Thursday, July 25, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 189. Struggles

  It's the next morning in Adam's Landing and at Hell Hill,Xavier and Leigh wake up and hear Gracie and Xavier Jr crying and Leigh tells her husband"You were late getting home last night and Beth never returned from Tenny and Ciarra's home."Xavier tells his wife"I don't hear Grandma this morning."Leigh heads to the nursery,as Xavier looks into Ruth's room to notice she isn't there,and Xavier is quiet for a moment,flashing back to the night before at Jackson Inc and he walks into the nursery and tells Leigh"Grandma left last night."Leigh asks Xavier"She was quite upset when she came home.Do you think she went after Connie?"Xavier pulls out his phone and makes a phone call to Ava and asks her"Have you seen Grandma?"Ava,sitting in the kitchen at Whispering Hills,with Winston tells her brother"Mama hasn't been here."Xavier tells Ava"I take it Winston told you about Frank."Ava responds,as she points to the liquor cabinet and motions for Winston to bring her a bottle of liquor"I know.His own damn fault."Xavier quips"Yep."Before hanging up,Ava tells her Brother"If Mama knows about this,then we may need to call Bobby."Xavier tells his sister"He's here now."Xavier hangs up and Bobby has arrived and tells Xavier"I got bad news."Xavier and Leigh are silent,as Bobby tells them"I just sent an officer to The Sunset Club,and Connie's ankle monitor was found,but Connie wasn't there."Xavier and Leigh both rolls their eyes and Leigh looks at Xavier and tells him"I've got to go to Class.And Ruth isn't here."Xavier looks at the coffee table and notices Ruth's phone laying on the coffee table and Bobby,Xavier,and Leigh all grow silent.
  At The Mansion,Bree wakes up and notices Burt never came home the night before and calls him and she doesn't get an answer.She walks into Summer's room and notices that she isn't home either and Bree calls her sister,but also gets no answer.Bree calls her Grandmother and Xavier answers the phone and Bree quickly asks Xavier"Where's Grandma?"Xavier tells his niece"None of us know."Bree tells him"Burt and Summer aren't home this morning either."Xavier is quiet for a moment,having a flashback to what he seen the day before at Jackson Inc and tells Bree"Burt may have stayed at the office and Summer may be with Latoya."Bree hangs up and is silent,worried about her husband,sister,and grandmother.At The Sunset Club,Burt and Summer lays in bed as Summer wakes up and notices Bree's calls and wakes Burt up and he asks,as he's half-awake"Bree?"Summer tells him"Nope.Not your wife."Burt instantly wakes and tells Summer"This isn't good.This isn't good at all.Bree will suspect something."Summer is also quiet and gets up to put on her clothes as Burt sits in the bed and tells Summer"We have our alibis in case she puts two and two together."Summer tells Burt"I'm going to the hospital."Burt heads to the shower and has a look of defeat on his face.
   At FJR,Frank wakes up at his desk,with a headache after the night before and he pulls out his pill bottle and tells himself"I can't do this again.I can't go back down this road."The team director walks inside and asks Frank"Did you stay here last night?"Frank tells him"I don't know what happened last night.Beth and Mama came to The Farm,and Beth told me I have Hepatitis C and Beth wasn't lying and Connie left."The team director tells Frank"Well I just got off the phone with The Stock Car League and they won't clear you to drive in this weekend's race due to your hand so you better find another driver."Frank tells him"That's the least of my worries.I got a lot of broken bonds to mend.I have really messed up."The Team Director asks"Do you want to discuss it?"Frank gets up and tells him"I have to do this by myself."Frank gets up and tells The Team Director"I'm going down to City Hospital and visit Beth.And then I'm going to visit my Mama."Frank rushes out and The Team Director grows suspicious,as he receives a phone call and tells the person on the other line"I'll see if I can catch him.Be right back."He runs out of Frank's office and out the door,and Frank's gone.The Team Director heads back into Frank's office and picks up the phone and says"He's already left.I'll let him know."
   Meanwhile at Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse,Tenny wakes up and walks into the kitchen and sees Ciarra and Floyd at the kitchen table and Tenny pulls out a joint and snaps"Where's Beth?"Ciarra tells her sister"She has left for the Hospital Tennessee."Floyd asks Tenny"Are you alright Tenny?"Tenny snaps at Floyd"I will be fine once my script is filled and my son is found!"Ciarra and Floyd both tell Tenny"Beth has taken care of your prescription.She called Jim's in Blue Ridge and they will fill it."Tenny sighs of relief and Tenny returns to her room and Floyd tells Ciarra"She doesn't look well.Ciarra tells Floyd"She's been through a lot with everything with Allan and I hope he is found soon.This is getting to her badly."Floyd tells her"I spoke to Ava yesterday and she explained Tenny to me and I can understand her better now than before.She's never got over J.D."Ciarra responds"She hasn't.And with the thought Allan is dead,that could be her tipping point."Ciarra starts to cry,as she tells Floyd"Tennessee is the last member of my family I have left and although we bicker often,I can't lose her."Floyd holds Ciarra in his arms as she is scared for her sister.
   At City Hospital,Beth sits in her office and has finished ordering Tenny's prescription for her medical marijuana and Sassy walks inside Beth's office and tells Beth"Here's my two week notice.I'm leaving town."Beth looks at it and asks Sassy"So you're going to Los Angeles with Latoya and Rashad?"Sassy tells Beth"I am.They will need me more than you will need me here."Beth looks at Sassy and tells her"I wish you the best of luck and the same for Latoya and Rashad and that beautiful little boy."Sassy tells Beth"He looks a lot like Rashad.With her career and Rashad's,I can stop working and spoil him."Beth reminds her"I think that will be a competition with Aretha.I bet she will find every reason to pay a visit."Sassy laughs and responds"Oh yes.She's made that very clear."There's a knock at the door and Beth yells"Come in."Frank walks inside and Sassy sees Frank and is quiet as Beth looks at him and tells Sassy"Go spoil your Grandson.We're releasing him today."Sassy leaves and Beth tells Frank"You look like hell."Frank responds"I feel like it too.I want to tell you something."Beth looks at him and goes"Are you trying to apologize?"Frank nods and Beth tells him"The one you need to apologize to is your Mama.You really broke her heart with your actions and the booze and pills will only make your Hepatitis C worse Frank."Frank looks at Beth and responds"I want to get checked to see how bad it really is.I want to know if I need to arrange my Funeral."Beth tells Frank as she checks his test"From the looks of things,it's in your blood stream,therefore it's inactive.But if you start to drink heavily,or start back on the pills,it could really get you."Frank tells Beth"I threw the pills in the trash and I'm going over to apologize to Mama now and try to mend things with Cale."Beth tells Frank"Ruth is missing."Frank asks Beth"Where did she go?"Beth tells him"I called Xavier earlier and he said she left last night.Her phone is at Hell Hill."Frank looks at Beth and tells her"I'm glad you told me about it.I am just thankful that it isn't active."Beth tells Frank"You needed to be scared a bit and it worked.Just realize that this will never go away and your mistake with Connie will be with you for the rest of your life."Frank looks at Beth and heads to Hell Hill,as Beth gets a phone call and heads to meet with Keith downstairs.
   At Cale and Allison's apartment,Allison and Cale are in the living room as Allison asks Cale"So I take it you didn't find her?"Cale tells Allison"All of us went to The Sunset Club,and the bitch wasn't there.All we found was her ankle monitor."Allison tells him"Then that means she will be in jail if she's found."Cale looks at Allison and tells her"After the havoc she's caused,she won't live long."Olivia meanwhile walks inside and she tells her daughter and Cale"Here's the keys to my house."Allison and Cale look at Olivia quizzically as Allison asks her Mother"Why are you giving me the keys to your house?"Olivia takes a deep breath and tells her daughter"I'm leaving Adam's Landing.I'm going to find Allan.Tenny and Beth are convinced he's alive and I believe them."Allison tells her Mother,as she holds Cale"You said Grandma got a urn.That means he's dead?"Olivia tells Allison,holding back her tears"Rich Carroll is playing a very cruel game on this family and if Allan isn't found,then Tenny won't make it.She's falling apart."Allison starts to cry and Olivia quickly tells her Daughter"Stop that Ally.It's already hard enough to leave.Seeing you cry will make me cry too."Allison tells her Mother"You're the only family I have here."Cale reminds her"You have me baby."Olivia also reminds Allison"You also have Beth,Tenny,Ciarra,Sully,you have people here Ally.If I knew you wouldn't be ok,then I wouldn't be doing this."Allison looks at her Mother and tells her"Please come back once you find Dad."Olivia cries and hugs Allison and says to her"When I find him,I will tell him you called him Dad.It will mean so much to him."Allison holds onto her Mother as Allison cries"Tell him I love him too.And I hope all of you are right."Olivia tells Allison,as she heads to the door"I have a feeling Beth and Tenny are right Ally.You and Cale move out of here and move inside my house.I'll feel better knowing the two of you are there."Olivia looks at Allison and Allison looks at her Mother,as she has her suitcase and she tells Allison and Cale"I've got a plane to catch."Allison runs to her Mother and hugs her one last time and Olivia tells her"If you need me Ally,you just call.And remember you have family here and they love you and I love you."Olivia walks out and Allison looks at Cale,with tears in her eyes and Cale holds her in his arms as Allison tells him"I hope she finds my Dad."Cale is quiet as he strokes Allison's hair and tells her gently"She will find him.And you are not alone."Allison holds onto him as she cries,as Olivia heads to the Airport and sits in the back seat and wipes the tears from her eyes and looks up and says"Watch over her Charles."
   Back at City Hospital,The OBGYN has arrived in Latoya's room,as Sassy,Latoya,Rashad,and Summer are inside and she tells them"Your cleared to leave.Little Sidney is perfectly healthy."Aretha walks inside,holding her Grandson,as Terrance stands by his sister and Rashad asks them"Where's Grandma?"Aretha tells her son"She's planning a party for you guys.When I left she was cooking and cleaning.She's sad you guys are moving,but she's planning to give you all a nice sendoff."At The Evans Home,Willie comes downstairs and walks into the kitchen and feels a twitch and walks over to the stove to check on the dinner she's planning for her family and she begins to feel a numbness on her left side and she says to herself"I got to plan for Sidney's homecoming."Sayyid walks inside and sees his sister and he yells"You are really cooking in here Willie."Sayyid walks into the kitchen and Willie holds onto the counter as her voice begins to slur and she goes"Clem.My head hurts."Willie collapses in her brother's arms as he goes"Willie!Willie!"Sayyid pulls out his phone and calls 911 and looks at his sister and tells her"Hang on Willie.Hang on!"Back at City Hospital,Keith and Jermaine are in the exam room,as Keith tells Jermaine"You should be upstairs with Latoya and everyone.I want to find out by myself."Jermaine tells his best friend"Sayyid has went to visit Willie.You don't need to be alone."Keith yells"Just go upstairs!"Jermaine sighs and walks out.Beth walks inside the exam room and Keith asks Beth"What does the results say?"Beth tells Keith,with a somber tone"You're dying Keith.If you don't find a liver soon.You will die."Keith looks at Beth and says"I didn't kill Connie,but she may have killed me."
   At Hell Hill meanwhile,Frank has arrived,as have Floyd,Maria,Shannon,Ava,Winston,and Bree as Xavier tells them all"Grandma is missing."Frank breaks down in tears and tells everyone"This is all my fault.This is all my fault."Ava and Bree console Frank,as Floyd asks Xavier"Where could she be?"Xavier tells everyone"I just checked her room again and I have no idea."Bobby walks out of Xavier's study and tells everyone"Ruth's car has been found."At Jackson Inc,Burt arrives and Jared is there and tells Burt"We need to talk about this report I just got."Burt asks"What is it?"Jared tells him"Jim's and Foodstar has dropped to number two in retail.Wallace's has overtaken us in the grocery game."Burt asks Jared"Have you told Xavier yet about this?"Jared is silent."Back at Hell Hill,Sully arrives and sees everyone and asks"What is wrong?"Leigh tells her Daughter"Ruth is missing."Country walks inside and tells everyone"Connie is alive.And I got something else to say.I saw something last night at The Sunset Club Bree."Bree looks at her Father,as Xavier grows silent and stares at Country."At The Inn,Candace sits at the bar and has a drink and says to herself"I hope they lock your ass up bitch!I really hope they do."Candace hears a gunshot upstairs and drops her beer and runs outside and runs up the stairs and sees a door open and walks inside and sees Ruth holding her pistol,with a look of anger in her eyes,as Connie lays dead on the floor and Ruth tells Connie"That's what happens when you try to hurt my family!"

1 comment:

  1. GOOD FOR RUTH ! LOL ONE DOWN AND SEVERAL MORE TO GO ! LOL

    ReplyDelete