Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 192. The Open Doors

  At City Hospital,Beth arrives as Terrance has called her and Aretha asks Beth"Is there anything we can do to save Mama?Can you promise a full recovery?"Terrance tells his Sister"That's a lot to ask for Aretha."Beth agrees as does Rashad as Beth tells The Evans Family"She had a large vessel break and if she had of said something sooner,then possibly we could have done something."Ruth looks at Willie,as she is laying in a coma,and hooked to life support and Beth tells Terrance,Aretha,Rashad,and Sayyid"I really would like to say that she's going to recover,but I can't do that.If you want we can monitor her for a few days and see what happens."Ruth tells Beth"Willie shouldn't have to suffer like this.She wouldn't want to be hooked up to a machine to survive."Terrance tells Beth"We have all agreed to take Mama off of life support and..and"Terrance begins to break down as he tells Beth with tears flowing down his face"I know she won't make it.But Mama always told us that when God is ready,you let him do his work."Ruth nods and Sayyid holds Aretha as Rashad tells his family"The best day of my life has become my worst."Aretha tells her Son"At least Mama got to meet Daddy's namesake.She got to hold him and she was so excited about his arrival."Sayyid walks over to his Great Nephew and hugs him and says"Go be with them.Willie wouldn't want you here hovering over her."Rashad walks over and kisses his Grandmother and says with a somber tone"I love you Grandma.It's not time for you to go yet."As Willie's Family and Best Friend are at Willie's side,a spirit walks inside the room.A man in a mechanic's uniform walks over and Willie's spirit looks up and Willie goes"Sidney."Sidney touches his wife and tells her"It's been a long time."Willie and Sidney walk out of the room,as Beth tells everyone"I will stay with her tonight and all of you go home and be with Little Sidney."Aretha is hesitant as are Terrance,Rashad,and Sayyid,but Ruth tells them"Beth will take excellent care of Willie.I will be here too."Beth tells Ruth"You don't have to do that."Ruth looks at everyone and tells them"I am not leaving Willie's side.She has never left my side,and I will not leave her.Not now."Terrance tells  Beth"I'm staying also.We can research and see if we can save Mama."Aretha yells,with tears in her eyes"I'm staying here.I am not leaving Mama!"Terrance and Sayyid walks over to Aretha as Rashad holds his Mother and says somberly"I am here and if anything happens,I will call you immediately.I promise."Aretha hugs her Brother and she kisses her Mother and says with tears in her eyes"Don't go yet Mama.I need you."Aretha and Rashad heads out and they look at Beth,Terrance,and Ruth and they all hug and Ruth reminds them"Willie Evans is tough.I know she is and she will still be here in the morning and maybe even awake."Aretha and Rashad walks out with their heads down as Sayyid looks at his Sister and gives her a kiss as he says"Willie,I won't leave Adam's Landing until I know you will be free.I love you."Sayyid walks out and Ruth hugs Sayyid as he tells Ruth"You always watched over Willie.It means the world to me that you are here."Ruth tells Sayyid"That's because Willie is my family and so are you."Sayyid walks out and sees Keith and asks his Son"Why weren't you in there?"Keith tells his Father"That could be me soon."Sayyid assures his Son"You're going nowhere.I know that much.But until I know the outcome with Willie,I won't be going to Los Angeles with you.I am staying here."Keith sheds a tear as he tells his Father"I understand."Sayyid tells his son"She is the last of my siblings left and I been away too long.I won't leave now."Keith and Sayyid walks out as both are quiet.Meanwhile in Willie's room,Sidney and Willie's spirit stands inside as Beth and Terrance heads to Beth's office,as Ruth sits next to Willie and Sidney tells his wife"Are you ready to come with me?I have been waiting for this for many years."Willie looks at Sidney and kisses him and is silent for a moment as Sidney tells his wife"I have been gone for years.But now we can be free.And together."
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc,Winston arrives as he sees his Grandson and asks Jared"Is Burt still here?"Jared tells his Grandfather"Everyone has left and I'm about to meet up with Sully for dinner."Winston tells Jared in a tone of urgency"Burt has been sleeping with Summer Marx and Ava knows about it."Jared rolls his eyes and says to his Grandfather"Ava will burn him alive."Jared asks Winston"How did Ava find out?"Winston tells Jared"Country sent Bree a picture when she was at the estate and she dropped the phone.."Jared finishes"And Ava picked up the phone."Winston quips"And I imagine you can figure out the rest of it."Jared sighs"I think so."Winston begins to head out and Jared asks his Grandfather"Have you heard about Wallace's?"Winston responds"I have and Xavier has a hell of a battle on his hands."Jared tells his Grandfather"He's headed to one of their new stores tonight."Winston tells Jared"Xavier is very smart.I think Wallace Manning Jr and his entire family don't realize what they're in for with him.I would go offer some tips,but they deserve the wrath of your Father In Law.I hope they are ready."Winston heads out and bumps into Sully and she walks in and Jared tells his Wife"I think you need to be prepared."Sully asks"For what?"Jared tells Sully"Burt's sleeping with Summer.Your Father was correct about her after all."Sully shakes her head in anger and asks"And where's Bree at?"Jared responds"Either looking for Summer,or she's plotting with Ava."Sully tells Jared"I think Summer has burned her redemption bridge.Daddy will never forgive this."Jared responds"He was the one that busted them.And I guess he told Country."Sully grabs her Husband's hand and says"I think we should pass on Dinner and head to the Penthouse for our practice."Jared smiles as Sully tells him"I made a stop on the way here and bought some toys.Make things exciting."Jared quips,as he kisses his Wife"It's already exciting."Sully smirks"And what I bought will only help make things more exciting and maybe we can have our child."Jared and Sully runs out of Jackson Inc,as they head back to their Penthouse.
   On the edge of Adam's Landing,inside Wallace's Superstore,Xavier and Leigh walks inside as Leigh asks her husband"Why are we here X?I hate this dump."Xavier tells his Wife"I do too baby but they have decided to go to battle with my company and I want to find out what is the catch."Leigh rolls her eyes and says"Your already plotting aren't you X?I know when you're planning something."Xavier tells Leigh"Get a cart so we look like we're shopping."Leigh grabs a shopping cart and they walk inside the store and Xavier tells Leigh"I already see one thing they lack."Leigh looks around and tells Xavier"They aren't lacking customers."Xavier tells his wife as they walk through the Grocery Department"They lack customer service and their help isn't that great either.I feel like I'm in a Dollar Foods."Leigh responds"I would agree."They make a lap around the store and Xavier looks at prices and checks the essential departments such as Deli,Bakery,Seafood,Meat,and the Pharmacy and as they finish looking around Xavier tells his wife"Jim's has the quickest Pharmacy out of all the retail chains.Even Greene's can't beat us.And the Deli food looks like it was cooked somewhere else."Leigh asks Xavier,as she notices a cashier yell at a customer"Why are people shopping here?"Xavier tells his Wife"Convenience.The prices are lower and the pay wages are low and with all those things,this is the end result."Leigh asks Xavier"So what's your plan?"Xavier tells his wife"I think we're going to visit Aunt Ciarra on the way home.She's the only person besides Grandma that would know how to beat Wallace's."Xavier and Leigh walks out and Xavier turns around and looks at the exterior and laughs"And this store was built on the cheap too.Looks like a warehouse."Leigh tells her Husband"That's because they aren't you X.They don't know class."Xavier quips as they get in his car"That's one thing they never knew,class."
   Meanwhile at Burt and Bree's Mansion,Burt walks inside and hears a silence in the room as he yells"Bree?"Ava sits on the couch,as she holds Bree's phone and looks at Burt and says"No Burt.It's your Step-Mother.Bree is busy figuring out a way to neuter you."Burt turns on the lights and Ava looks at Burt and pulls out a piece of paper and sets it on fire and smiles"I have these weird addictions.I love burning things.Like paper,half stepping husbands sleeping with his Sister In Law."Burt yells at Ava"I am not having sex with Summer."Ava grows angry and gets up and yells"The hell you say!Like I believe that.If you're not having sex with Summer,then why did Bree get this picture?"Burt looks at it and tells Ava"Country is likely trying to get into her good graces the wrong way."Ava laughs and tells Burt"And I would believe you?This isn't photo shop and Country isn't that smart with electronics."Burt yells"How about you ask Xavier then because he likely took the damn picture!"Ava is quiet and says"Xavier took this?Then he must have had a reason."Burt tells Ava"Yeah he did and it was because he hates Summer."Ava tells Burt"Who can blame him?Kind of like the way I feel for you."Burt reminds Ava"I saved Winston when he was at death's door because of Jack.."Ava stops Burt and screams"Don't dare mention my son's name in my presence you sack of trash!I am very grateful you saved Winston,but you slept with Summer Marx!My niece!Bree's Sister!Your Sister In Law!And to top that,Bree is carrying your child and you have a history when it comes to this sort of thing as I recall.Care for me to name the whores?Rachel Lane.You slept with Maria also,but she isn't a whore,but Lily was!You also slept with Tenny.Who haven't you tried to bed Burt?"Burt yells at Ava"This is something Bree and I will have to work out on our own Ava.And you need to stay the hell out of it!"Ava looks at Burt as she heads to the door and pulls out another piece of paper and pulls out her lighter and sets the piece of paper on fire and winks at Burt and tells him"I know someone who would like to know about this and I plan to tell him when I get home.Expect Uncle Floyd to put a boot in your ass you bastard."Ava leaves and Burt shakes his head in anger and yells"Ava Jackson,you are messing with the wrong man!
   At The Sunset Club,Wallace Manning Jr walks inside and heads up to his bedroom and sees a familiar face waiting for him.He looks and says"Candi?"Candace smiles and says"Big Daddy Manning.I saw little Wally earlier at Jazz.I read you're moving to Adam's Landing?"Wallace nods and tells Candace"My wife is still out in the Midwest.Care to come upstairs and catch up on old times?"Candace smiles and says"I like that idea."Wallace tells Candace as the walk up the stairs,towards his room"My wife won't arrive for a few more days.It means that I can have what I want and not be tied down."Candace laughs"I thought you liked being tied up."Wallace laughs as he stares at Candace"It's stale at home these days.And Wally is such a brat.I am just glad to see a familiar face."Candace walks over to Wallace and pulls him towards the bed by the tie and pushes Wallace onto the bed as they begin to undress each other,as the heat rises within the room,as Candace and Wallace has sex.Downstairs,Wally sits at the bar and his phone rings and it's his Mother and she tells her son"I've changed my plans,I'll be in town tomorrow to start house hunting."Wally tells his Mother"Sounds good.Dad's mistress is here in town also.Apparently she lives here also."Wally's Mother hangs up the phone and he laughs"Dad will be happy to see Mom.And so will Candi!"
   At Sassy's House,Latoya and Summer are in Little Sidney's nursery and Latoya tells Summer"I haven't heard anything from Rashad.Maybe he's going to bail because of his Grandma.I think he's too much of a Mama's boy."Summer reminds Latoya"Rashad has always been close to his Mother."Latoya looks at her son and tells Latoya"When tomorrow comes and Rashad doesn't show up.Then I will be leaving town without him!I have a career to look forward to.Rashad has a choice,his family,or me and our son!"Summer tries to remind Latoya"That isn't fair to him!"Latoya yells"Life isn't fair either."Latoya changes subjects as Summer's phone rings and she answers it to find Burt on the other line,as he tells Summer"Wherever you are,stay there.Bree knows and so does Ava."Summer hangs up and has a look of dread as Latoya asks Summer"And what are you hiding?"Summer looks down and tells Latoya"I think I may come to L.A. with you."Latoya tells Summer"Come on.If Rashad doesn't make a decision by the time it comes for me to leave town,then we're done.I can't wait for him."Downstairs,Sassy sits in the living room,as she has packed her things and there's a knock at the door and Sassy answers the door and it's Bree.Bree asks Sassy"Where is Summer?"Sassy responds"Upstairs with Latoya and Little Sidney."Bree walks towards Latoya's room and Sassy watches with caution and her phone rings and it's Jermaine and he tells Sassy"Come to Jazz."Sassy tells him"I'm packed and ready to go.I think I may need to stay here."Bree opens Latoya's door and Summer freezes when Bree looks at Latoya and tells her"You and your son may want to leave us be for a moment."Latoya picks up Little Sidney and heads downstairs and Bree looks at Summer and is red with anger and she calmly asks Summer"Is there something you're keeping from me?"Summer quickly answers"No."Bree asks the question again and Summer once again responds"No."Bree then forcefully slaps her sister in the face as she pulls out the picture of Summer and Burt and asks her"Are you sure Summer?"Summer runs out of the room and quickly exits Sassy's house,as Sassy and Latoya are both shocked and they look at Bree as she walks towards the door and Sassy asks Bree"What is wrong?"Bree tells them"Summer is having sex with my husband and I hope she's ready for what she's about to get.
    Meanwhile Xavier and Leigh are at Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,as Ciarra tells Xavier and Leigh her information on Wallace's and the Manning family.Ciarra tells them"Wallace Manning Sr was a good man and his first stores were very well run and operated.He got married to a woman from the South,and when that happened,he changed."Xavier and Leigh listens on as Ciarra fills them in on the Manning family history and Ciarra tells her Great Nephew and Leigh"When Tennessee sold Sullivan's to Wallace's,she wasn't thinking rationally and Wallace Sr had died mysteriously many years earlier and your Grandmother got a raw deal.They were killing stores left and right and we had them in our grasps for years,but you know the story Xavier."Xavier sighs and says"Yep.And now they are going after Jim's and Foodstar's customers and will try to do the same thing to us,they did to Sullivan's."Ciarra assures Xavier"You have a much better staff than we had.At least you can trust Burt and Jared.I destroyed Sullivan's the moment I let Lily get into the business.She stole money and it hurt us.You have everything under control and I think you can beat Wallace's.People will get tired of them after awhile.I checked them out as well and I wasn't impressed.Wallace Manning Sr would roll in his grave if he knew what Wallace's has become.If he isn't already doing flips."Xavier looks at his Great Aunt and Wife and tells them"Sounds like I have what I need to take them on."Xavier asks Ciarra"Have you heard from Grandma?"Ciarra tells Xavier and Leigh"Not in awhile.Hopefully she is resting somewhere and she's letting Olivia drive.I am scared knowing she's driving cross country in that Camaro and we know Tennessee."Xavier and Leigh both shake their heads.As for Tenny and Olivia,they are on the Interstate and Tenny yawns and Olivia tells Tenny"We need to pull over and get a room for the night.You can barely keep your eyes open."Tenny asks Olivia"What does that sign say?"Olivia takes a deep breath and says"That's the Speed Limit."Tenny quips"The bright lights blinds me."Olivia tells Tenny in a serious tone"We need to check into a motel on the next exit."Tenny tells Olivia"You have tried this when we stopped earlier and you tried to take my keys.I don't trust you Olivia."Olivia tells her"It will be morning tomorrow and you can see better then.Pull over and let's call it a night."Tenny pulls off on the next exit and speeds up,as she runs the red light,and makes an illegal turn into a Motel and Tenny spins the car into a parking space and turns the car off and tells Olivia"That wasn't bad was it?"Olivia gets out of the Camaro,as she kisses the asphalt and breathes a sigh of relief as Tenny yells"Wipe your mouth when you get in here.There may be inbred cooties on that asphalt.We are in the middle of nowhere."Olivia walks inside and says to herself"I will be driving the rest of the way."
    Meanwhile at Burt and Bree's Mansion,Burt sits in the living room,as he tries to figure out a way to get out of his mess and he picks up the phone to call Bree and she ignores his call and he heads upstairs and he gets a text from Summer and she tells him"Bree is with Uncle Frank."Burt texts back"Nobody's here."Summer tells him"Open the door."Burt opens the door and Summer kisses Burt and tells him"I am leaving town,but before I do,I want to make love to you one last time."Burt tells Summer"I don't think it's a good idea Summer."Summer takes off Burt's robe and takes off her blouse and says to him in a seductive tone"I think it is."Burt gives in to Summer as they head upstairs to Burt and Bree's bedroom,as they have sex.At The Farm,Bree sits on the couch as Frank asks his Niece"Why don't you head back home to Burt.He is the Father of your child."Bree tells her Uncle with tears in her eyes"He acts like he doesn't even want a child.Ever since we've married,he has been distant."Frank hugs his Niece and assures her"I'm here for you and so is the family.Even Xavier."Bree asks Frank"Mind if I stay here tonight?"Frank tells her gently"Go make yourself comfortable."Bree heads to her old room and Frank sits in his chair and says to himself"You've messed up Burt."At Whispering Hills,Ava sits in the living room,as she takes a drink and Winston walks out of his study and warns Ava"Don't even think about hurting my Son!He is the only child I have left and he's loyal to me."Ava responds with a buzz"But he sure isn't faithful to my niece and he will pay for it.And so will Summer."Floyd meanwhile arrives after getting Ava's message from Maria and tells his Niece"So Corbin slept with Summer?"Ava responds as she takes another drink from the liquor bottle"Oh yes he is.And he is about to regret it."Floyd tells Ava"I'll go visit the son of a bitch tonight."Winston yells at both of them"None of you will do a damn thing to my son!Let Burt and Bree work this out on their own!I mean it Ava!"Winston storms into his study and slams the door and Ava tells her Uncle"He'll be at Jackson Inc in the morning.I'll be there also."Floyd hugs Ava and tells her as he heads home"I'll be waiting for his arrival."Floyd leaves and Ava takes another drink and says to herself"I'm not going to let happen to me happen to Bree!"Ava heads upstairs to the bedroom,as Winston calls Burt and doesn't get an answer and Winston says to himself"Son you are messing up.This isn't going to end well."
     Meanwhile at Jazz,Keith and Jermaine sits in his office as Keith tells his best friend about his Aunt and says"Father won't be in Los Angeles for some time."Jermaine asks Keith"So you're going to let Candace Payne run Jazz?"Keith tells Jermaine"She'll do a great job.Clarence will be sending his jet to the Airport in the morning and he'll be picking everyone up to fly to L.A."Jermaine asks Keith"Will Rashad be coming along?"Keith responds"I don't know."At Sassy's House,Rashad arrives and Sassy asks him"How's Willie?"Rashad starts to cry and tells Sassy"She's in a coma and we don't know.."Latoya interrupts and asks Rashad"So are you going to L.A. or not?"Rashad gets angry and yells at Latoya"My family is in trouble and all you're worried about is Hollywood?I am more concerned about whether or not my Grandma will live and I am also scared for my Mom."Latoya gets angry and walks to her room and picks up Little Sidney and packs his toys and clothes into his bag and walks out and hands Little Sidney to Rashad and his bags and yells"Since you're so damn concerned about your family,then here's another one for you to worry about.I don't need him holding me back!"Rashad yells at Latoya"When I walk out that door,you can forget about seeing our son again!"Latoya yells"Fine with me!"Rashad looks at his Son and tells him"Daddy will take you home."He picks up Little Sidney's bag and walks out and Sassy storms into Latoya's room and yells"You are
the most selfish person I've ever met!You gave away your son!"Latoya tells her Mother"I don't have time to be a Mother.I have a career to go after."Sassy warns Latoya"You are making the biggest mistake of your life!"Latoya yells back"If you don't support it then you can stay here too!"Latoya slams the door and Sassy stands in the hall,with her head down with a look of disgust on her face.At City Hospital,Terrance and Beth returns to the ICU and walks inside Willie's room,as Ruth is asleep in the chair,holding Willie's hand and Beth tells Terrance,as she checks Willie's vitals"She's hanging in there."Terrance looks at Beth and tells her"In the morning,I'll talk to Aretha and Uncle Clem and see if they want to try what we found out earlier."Beth holds Terrance's hand and tells him"There's no guarantees,but it may be the only way to save her."At The Evans Home,Aretha stands on the porch,as she has flashbacks to growing up and she feels someone's hand touch her shoulder and it's Sayyid and he gently tells his Niece"Open the door Aretha."Aretha opens the door and walks inside and sees all the decorations hanging on the wall for Little Sidney's homecoming from City Hospital and Aretha walks around silently and looks around and tells her Uncle,with tears and sadness in her eyes"She has so much to live for.She can't die Uncle Clem.She can't die."Aretha falls to her knees and screams as Sayyid bends down to console her.Willie and Sidney's spirit are in the living room and Willie looks at her Husband and he tells his Wife"It's your choice Willie.From what I've seen,our family needs you more than I do right now."Willie looks at Sidney and cries"I have prayed to be with you again."Sidney tells his Wife"You are the rock of the Evans family and Aretha,Terrance,Rashad,and my namesake,Sidney needs you more Willie."Willie tells Sidney"I'm ready to join you."Meanwhile Rashad and Little Sidney arrive and Aretha and Sayyid turns around as Rashad tells them"Latoya gave me my son and it's over."Aretha hugs her son,as Sayyid holds his Great-Great Nephew and Sidney and Willie watches on as Willie looks at her Husband,and he has tears in his eyes,as does Willie as both watch on and then turn to each other and walk out of the door.

1 comment:

  1. I JUST KNEW THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ! I KNEW SHE WOULD NOT TAKE THE BABY WITH HER ! SHE IS A SELFISH LITTLE BRAT AND I HOPE SHE FALLS ON HER FACE ! LOL GOOD EIPSODE !

    ReplyDelete