Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 188. Panic And Revenge

  At The Farm,Beth looks through the window,with disgust on her face as she sees Frank and Connie and Ruth pulls up in the driveway as Beth begins to unlock the door and Ruth asks Beth"What is going on?"Beth looks at Ruth and tells her"Be ready Ruth.That's all I can tell you."Ruth grows concerned,noticing Beth's tone and they walk inside the house and Frank and Connie are having sex on the couch,both high from pills and drunk from whiskey and Frank looks up at Beth and his Mother as Connie yells"Who invited you?"Frank yells at Beth"Get the hell out of my damn house you whore."Ruth takes a deep breath and Beth tells Ruth to have a seat and Frank yells at Beth"I told the two of you to leave!"Beth looks at Frank and tells him"I could have just done this the easy way.I could just keep it a secret.But as a doctor.."Frank yells at Beth"Yeah you have kept secrets your whole damn life you whore.You had a child with my Daddy and then married him and.."Ruth gets up and slaps her son forcefully across the face and tells him"You're high aren't you?"Frank snaps"Well look who you're with!A woman who wrecked your family."Ruth looks at Beth and tells her"Whatever you have to say,just get it on out.I can't stay here and watch this."Connie looks at Ruth and tells her"I would think you would be more supportive of your son instead of the bitch that slept with your dear husband and had his kid."Ruth looks at Connie and warns her"If I were you,I wouldn't be calling anybody a whore with your reputation."Beth asks Connie,as she pulls out her briefcase"So Connie,do you want to tell Frank or should I?"Connie asks Beth"What are you eluding to?"Ruth grows suspicious and Frank tells Connie"Since Daddy's gone and Beth is a miserable bitch like her Mama,she wants me back.It's what whores do."Beth yells"I don't want you back Frank.I won't make that mistake again,and I'm not here for a social call."Frank asks angrily"Then why are you here then?"Beth looks at Connie again and Connie grows silent as Beth pulls out Connie's medical records and Frank's blood test and she asks Connie"Isn't there something you'd like to tell Frank?"Connie tells Beth"I have no secrets from him!"Beth laughs and responds"What about Hepatitis C?"Frank looks at Beth,as does Ruth as he tells Beth"Connie doesn't have Hep C."Beth asks Connie"Is that true?"Connie quickly responds"I am perfectly healthy Beth and Frank and I are going to get married."Ruth sighs"Oh lord."Frank tells Beth and his Mother"You heard Connie!She does not have Hepatitis C and the two of you can go back to Hell Hill and leave us alone!"Beth looks at Frank and says with a look of disappointment on her face"If I was you,I would leave the Oxycontin and Whiskey alone."Frank yells"Why Beth?"Beth tells Frank"You have Hepatitis C too and you have one person to thank.The whore you're about to marry."Ruth asks Beth"Are you serious?"Beth looks at Ruth silently and Ruth walks over to Connie and slaps her forcefully and Connie tries to tell Ruth"I do not have Hepatitis C Ms.Jackson."Ruth doesn't say a word as she slaps Connie again and turns to Frank and tells her Son,with tears in her eyes"You have hurt me beyond words.You are just like Jamie and Junior.All of you are the same."Frank yells"Beth is a damn liar too!"Ruth looks at Frank's test results and Connie's medical records and tells Frank"She isn't lying Frank."Beth stands silently as Ruth looks at her son with hurt in her eyes and walks out of the house and Frank pulls out his shotgun and tells Beth"You need to leave too.Nothing's stopping me from killing you."Beth tells Frank"It's active and Connie's had this for years.It's finally caught up with you Frank."Beth walks out of the house and Ruth sits in her car and Beth walks over and asks Ruth"Are you ok?"Ruth looks at Beth with hurt in her eyes and tells her"That whore in there has put a death sentence on my son.And he is too damn stubborn to realize it."Ruth speeds out of the driveway and Beth follows,as Ruth returns to Hell Hill,and Beth heads to check on her Mother.
  At Jackson Inc,Ava sits in her office,as she reads the sales report from Emery's and makes some calls and says to herself"This company may fail."Winston and Bobby walks inside and Ava looks at Winston and tells him"Sales aren't good for Emery's.This may not work out."Winston assures his wife"With you in charge and Ciarra,I am sure the two of you can turn things around."Ava sighs and tells Winston"I sure hope that's the case."Ava asks Winston"So you've been with Bobby today?"Winston tells his wife"Bobby and I have been putting everything in motion for Connie to go to Unity Prison for life.Her rap sheet is long and I've made a deal that Wade won't be in trouble as long as he proves his loyalty."Ava assures Winston"He will prove his loyalty."Bobby's phone rings and he tells Winston and Ava"I need to answer this."Bobby walks outside and Winston tells his wife"How about you call it a day and we go home.I got a nice dinner set for us."Ava tells Winston"That sounds good to me.I need that."Winston hugs his wife and says"We both do Ava."Bobby stands out in the hall,as Winston and Ava leaves and Bobby's tells the person on the other line"The ALPD is monitoring her.I know where she is."He texts the ALPD and gets Connie's location and tells the person"She's at Frank's.Now would not be a good time."Sayyid tells Bobby,as he sits in Keith's office at Jazz,with his Son,Jermaine,and Clarence,who's just arrived"Does Frank know yet?"Bobby tells Sayyid"Beth went to tell him earlier so he knows too."Sayyid hangs up the phone and Keith asks his Father"Where is that bitch staying?"Sayyid looks at his son and tells him"Frank knows also son.He may put a bullet in her.I'm going to keep in contact with Bobby and we won't make a move until the time is right."Clarence asks them"What is going on?"Keith tells Clarence"I have Hepatitis C and it's active.I contracted it from Connie Issac."Clarence flips out and shakes his head and sighs"Damnit Keith.What is this going to do in regards to our plans?"Keith looks at Clarence and tells him"I am going to Los Angeles and I will have my comeback,even if I am risking my life!"Clarence tells Keith"I am leaving tonight for L.A..I want you to keep me notified of everything and you will make it."Keith looks at Clarence and tells him"I have to do a test in the morning,and then I will know for sure how bad it is."Clarence hugs Keith and tells him,as tears form in his eyes"Things are looking up Keith.Now's not the time for you to go.I will see you in Los Angeles."Clarence walks out and Jermaine follows him and Clarence tells Jermaine"You keep me posted on Keith."Jermaine tells him"I promise you I will Clarence.He needs this comeback and he will make it."Clarence assures Jermaine"He will.I'll see to it."Clarence walks out to head for his flight and inside Keith's office,Sayyid tells his son"Connie will pay with her life for what she's done to you."Keith tells his Father"You're damn right she will."Keith holds his pistol,as Sayyid holds his pistol and Jermaine walks inside and they have a discussion.
  Meanwhile at Hell Hill,Leigh is upstairs with Gracie and Xavier Jr and Sully and Jared are there as well as they discuss business and Xavier."Leigh tells her Daughter and son in law"X can't take much more."Jared looks at them and says"Burt and I have found out that Wallace's is about to make a move into the area soon with their Superstore format and they've killed it's competitors.Xavier doesn't know about it yet and we are going to have to act quickly to be ready."Leigh rolls her eyes and tells them"X has been so distracted with everything with Connie and the family,I'm surprised he's been able to keep track."Jared tells them"He seems to be on edge lately."Sully reminds him"He's likely thinking about Papaw.It's growing close to the one year anniversary of his murder.That took a toll on him."Leigh sighs"He was very close to B.R..He told me that he always knew even before finding out for sure,that he was his Father."Sully responds"He was a Father to Daddy.He and Frank never had much of a relationship to begin with."Leigh has a flashback to her courtship with Xavier years earlier and tells her Daughter"He never talked about Frank much.I think I met him a few times before that night in Paris.He didn't even attend our first wedding.It hurt X."Sully and Jared tells Leigh"We're going to head back to the Penthouse and call it a night.We have some work to do."Leigh asks"What kind of work?"Sully blushes and Jared looks at his Wife and asks Sully"Do you want to tell your Mom?"Sully sighs"Well Mom,Jared and I are going to try to have a child.We're discussing it right now and we've been extra busy."Leigh yells"Too much information!Go home!"She hugs Sully and Jared and they leave and Leigh's phone rings and it's Xavier and he tells his Wife"Kiss the kids for me.I'll be in late.Bobby and I are at my office."Leigh sighs and tells her husband"You're pushing it X."Xavier tells Leigh"This is very important and I will fill you in when I get home tonight."Leigh tells her husband"I love you X."Xavier replies"I love you too baby."Leigh hangs up the phone and asks herself"I wonder where Ruth is?She should be back by now."
  At Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Ciarra and Olivia are both sitting with Tenny,as she stares at the urn and she is shaking and tells them"He's alive.I feel it,but the urn."Olivia tells Tenny and Ciarra"I don't know what to believe now.I don't think I could go on if I thought Allan was dead."Beth arrives and sees the urn and sees her Mother,as she smokes her joint and tells all of them"J.D. told me he was alive and he wouldn't lie to me."Ciarra and Beth both agree and Olivia tells them"I only know of one way to find out the truth and that is to go out and search for him."Tenny tells everyone"If anyone will find Allan,I will find him!"Ciarra reminds her Sister"With your state right now,you don't need to be going around the world looking for Allan."Beth agrees and assures her Mother"Allan is alive Mama.You need to do what I have told you to do and let me deal with this and let Olivia help."Ciarra walks into the kitchen and Tenny tells Beth and Olivia"I see that urn.Do you think I am going senile?"Beth rolls her eyes and tells her Mother"I think the only thing that is going on is that you may be smoking too much marijuana.You need to cut back on it."Beth checks Tenny's marijuana pouch and tells her"You're running low on joints."Tenny tells Beth"Call McKay's in Blue Ridge and order another prescription!"Beth tells her Mother"McKay's has closed.Medical Marijuana isn't legal in the state Mama and since McKay's closed,I don't trust another Pharmacy in Blue Ridge."Tenny looks at her Daughter and Olivia and tells them"I need my Marijuana."Beth and Olivia agrees and Ciarra walks back into the living room with tea and tells them"I think you need to leave the reefer alone myself."Tenny tells her Sister"Oh shut up Ciarra!"Olivia looks at Beth and asks Beth to walk outside with her and Beth follows Olivia and once outside Olivia tells Beth"I am going to leave town and look for Allan.I think Rich has him somewhere in Los Angeles."Beth tells Olivia"I need to tell you something also,McKay's closed because Wallace's put them out of business.They now almost dominate retail and are putting all the small time grocery stores and pharmacies under.The only other pharmacy I know of is Jim's and I will have to talk to Xavier about getting Mama her marijuana."Olivia tells Beth"Xavier will help won't he?"Beth nods and responds"Daddy was a traditionalist when he ran Jim's and when Xavier took over,he modernized the company and he has one of the top ranking pharmacies in the nation.Wallace's is aiming for Jim's now and Foodstar and there's about to be a huge business war in the making."Olivia asks"Xavier is quite powerful.Don't you think he may be able to lobby the state senate to legalize medical marijuana?"Beth reminds Olivia"We live in the South.It will be hard to do,but if anyone can,it's my son."They walk back inside and Olivia tells everyone"I'm going to visit Ally tomorrow and then I'm heading to Los Angeles.I will find Allan."Tenny looks at Olivia and tells her"I'm glad Allan has you.Please bring him home to me."Olivia assures Tenny"I will do that Tenny."Olivia asks them"While I'm gone,will you make sure Allison is ok?"Beth hugs Olivia and tells her"Allison is a part of our family and she will be taken care of.Don't worry about that."Olivia hugs Beth,Tenny,and Ciarra and heads home to pack her suitcase and Tenny asks her Daughter"What took you so long to get over here?"Beth tells her Mother"It's been a busy day at the hospital."Olivia stands outside meanwhile and looks up and thinks of Allan,as she heads to the elevator.Meanwhile out in the desert,in the Death Valley region of California,Allan is in a kitchen of a diner,as his long hair and beard has been shaved and the waitress yells an order and Allan stands still and the waitress yells"Buddy we have a huge crowd!Start cooking."Allan starts to cook the order."
  As night has fallen in Adam's Landing,Bree is at The Mansion and feels a kick in her stomach,as she picks up her phone to call Burt and doesn't get an answer and she grows worried about him and calls Summer,and also gets no response.Bree heads upstairs as she assumes Summer is at City Hospital with Latoya and Burt may still be at Jackson Inc.Down at The Sunset Club,Summer arrives,as she's covered up and Burt tells her"What took you so long?"Summer tells him"I went to see Latoya.She and Rashad are going to Los Angeles."Burt tells Summer"If we get caught,you may be going to L.A. also."Summer assures Burt"Nobody will catch us."Summer jumps on the bed and Burt tears off her clothes,as Summer takes off Burt's clothes as they have sex and Burt tells Summer"I am married to your sister."Summer tells Burt,as she puts her fingers on his lips"She doesn't suspect a thing."Summer kisses Burt's body,as the passion rises in the suite,as Burt and Summer have sex.
  At Jackson Inc,Xavier and Bobby sits in his office,as Ruth arrives and tells Xavier and Bobby"Frank has Hepatitis C and he got it from that damn whore Connie!I want her dead!"Bobby and Xavier tells Ruth"There's many people that want Connie Stone,Issac,Carroll,whatever she wants to call herself dead.Sayyid's son also has Hepatitis C and he also contracted it from Connie."Ruth rolls her eyes and says to herself"Oh my God Xavier.She's known the entire time?"Xavier and Bobby nods and Ruth asks Xavier"What are you planning to do?"Sayyid,Keith,Cale,and Candace walks inside the office and all of them have their guns and Xavier tells Ruth"Connie's days are numbered.Many people want her dead and it will happen."Ruth pulls out her pistol and tells all of them"Count me in."They all begin to discuss strategy and Bobby tells them"She's still at The Farm with Frank.Either she is dead,or Frank is in denial."Ruth tells all of them"My Son is the most stubborn man I have ever known.Just because Beth told him about this,he will deny it until it takes its toll on him.He has broke my heart.He has broke my heart."Ruth begins to cry and Bobby,Xavier,and Cale console her as Sayyid looks at his son and Candace and Candace tells them"I've been waiting for this day for years."Bobby tells Ruth,Cale,Sayyid,Keith,Cale,and Candace"If you want to kill her,then wait until tomorrow.Frank will be at FJR and you'll have a clear shot."Country walks inside and tells everyone"I am ready."Ruth tells everyone"That whore's about to regret what she's done and she'll be in hell with her sister!"At The Farm,Frank and Connie takes another drink and Frank asks Connie"Was Beth lying?"Connie tells Frank"You know Beth,she will do anything to get what she wants."Frank reads the blood test again and looks at Connie's medical records and tells Connie,as he pops 2 more pills"This looks accurate Connie.I know Beth is full of secrets,but for her to come here with my Mama to tell me this,something doesn't add up."Connie yells"Are you calling me a liar?"Frank looks at Connie and responds"I don't know Connie?Are you lying?"Connie looks at Frank and yells"If you want to believe that bitch,then go ahead and believe her,but I'm done with you if you dare believe her over me!"Frank tells Connie"I guess we're done."Back at Jackson Inc,everyone is about to leave Xavier's office as Bobby yells"Connie's leaving The Farm.She's headed towards The Sunset Club.Ruth tells them"I want to kill that bitch myself!"Xavier tells Ruth"You go home Grandma.I'm going with you."Ruth tries to tells Xavier"But I need to do this Xavier.Don't try to stop me!"Bobby tells Ruth"You head home with Xavier.Don't worry about a thing."Xavier and Ruth heads back to Hell Hill and Bobby tells Country,Keith,Cale,Sayyid,and Candace"She's at The Sunset Club."They head out and Bobby calls the ALPD and tells them"If you get a phone call from The Sunset Club tonight,direct it to me."Bobby heads home,as everyone else heads to The Sunset Club.At The Farm,Frank sits in his chair and is furious and yells"My life is over thanks to that whore!"Frank makes a phone call to Bobby and heads out.

1 comment:

  1. YOUR SINS WILL FIND YOU OUT ! LOL SOMETHING MY MOTHER USE TO SAY AND I THINK SHE WAS RIGHT ! LOL CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO TAKES THE FIRST SHOT AT CONNIE !!

    ReplyDelete