Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 257. Hunting Down The Devils

   At City Hospital, Sully, Jared, and Ciarra has arrived, along with Wallace, as Olivia and Terrance awaits, and Willie arrives, as does Frank and Bree, and Frank asks Terrance "So Ava's dead?" Terrance looks at Frank and Bree, as Frank says in a somber tone "I'm the last child left now." Bree and Willie consoles Frank, as Bree gets emotional as well, as Willie asks her Son "How did Aretha take the news?" In Valley Ridge, Aretha sits in a room at the Valley Lodge, as Xavier sits across, as her warns Aretha "Don't repeat a damn word I say or this plan will fail!" Aretha smiles, as she tells Xavier "I just pity the bitch that pissed Ava off." Xavier coldly responds "And she will be dead once I see her, and her Son." Back in Adam's Landing, Bobby, Country, and Floyd are brought in by paramedics, as Olivia looks at Terrance and yells "Where's Beth!" At Hell Hill, Beth stands in the living room, with her hand on her Pistol, as Angelica turns around and looks at Beth, as she picks up J.J., and Samantha grows scared, and Angelica laughs "Eve (Santiago) is dead Beth. Twins can play games with people. Eve was mine. She was who Xavier killed. I however live, and now I am in control of things." Angelica looks at her Son, as she looks at Samantha, and tells Beth "Well then, you have waved your white flag. I killed your family, and it was great." Beth quips "Yes you did. And I have nothing to lose. Now leave this house, or I will kill you, and Clayton for good." Angelica tells Clayton "Put down my Great-Grandson." Angelica walks over to Samantha, and coldly tells her "You aren't worthy of being a part of my family, and if I were you, I'd hold J.J. tight. He may be gone." Angelica and Clayton walks out, as Samantha yells "Why didn't you kill her Beth?" Beth looks at Samantha, and tells her "What she doesn't know will hurt her."
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Eve Mathis has returned as Sayyid waits, and Eve asks him "Where are you going?" Sayyid has his briefcase under the table, as he tells Eve "I have something to do. I'm on my way out." Eve tells him "If I knew Rachel wasn't pregnant, I'd let you kill her also." Eve tries to get Sayyid to tell her where he's going, and he stops her, and says "I can't say a damn word." Sayyid gets up, and hugs Eve, and tells her "Keith's coming back tomorrow with Andre, and you stay out of trouble." Sayyid heads out, as he's been notified by Aretha and Xavier, and heads to Valley Ridge, as Eve sits behind to call River, which he doesn't respond, and Eve heads out, as she returns to The Evans Home.
   In Rachel's Suite, Rachel rubs her stomach, as she smiles "You got so many great possibilities for a Daddy. We're going to have so much fun making Eve Mathis, and Beth Jackson, and Ava, Aretha, all those bitches angry, and none of them can hurt me." At Tenny's Penthouse, Nathan and Rose has returned, as have Allan, as Tenny sits in her living room in a despondent tone, as she calls the Hospital, and looks at her Son, Grandson, and Rose, and tells them "I'm going to check on my Sister, and family." Nathan looks at his Grandmother, and tells her "Grandma, I have something to tell you." Tenny fires a joint, as she notices the looks from Allan and Rose's eyes, and asks "What is it?" Nathan tells Tenny "Rachel Lane could be carrying my child." Tenny takes a deep toke, and goes "I hope that was an attempt to make me laugh." Rose and Allan both confirm what Nathan says, and Tenny asks "Does Beth know yet?" Allan sighs "Likely so Mama. She confirmed the pregnancy." Tenny looks at them, as Precious runs out of his room, and Tenny tells them "I'm going down to City Hospital, and Rachel's a whore. We'll find out who the sperm king is for her spawn." Tenny struts out, and Allan warns his Son "I think after what happened today, you should have stayed quiet." Nathan responds "I don't believe I'm the Father of Rachel's child Dad." Allan asks his Son "Where is Rachel staying?" Nathan tells him, and Allan tells his Son "I'm about to see what I can find out." Allan heads out, as Rose looks at Nathan, and Rose asks "Do you really think.." Nathan responds "I don't know Rose."
   Meanwhile back at City Hospital, Olivia and Terrance are both stunned that Xavier isn't there, and Beth walks back inside, as she reads Sully, Jared, and Ciarra's charts, and Beth sighs "Poor Jared." Dr.Victoria Martin, a leading Doctor from Valley Ridge walks out of Jared's triage, and tells Beth "Dr.Jackson, Jared may be paralyzed, he can't feel anything below his neck." Beth is silent, as she continues to read, and asks Terrance "So Sully had heart complications?" Terrance and Olivia nods, and Frank runs inside, as he yells "Ava is dead?" Bree tries to stop her Uncle, as he's riddled with pain, and Beth looks at them, and says "She and Winston didn't make it. Mona Manning also died. Leigh however wasn't found, and Xavier has disappeared." Bree asks Beth "You aren't showing much emotion Aunt Beth?" Beth is quick to the point, as she responds "My entire family's in this Hospital, and I don't know what to do." Wallace meanwhile walks out, and sees Frank and looks at his Father, as he asks him "I need you Dad." Frank punches Wallace in the face, and yells "I may have been the one who helped create you, but I'm not your damn Father you piece of shit! Go back home!" Wallace cries, as he's hurt from Frank's rejection, and the fact Mona's dead.
   Meanwhile in Sully's Room, Sully lays in a hospital bed, as she asks Olivia "How's Jared?" Olivia assures Sully "He's alive." Sully looks at Olivia, and tells her "Something else is going on?" Olivia sighs "Let's just be thankful right now he's alive Sully." Olivia walks out, as she looks inside Jared's room, as Beth checks on her Son in Law, as he's hooked to a ventilator, as he's paralyzed and can't breathe on his own, and Beth has a look of anger in her eyes, as she silently walks out of the room, ignoring Olivia. In Ciarra's Room, Ciarra sits up in her bed, as Terrance brings Floyd inside, and Ciarra asks her Husband "Why are you here?" Floyd rubs the back of his head, and tells his Wife "Bobby, Country, and I were all hit with a brick. I told Terrance to bring me to the woman of my dreams." Ciarra looks at her Husband, and grabs his hand, as he tells her "I was so scared you were gone." Ciarra tells him "I can't go anywhere now." Floyd sighs "I heard about Ava and Winston." Ciarra is silent, as she tells her Husband "They will find peace Floyd." Floyd is sad, as he sighs "Only Frank and Xavier are left now of Brock's children." Ciarra mumbles "Yep."
   At the Holiday Motel, Angelica and Clayton sits together in his room, as she gets off the phone, and smiles, as she says "Your Father is finally dead, and so is Ava. But we didn't get rid of everyone." Clayton asks his Mother, changing subjects "So all this time, you were in a Prison in the Midwest, as Aunt Eve did your dirty work?" Angelica smiles "Yes Clayton. I traded places with her, and she and I both were stunning beauties, but nobody else knew Eve and I are twins." Clayton asks "Well how did you deal with Pedro or Cara?" Angelica quips "He knew who I was, and he knows what happens if he fails. It's not Eve Santiago people needed to fear, but your Mother." Clayton looks at his Mother, and asks "So what's next?" Angelica tells her Son "I want my Great Grandson in my control. He needs to realize who he is, a Hale. Hale's a better name and has more regal-ness to it, than Santiago, it has blood on it, and wasn't for me, Winston would still be a poor man in Valley Ridge, and now, he's dead." Angelica laughs, as she walks out of Clayton's room, and Clayton says to himself "You are worse than ever Mother."
   Meanwhile night has fallen, and at The Evans Home, Willie has returned, as Rashad, and Little Sidney are upstairs, as Eve stands in the kitchen, and Willie tells Eve "Clem just said he's leaving for business." Eve responds "Something's off with what happened in Valley Ridge." Willie looks at her dining room table, and she tells Eve "Well Thanksgiving will be sad this year." Eve responds "I know the feeling. I know Ava's family will be destroyed." Willie sighs, as she heads to bed for the night "Ava's with Ruth now and Jack. Likely a beautiful reunion." Willie heads upstairs, as Eve sits downstairs, and gets a phone call, and responds "Well I'll look forward to it. Just send it to Nathan, and I'll write the lyrics."
   Back at City Hospital, Beth, Terrance, Olivia, and Victoria stands in the hallway, as Frank and Bree has went home, and Beth tells them "Floyd, Country, Bobby, and Wallace has been released, Sully needs to rest and I've called Gabriella and I'm picking Ruthie up so she can come and be with Jared. Aunt Ciarra should be discharged in the morning." Olivia quips "She's lucky to have survived." Beth takes a deep breath, and tells them "I'm sure with Mama in there, she'll be feeling better soon." Inside Ciarra's Room, Tenny sits at her Sister's side, as Floyd sleeps in a chair, as Ciarra looks at Tenny, and Tenny looks at Ciarra, and Tenny scolds her Sister "Don't scare me like that again Oldest Sister." Ciarra smirks "Shut up Tennessee, and stop crying. I wasn't in a car wreck." Tenny sighs "Mall collapses can kill some, but it takes a car accident with us." Ciarra quips "We're tough old women." Tenny sighs "If only Ava would have made it." Ciarra holds Tenny's hand, and winks, and Tenny is silent, as she looks at Ciarra, and she shakes her head. In Sully's Room, Sully sleeps as Beth's given her medicine to help her relax, and Beth walks inside, and tells her Granddaughter "Your Daddy said he loved you, and tomorrow you'll see Ruthie." Beth kisses Sully, as she walks out, and Leigh stands outside, and Beth angrily asks Leigh "What in the hell are you doing here?" Leigh looks at Beth, and tells her "Nobody's stopping me from being away from my Children!" Beth rolls her eyes, as she warns Leigh "Make sure you rent a room at The Sunset Club. I don't want you at home!" Beth heads out, as Leigh walks inside Sully's Room.
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Rachel sits on her bed, wearing some lingerie, as Allan yells at Rachel "Now you tell me the damn truth Rachel! Who's the Father of that kid?" Rachel laughs "You sure you want to know Allan?" Allan yells "Hell yes I do!" Rachel takes off her top, and sighs "At least I'm not showing yet. Am I sexy Mr.James?" Allan looks at Rachel, as she walks over, and looks at him, and seductively says "I can give you things Aunt Olivia couldn't." Allan grows silent, as he looks at Rachel's naked body. At Tenny's Penthouse, Nathan and Rose sits next to each other, as Rose asks Nathan "Has Allan called you yet?" Nathan has a flashback to the studio eariler, and his eyes turn red. Back in Rachel's Suite, the camera rolls, as Allan looks at Rachel, and she wraps her legs around him, and he fights his temptations.
   At Hell Hill, Samantha sits in the living room, as J.J., Gracie, and Xavier Jr sleeps, and Samantha has a flashback, that sends chills up and down her spine, as she says to herself "I hate you Grandmother." At The Holiday Motel, Angelica sits in her room, as she writes a list of names, and says coldly "All of you should sleep tight. Because I'm now the one you should fear." In Valley Ridge, Sayyid has arrived at The Valley Lodge, as Xavier and Aretha greets him, as Xavier tells him "Follow us." Sayyid walks inside, and his eyes widen, as Ava and Winston sits next to each other, and Xavier, Aretha, Ava, Winston, and Sayyid discuss Angelica and Clayton.

 

1 comment:

  1. GOOD EPISODE ! SO MUCH TO SORT OUT ! LOL IT'S HARD TO KEEP UP WITH WHO IS DOING WHAT TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT !! LOL

    ReplyDelete