Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 247. Inferno

 At The Sunset Club, two shots are fired, as two screams are heard in Rachel's Suite. At The Holiday Motel. screams are also heard, as in another room, a digital camcorder records, as a woman's seduced, and then sent to the television station. In Lafayette, a brawl breaks out after the new driver for FJR takes his team out in a wreck, yet all are ok, but furious.....

One Day Later

   At Hell Hill, Xavier sits in his study, as his eyes are cold, and red, and anger shows on his face, as Ava walks inside and tells her Brother "Sully's here with Ruthie." Xavier's back is turned toward the vault, as he is silent, and Ava walks out, and Sully asks her Aunt "How's Daddy?" Ava tells her Niece "He hasn't said a word since last night." Sully, holding Ruthie, asks "Where's Gracie, Xavier Jr, and J.J.?" Ava tells her "Country took them for a ride around the estate. Your Father needs some time to take this in." Sully tells her Aunt "I don't know what to say except someone's just ignited a war." Ava takes a deep breath, and grabs Ruthie, and tells her Niece "Maybe you can talk to him. He's not talking Sully. Beth had to go to the Hospital. Aunt Mary had a massive heart attack, and Beth went down there, this damn family can't catch a damn break, but this isn't going to end well I fear." Sully walks inside to talk to her Father, as Ava sits in the living room, and says to herself "You've just signed your damn death certificate you son of a bitch."
   At The Farm, Frank sits in his living room, after having his three cars taken out, due to a bump from Jimmy Ryan on the last lap, which put Cale and Rashad out of contention, and destroying all three cars." Frank looks at his Mother's photo, and says "Mama, I'm sorry that asshole ruined this tribute to you." Frank turns on the news, as he drinks a cup of coffee, and sees the top story, which Frank says to himself "Damnit." Frank gets his phone, as he calls Xavier, but the phone's turned off, and Frank shakes his head in disbelief, as he gets ready to head down to FJR.
   Meanwhile at City Hospital, in the ICU, River lays in a Hospital Bed, after being shot in the chest, by Eve, and Rachel gets off the phone, as Terrance walks inside, and coldly tells Rachel "Get your ass out of here!" Rachel asks "Well where's his dear Mommy?" Terrance yells "Get out of here!" Outside, Eve sits inside a private waiting area, as Aretha and Willie sits by her side, as Eve cries "I warned him. I warned him to stay out of my way, but he took a bullet intended for her. I may lose my Son because of that bitch! She's gonna die. She's gonna die." Aretha puts her arm around Eve, as does Willie, as Eve cries uncontrollably, as she dreads the thought that River could die. Terrance walks inside, and tells Eve "The nurses are preparing him for surgery as we speak. I am trying to get in touch with Beth, but she isn't answering her phone." Willie asks her Son, as Aretha is also curious "What's going on with Beth? She's never been one to run." Terrance sighs "It's Ruth. I think her death really affected her. Yesterday, when we were in the ER, a patient came in, and she just froze up, and left. Mary's here also, and on life support, I'm doing River's surgery, and I have a guard standing at his room." Eve looks at Terrance, and asks "Why?" Terrance tells her "Rachel was in his room when I walked in a minute ago. She left, but Uncle Clem's going to keep watch. I just called him, and he's with Keith at the moment." Eve shakes her head, and cries "I won't forgive myself if my Son dies. I just won't.."
   Down at The Holiday Motel, Leigh wakes up, as she has a massive headache, and goes "X?" Leigh looks around, and Clayton walks out of the shower, and laughs "Don't call me that. It's an insult." Leigh's eyes widen, as she asks "Who in the hell are you?" Clayton laughs "The man you had sex with. And Xavier knows all about it. He's likely sitting in the corner like a damn coward. I just destroyed him." Leigh gets up, as she gets dressed, as Clayton tells Leigh "Head home, and if you need a place to stay, I have a suite at The Sunset Club. Your marriage is over." Leigh runs out, as she grabs her phone, and tries to call her Husband, but gets no response. Leigh then calls Sully, and Sully, at Hell Hill, asks her Mother "What in the hell did you do Mom?" Leigh grows quiet, as she asks "What are you talking about sweetie?" Sully yells "I saw the damn tape! Adam's Landing saw the damn tape! We all saw you have sex with Clayton Hale!" Leigh cries "Oh my God! Xavier knows!" Sully yells "Damn right he does, and where are you?" Leigh responds "At the Holiday Motel." Sully hangs up the phone, as Leigh yells "Sully? Sully?" Leigh walks out, and sees her car, and heads home as she has a flashback (At Chantel's, a drunken Leigh is tapped on the shoulder, as the man says "Let me take you home my love.") Leigh sits in her car, as she takes a deep breath, and starts to cry.
  At Floyd and Ciarra's House at Whispering Hills, Floyd and Ciarra returns, as Floyd tells his Wife "I can rest now that Faye Caswell is dead." Ciarra looks at her Husband, and tells him "Poor Xavier. I just can't believe Leigh would do that. I just can't." Floyd looks at his Wife, and tells her "He needs us." Floyd and Ciarra heads across the road." Meanwhile Tenny returns to her Penthouse, with Precious, as she walks inside, and Beth sits in the living room, as she smokes a joint and is silent, and Tenny asks her Daughter "Do you know about.." Beth looks at her Mother, and Tenny walks over and hugs Beth, and assures her "My sweet Beth, don't jump the gun. Floyd, Ciarra, and I saw the news when we had breakfast this morning. She was set up." Beth quietly says "I know she'd never intentionally hurt him Mama. Mary Caswell's in City Hospital, Eve Mathis' Son's there. Both need surgery, and I can't do it Mama. I can't do it anymore." Tenny looks at Beth, and asks her "Beth, how would Ruth feel about this? You have really let Ruth's death affect you, and you have lives to save, and Ruth's Sister. What if that woman on the operating table was me?" Beth looks at her Mother, and says "Mama don't start.." Tenny sternly tells Daughter "Get out of here, and go save some lives. That's your calling, if you can't, then I'll cut you a break. Ruth's gone, and she's not coming back, and you need to get your shit together. I'll take care of Xavier, you head down to that Hospital!" Beth looks at her Mother, as Tenny quips "Give me that joint!" Beth hands the joint to Tenny, as she heads to City Hospital, and Tenny sits back and checks her voicemails, and notices one and Tenny takes a toke and says "Shit."
   Meanwhile at Class, Jared sits in Sully's office, as Gabriella walks inside, and tells her Son "I killed that bitch." Jared sits at Sully's desk, as Gabriella puts a briefcase on top, and opens it and says "Your Mother's rich now. And this $50,000,000 will be reparation for the hell that bitch did to us." Jared hugs his Mother, and tells her "I imagine you know about Ruthie?" Gabriella smiles, and responds "I have a Granddaughter, but I'm still young." Jared tells his Mother "Sully will need you and I will also. The family's about to have a meltdown." Gabriella gives her Son a concerned look, and says to him "I'm staying put this time Jared. With this money, I plan to invest, and you need to be there for your wife." Jared responds "That's why I'm here Mom. I'm keeping an eye on things here and at Jackson Inc." Gabriella hugs her Son, and tells him, with tears in her eyes "Jared, I am so proud you stayed humble and didn't convert to the evil ways of the Hales. But I do have something you need to know, as does Ava and Xavier." Jared asks "And what is that?" Gabriella tells him "Winston's in trouble, and he isn't the bad guy." Jared tells his Mother "Mom, screw him." Gabriella sternly tells her Son "Winston is the key to destroy Clayton."
   At The Sunset Club, Keith sits at the bar, as Sayyid walks up, and Keith asks his Father "So Andre's my Son?" Sayyid nods, and Keith shakes his head, as he asks "How's Eve?" Sayyid responds "I'm on my way down there now. Willie and Aretha are there as we speak." Keith takes a drink of liquor, as he tells his Father "I don't want to be Andre's Daddy!" Sayyid tells his Son "Keith, he needs guidance! He needs you!" Keith looks at his Father, and tells him "How about I follow the road you followed?" At City Hospital, Terrance and his staff's in the OR, as he prepares to remove the two bullets from River's chest. In the waiting area, Willie, Aretha, and Eve sits, as the media walks inside, with cameras, as the paparazzi attacks Eve, as one interviewer asks "So is it true you intentionally tried to kill your Son?" Eve looks at them, with hurt and anger in her eyes, as she walks towards them, as Aretha and Willie follow behind.
   Also at City Hospital, Hazel Craig, her Son, Kane Craig, and Cousin, Lacey Mitchell sits by Mary Caswell's bedside, as she's on a ventilator, and Olivia walks inside, and The Caswell family asks "Where's Dr.Jackson?" Olivia looks at Mary, and tells them "She hasn't arrived yet." Meanwhile Beth drives down the road, as she heads to City Hospital, and she hears a voice, and looks over to see Ruth's spirit, as she tells Beth "Save my Sister. I will be there watching."
   Meanwhile at the Holiday Motel, Rachel arrives, as Clayton tells her "I just destroyed Xavier Jackson." Rachel takes off her clothes, and smiles, as she says "This calls for some sex." Clayton hears a yell, and runs out, as Todd runs down the hall screaming "Get back here Rose!" Clayton glares at Todd, and coldly tells him, as he pulls out a pistol "You failed." At Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny sits in her chair, as she tells Precious "Let's go check on Xavier." They prepare to leave, as Rose walks inside, with her clothes torn, and she's shaken as Tenny asks her "What happened?" Rose cries uncontrollably, and Tenny grabs her, and consoles her, as she tells Tenny "My Husband kidnapped me and raped me." Nathan meanwhile overhears, as he's outside, and turns and walks away, with a pistol in his pocket. At Hell Hill, Ava, Floyd, Ciarra, and Sully all sits inside the living room, as Sully holds Ruthie, and says to them in a tone of defeat "Daddy won't say a word. I just tried to talk to him again, and he wouldn't even turn around." Inside Xavier's study, Xavier holds his Colt 45, and hears the front door open, and notices the silence, and hears Sully say "Mom?" Xavier walks out of the study, with his eyes red, and looks at his Wife, as he holds his Colt 45, and glares at Leigh.
 

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO !!! WONDERFUL EPISODE ! ONE OF THE VERY BEST YET !!! GOOD JOB !!

    ReplyDelete