Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 248. Tests

   At Hell Hill, Floyd, Ciarra, Ava, Sully, holding Ruthie, stands silently, as Leigh stands in front of the door, as Xavier glares at his Wife, as he holds his Colt 45, and a deadening silence is inside the living room, as Leigh looks at her Husband, with tears in her eyes, as she cries "I'm sorry X." Xavier turns away and walks back into the study. Leigh attempts to follow, and Sully stops her Mother, as Ciarra tells Sully "Hand me Ruthie." Sully listens to her Great-Aunt, as Ciarra takes Ruthie upstairs, and Floyd walks outside, as Country walks back up, with Gracie, Xavier Jr, and J.J., and tells him "Here's some money. Take these kids somewhere. They don't need to be here." Country asks Floyd "Is Leigh in there?" Ava walks outside, and throws her house keys to Country, and tells him "Take them over to my estate. I'm staying put." Back inside, Leigh tells Sully "I thought he was X. I really did Sully." Xavier walks out of his study, with 4 empty vodka bottles, and angrily glares at his Wife, as tears roll down his face, and outside, Country heads off with the children, as Ava and Floyd looks at each other, as they both have a look of dread in their eyes, as they hear a bottle break inside, as Xavier throws the empty vodka bottles across the living room, barely missing Leigh, as she screams with tears in her eyes "X! I am sorry!" Sully stands by her Father, as Xavier angrily, and calmly tells his Wife "I waited for you all these years, and this is what happens." Leigh stutters, as she tries to explain herself, and Xavier screams in a blood-curling tone "You were drunk! And you had sex with Clayton Hale! You had sex with the bastard that's trying to destroy me! Out of everyone Leigh, EVERYONE, you..you.." Xavier walks back into his study, as Leigh screams "X!" Xavier turns around, and tells Leigh "Pack your things and get the hell out of my house."
   At FJR, Frank walks inside the shop, as Cale, Rashad, Allison, and Jimmy are inside and the Team Director keeps everyone in check. Rashad hands Little Sidney to Allison, as she takes him into Frank's office, and Frank looks at the cars, with his Mother's photo on the hoods and name on the sides, destroyed, and looks at Jimmy, and tells him "These cars were going into the museum. This was for my Mama. This race was for my Mama." Jimmy yells, as Cale and Rashad angrily glares at him "I wanted to win." Frank yells "Boy has anyone ever taught your ass about driving with your head instead of your ass? Ever heard of teamwork? Have you?" Jimmy yells back "Look! I want to win for my career. I could care less about whatever you had planned. I outran Cale and Rashad and you are mad at me?" Cale rushes at Jimmy as he snarls "You arrogant piece of shit!" Rashad holds Cale back, as Frank tells Rashad and Cale "The two of you did your job, but Jimmy, oh you.." Frank walks over and grabs Jimmy up, and slams him against the wall, and screams in his face "I am a legend in this sport and I earned what I got!" Jimmy smarts off "Your Father handed everything to you, and the Stock Car League kissed your ass!" Frank decks Jimmy, and kicks him and looks at his Son and Rashad, and tells them "Drag his ass out of my shop!" Jimmy yells "What about my career!" Frank tells him "As long as I breathe, you will never drive one of my cars again, and you'll never drive another stock car. Go back home, and pull this shit on someone else!" Cale and Rashad does as directed, and once outside, Cale pulls Jimmy up, with anger in his eyes, and jumps Jimmy, as Rashad runs inside and tells Frank "Are you going to stop Cale? He's gonna kill Jimmy!" Frank looks at Rashad, and turns to his cars, with tears in his eyes, and tells Rashad "Let him."
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, River's in the operating room, as Terrance and his staff removes two bullets lodged inside River's chest. Terrance says to the staff "How he didn't die sure surprises the hell out of me." In the private waiting area, the paparazzi swarms Eve, as she yells at them "Get the hell out of here you damn bastards! If you don't want to know the truth, screw off!" Aretha threatens "I know all your bosses. Don't you know who I am? Now I'm about to pull out my phone, and call the owner of the Gossiper myself." Willie walks up to one of the cameramen, and knocks the camera out of his hands and angrily snaps "Don't any of you jackasses have any respect? This is private!" One of the interviewers responds "Rachel Lane said.." Aretha, Eve, and Willie turns to the interviewer with their eyes glaring down, as Eve coldly says "Rachel.." Eve takes a deep breath, and runs out of the waiting area, as Aretha follows behind Eve, as the paparazzi attempts to follow, and Willie walks up behind them, and swings her cane at them, and yells "Leave them the hell alone and get out of this damn hospital if you know what's good for you!" They don't heed at first, and Willie yells "You heard me, now LEAVE!" The paparazzi walks out, as they are met by the ALPD, and Bobby tells all of them "All of you are under arrest. Bobby motions to his officers, as they are read their rights, and taken to the old jail, and Bobby tells them "This ain't Los Angeles!" Outside, Aretha looks at Eve, as she pulls out her pistol, and asks her "Shouldn't you stay here with River?" Eve looks at Aretha, and tells her "Rachel's went too far now." Eve gets behind the wheel, and Aretha texts her Mother, and Willie responds "I'll keep the two of you posted on River." Eve asks Aretha "Where is the whore?" Aretha quips "Let's check all the motels and hotels in Adam's Landing." Eve and Aretha heads off.
   In the ICU, Hazel, Kane, and Lacey looks at Olivia, as they are upset, as Hazel asks "Doesn't Dr.Beth Jackson own City Hospital?" Olivia responds "Her Son does, and she hasn't answered anyone's phone calls." Hazel yells "If my Mama dies to her selfishness, I will make damn sure Beth Jackson lives to regret it!" Inside Mary's room, Beth walks inside, as she sees Mary hooked to the ventilator, and freezes up again, as she sees Ruth's face, and Ruth's spirit stands next to Beth, as she says "Mary's family needs her Beth. We're not ready for her yet." Beth looks at Ruth, and says in a tone of defeat "I can't save her Ruth." Ruth looks at Beth, and says "Yes you can! Beth takes a deep breath, and Ruth whispers "Quit talking to yourself now before people think you're crazy. Only you can see me. Go out in that waiting area, and tell my Niece, and Great Niece and Nephew you're about to save her life!" Beth tears up, and Ruth says "I'm going nowhere." Beth takes a deep breath, as she walks out into the waiting room, and tells Hazel, Kane, and Lacey "I'm about to prep your Mother for a triple bypass." Olivia follows Beth, as Ruth's spirit watches on, and Hazel, Kane, and Lacey follow as they look at Mary, as Hazel tells her Mother with tears in her eyes "We need you Mama." Kane and Lacey kisses their Grandmother, as the nurse arrives, and Beth and Olivia takes Mary to the OR.
   Back at Hell Hill, Sully watches on as Leigh yells at Xavier "I'm not leaving X!" Xavier asks "How long has this been going on Leigh? How long?" Leigh looks at her Husband, and swears "I'm not an alcoholic Xavier!" Sully looks at her Mother, and tells her "I am on Daddy's side." Leigh yells "Hell you drink X!" Xavier tells his Wife "And I quit after the AVMs also! Now I told you to get your ass out of my house! Now go!" Leigh yells "Not without my children Xavier!" Xavier walks up to Leigh, and angrily yells "Gracie and Xavier Jr will not, I repeat WILL NOT be around a drunk for a Mother! Is this really menopause, or have you really been boozing?" Leigh yells "Where's my kids? I am taking them with me!" Xavier and Sully stands by the stairway, as he yells "They are safe, and you won't be close to them unless you get your shit together!"
Meanwhile Ava and Floyd stands on the porch, as Ciarra walks around from the other side of the house with Ruthie, as she tells them "She doesn't need to be in there. Poor Xavier." Ava sighs "Actually I feel bad for both of them. Clayton took advantage of her." Floyd asks "Clayton? Clayton Hale?" Ava nods, and responds "Winston's Son. The one person Winston fears more than anyone else." Ciarra looks at her Husband, and tells him "Let's take Ruthie with us over to the house." Ava tells her Uncle and Ciarra "I'll let Sully know. Check on my estate too. Make sure it's in one piece." Ciarra, Floyd, and Ruthie, heads across the road, as Ava walks back inside, as Leigh and Xavier have it out, as Sully watches on, and Ava tells Leigh "Do as he says and leave." Leigh looks at Ava, and yells "Who in the hell do you think you're telling what to do?" Sully follows her Father upstairs, as Xavier walks inside the bedroom, and packs up Leigh's clothes, and Sully asks her Father "Are you alright Daddy?" Xavier is silent, with anger and hurt in his eyes, and Sully screams "Talk Daddy!" Xavier turns to his Daughter, as he frantically packs Leigh's suitcase, and tells his Daughter "Take this to her." Sully asks again "Please talk to me!" Xavier yells "Just do as I say Sullivan!" Sully grabs the suitcase, as tears roll from her face, as she heads downstairs and tells her Mother "You're staying with Jared and me. Let's go!" Ava tells her Niece "Ruthie's with Uncle Floyd and Ciarra." Sully tells her Aunt "Take care of Daddy." Ava hugs Sully, and looks at Leigh, and tells her "I know the truth, and in time Xavier will too. But you need to pull it together." Sully and Leigh heads out, as Ava walks upstairs, and looks into Xavier's bedroom, as Xavier sits in the floor, as he cries, and Ava walks over and Xavier looks at his Sister, and Ava holds him, as Xavier cries "She broke me sis. Where did I go wrong?" Ava holds her Brother, as she is silent, and says "It will be ok."
    Meanwhile at The Holiday Motel, Rachel puts on her clothes, as she gets a text from Clayton, as it says "I got something to take care of." At the riverbank, outside of Adam's Landing, Clayton dumps Todd McClain's body into the river, as he says "You failed and this is the price you pay." Back at the Holiday Motel, Rachel heads out of Clayton's room, as she says to herself "Well looks like no nookie. Guess I'll check on my baby." At The Sunset Club, Aretha and Eve arrives, as Keith sits at the bar, and drinks, and Aretha and Eve walks up to him, as Aretha warns her Cousin "Beth warned you about drinking with your Hepatitis Keith." Eve throws the glass across the room, as Keith looks at Eve, and says "So our Son has been found I have read, and River's been shot. Why aren't you with him?" Eve looks at Keith, and tells him "We need to be there for Andre, and I need you Keith." Keith looks at Eve, and tells her "I don't give a damn about Andre, and as for River, you have someone to support you." Back at City Hospital, Sayyid arrives, as Willie sits in the Private Waiting Area, as Terrance and his staff continue to operate on River. Back in the Waiting Area, Willie asks her Brother "Where have you been? And what's with that look?" Sayyid holds his Sister's hand, and tells her "Willie, I need to tell you something." Meanwhile at Nationwide Records, Andre walks inside and asks for Nathan, and the secretary tells him "Nathan isn't here." Andre tells her "Tell him to call me soon." Andre heads back to The Sunset Club.
   At FJR, Allison walks out, as she holds Little Sidney, and hands him to Rashad, as he tells her "Go check on Cale. He just tore Jimmy apart." Allison heads outside, as Jimmy's left, and Cale stands in the shop, as Frank tells his Son "Good thing you kicked his ass, I'd killed him over this." Allison looks at them, and asks her Husband "So you lost your temper?" Cale looks at his Wife, as Frank nods, as Cale defiantly tells her "The bastard deserved it." At The Inn, a beaten Jimmy, sits at the bar, as he orders a beer, and says to himself "My career in stock car racing is over now." Someone tells him "Maybe not."
   Back at City Hospital, in the triage, Rose has been checked out by a Doctor, and asks Tenny "Are you family?" Tenny tells the doctor "Yes. I'm taking care of her." The Doctor hands Rose her discharge papers, and warns Tenny "I don't like it that you are allowed to bring dogs into this hospital. Even if you're Dr.Jackson's Mother." Tenny flips off the Doctor, as she, Rose, and Precious heads out, and Nathan awaits outside, as he holds Rose in his arms, and Tenny tells her Grandson and Rose "Let's head back to my place. Poor girl's gonna need all the support she can get." Meanwhile, Mary's family sits inside the waiting area in the OR, as they await word on Mary. Inside the Operating Room, Beth, with Olivia offering support, operates on Mary, as Ruth's hand stays on Beth's shoulder, as she conducts a triple bypass on Mary, and Mary's sees her Sister's spirit, as Ruth says "You'll be fine."
   Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Xavier sits inside the house by himself, as Country brings Gracie and Xavier Jr back, and asks him "So what happened?" Xavier looks at him, and says "I told Leigh to pack her things and get out." Xavier hugs his children, as Country tells Xavier "I'll stay here and help you out." Across the road, at Floyd and Ciarra's home at Whispering Hills, Ciarra takes care of Ruthie, as Ciarra tells Floyd "We're going to get to spend some time with this little sweetie." Floyd holds his Wife, and tells her "She doesn't need to be around the madness right now anyway." There's a knock on the door, and Floyd answers, as it's Bobby, and he tells Floyd "Here's your box. I heard you were back." Floyd walks back inside, as Bobby heads across the road, and Ciarra asks "What's in the box Floyd?" Floyd opens the box, where there's a small urn and a letter, and Floyd tells his Wife "Apparently, Ruth wants to go to Texas." Meanwhile down at Whispering Hills, Ava and J.J. sits in the living room, as she tells her Grandson "At least you guys didn't get too crazy in here." There's a knock at Ava's door, and Ava answers, as a young girl stands outside, and Ava asks "Who are you?"

 
 

1 comment:

  1. GOOD EIPISODE ! POOR " X " CAN'T SEEM TO CATCH A BREAK !! LOL

    ReplyDelete