Monday, July 8, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 176. Pressure

   As night falls upon Adam's Landing,at The Sunset Club,Wade sits across the table from Xavier and Winston,as Sayyid stands behind him with a pistol pointed in the back of his head as Xavier warns Wade,as does Winston"If you want to save what little reputation you have,you may want to leave town.This is your last warning from us."Wade tells all of them"None of you scare me!I will get justice for losing my motel.And none of you will stop me!"Xavier snaps his fingers,as Sayyid wraps his arm around Wade's neck and Xavier tells Sayyid"There's a back entrance you can use to take him out."Sayyid drags Wade out of The Jackson Room,and Xavier looks at Winston and tells him"Wade Issac is messing with the wrong man."Winston looks at Xavier and tells him"I'll come by in the morning and visit him."Xavier tells Winston"I think after this experience,Wade won't be coming back to town again."Winston heads for Whispering Hills,as Xavier heads home to Hell Hill.As Xavier is walking out,he gets a text from Beth and she tells her son"I'm headed to Southpoint Beach with Mama,and Olivia.Something isn't right."Xavier calls his pilot and heads back to Hell Hill,with his mind heavy.
   At Jazz,Jermaine,Sassy,and Latoya are stunned as Keith sits at his desk and snorts a line of cocaine in front of them and Jermaine tells his best friend"I thought you quit this mess Keith?"Keith tells them"I've never stopped.I don't intend to either.I've been doing this since I was in my 20s.Why would I stop now?"Jermaine yells"You got back your copyrights and you own this club,along with Allan and I,and Xavier Jackson is helping you get a record label started Keith!Do you want to go out like our colleagues have over the years?Drug Overdoses when making career comebacks?"Keith yells at Jermaine,Sassy,and Latoya"If I was to OD,then I'd reach immortality!"Sassy tells Keith"I can make a few calls and check you into the rehab center at City Hospital.I don't want my daughter around this."Keith snaps at Sassy"Forget about the rehab and don't worry about me!I have always been able to control this!"Jermaine reminds Keith"You can't control it and you know that damnit!"Meanwhile,Latoya gets a text from Rashad,and tells them"I am going to leave and I don't want to be around this."Latoya walks out with a look of disgust on her face,as Sassy tells Jermaine"My daughter won't be getting into the music business having a drug addict as her boss!I can promise you that!"Keith gets up and yells at Sassy"Don't start to criticize me.You don't control Latoya!You're waiting for the money to roll in.That's what is motivating you!"Sassy walks over and takes a folder and knocks the cocaine off the desk,on the ground and Keith grows angry and rushes at Sassy,yelling"No hell you didn't bitch!"Sassy sternly warns Keith"Latoya is my daughter and I'll be damned if you ruin her career before it even starts."Jermaine holds Keith back as he swings at Sassy and Sassy yells at Keith"You will never change Keith.And I'm warning you now,if Latoya gets hurt because of your stupidity,then you'll deal with me."Keith yells"Tell Latoya she's lost her job thanks to you!"Sassy storms out and Keith pushes Jermaine off of him and yells"That bitch just cost me a lot of money Jermaine!"Jermaine tells Keith in a stern tone"You need to get it together Keith!I mean you really need to get it together."Keith looks at Jermaine and tells him"My family and Allan are driving me crazy.Aretha and Terrance and Aunt Willie and Father thinks I'm sick,and Allan is missing.I can't deal with this.I just want to be alone!"Jermaine gently tells Keith"After what I've witnessed,you are sick,and you need to get help now before it destroys you again."Keith is quiet as Jermaine walks out of Keith's office with a somber look,as Keith sits at his desk and is quiet and sends a text to someone."
   Meanwhile at Chantel's,Burt and Bree has dinner and Burt tells his wife"After our date,we get the keys to Ava and Dad's mansion."Bree tells her husband"It'll be nice to get out of the house Desi used to live in.I hate that place."Burt tells Bree"In the morning,I'm talking to someone who's interested in buying it.They are from out West."Bree tells Burt"Aunt Ava told me earlier on the phone that she's bought all new furnishings and furniture for Whispering Hills,so I think we could cut a nice deal with the buyer of the Lane house of horrors."Burt laughs as Bree tells her husband,staring into his eyes"I can't wait to live in a beautiful home with a wonderful man and we also got this little bundle of joy to look forward to."Burt quickly responds,looking down"I know Bree.I'm excited too."Bree notices something and asks Burt"Every time I talk about the baby,you grow silent.Do you want to have a child?"Burt responds"Yes I do Bree.I haven't been able to grasp it all in yet."Bree stares at Burt intently but keeps her thoughts silent,as they finish up dinner and Bree tells Burt"Tonight will be the beginning of forever for us.And tomorrow Summer's getting released and Aunt Ava has her room already set up."Burt is quiet as the waiter arrives and they pay their bill and heads to Whispering Hills to meet with Ava and Winston.
   At Whispering Hills,Ava,Leigh,Sully,Jared,Ruth,Floyd,Maria,and Ciarra has arrived as Ava tells everyone"I wanted to show off Winston and I's new home."Leigh and Sully looks around and is stunned as Leigh tells Ava"This place is a palace."Ruth tells everyone"Ava always wanted a mansion like the movie stars."Ava tells everyone"The one that made this possible is my Uncle Floyd.He did an incredible job on the restoration and I finally feel at home."Winston walks inside and sees Ava and hugs his wife and tells her"This place looks amazing doesn't it my beautiful lady."Ava looks at Winston and holds him and says"It does.Just what I've always wanted."Floyd reminds Ava"Don't you have another announcement to make?"Ava is quiet for a moment and looks at her Mother and hands Ruth a set of keys and says"There's a house on the property that I want you to have Mama.It would be perfect for you and it's next door to Willie's house."Ruth declines her Daughter's offer and tells Ava and Winston"I want to stay at Hell Hill and help out with Gracie and Xavier Jr."Leigh looks at Ruth and tells her"You've been wonderful with the babies Ruth.I think though you should take Ava up on her offer."Ruth tells them humbly"I am a stubborn old lady that will make her own decisions and I don't want to live alone.I will move around and stay at Hell Hill or stay here or if Frank gets his act together,stay with him.At my age,I will stay where I'm needed and I think I'm more needed at Hell Hill."Ruth then looks at Floyd and Maria and gives the keys to them and says"I think the two of you should live in the house."Ava likes the idea,as does Maria and Ciarra,and Floyd also turns the offer down and tells his niece"I already have a place out West Ava."Maria tells her Father"I think you should take Ava up on the offer."Ciarra agrees and Floyd tells his niece"It looks like I'm going to stay here after all.I think I'm going to sell my ranch anyway."Maria gets sad and tells her Father"Just because we're moving here doesn't mean you have to sell the ranch Pop."Floyd looks at his daughter and tells her"I think I want to be here now.I got more in Adam's Landing than I do at the ranch."Floyd looks at Ciarra and puts his arm around her and Ciarra,Leigh,Sully,and Jared all receive a text and Winston tells them"I think you guys need to go back and see Xavier."Ciarra,Leigh,Sully,and Jared head for Hell Hill and Ava asks Winston"What is going on Winston?Are you keeping something from me?"Winston looks at Ruth and Ruth tells everyone"Let's have dinner.I need to teach Ava how to cook."Ruth,Floyd,and Maria heads into the kitchen,as Ava looks at Winston suspiciously and Winston tells Ava"You don't worry about anything Ava.It's all taken care of."Ava is silent as she and Winston heads into the kitchen.
   At The Farm,Frank returns to find Allison at the door and Frank asks Allison"Why are you here?"Allison tells Frank"I hate to see what is happening between you and Cale.I want the two of you to work out your differences."Frank and Allison walks inside and Frank tells Allison with regret in his voice"I did my son wrong and I feel bad about it.But he has every right to hate me for what I did to him."Allison tells Frank"I know you are a good man and you have your flaws,but Cale needs you and you need him."Frank breaks down and starts to cry and Cale knocks on the door and Allison yells"Come in."Cale walks inside and she tells Cale and Frank"I don't like to be in the middle,but I hate to see what has happened between the two of you.Cale,you need to soften up and forgive Frank and let the past stay in the past."Cale and Frank looks at each other and Frank looks at Cale and tells his son"I am sorry Cale.I am so damn sorry for my actions."Cale looks at his Father and starts to cry and asks"Do you mean it?"Frank tells his son"Yes son.I do mean it."Cale and Frank walk towards each other to embrace in a hug,and a woman walks inside,with a look of frustration on her face and Allison asks her"Who are you?"Frank grows quiet,with fear on his face as Cale turns around and sees Claudia's sister,Connie Issac and yells"What in the hell are you doing here?"Cale looks at Frank and Frank is silent as Connie tells Cale"I had to get away Cale.I couldn't stay with him anymore."Anger grows in Cale's eyes as he looks at Frank and asks him with his voice growing louder"What is Connie doing here?"Frank looks down and tells Cale"She's been here for me since.."Cale yells at Frank and Connie"Oh my god!I have seen it all now!"Connie tells Cale"Frank is helping me get my life back together Cale."Cale screams"You lying bitch!You are here for the money and you are only helping yourself."Frank defends Connie and tells Cale sternly"Lay off of her son.She was abused also!"Cale screams "This bitch left Candace and I behind with that sick twisted bastard she was married to and saved herself and here you are defending her?"Connie and Frank tries to explain to Cale the situation,and Cale tells them furiously"I hate you Connie.I wish you were dead."Cale looks at his Father and tells him with tears in his eyes and anger in his voice"You're dead to me Frank.Don't try to reconcile with me.Not now."Allison is stunned and Cale storms out,as Allison follows and Cale gets to the car and punches the glass in the window and shatters it and yells"How could this happen Allison?I don't believe this.He's sleeping with the woman that left his son to suffer."Allison grabs Cale and holds him and is silently as Cale cries on Allison's shoulder.Meanwhile back inside,Connie looks at Frank and tells him"If I had of known Cale was here.."Frank assures Connie"Cale will forgive you in time."Connie tells Frank"No he won't and that is a fact."
   Back at Whispering Hills,Burt and Bree arrives and they meet Ava,Winston,Ruth,Floyd,and Maria in the dining room,as Winston tells his son"Here's the deed.You can move in immediately."Burt tells Bree"Now I feel better.We're about to be out of Desi Lane's former home."Bree tells Burt"Don't you have something else to tell everyone?"All are curious as Burt grows shy and Bree grabs his hand and shows off his wedding band and tells everyone"Burt and I eloped and we're expecting."Ruth grabs Bree and is filled with joy and Ava and Winston congratulates Burt and Bree and Winston quips"I am about to be a Grandfather again and I will need some help from Ruth."Ruth laughs"Spoiling the child is the key Winston."Ava hugs Bree and tells her niece"I am so happy for you.This is just what we need in the family."Bree smiles,as Floyd looks at Maria,as she looks at Burt and Burt doesn't say anything and Maria runs out of the room,and Floyd is quiet and looks at Burt with a look of disgust as he follows Maria into the living room as Maria breaks down and cries.Floyd walks into the living room and asks his daughter"Do you need Pop to have a talking to with Corbin?"Maria tells her Father"I want to be alone Pop."Floyd walks out,as he's upset seeing his daughter hurt and stands in the hall as Maria pulls out a picture and starts to cry.Maria then grabs her phone and makes a phone call,but gets no answer.Maria is silent as she has a flashback and looks towards the hall and sees her Father and Floyd holds his Daughter,as she cries on his shoulder.
   At Hell Hill,Leigh,Sully,Jared,and Ciarra arrives as Xavier tells them"Mother,Grandma,and Olivia have went down to Southpoint Beach.Something has happened with Allan."Ciarra is silent and tells her Great-Nephew"I have a bad feeling about this.If anything was to happen to Allan,then it will kill Tennessee."Xavier hugs his Great-Aunt,as Leigh assures her"Everything will be fine Ciarra.With Beth and Tenny in Southpoint Beach,and Olivia,I wouldn't underestimate them."Ciarra grows concerned and Sully also assures Ciarra"Grandma and Gran aren't two people who anyone wants to push too much.You know that as we all do."Xavier tells them"I'm going to send one of my men to Southpoint Beach tonight and keep an eye on things in case it's as bad as Mother told me."Ciarra tells everyone"We know how sensitive Tennessee is,and if anything happens to Allan.."Xavier,Leigh,Sully,and Jared gather around Ciarra and holds her and Xavier gently reassures her"Everything will be fine.I promise you."Ciarra is scared for her sister and says with a tremble in her voice"I hope so Xavier.I hope so."In Southpoint Beach,Beth,Tenny,and Olivia has landed at the airport and Beth tells them"We're going to find my brother and Rich will pay for this."Olivia is quiet as Tenny pulls out a pistol and tells them"If Rich hurts my son,he will pay dearly for this!"

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO ! VERY GOOD EPISODE ! NOTHING LIKE D & D WITH MY MORNING COFFEE !! LOL

    ReplyDelete