Monday, November 18, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 251. Highway of Vengeance

   It's the next morning, and Sully sits in the living room at her and Jared's Penthouse, as she's on the phone with her Grandmother, as she asks Beth, at Hell Hill "Any word from Daddy?" Beth, sitting outside on the porch, as she smokes a joint, responds "Nope. And if you do talk to him, don't tell him your Mom's staying here, or my Mother across the hall." Sully agrees, and hangs up the phone, as Jared heads out the door, and Sully asks "Where's Ruthie?" Jared tells his Wife "In the nursery with Mom." Sully hugs her Husband, and tells him "I hope she sticks around. I have a feeling Daddy may have ran away." Gabriella walks out, and tells Sully "If it wasn't for my Granddaughter, I'd get the hell out of Adam's Landing?" Sully looks at her Mother In Law, as she asks hesitantly "Why is that?" Gabriella says "If I were you, or anyone, I'd stay away from where Xavier and Ava are. But sadly that won't be." Meanwhile in Valley Ridge, Winston lays in a hospital bed, as Xavier glares at him silently, and turns off the safety on his Colt 45, as Winston asks Xavier "So are you planning to kill me or what? You don't believe me?" Xavier tells him coldly "Ava will be the decider. All I know is I don't play bullshit Winston, and nothing is keeping me from killing you." Ava walks inside, as Xavier looks at his Sister, and Ava stares at Winston, as he starts to cry "I don't know what to say. I'm sorry." Ava laughs "Sorry is the right term for you, now tell me that shit you told Xavier. I want to hear it." Winston begins to explain, as Xavier keeps his hand on his Colt 45, as Ava listens closely.
   At City Hospital, Eve and Sayyid sits by River's bedside, as he's still out, after surgery the day before to remove the two bullets from his chest. Eve looks at Sayyid, and warns him "If you desire a relationship with River, he won't likely accept." Sayyid looks at Eve, and tells her "I deserve that. We did the right thing." Eve sighs "If you say so. I think we've all made our mistakes and I have a lot to make up for with Andre. But right now, it just feels like I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders." Sayyid looks at Eve, and holds her hand, offering support, as Terrance walks inside and checks River's vitals, and tells Eve and Sayyid "I think it's time to wake him up. All I can say is he's one lucky man. He should be dead." Eve receives a message on her phone, and tells Terrance and Sayyid "I know one bitch that will be dead, and it looks like her time has come. Where's Hell Hill?"
   Meanwhile at Floyd and Ciarra's house at Whispering Hills, Samantha and J.J. walks inside the kitchen, as Samantha smells breakfast, and Ciarra tells her Great Great Niece "Make yourself comfortable. Did you sleep well?" Samantha sighs "Not really. J.J. misses Ava, and she was worried when she left, I hope everything's ok." Ciarra takes a deep breath, and tells her "Floyd wasn't here when I woke up, he went with Country last night, and he came back, but left early this morning." Samantha asks her Great Great Aunt "So is he keeping up the Jackson tradition?" Ciarra asks "Which one?" Samantha responds "I always heard the Jackson family had a temper, and they were known to run Adam's Landing, and had the ruthless streak." Ciarra shakes her head, and tells her "The Jackson name is revered, and feared in this town. You're very fortunate you're related to Tennessee and I, and Ava's adopted you." Samantha tells Ciarra "I never heard much on our family, though Papaw always told me before he got Alzheimer's that you and Aunt Tennessee were strong, and powerful figures in business." Ciarra smiles, and responds "We built a name in the business world, and it goes strong today. And I think you can add to the legacy."
   At Tenny's Penthouse, Tenny sits in the living room, as she smokes a joint, and Allan walks inside, as he asks his Mother "So where's Nathan?" Tenny points towards the bedroom, and Allan sits down, as he asks his Mother "Where's Precious?" Tenny sighs "He betrayed me. Now why are you asking me questions?" Allan tells her "Keith called me and was looking for him." Tenny takes a toke, and passes to Allan, and says "Nathan's laying with Rose. He's staying here now with me." Allan asks "Are you playing matchmaker?" Tenny looks at her Son, and asks "Who? Me? Never." Allan responds "I like Rose. She and Nathan would make a great couple." Tenny nods, and says "I know." In Rose's bedroom, Nathan hears his Father and Grandmother, as he lays in the bed, with Rose laying in his arms, and her eyes open, as Nathan kisses her, and asks "How are you this morning?" Rose responds "Safe, knowing you're here." Nathan tells her, as he points at the foot of the bed "It looks like we had some protection." They share a laugh, as Precious sleeps at the end of the bed, and doesn't move, and Nathan assures Rose "You are safe with me Rose." Rose cuddles up to Nathan, as he holds her in his arms, as they lay in bed together.
   Meanwhile back at Hell Hill, Beth walks back inside, as Leigh sits in the living room with Gracie and Xavier Jr, and tells Beth "You should have let me sleep in my own bed last night." Beth reminds her Daughter In Law "Not right now. I am going to recommend you find another place to stay. My Son could come in at any given moment, and I doubt he's want to see you." Leigh asks Beth "I thought you believed me?" Beth responds "I do Leigh, but you know how Xavier is, and I am telling you now, I'm watching every move you make. If you even booze once, I will throw you out of this house." Leigh reminds her "You were just outside smoking a joint Beth?" Beth reminds Leigh "I was away from the kids, and marijuana doesn't affect you, like hitting the liquor bottle either." Leigh rolls her eyes, as she sighs with frustration "None of you will let me live this down." Beth looks at Leigh, and tells her "I understand you are going through a lot, but you have to get it together now. I'm in charge of this house, and you'll follow my rules if you want to stay here while Xavier's away." Leigh sighs, as she heads into the kitchen, and pours a cup of coffee, and pulls out a flask, as she pours a shot of vodka in her cup as well." Meanwhile Beth's phone rings, and it's Bobby, as he asks Beth "How's things at Hell Hill Boss?" Beth tells him "It's ok. Terrance and Olivia are keeping an eye on the Hospital, and I'm babysitting." Bobby tells Beth "Xavier's in Valley Ridge. And I'm headed over to discuss something with you." Beth hangs up, as she grows suspicious over Bobby's tone.
   At City Hospital, Mary lays in the bed, as she's alert, and Hazel, Kane, and Lacey sits by her side, as Mary goes "Ruth?" Hazel cries tears of joy, as her Mother comes out of her coma, after her triple bypass, and Hazel tells her Mother "It's me Mama." Mary looks around, and asks "Where's Miles?" Hazel tells her "Daddy's back home, and his memory's returned." A voice says "Mama." Mary looks up, as Miles walks inside Mary's room, and walks over and kisses his Wife, as she smiles and says "Popper." Hazel holds onto her Son, as Janet Mitchell, Mary and Miles' youngest Daughter, and Lacey's Mother, holds onto her Daughter, as they watch Mary and Miles reconnect, as they quietly look at each other in the eyes, with tears.
   Meanwhile back at HaleCorp, in Valley Ridge, Ava and Xavier both have listened to Winston once again, and Ava tells him "She's supposed to be dead." Winston tells them "I never wished to ever see Clayton ever again. I would like to see Burt. Where is he?" Xavier and Ava are dumbfounded, as Xavier responds "He's dead Winston." Winston yells "Damnit! She's going to destroy me, and us. I know it." Xavier rolls his eyes, as he looks at his Sister, and Ava and Xavier looks at Winston, as Xavier tells him "I actually believe you." Ava agrees as well, as they unplug the monitors, and Winston tells them "We need to kill her." Meanwhile inside, a woman watches, as she's growing angry, as she tries to call Clayton, and doesn't get an answer." At Hell Hill, Beth walks inside the kitchen, as she sees a cup of coffee, and takes a drink, and she yells "Leigh. Where are you?" Outside, Eve stands, as she says to herself  "So this is Hell Hill?" Down the hill, inside The Storm Shelter, sits Clayton and Rachel, as they are chained to the ground, and they look at each other, with fear on their face, as Country walks inside, and tells them "One of you had a phone call, but I don't answer restricted numbers."
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
  

1 comment: