Friday, July 12, 2013

Daylight And Darkness: Episode 180. Third Strike

  At The Farm,Connie is silent as she sees Winston and he plays the video of Wade in Xavier's Storm Shelter and tells Connie"I thought I would show you how your son's doing."Connie grows angry and screams as she tells Winston"I see you are still the same evil bastard your son always told me you were."Winston looks at Connie and asks"How would you know about Chant?"Connie tells Winston"I was the love of your son's life.We were meant to be together."Winston agrees and tells Connie"So back to Wade,he's really getting a beat-down.You can save him."Connie looks at Winston"You and your family and friends will regret this."Winston warns Connie"I know all about you.I also know of a one night stand years ago with Chant."Connie looks at Winston and goes"You do?Then why don't you challenge yourself and put two and two together then."Winston grows silent as Connie tells Winston"Chant and I were very close.Good thing Wade had a wonderful influence."Winston looks at Connie,putting the pieces together and asks"What in the hell are you talking about?"Connie asks Winston"I know how loyal you are to your family."Winston grows angry and tells Connie"That explains why your son is a sorry bastard then.And of course,his Mother."Connie yells at Winston"Get out of my house!"Winston reminds Connie"Nothing belongs to you and your son will be dead if you don't start talking."Frank walks inside and looks at Winston and asks Connie"Is he bothering you?"Connie sighs"Yes he is.He's threatening me and has threatened to kill my son."Frank looks at Winston and tells him"You're not welcomed here you bastard."Winston walks out and Frank asks Connie"What was Ava's husband doing here?"Connie quickly responds"He told me he will kill me and my son."Frank asks"Son?"Connie looks at Frank and tells him"Yes.We ran away together after Trevor found out I had a child by another man.He already was bad,but afterwards it was worse."Frank sits next to Connie as she starts to cry as Frank asks"Why didn't you take Cale and Candace with you?"Connie tells Frank"I had to act quickly,he was going to kill us."
   In The Storm Shelter,Wade and Bobby are watching on as Sayyid hits Wade again after he asks Xavier“I’ll only drop the vendetta, if you all help me find and get rid of my father! Then we can call Ava and I even! And I will go back to Sugar Creek.”…."Xavier looks at Wade and tells him"I don't give a damn about your father.All we are worried about is your Mother."Xavier gets a phone call from Leigh and Xavier puts the phone on speaker as Leigh tells Xavier"The news has reported that Allan's dead.There's even a photo on the Internet."Xavier looks at Wade as Leigh tells him"I talked to Beth briefly and she is shell-shocked."Leigh gives Xavier the details,and looks at Wade with rage in his eyes as Leigh tells Xavier what Beth has learned and Xavier tells Leigh"I'll be at the house shortly."Xavier hangs up the phone,and asks Wade"What do you know about Rich Carroll?"Wade tells Xavier"My favorite singer."Xavier motions at Sayyid and he punches Wade in the face and Xavier sternly asks Wade,as he walks up to Wade with his Colt 45 in his hands,aimed between Wade's eyes and Xavier quietly and growing angry"So Connie was Rich's whore?"Wade yells"They loved each other."Xavier tells Wade"I will see to it that you see your Mom very soon."Xavier looks at Sayyid and tells him"Go to The Farm,and bring Connie to me."Sayyid walks out and Bobby tells Wade"Your Mother is in serious trouble."Xavier adds"And she isn't the only one."Wade is scared as Bobby and Xavier walks out of The Storm Shelter and Bobby heads out,as Xavier goes back to the estate.
   Meanwhile,Ava goes out to Chantel's,and runs into Aretha and Ava asks her"When are you coming out to my new estate?"Aretha tells Ava"Someone tried to kill my cousin,and I think I know who it was."Ava listens on as Aretha fills Ava in and Ava asks"Connie Stone is in Adam's Landing?And her daughter?"Aretha nods and Ava tells Aretha"She's really about to have it coming after what happened to Allan and her connection to Rich."Aretha tells Ava"Beth is angry and Olivia is in denial,and Tenny is silent."Ava gets her phone to call Ciarra,and it instantly goes to voice-mail and Ava tells Aretha"Poor Tenny.I feel so bad for her and Beth."Aretha tells Ava"This is all connected and Rich Carroll will regret going after a member of my family."Ava looks at Aretha and tells her"Your Uncle Clem could go do him in like he did Chant."Aretha tells Ava"I want answers and if I don't get what I want,then it will go to that plan."Ava and Aretha orders a glass of wine and sits at the bar and talk and both are worried about The Sullivan Family.
   At Ciarra's Penthouse,Ciarra is in her chair,with tears in her eyes after seeing the newscaster announce Allan's "death".Floyd walks inside and takes off his Cowboy hat and asks Ciarra"Are you alright Ciarra?"Ciarra looks at Floyd and she cries to Floyd"Tennessee can't handle this.This could kill her."Ciarra holds onto Floyd as she mourns her nephew.The young girl that was at Ciarra and Tenny's Penthouse earlier dog-sitting Precious,returns and she says silently and in a scared tone"I forgot something.I will be in and out.I'm already late."The girl gets her notebook and leaves and Floyd is quiet as he tells Ciarra"I think I've seen her before."Ciarra looks at Floyd and asks"What do you mean?"Floyd tells Ciarra"That girl is my granddaughter.She was taken away from Maria from her arms after she was born and I traveled a lot so I kept up with her,but had to keep my distance.Trevor Issac is one sorry sack of trash!"In the hallway,the girl pushes the button to go downstairs,and the elevator door opens and Trevor Issac angrily grabs his daughter by the arm,and drags her into the elevator and asks her"I told your worthless ass to be home before sunset.You are always breaking rules.I think I'm going to have to be tougher on you."
   In Southpoint Beach,Beth,Tenny,and Olivia has returned to their suite after visiting the hospital morgue,but no body was found."Beth tells Olivia"Rich will be exposed for the evil son of a bitch he is!After this stunt,he will pay for it."Olivla looks at Beth as she is loading her pistol and Beth tells Olivia"Keep an eye on Mama.She is too quiet."Olivia nods and Beth heads to Rich's condo,and meanwhile,Tenny is in her room in the suite,and she sits on the bed,with a shocked look on her face of disbelief and a calm,yet shocked manner."Olivia walks in the room and asks Tenny"Are you ok Tenny?"Tenny looks at Olivia and turns away and looks out at the beach,and she asks Olivia"My son isn't dead is he?"Olivia tells Tenny"I think we figured this out."Tenny calmly tells Olivia"When Allan left the music business and lost touch with everyone,he told me that Rich was trying to take over and bought his copyrights from the record company."Olivia walks over to try to hug Tenny,but Tenny pushes Olivia aside and opens the sliding door and walks outside and tells Olivia"I want to be by myself."Olivia walks out and Tenny watches the ocean and asks herself"Allan can't be dead.I don't believe it."Olivia meanwhile walks into the living room and breaks down and cries,as she thinks Allan may really be dead.Beth arrives at Rich's Condo and knocks on the door and yells"Open the door you son of a bitch!"A maid answers and Beth asks"Where's Rich Carroll?"The maid tells Beth"He left for a music promotional tour."Beth looks at the maid and warns her"If he's here,you best speak."The maid tells Beth"Dr.Jackson,he left in a fury after talking to Connie Issac."Beth looks around and walks out of the Condo and tells herself"Connie's in Adam's Landing,and Rich likely may be as well."Beth heads back to the suite and walks inside and tells Olivia and her Mother"We're going back home.I think Rich is there and he's about to pay dearly for what he's done to my family!"Olivia and Tenny head off to pack and both of them are silent and Beth follows Tenny to her room and asks her"Mama are you alright?Do you really think he's dead?"Tenny looks at Beth and says in a nervous state"My sweet Beth I don't know what to think."Beth hugs her Mother as Tenny lays her head on her daughter's shoulder and is quiet,not wanting to believe her son is dead.
   At Hell Hill,Xavier returns,as Leigh greets him with a hug and tells him"I can't believe Allan may be dead."Xavier assures his wife"He's alive.I know what this is and I got my leverage to get what this family needs and that is answers."Leigh asks"Wade Issac?"Xavier nods and says"I got him in The Storm Shelter and since his Mother is involved,the more likely we can get answers."Leigh tells Xavier"I remember what happened in Sugar Creek and how he and Connie got it."Xavier tells his wife"Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Cora had it stolen from them.I wouldn't be surprised if Rich has a part in that Motel."Leigh tells Xavier as night has fallen"Let's go upstairs and visit our kids and then go to the bedroom."Xavier and Leigh heads upstairs.
   Bobby meanwhile has arrived at The Inn and sees Country sitting at the bar in a drunken state and Country turns around and yells"I'll be damn if it ain't Bobby!"Bobby looks at Country and Winston arrives as well and Bobby and Winston tells Country"It's time to sober up."Country takes a shot of whiskey and asks"Why?I already ruined things in X's family and I don't want to be reminded of my experience with Jamie each time I see Bree."Winston tells Country"If you do what we're asking,we will make sure you get whatever you want."Country is quiet as Winston tells him"Bring Connie Issac to The Storm Shelter,and then I want you to look for Rich Carroll."Country tells them"I will think about it.I'll let you know tonight what I'll do."Winston and Bobby looks at Country and Bobby tells Country"Go and sober up.If you want to get back on Xavier's good side,now is the time."Bobby and Winston leaves and Country considers the offer as he orders another drink.
   Meanwhile back at The Farm,Connie and Frank sits in the living room as Frank holds her after her visit with Winston.Frank tells Connie"I will save Wade if you want me to.I have a key to those shackles and I will release him."Connie starts to cry and thanks Frank with a kiss and tells him"Save him now before Xavier,Winston,and that other man kills him."Frank heads out and Connie sits on the couch and watches TV and as Frank pulls out of the driveway,Sayyid watches to catch Connie alone and walks up and kicks down the door and walks inside with his pistol in hand and yells"Come with me now!"Connie screams for help and Sayyid shoots his pistol a few times and tells Connie"When it comes to my only survivng son and the fact someone tried to kill him,I don't play no games.I don't give a damn.You hurt my family,then I'm going to hurt you a hell of a lot worse."Connie walks out at gunpoint as Sayyid warns her"I am already waiting to break Wade's neck if you don't talk."Connie is scared and frightened as Sayyid walks her to his SUV to take her to The Storm Shelter.
   Meanwhile Floyd and Ciarra sits on her couch at her and Tenny's Penthouse,and Ciarra asks Floyd"Why have you been quiet about it?"Floyd tells Ciarra"The last time I saw her was when she was around 5 or 6 years old.That's around the time I retired from traveling and working Construction full time."Ciarra tells Floyd"I notice how Maria keeps her eyes on you very close.She's a great daughter."Floyd tells Ciarra"I just hate what she's had to go through and when Trevor disappeared,it stopped me from getting her back from him.Maria and I lost track."Ciarra looks at Floyd with sadness and tells him"That is just horrible to think about.Maria is such a sweet person.She deserves her daughter."Floyd agrees and tells Ciarra"He used to abuse Maria,verbally and physically,and there was some times I would find him and beat him up myself.But I would kill him so my Granddaughter can be where she belongs,with her Mama."Ciarra holds Floyd and they both are emotional and they hold onto each other for comfort after all that's happened.
  At The Storm Shelter,Frank has arrived and he walks over to Wade and begins to uncuff him from his shackles,when Winston walks inside and asks Frank"And what in the hell are you doing?"Frank tells Winston"You and Xavier need to find other ways of action instead of this.Wade has been beaten badly."Xavier walks in and sees his brother and asks Frank"What in the hell are you doing here?"Frank yells at them"Wade hasn't done a damn thing to our family.And Connie has been through hell and back,so back the hell off.Damn if you aren't just like Daddy Xavier."Xavier tells Frank"Thank you."Sayyid brings Connie into The Storm Shelter and Frank yells"Leave her the hell alone!"Xavier yells at his brother"Shut the hell up!I call the shots in here.Not you."Xavier tells Connie"Your son has missed you badly,as you can clearly see."Winston looks on as Frank looks on with disgust as Sayyid pushes Connie to the ground and cuffs her legs to the floor as Frank asks them with anger in his voice"Why are you doing this to Connie and her son?"Xavier looks at Connie and asks her"What do you know about Rich Carroll?"Connie looks at Xavier and tells him"I know nothing."Xavier motions at Sayyid and he walks over and puts his hands around Wade's neck and Frank yells "You wouldn't?"Wade tells his Mother"They know Mom.They know everything."Connie tells everyone"Wade will lie.I know he would do anything to save his ass.Just like his Father!"Winston tells Connie"And what is there we need to know about Wade's Father Connie?"Frank watches on,as does Xavier and Wade,as Sayyid holds him by the neck,and Connie tells them"Trevor Issac isn't Wade's real father Winston!"Xavier,Frank,Sayyid,and Wade grow silent,as they look at Winston.
 

1 comment:

  1. ANOTHRE CLIFF HANGER FRIDAY ! POOR ALLEN, HOPE SOMEONE FINDS HIM SOON !

    ReplyDelete