nods, and Eve quips "I hope you wore a condom or knew when to fold." Rachel snarks "That's right bitch, I'm carrying your Grandchild!" Eve pauses, as she hears Floyd and Country, as the door opens, and Beth looks at Rachel, and Eve yells "This bitch is pregnant!" Beth glares at Clayton, as she coldly says "Clayana Pharmaceuticals is owned by you and you're silent partner? Start talking bastard." Clayton is quiet, until Beth kicks Clayton in the groin, and he moans, as she screams "Damnit I said TALK!"
   Meanwhile in Valley Ridge, Xavier, Ava, and Winston tours Northbrook Center privately, as Ava tells her Brother and Husband "This is nice, even the fountain from your estate was saved outside." Winston tells them "This is going to be a huge success." Xavier nods, as he tells them "Looks like everything is ready to go." They walk out, as they head back to The Valley Lodge, as Xavier looks at Winston, and asks "So where is she?" Winston tells Xavier "In town somewhere. If Clayton's locked up, then she's going ballistic." Inside a lounge in Downtown Valley Ridge, a woman sits at a table, as she calls Clayton, and back in The Storm Shelter, Beth sees the phone, and answers it and asks "Who is this?" The woman is silent, as she says "I have the wrong number." and hangs up." She then makes another call, and asks "Is everything in place?" The person on the other line tells her "Yes, set for tomorrow." The woman takes a drink, and says to herself "Winston Hale, you aren't making it this time. Nor will anyone else."
   Back in Adam's Landing, Samantha meets up with Tenny, Precious, and Rose at Class, as Tenny tells her Great Great Niece "Since my Oldest Sister's working today, I thought I'd buy you something." Meanwhile J.J. grows scared of Precious, as he growls at him, and Rose tells Precious "Stop it!" Tenny quips "He thinks he's a child." Sully walks out of her office, and sees them, and asks her Great Grandmother "Are you heading up to Valley Ridge in the morning to the Grand Opening?" Tenny sighs "I don't think so. I don't do occasions like that anymore. I'm staying far away from Valley Ridge." Rose and Samantha meanwhile walks around together, as they chat, and Willie walks inside, with Rashad and Little Sidney, and Samantha asks Rose "I think I know him." Samantha walks up to Rashad, and goes "Rashad Evans?" Willie's taken back, as Rashad goes "Samantha Martin? What are you doing in Adam's Landing?" Samantha tells Rashad "It's a long story, was looking for Jack, until I found out about his death." Rashad takes a deep breath, and sighs "I miss him. He and I were tight and he died so violently, I've never been able to get over it. Racing helps though." Rose meanwhile is approached by Willie, as she asks Rose "Did you go visit your Grandma?" Rose responds "No?" Willie tells Rose "Mary had a massive heart attack, but she's back home now." Rose takes a deep breath, and tells Willie "At least she's ok." Willie quips "She is." Meanwhile Sully gushes over J.J., and tells her Great Grandmother "Looks like Rashad Evans and that Samantha had hit it off." Tenny quips "Oh yes, love is in the air, Beth and Bobby, Rose and Nathan." Precious meanwhile growls at J.J. again, and Sully warns Tenny "I'm warning you now Gran, if that dog ever growls at Ruthie, his ass is mine!" Tenny tells Sully "Don't stay away too long from Ruthie." Sully assures her Grandmother "She'll be fine. Grandma's staying put as well." Tenny yells at Rose and Samantha, as she tells them "Ok let's ride." They leave, as Precious follows behind, and Willie, holding her Great-Grandson, asks Rashad "Did I see what I thought I saw?" Rashad tells his Grandmother "Samantha's a good girl, and she needs someone."
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, Eve's returned, as River's awake and yells at his Mother "So this bastard's my Father?" Eve rolls her eyes, as she sighs "Yes River he is!" River tells his Mother and Father, as Sayyid hasn't left his side "When I get back to Sugar Creek, I'm disowning you Mother! I hate to know my Father's a damn thug." Sayyid walks outside, as he bumps into Aretha, and she asks her Uncle "Is Eve in there?" Sayyid tells Aretha "I don't think River and I have a chance." Aretha tells her Uncle, lightening the mood "Well Sassy Shane moved to Unity." Sayyid asks his Niece "So does that mean you're getting tipsy?" Aretha laughs "We've come a long way Uncle Clem. And Sassy learned a lesson with messing with me. I'm dating the President of Adam's Landing National Bank." Sayyid is stunned, and asks "Does your Mama know, or Terrance?" Aretha puts her finger on her mouth, and says to her Uncle "I haven't told anyone yet, but he sure is fine." Meanwhile back in River's room, Eve tells River "We did what we had to do River! It was for your own protection!" River presses the button on the bed, as he tells his Mother "You know what Eve, I'm already done, and screw this! I'm going home!" Eve, in a scared state, tells him "You're not well River. You can't leave." Terrance rushes inside, with Aretha and Sayyid behind him, as he yells "Watch me!" River yells at Terrance "Hand me those discharge papers! I'm going home!" And all of you leave me the hell alone!" Aretha and Sayyid walks out with Eve, as she sighs "I lost him, and this is a bad move. He needs to get well." Terrance walks out, and says to them "That's one stubborn ass kid in there. I told him he's just like Uncle Clem, and he gave that Ross glare." Sayyid has defeat in his eyes, as does Eve, as Aretha gets a text, and tells Eve and Sayyid "I need to head back to The Exposer. Ava's just asked me to do a check for her on a woman by the name of "Victoria." Aretha heads out, as Sayyid looks at Eve, and holds her, as he assures her "Keith and Andre are bonding, and they're in L.A. right now. Things will get better." Eve sighs I hope so, as River walks out of his room, as he's dressed, and glares at his parents, as he returns to Sugar Creek.
   Meanwhile night has fallen on Adam's Landing and Valley Ridge, and Back inside the Storm Shelter, Country walks inside, as Rachel continues to get sick, and Clayton hisses at Beth "I won't say shit to you!" Beth asks "Want me to help your soprano?" Clayton holds his groin, as Beth warns him "Stay quiet, and when my Son returns, you will pay. You don't mess with me and get away with it!" Meanwhile up the hill, Bobby sits inside, as Bree walks in, and asks Bobby "Where's Aunt Beth?" Beth storms back inside, with anger in her eyes, as she tells Bree "Welcome back. Excuse me." Beth heads inside the vault, as she fires up a joint, and Bree asks Bobby "What's going on?" Bobby looks at Bree, and tells her "She's pissed, and that's not even the start."
   At Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Sully returns home, as Gabriella and Jared plays with Ruthie, and Sully tells her Mother In Law, and Husband "I have to go to Valley Ridge tomorrow for Class' Grand Opening." Gabriella shakes her head, as she warns Sully "Bad idea. I'm telling you, bad idea." Sully looks at Gabriella, as Jared also looks at Sully, and tells his Wife "Mom's hellbent on this Sully. You need to stay away from Valley Ridge." Sully picks up her Daughter, and tells them "Marco could go, but I want to be there. It means the world to me." Jared looks at his Mother, as Gabriella warns her Son "Don't go Jared. I mean it!" Jared tells his Mother, as he and Sully heads to their bedroom with Ruthie "If Sully's going to Valley Ridge Mom, I'm going with her! End of discussion." Gabriella rolls her eyes, as she walks across the hall and knocks on Tenny's door, as Nathan answers, and asks "Who are you?" Allan, sitting inside, as is Rose, welcomes Gabriella in, as they pass around a blunt, and Gabriella tells them "Something's about to happen. Mark my words."
  At Floyd and Ciarra's Home at Whispering Hills, Ciarra and Floyd has dinner, as Samantha walks inside with Tenny and J.J., and Ciarra asks her Sister "So where's your sidekick?" Samantha tells her Great-Great Aunt "J.J.'s scared of him." Ciarra looks at Floyd, Tenny, and Samantha, and J.J., and tells them "I'm heading to Valley Ridge tonight. My flight is booked. Tomorrow is Emery's Grand Opening at Northbrook Center, and this is the first new store Emery's opened in almost 20 years." Floyd looks at his Wife, and asks "Well what about our trip to Texas?" Ciarra kisses her Husband, and tells him "Samamtha said she can cook, and you've been hanging around The Storm Shelter, so I know you will be fine." Tenny hugs her Sister, and tells Samantha "Well if you need me sweetie, don't be scared to call me." Samantha hugs her, and Floyd tells Ciarra "Be careful, I worry about you." Ciarra quips, as she heads to pack her suitcase "At least I carry my phone with me Floyd." Tenny meanwhile heads home, and Floyd looks at J.J., and assures Samantha "You'll be alright while Ciarra's in Valley Ridge."
   Meanwhile at Adam's Landing International Airport, Leigh gets on a plane, as she has left Sully a voicemail, that says "I'm leaving. Take care of your Brother And Sister." Leigh boards the plane, as it's destination is Valley Ridge, as she holds divorce papers, and says "X will be there, and I'll tell him then."
At The Exposer, Aretha looks up the background on "Victoria Samantha Hale", and says to herself "Damn. She left the family and disappeared." In Valley Ridge, Ava and Winston sits in their room, as Aretha calls, and Ava and Winston listen closely as Aretha fills them in, and Winston sighs "Victoria was smart, and then she got with Ken, and he had mental issues. She's the only one of my children with Angelica that took after me." Meanwhile in Xavier's room, he talks to Bobby, as Xavier fills him in on what he knows, and Bobby does the same, and tells him "Xavier, I hate to be the one to tell you, but Leigh's filing for Divorce." Xavier tells him "Sounds like she made her choice." Bobby, sitting at Hell Hill, responds "Well maybe tomorrow will go smoothly. Clayton and Rachel are locked up in The Storm Shelter, and awaiting your order." Xavier tells Bobby "I'll do the honors with Clayton, or Winston." Xavier hangs up the phone, as he pulls out his wedding photo of him and Leigh, and starts to cry." Back in Adam's Landing, Bree runs inside, as she yells at Beth "Get that girl to a hospital now! She is pregnant!" Beth tells Bree "Are you alright?" Bree yells "Aunt Beth, Rachel's showing all the signs!" Beth tells Bobby "Get the handcuffs, we're about to find out, and you and Bree take her to City Hospital, and put her in a private room with only a few visitors allowed." Beth picks up the phone, as she calls Eve, who's at The Evans Home, and tells her "Rachel's Pregnant." Eve drops her phone, and Willie goes "Eve? Eve?" Eve's eyes rolls, as she mumbles "Whore's just slept with both my Sons, and now she's knocked..." Eve falls to the ground.

2 comments:

  1. Well ill be damned lol wife loved that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO MUCH GOING ON ! MY HEAD IS SPINNING ! LOL

    ReplyDelete