Thursday, November 7, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 246. The Tale Of Two Wars

  At Hell Hill, Leigh screams at her Sister "I don't want you here Mona! We have nothing to discuss!" Mona walks inside, and in a serious tone, tells Leigh "I think we do." Leigh responds "We don't, so turn back around, and get the hell out of here!" Country meanwhile walks downstairs, as he sees Mona, and warns her "X has orders for you to be in that Storm Shelter Mona Manning!" Leigh yells "Take her down there!" Mona screams "Listen to me! You need to know this and so does Xavier, actually your family does." Country keeps his hand in his pocket, and tells Leigh with caution "Let's hear what she has to say." Leigh snaps "Well?" Mona tells them "Someone's about to make a dangerous move on Jackson Inc. I'm not sure if Xavier knows." Leigh asks her Sister "What in the hell are you talking about?" Mona responds "Clayton Hale." Leigh asks "Clayton Hale? Who is he?" Country is silent, as he wonders the same thing." At Jackson Inc, Xavier sits inside his office, as he goes over the layouts for his new prototype, as someone walks inside Xavier's office, and says "Xavier Jackson." Xavier looks up, and his eyes widen, as he says "You are real after all." Clayton responds "I am Xavier, and I am going to destroy you."
   At Class, Jared sits inside Sully's office, as he finalizes the plans for Class' Grand Opening in Valley Ridge, as Sully walks inside with Ruthie, and Jared walks over and kisses his Wife and Daughter, and Sully tells her Husband "Since Mom isn't well, someone's going to help out." Jared's curious, as Ava walks inside, with her Grandson, and takes a deep breath, as she is silent for a moment, and Sully tells her Aunt "It's ok Aunt Ava." Ava says in a scared tone "I haven't been here since Jack was killed in this office." Ava fights back tears, and J.J. looks at his Grandmother, as Jared asks Sully "Who's the kid?" Sully tells him "Ava has learned that she has a Grandson. He was left at her door." Ava holds J.J., as she shakes, and tells her Niece "Sweetie, I don't know. I don't know if I can be in this office. I see him, on the floor..." Sully tells her Aunt "There's another office you can use if you'd like." Ava tells Sully "That might be better. I will keep an eye on things, but I want to make sure I can find Rose to watch J.J. for me." Sully rolls her eyes, and warns her Aunt "Don't tell that to Grandma. She tore Rose apart the yesterday." Ava asks "Over the smoking? I think Beth's still mourning Mama. She's trying, but she's lashing out." Sully sighs "I hate seeing my family hurt. Mom, Grandma, Daddy seems to be holding strong." Jared and Ava tells Sully "We do have some light in the tunnel though." Jared looks at Ruthie, as Ava holds J.J., as Sully tells them "Let's head down to La Sante Fe." They head out.
   Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, River is furious, as he yells "Mom just left here." Rachel laughs "She's screwed and she knows it. Actually sends a tingle down my spine, like when you make love to me." River looks at Rachel, and tells her "I want to know more about Andre Parks and this other brother you mentioned." Rachel tells River "Well Andre is a drug dealer and close with Nathan James. Two drug addicts, and Aretha's the Mother of your other Brother, Rashad Evans. I've had the distinct pleasure to say I've slept with all of them." River rolls his eyes, as he tells Rachel "You are sick. I have some questions that needs to be answered, and I'm going down to talk to Aretha." Rachel smiles, and says "I'm coming with you." River quickly and sternly tells Rachel "You stay here, and as a word of warning, you may want to be cautious around my Mom. When she looks at someone like she looked at you, shit's about to happen." River leaves, and Rachel laughs, as she heads back to her Suite "Her career is over. That's what's happening."
   At City Hospital, Terrance walks inside Beth's office, as Allan has left, and Terrance asks her "So what have you learned about Ava's Grandson?" Beth tells him "I still don't have what I need, and I think once Mama and Aunt Ciarra comes back, I'll talk to them and see what I can find out." Terrance tells Beth "Ava told me Jack had a girlfriend named Samantha." Beth is quiet, and says "That was Ken's Wife." Terrance asks "Who's Ken?" Beth answers "Patsy's Son. She was my Cousin. His Wife's name was Samantha. He left the states after Patsy was killed and was never heard from again." Terrance grows curious, as does Beth, as there's a page and Beth tells Terrance "Let's head down and check on this patient."
   Meanwhile in LaFayette, Frank, Cale, Rashad, Willie, Little Sidney, and Frank's new driver, Jimmy Ryan, has arrived at the racetrack, and prepares to qualify for the race. Frank tells Jimmy "I have high expectations from you. Your resume is impressive, and these cars are going into the museum after the race is over." Jimmy tells Frank "I'm not really crazy about driving a pink car." Frank looks at Jimmy, as does Cale, Rashad, and Willie, as Cale tells Jimmy "This is our scheme until the season is finished." Frank adds "My Mama passed away and this is a tribute to her, so if you want to keep driving for me, don't start nothing about this subject!" Willie tells Rashad "Looks like Little Sidney's tired." Willie and Little Sidney heads to Rashad's Motor-coach, as Jimmy's the first driver to qualify. Jimmy straps into the seat, as he hits the track, and Frank, Cale, and Rashad watches on, as Cale tells his Father "He's an asshole." Frank quips "Assholes make legends. I was one at one time when I drove. You are too." Cale laughs for a moment, as Rashad asks "Well what does that make me?" Frank tells him "You are catching on fast. These cars are set to win, and we are winning this race, so work together, and teach Jimmy the ropes." Meanwhile Jimmy pulls back into the garage, and Cale straps into his seat, as he lays down his lap, and Frank walks over to Jimmy, and offers him some advice, telling him "Don't show everything at the start." Jimmy looks at Frank, and snarks "I know how to drive!"
   At The Exposer, Aretha and Sayyid sits inside her office, as River storms inside, and asks Aretha and Sayyid "Where's my Mother?" Aretha responds "She went to see you I thought?" River tells Aretha and Sayyid "She saw Rachel and I and stormed out. Now I want a question answered now!" Aretha looks at River, as Sayyid sticks his hand in his coat pocket, as he glares at River, as River tells Aretha "Rachel Lane told me that Rashad is my Brother also? Is that true?" Aretha looks at River, and tells him "It is. Both of you have the same Father, and you didn't miss anything. He's dead." River explodes, as he yells "Dead? My Father's Dead?" Sayyid gets up, and tells River "Damn right that piece of shit is dead. Xavier and I killed his ass and dumped him into the swamp, let the gators eat him." River screams at Sayyid "You evil bastard!" Sayyid gets up, and warns River "Boy you don't want to start with me. I done had to rein in Andre, and don't think I won't do the same damn thing to you!" River yells "Well who was he? Because I thought Keith Ross was my Father!" Aretha gets furious, and calmly and firmly says to River "Tyrone Gray! He was evil. This is something Eve needs to explain to you, not me." River yells at Aretha "Explain it to me!" Sayyid gets in River's face, and warns him "Don't yell at my Niece. Now you heard her, and go find your Mama." River yells "I will find out, and Sayyid, you robbed me. You and Xavier Jackson." River storms out, and Aretha looks at her Uncle, as she texts Eve, and tells him "She isn't responding."
   Back at Hell Hill, Mona has explained to Leigh and Country about Clayton and filled them in, and Country goes "Ava needs to know this." Leigh takes a shot of vodka, and Mona asks her Sister "Since when did you start drinking?" Leigh yells at Mona "You've explained yourself, now get the hell out of here!" Mona rolls her eyes, as Country holds open the door, and Mona leaves, and Leigh screams "This shit's really getting to me!" Leigh storms out, and Country looks upstairs, and walks over to notice the vodka bottle's almost empty, and says to himself "Damnit! She's going off the deep end. Down at Jackson Inc, Clayton stands in front of Xavier, and tells him "I got dear Father in a nice place, where he will be out of the way, as will your psycho Sister, and you." Xavier looks at Clayton, and tells him "I hope you know what you're in for." Clayton heads to the door, and tells Xavier "Oh yes, I know exactly what I'm in for, but do you?" Clayton walks out, and Xavier makes a phone call to Bobby, and tells him "I need to see you ASAP." Meanwhile outside, Clayton makes a phone call, and asks "Is everything set?" The person on the other line responds "Winston's nice and cozy, and I'm on my way back. What about you?" Clayton tells Fancy, who's on a jet "My part is in the air." Fancy tells him "Xavier doesn't even expect what's coming."
    Meanwhile at The Holiday Motel, Rose is handcuffed to the bed, as Todd tells his Wife "So Nathan's special isn't he?" Rose screams "Let me go Todd!" Todd gets on top of Rose, and tells her "No." Todd tears off Rose's clothes, as he sighs "Damn have I missed this." Rose shakes in fear, as Todd unbuttons his shirt. At City Hospital, Terrance and Beth walks inside the triage, as the nurse tells them "This lady's had a stroke." Beth backs up, as Terrance notices, as Beth runs out, and has an anxiety attack, as Terrance asks Beth "What's wrong?" Beth looks at Terrance, with a scared look, as she runs away. Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, Andre knocks on Nathan's door, and doesn't get an answer, and calls his best friend, and Nathan tells him "Meet me at my office." At The Exposer, Aretha and Sayyid discuss River, as Keith walks inside, and asks his Father and Cousin "Where is Eve?" At The Sunset Club, River has returned, and walks upstairs to Rachel's Suite. In Rachel's Suite, Rachel walks out of the shower, as the closet door opens, as Eve pulls out a pistol and aims at Rachel, as River walks inside, and yells "Mom!" Eve coldly tells Rachel "I have had all I am taking from you." River runs to Rachel's defense, as Eve has the safety turned off, and her eyes are set on Rachel, as she warns her Son "Get out of my way."


 

1 comment:

  1. POOR "X" WITH LEIGH GOING CRAZY AND CLAYTON HALE , HE HAD HIS WORK CUT OUT FOR HIM !! LOL

    ReplyDelete