Monday, July 22, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 186. Pushing The Limits

  At Jackson Tower,Ava has decided to drop by and check on Tenny before heading to Jackson Inc,as she knows of the deal with Allan and Maria paying Tenny a visit.Ava gets off the elevator,and walks down the hall and hears a gunshot and runs inside Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse.Across the hall,Sully is at home for a few minutes as she's picking up some fashion designs to take to Class and runs across the hall and Sully and Ava walks inside and Maria is frozen in fear as Tenny has shot above her and tells her in a paranoid,calculated tone,as a joint hangs from her mouth"Do you really want me to take my frustrations out on you?"Maria tells Tenny"You don't scare me and you will not take your hatred for my family out on my daughter!"Ava and Sully walks inside and Ava tells her cousin,as Sully notices the urn"Maria you need to leave."Tenny adds"Better listen to her!Ava's the only smart child B.R. and Granny Ruth ever had.The rest were whores and con-artists.What are you Maria?"Maria yells at Tenny"I haven't done a thing to you nor has Shannon."Tenny screams"Listen to Ava and get the hell out of here!Go back to the ranch and take the cowboy with you!"Maria gets in Tenny's face and slaps the gun out of her hand and the joint from her mouth and Ava and Sully both intervene and tells Maria"Go back home and leave her alone!"Maria looks at Ava and asks"You are really taking up for someone who despises your family Ava?"Ava tells Maria"Tenny Sullivan taught me a lot about business and she may have lost her son!She does not need you over here in her face yelling at her!"Sully tells Maria"See that urn?That could be my Uncle Allan."Tenny picks up her joint from the floor and yells at Maria"Bitch my damn rug is burnt.Don't mess with me!"Maria looks at Ava and tells her"I would think you'd be smarter than this to take up for a woman who hates your family."Ava gets upset,as does Sully and Ava asks Maria"How would you feel if you found out your child was dead and had someone in your face yelling at you?Tenny is an old lady and she does not need this!"Sully warns Maria"Go home.We understand you're defending Shannon,but don't come in here and start with my Gran."Maria looks at all of them and shakes her head in disbelief as Tenny tells Maria"Tell the cowboy I said thanks for restoring the estate.But he needs to stop trying to jump in the sack with my Oldest Sister."Maria yells as she walks out"Get the hell over it you bitter old bitch!" Maria slams the door on the way out and Tenny is silent and despondent as she walks over to the couch and smokes the rest of her joint and Ava and Sully sits next to her and Sully asks her Great-Grandmother"Are you alright Gran?"Ava and Sully holds Tenny as she looks at the urn and tells them"J.D. said Allan is alive.But why is his ashes here?"Tenny breaks down and starts to cry and Ava and Sully both comforts Tenny as she breaks down in tears,as Precious runs out of his bedroom and growls at Ava and Sully and Tenny looks at him and holds him silently.
  At City Hospital,Beth walks inside Keith's room,as she prepares to discharge him and Keith asks Beth"I'm about to dedicate an album to you Dr.Jackson."Beth smiles and tells Keith"I'd love that,but we need to talk."Keith notices a serious tone to Beth's voice as she cuts to the chase and asks Keith"Who was the last woman you had sex with?"Keith is stunned and asks Beth"Why do you want to know that?Are you interested?"Beth looks at Keith and tells him"I need an answer Keith.Who was she?"Keith tells Beth"Connie Issac was the last woman I sexed up.She even made me pay her."Beth quips"I imagine it wasn't worth the price either."Keith jokes"She's been around.Trust me on that one."Beth looks at Keith and tells him"That I know,she is a Stone and all of those girls were like that.I dealt with her sister for years when I was married to Frank."Keith asks Beth"Why are you asking me all these questions Dr.Jackson?"Beth reminds Keith"Call me Beth.I needed to know this for a reason."Keith asks Beth"What's the reason?"Beth looks down at the results and hesitates to tell Keith and hands the blood test to him and tells Keith"Read for yourself.You're not the only one."Keith is horrified and yells"Hepatitis C?What the hell?"Beth tells him"You contracted it through Connie.I am not releasing you until I run a few tests."Keith gets angry and yells"That whore gave me an STD?I will kill her!"Beth tells him"Trust me you're not the only one that wants to do that honor."Keith asks Beth"Do you know anything else?"Beth sighs and tells Keith"With your history with drugs,it could also be the reason you have this."Keith asks in a scared tone"So maybe I didn't contract this from Connie?"Beth asks Keith"Did you ever share needles or anything like that?"Keith confides"When I did heroin,I always used my own needle."Beth tells Keith"Then that means that either you gave Connie Hepatitis C,or she gave it to you."Keith tells Beth,as he has a flashback"Connie and I slept together many times over the years.She loved sex,like I love sex."Beth looks at Keith and says to him in a serious tone"Then you've had this for a long time and I think it's begun to take its effects."Keith looks at Beth and asks her"Will you just release me now?"Beth looks at Keith and tells him"I will.But under one condition."Keith tells Beth"I am willing to do whatever I have to do to make sure this is treated immediately.I am about to move to L.A. and I'm about to make my comeback."Beth looks at Keith and tells him"You need to worry about your health first before worrying about your career.If you don't,you could die."Beth adds"I want to do a test on your liver also because that's where it really wreaks havoc."Keith asks Beth"Does anyone in my family know?"Beth tells him"No they don't."Keith begs Beth"Please don't tell my Father or Aunt Willie,and don't tell Aretha about this."Beth tells Keith"You will have to tell your family Keith.Terrance knows something's wrong but he is a doctor and I will pass the memo to him."Keith looks at Beth and she assures him"Terrance will not tell nobody about this.I promise you."Beth walks out of the room and Keith lays in the bed,as he shakes his head in anger and says to himself"Connie,you are about to regret what you have done!"
  Meanwhile at FJR,Jared arrives as Frank sits in his office,as Connie has arrived and tells Frank"I'm free now."Frank kisses her and tells her"I'm glad you're out of Xavier's version of hell."Jared walks inside and tells Frank"Here's Jackson Inc's termination papers."Frank tells him"Take the damn decals and get out of here.Xavier can keep his damn money to himself.I can sponsor this team on my own!"Jared looks at Connie and asks her"Why are you out of The Storm Shelter?"Connie looks at Jared and yells"I owe you no answers."Jared notices the ankle monitor and laughs"Well it looks like you're on watch."Frank yells at Jared"Get the damn decals and get out of here.You are nothing but a damn puppet."Jared tells Frank"I tried to talk Xavier out of pulling the sponsorship."Frank quips"And he likely told all of you to kiss his ass too I imagine?"Jared looks at Frank and Connie and is quiet,as he walks out and gets the Foodstar and Class decals and heads out and Frank looks at Connie's ankle monitor and asks her"Why are you wearing that ankle monitor?"Connie tells Frank"Your brother,Winston Hale,and Bobby are going to send me to jail."Frank gets upset and tells her"Xavier thinks he runs Adam's Landing but he doesn't.I am about to teach his ass and Winston a lesson they won't forget."Connie looks at Frank and tells him"He reminds me so much of B.R."Frank quips"Like Father,like son.He sure didn't take after me."Connie notices Frank's hand wrapped up and asks"What happened to your hand?"Frank sighs with anger"What happens when you're go against Xavier.He shoots you."Connie sits on Frank's lap and kisses him and tells him"Let me make everything better for you."She unbuttons Frank's shirt and begins to kiss him and she takes off her clothes,as they have sex in his office.
  At Class,Leigh and Marco sits in Sully's office and Marco asks Leigh"Where is Sully and Allison at?"Leigh tells him"Sully had to go to a meeting at Jackson Inc and pick up some designs she's been working on for the fall line."Marco tells Leigh"I heard about Allan.I take it that Allison's likely consoling her Mother."Leigh tells Marco"I do not believe Allan is dead nor does the rest of the family.Rich Carroll is keeping him locked up to save his profits.Similar to what happened to me."Marco has a flashback and tells Leigh"I'll never forget when I watched you get shot on the catwalk in Paris that night and thinking you had died."Leigh looks at Rich and tells him"Eve Santiago was behind all that.I was a threat to her and she was evil enough to lead X to think I was dead.Her husband was a doctor anyway."Marco goes"Pedro Del Mar?"Leigh nods and sighs"The business world is a cruel place and the only reason I even work here is to make sure nobody tries to steal Class from Sully.She's got a goldmine here and there's many people that would try to steal it."Marco assures Leigh"I think you have nothing to fear since Desi left town."Leigh reminds Marco"Eve is still out there and you never know when she may decide to pop up."Marco looks at his best friend and asks her"Do you really want to be working here Leigh?I've noticed you're not as into fashion like you used to be."Leigh looks at Marco and confides"I would rather be at home with Gracie and Little X.I missed out with Sully and I don't want to miss out on watching them grow up."Sully arrives and has heard the end of the conversation,and tells her Mother"You don't have to be here if you don't want to Mom.Nobody's making you stay here."Leigh looks at her Daughter and asks"Are you upset that I feel this way Sully?"Sully looks at her Mother and says gently"I am glad you're here,but it's up to you."Leigh changes subjects and asks Sully"How did the meeting go?"Sully rolls her eyes and tells her"Daddy and Bree got into a huge argument over the past and he hasn't forgiven Summer for her stunt with Jared."Leigh sighs"X never lets anything go.He doesn't forget anything."Sully tells her"Gran isn't well either.She tried to shoot Maria earlier."Leigh rolls her eyes and says"It seems like this family is breaking apart."Sully tells her Mother"Rich Carroll is playing a cruel joke on Gran and I'm scared for her."Leigh hugs her Daughter and tells her"Tenny doesn't need anymore stress on her.At her age,and with what's been going on with Allan,she's very fragile."Sully sighs and says"She's breaking down and it's scary.She's unpredictable.
   Back at Jackson Inc,Burt sits in his office,as he calls his wife,but gets her voice mail and he says to himself"I don't understand this bitterness between Bree and Xavier."Summer walks inside and Burt tells Summer"Your sister isn't here.She and Xavier got into a huge fight earlier."Summer tells Burt"Xavier hates our side of the family.That's something Bree needs to just accept.She also needs to leave this damn company too."Burt looks at Summer and asks"How are you feeling?"Summer responds"I'm feeling better.I have gotten over the rape and I'm about to pay Latoya and Rashad a visit."Burt responds"I heard they had their child."Summer asks Burt"I've noticed that you haven't showed much emotion when it comes to Bree's pregnancy?Why is that?"Burt looks at Summer and tells her"I don't want to discuss it.When I'm ready,I will talk to Bree."Summer looks at Burt and responds"It's like you're not attracted to her since the two of you have married and she's expecting."Burt tells Summer"I don't think this is a conversation we need to be having Summer."Summer looks at Burt and tells him"I'm here if you need to talk to someone.I mean it."Burt looks at Summer intently as she stands in front of him and he grows quiet,as his eyes meet with Summer's and she looks at him as well,and Burt quickly responds"I have to meet with Xavier and Dad."Summer tells him"I'm going to see Latoya."Summer walks to the door and Burt watches and Summer turns around and Burt walks towards her and they fight their attraction as they stare at each other quietly and Burt kisses Summer and he takes a deep breath,as does Summer and they kiss again and Burt stops himself and tells Summer"We can't do this.We really can't do this."Xavier returns from Hell Hill and notices and pulls out his phone and takes a picture and heads to his office.Summer leaves and Burt heads to Xavier's office and tells him"I got our sales reports."Xavier is quiet as he tells Burt"Let me read them."Burt hands the sales reports from Jim's and Foodstar to Xavier and walks out and Xavier reads them and says to himself"I was right about Summer.Once a whore,always a whore."
  Meanwhile at Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Ava sits with Tenny as she looks at Allan's urn and Tenny takes a toke from her joint and asks Ava"Want to take a hit?"Ava responds"I do liquor Tenny."Tenny asks Ava"How do you get through knowing your son is dead?"Ava looks at Tenny and tells her"I don't think about it.I know his heart beats inside Sully and that gives me comfort,but your son is alive."Tenny looks at Ava and tears begin to fall from her face as she tells Ava"I wish I could believe that Ava,but I have this urn and I don't know.J.D.'s spirit told me he's alive,but I have ashes."Ava assures Tenny"Your son is alive and you and I both know it."Tenny tells Ava"Maybe I'm losing it.Maybe I'm losing it like my brother."Ava stops Tenny and looks into her eyes and sternly tells her"Tennessee Martin Sullivan,you are one of the sharpest people I know.You are far from losing it.And you don't have Alzheimer's."Tenny asks Ava"How do you know?"Ava laughs"You still hate my Mama and Frank and Uncle Floyd and anyone in my family with the exception of myself and Xavier."Tenny laughs and tells Ava"You're right.I haven't lost nothing.I just wish I knew for sure if Allan was alive."Ava hugs Tenny and Precious growls and Ava tells Precious"You don't scare me."Tenny tells Ava"Thank you for being here Ava."Ava looks at Tenny and tells her"I know you.We are similar,and not many can understand us."Tenny laughs"Want to start a club?"Ava laughs and tells her"Don't worry about anybody giving you a hard time.I will make sure Mama and Maria and my family lays off of you."Tenny thanks Ava and Ava heads out and tells Tenny"Are you going to be alright?"Tenny smiles and tells Ava"J.D. is here and so is my Precious.Tell Ciarra to not work so hard.She is a old woman."Ava smiles as she walks out as she says to Tenny"I know you'll be ok.You still have your sense of humor."Ava leaves and Tenny looks at Allan's urn again and she hears J.D.'s voice and he tells his wife"He's alive Tennessee.He's alive."
   At City Hospital,Beth is in her office,as Terrance and Olivia walks inside and Beth asks Olivia"Isn't it soon for you to be back?"Olivia tells Beth"I need some normalcy."Terrance asks Beth"So what was Keith's results?"Beth looks at Terrance and tells him"He has Hepatitis C and it's active.And Frank has it as well."Terrance and Olivia are stunned and Beth tells them"Thank Connie for it."Beth hands them a folder and it's Connie's medical records and Terrance grows furious and asks"She knew she had this?"Beth says to them"Apparently so."Jermaine walks into Beth's office and tells them"Where is Keith?"Beth tells Jermaine"I haven't released him yet."Jermaine tells them"He's gone."All of them worry for Keith and Beth,Terrance,and Olivia all grow concerned and Jermaine heads out and Terrance asks Beth"So how will you break this to Frank?"Beth grows silent.At FJR,Frank and Connie are having sex in his office and the heat rises as they are on the floor,both naked."At Hell Hill,Maria returns and finds Shannon with Ruth and Ruth asks Maria"Did you tell Tenny where to go?"Maria looks at Shannon and tells them"Tenny tried to shoot me and Ava arrived and took sides."Ruth rolls her eyes and Maria asks"Where's Pop and Ciarra?"Ruth tells Maria"Floyd went to visit Frank at FJR and Ciarra's went to Jackson Inc."Ruth looks at Maria and tells her"The only good thing Tenny Sullivan ever did was give birth to Beth and give Ava her break in the business world."Ava walks inside and looks at Maria and tells her sternly"If I ever see what I saw earlier,you will answer to me!"

1 comment:

  1. SO MUCH GOING ON, MY HEAD IS JUST SPINNING ! LOL SEEMS LIKE NOBODY CAN GET ALONG IN THESE FAMILIES ! KINDA LIKE REAL LIFE !!! LOL MAMMA DRAMMA FOR SURE !! LOL

    ReplyDelete