Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 252. The Conspiracy

  At Hell Hill, Beth has walked into the living room, as Leigh comes downstairs, and asks Beth "What is it?" Beth holds the cup of coffee, and says "Thanks for the shot." Leigh grows scared, as Beth tells Leigh "Now I want you to leave this house. Gracie and Xavier Jr will not be around this. And although I understand you're going through things, this is making things worse. Now leave." Leigh looks at Beth, and tells her "That coffee is fine. I swear all of you are trying to destroy me and X!" Beth quips "Doing a good job of that yourself Leigh. Now you heard me." Leigh warns Beth "I am taking my kids.." Beth turns her head, and goes "You are? I don't think so." Leigh storms out, as Eve stands out on the porch, and opens the door, and Beth asks "Ever heard of knocking?" Beth sees Eve, and goes "Oh you. Why are you here?" Eve shows her message to Beth, and tells her "I think this place lives up to it's name." Beth quips "Oh yes it does." Beth tells Eve "Go outside, and follow the concrete path to the creek." Eve thanks Beth, as she heads down to The Storm Shelter, as Beth shakes her head with disgust, as she says to herself "Poor Xavier."
   At City Hospital, Terrance hangs up the phone, as Cass walks inside, and tells him "We need to investigate some things here." Terrance looks at Cass, and asks him "What's there to investigate?" Cass responds "Apparently there's something going on and I'd check my staff closely." Terrance tells him "We have a top notch staff Cass. Why would there be anything to be suspicious about?" Cass fills him in, and Terrance's jaw drops, as he asks "Does Beth know?" Meanwhile Olivia has walked out of Mary's room, as she bumps into Bobby, and he tells Olivia "Can we talk privately for a moment?" Olivia nods, as they head to her office, as Olivia sits at her desk, and Bobby tells her "You took care of Winston Hale when he was going through chemo. And he's just had a brain tumor removed." Olivia listens silently, as she looks at Bobby, as he continues "Dr.Faye Caswell was causing some trouble here recently, and Winston's Son, Clayton has been lurking around town." Olivia asks Bobby "Clayton? He's Winston's Son?" Bobby is stunned at Olivia's reaction, as he asks her "You didn't know?" Olivia tells Bobby "I thought he worked for the pharmaceutical company when I was giving Winston his chemo treatments." Bobby tells Olivia "Well Olivia, he pulled the wool over your head. Things weren't as they appeared." Olivia is stunned, and asks "How's Beth taking this?" Bobby tells her "She doesn't know. But Xavier does."
  Meanwhile in Valley Ridge, Xavier, Ava, and Winston sits inside a restaurant that's opened in front of Northbrook Center, as it prepares its Grand Opening in a few days. Winston tells Ava and Xavier "When I was brought to HaleCorp, in that room, I got those answers, and she's out for blood and I mean blood." Ava and Xavier looks at each other, as Ava tells Winston "I never heard of her having a twin." Winston quips "She did, and they were identical. She was the weak one of the two." Xavier asks Winston "So when you found out that Clayton was really Jake's Father, was the moment you reverted back to your evil ways?" Winston tells Xavier "I didn't know what I was doing. She had help. Carla Manning, Clayton, that lab tech at City Hospital. Faye Caswell.." Ava stops Winston, as she asks "Faye Caswell?" Winston quips "That crazy bitch that worked in Unity. She was involved as well, and others too." They look out the window, as construction finishes up Northbrook Center, and Xavier, Ava, and Winston all look at each other, as they form a pact, and discuss strategy, as Winston tells them "There's also something else you should know." Ava and Xavier looks at Winston, as he tells them "There's two more and I have another Grandchild." Xavier and Ava both look at Winston, stunned. Inside Northbrook Center, a member of the construction crew makes a phone call, and says "It's about ready."
   Back in Adam's Landing, Sully arrives at Class, as Marco sits inside, and Sully asks "When did you return?" Marco replies "Today. I saw that tape, and I knew your Mom would need a friend. Shouldn't you be at home with your Daughter?" Sully tells Marco "Her Grandma's watching her for me. Jared's at Jackson Inc, and we have that Grand Opening to plan for with Northbrook Center opening in a few days." Marco tells Sully "Actually it's opening tomorrow. Just got this message." Sully looks over, as she reads, and tells Marco "I'm so not ready to leave Ruthie. It was hard enough to leave her with Gabriella, but I take after my Daddy." Marco sighs "I just hope he forgives Leigh. She'd never betray him." Sully looks at Marco, and tells him "I don't know anymore really. She's changing, and when she slept with Clayton, that broke him. He's not even in town." Marco assures Sully "You'll likely see him when you go to Valley Ridge to the Grand Opening." Sully quips "Likely so. My Grandma's watching Gracie and Xavier Jr, and Aunt Ava's the only one that Daddy's keeping contact with." Marco takes a deep breath, as he tells Sully "Sounds to me like hell's about to break loose."
   At FJR, Frank sits in his office, as he writes out a list for the upcoming season, as Bree walks inside, and Frank gets up, and hugs his Niece, as he asks Bree "When did you return?" Bree tells her Uncle "Last night. It's quiet down here." Frank replies "Cale and Allison went to Southpoint Beach for a few days, and Rashad and Willie are having breakfast." Bree asks "Did you see the.." Frank sighs "Yes I did, and I was blown away." Bree tells her Uncle "At least there's some good news, Andy's settled in, and Jake's back with Summer." Frank hugs his Niece, and tells her "That's good. I hope they come to Adam's Landing to pay a visit soon." Bree looks at her Uncle, and tells him "I told her to stay put. It'd be best for her." Frank tells Bree "Aunt Mary's at City.." Bree responds "I know. I'm going over to visit her, since I can't get in touch with my Dad." Frank laughs "Well Xavier's left town, and you saw that tape.." Bree sighs "Storm Shelter." Bree heads out, as Frank wraps things up at FJR, as the racing season's over.
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Jared sits inside his office, as he watches over things as Xavier's out of town, and Ciarra walks inside, as she asks Jared "So tomorrow's the Grand Opening?" Jared nods, and says "Apparently things are wrapped up, and here's the photos." Ciarra goes over the pictures, as she sighs "Damn. With Samantha staying with me and all, I'll head up there for Emery's ribbon cutting." Jared tells Ciarra "Sully's headed there too. I think I'm staying behind." Ciarra asks "How come?" Jared tells her "I think it could be the best thing for me to do."
   Back at Hell Hill, Beth sits in the living room, as Bobby calls, and Beth asks him "I thought you were coming by?" Bobby responds, as he's on the road "I'll be there shortly. I need to tell you something, and you may want to smoke a joint." Beth hangs up, as she pulls a joint out, and heads into the vault. Meanwhile at City Hospital, Terrance walks inside River's room, as River's woke up, and yells at Sayyid to leave, as Sayyid tells his Son "I'm going nowhere! I've been gone far too long!" River yells "Where's my Mother?" Meanwhile in Mary's Room, The Caswell Family are together, as Olivia walks inside, and tells Mary, as Miles holds her hand "I've just got off the phone with Unity General, and the helicopter's on its way. We're sending you back home. The family smiles, as Mary tells them "I'm ready to get back to Unity again." Hazel quips "We all are." Olivia tells Mary "They're going to keep you until you are well, and then you'll be officially discharged, but you will be ok to head back home." Olivia walks out, as she gets a message, and goes "Damn Desi, you really messed up." Olivia takes a deep breath, as she's found out about Desi's death in Unity.
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Leigh drinks at the bar, as Mona and Wallace walks inside, and Mona asks her Sister "So what do you need?" Leigh tells her Sister "I need to talk to Johnny Manning. I'm divorcing X, and leaving town." Mona warns her Sister "That could be the worst mistake you'd ever make Leigh." Leigh yells "With who you're with, wouldn't you be calling yourself a hypocrite?" In Valley Ridge, Xavier sits inside his room at The Valley Lodge, as Ava and Winston sits inside as well, as Ava gets off the phone, and tells Xavier "Samantha and J.J. are comfortable, and tomorrow Northbrook Center will be having it's Grand Opening." Xavier tells them "Right now, Clayton's locked up in a safe place, and we need to find these bastards." Winston meanwhile asks Ava "Samantha Martin?" Ava nods "Jack's first love." Winston tells Ava "Samantha's my Granddaughter." Back in Adam's Landing, Bobby walks inside Hell Hill, as Beth walks out of the vault, as he tells her "You need to sit down." Beth rolls her eyes, as she asks "What's wrong?" Bobby tells Beth of what he's learned, and Beth calmly, with anger in her eyes, says "Well good thing I just smoked that joint." Meanwhile in The Storm Shelter, Floyd and Country stands outside, as they drink a jar of moonshine, and Eve walks up, and tells them "I want to visit the whore inside!" Floyd and Country tells Eve "Xavier doesn't want anyone in there." Eve assures them, as she pulls out a pistol "I only want Rachel." Floyd and Country unlock the door to The Storm Shelter, as Eve walks in, with the safety off.
 

1 comment: